April 30, 2024, 08:53:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #91 1/14/09 - 1/15/09  (Read 313667 times)
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #900 on: January 15, 2009, 01:54:52 AM »

Hi Dottie! I was back reading, and finally gave up, but not before I saw a post about your avatar. I loved it when you picked that one, because I made it hoping someone special would choose it, and they did!   
AWWWWWW, Thank You! I wasn't sure who made it.  It always makes me smile when I see it....it's like a cross between a sweet little garden nymph and an angel to me. 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #901 on: January 15, 2009, 01:55:56 AM »

To:  AZLady, Jerseygirl345, Rooscrew, CBB, EverySunset, PJ, Wyks, cecilita, dottie, BabsKats, Sea Searcher, Bearlyhere, seemeatthebeach, VinceVixen, Fuzzball, heykim, Maltmom, Suri, scnative, Maw and 15 Guests

Just want to greet all the great monkeys who are here right now.  I have finally caught up and it is nearly 1am.  Got work in the morning.  Still need to shower and do a couple of chores before bed, and I'm sick (not as sick as some other poor monkeys) and very sleep deprived... so I'll have to go soon.

I did some research and have a few findings and questions and also some comments to share with my monkey friends, but for tonight, (a) I'm just too worn out in general, and heartsick about Caylee, and (b) I think as I read through the pages tonight, I exercised my big monkey mouth quite enough for one night!  Thank you, monkeys who replied to me as I swung in and out.  I will try to check in tomorrow.

So I just want to say that I feel fortunate to be able to share a cage with the minds and hearts of you terrific monkeys.  Thank you all for caring so much and working so hard for our sweet Caylee.

Des, sweetie, it's ok to ask for an update sometime! I hate you spent all that time reading instead of chatting!! Unless, of course you just wanted to! It's good to see you, regardless! 
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #902 on: January 15, 2009, 01:56:50 AM »

Seeme, throw my hug in there, too, okay?  That's such a nice thing for you to do.  CBB, I tried reading back, too, but there's so much to read that I gave it up.  I came here hoping someone would talk with me and catch me up!  I do think the defense is behind a lot of what we are hearing now.  And, the people who are trying to cash in on Caylee's death.  Wonder what Kronk has been paid for his interviews?  I also wonder just who that PI was on the phone with.

There are some quirks going on, for sure, but I agree that the defense is just making hay because they have very little to fight with in the face of all the evidence against Casey. It's a mountain. I'm waiting for the forensics to be the snow caps to top them, just like icing on the cake. 
Oh, I agree.  I really feel LE has overwhelming evidence that Casey murdered Caylee and dumped her body.  I don't think there's any doubt about that.  The people who've climbed out of the woodwork and associated themselves with the case are chasing the almighty dollar.  It's really strange how some of them are forcing themselves into this case.

BRING NATALEE HOME
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #903 on: January 15, 2009, 01:59:14 AM »

After last night's psychic on NG who appears to have inserted herself into the case, I'm still wondering who Dominic Casey was talking to on the phone as he searched the roadside for Caylee's body.  The LE know.  They have his records.  It's funny that he has fallen silent now.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #904 on: January 15, 2009, 01:59:33 AM »

JVM on now-she says that there is new stunnung information on the relationship between Cindy and Casey.

Stunning? 

She said stunning but it was nothing new...just hype! 

There oughta be a law against giving such a misleading line! 

Seems a lot of shows do this, grrrrr...

Hahahaha, but I'm glad they did it, b/c that meant I got to see the popcorn-eating kitty juxtaposed with the banana-eating Wyksmonkey!  They go so well together!

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #905 on: January 15, 2009, 02:00:01 AM »

a.n.n.i.e has a reason for the smile on her face Smile <3333333 RIP CAYLEE MARIE [ballin' (from annies myspace...

WHAT in gods green EARTH does THAT mean?
I wish I knew, I have no clue.

The other night, I came across another myspace that said "RIP Caylee Marie him <3." What is it with the "<3"? That means "less than 3." Are these people just saying that Caylee was less than 3 when she died? And why did that other myspace person say "him" before the "<3"? I have to find that myspace. The person was actually a Casey lookalike.

They are making a heart with those symbols.  Look at it again.  You will see it.

They're making a heart, yes. These people just are inept writers. She writes that she's happy about her relationship, but the tag RIP Caylee Marie, ballin', is still there.  And she doesn't mean Caylee's having sex or that she's balling on Caylee's grave. She's part of that internet educated generation who feels that since this is the internet, nobody should be hung up on spelling things right, and only crazy people would take her spelling literally.  She probably has no idea she spelled it wrong in the first place.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #906 on: January 15, 2009, 02:01:28 AM »

I'm very curious how this immunity thing will turn out wth Lee. I'm sure he has some inside info, and I'd love to know what he knew and when. Personally, I feel sure he didn't know anything about Casey harming Caylee until it was over, and probably not until after Casey went to jail, but I'd say he, at the least, has info that would tighten the noose around Casey's neck, and could very well have done something himself to land in hot water.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #907 on: January 15, 2009, 02:01:45 AM »

does someone have the link to the place where they were talking about Lois this morning, it was something like beacon hill or something Heck its been a long day and i cant remember now.

They don't care much for Murt or Lois:

http://beaconhell.com/blog/
Thank you  Klaas.......Thank you Flamom for trying to beat Klaas....better luck next time!
You can't beat Klaas!!!  What do you have behind that curtain....a personal assistant, an army of assistants, four computers, four hands......What  What's the secret to your superhuman speed? 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #908 on: January 15, 2009, 02:03:24 AM »

mstam656 wrote:
"I agree with you Tater, however it does amaze me how many people she has manipulated and/or conned....just look at all the lives she has screwed up and/or ruined!!!  Unbelievable!"

I think dumbness runs with dumbness which is why so many found themselves in her web caught like flies.Lives are ruined because they allowed the ruin.Even her friends look like a bunch of losers as far as I'm concerned.I may not be a genius but I sure am not a fool either.I would have asked,"where is Caylee" over and over again until I got a reasonable answer.One would have to ask why Caylee would be with the nanny while Casey is hanging out smoking dope and flinging on poles at the bars.Her behavior in that area alone would have made me start sleuthing.She never fooled LE and they are the only one's that count as far as I'm concerned.The rest deserve what they get and I have no sympathy for any of them..jmo

Anyone had a look at Annie's MySpace lately?It makes my skin crawl...

OK, that is weird. Beyond weird. She has a reason for the smile on her face, her mood is fabulous, RIP Caylee Marie? wtf???? Of course, she spells "bawling" "ballin'."  At least I HOPE it's a misspelling. With this crowd you never know.

Verrrrrrry strange!! 

Did you guys notice the sign next to her pic that says stuff along with "party like a rock star"  ??   

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #909 on: January 15, 2009, 02:03:55 AM »

Goodnight, Des.  I look forward to reading what you've discovered and your comments.  Sleep well.

AZLady, I like your posts and wish you had not shown up just when I was leaving!  Wish I didn't have work in the morning, I could stay up and we could get all caught up together!  I think there are some insomni-monkeys here and maybe an Aussiemonkey or two will show up and stick around for awhile... I will talk with you another time, I'm sure.

I'm reading a few last posts and will say goodnight soon.  (Sure you will, Desi, that's what you said "a few last posts" ago... lol)

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #910 on: January 15, 2009, 02:05:27 AM »

I'm very curious how this immunity thing will turn out wth Lee. I'm sure he has some inside info, and I'd love to know what he knew and when. Personally, I feel sure he didn't know anything about Casey harming Caylee until it was over, and probably not until after Casey went to jail, but I'd say he, at the least, has info that would tighten the noose around Casey's neck, and could very well have done something himself to land in hot water.

I don't think Lee knew what happened until sometime after July 15, but I do think Casey told him her version of the events that was probably the closest to the truth.  I wonder if Lee was told by Casey generally where the body was located, but that's a long road with a lot of swamp.  Then, the water and the hurricane did their part to obscure the body, too.  Lee has to be worried about obstruction charges.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #911 on: January 15, 2009, 02:07:15 AM »

To:  AZLady, Jerseygirl345, Rooscrew, CBB, EverySunset, PJ, Wyks, cecilita, dottie, BabsKats, Sea Searcher, Bearlyhere, seemeatthebeach, VinceVixen, Fuzzball, heykim, Maltmom, Suri, scnative, Maw and 15 Guests

Just want to greet all the great monkeys who are here right now.  I have finally caught up and it is nearly 1am.  Got work in the morning.  Still need to shower and do a couple of chores before bed, and I'm sick (not as sick as some other poor monkeys) and very sleep deprived... so I'll have to go soon.

I did some research and have a few findings and questions and also some comments to share with my monkey friends, but for tonight, (a) I'm just too worn out in general, and heartsick about Caylee, and (b) I think as I read through the pages tonight, I exercised my big monkey mouth quite enough for one night!  Thank you, monkeys who replied to me as I swung in and out.  I will try to check in tomorrow.

So I just want to say that I feel fortunate to be able to share a cage with the minds and hearts of you terrific monkeys.  Thank you all for caring so much and working so hard for our sweet Caylee.

Des, sweetie, it's ok to ask for an update sometime! I hate you spent all that time reading instead of chatting!! Unless, of course you just wanted to! It's good to see you, regardless! 

You are too kind.  (Really.)

I'm still getting my "monkey legs" in here and perhaps my forum behavior has been influenced by anothersitewhichshallremainunnamed.  Ya think? 

Thank you.  Something's got to give!  So appreciate your merciful suggestion and kindness. 

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #912 on: January 15, 2009, 02:07:23 AM »

Wyks, do you have a link to Annie's myspace page?  She's one interesting character.  Some were saying she was Casey's best friend. 

BRING NATALEE HOME
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #913 on: January 15, 2009, 02:08:55 AM »

I have been in and out and not reading all the back this time, but are you saying that possibly Casey knew this meter reader and had him go find the body????  How does that work???  And to who's advantage???? 

No, but it's possible that Casey told Baez or someone and the MR is being paid to "find" the body. 

Why would Casey or Baez want anybody to find the body? If it's so they'd move the body, what on earth would make them think someone would do that without double-crossing them?
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #914 on: January 15, 2009, 02:09:13 AM »

okay... so kronk sees something  white..... "im not saying its caylee".. 

so IF he saw a white bag... or whatever it WAS that he saw... are you telling me that you would not SHOW the officer what it is? NO! NO ITS RIGHT THERE! RIGGGGGGGGGGHT THEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE..

OR .. do you just hear the officer say.. i dont see anything...
and go.. okay.. im outta here...

heykim, that's exactly what I was thinking too!  Seems that kronk would have hauled the officer in by the arm, pointing out the bag.  Something isn't right with the whole story.  IMO.

well... MAAAAAAAAAAYBE its just ME, but I know that I sure wouldnt have just let it slide... but then...  i dont like being IGNORED... and someone being RUDE would have only made me MORE apt to INSIST on showing them until they DID see...

am thinking a lot of us feel the same way you do.  LE seeming not to take it seriously and kronk seeming to have backed off, both help to make the whole thing sound out-of-whack somehow. 

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #915 on: January 15, 2009, 02:09:18 AM »

Des, I like to research the people involved in these cases.  It gives a different perspective than just the TV angle.  I'm starting to wonder about NG and her obsession with this case.  She's gnawing it like a dog with a bone--won't let it go.

BRING NATALEE HOME
crazybabyborg
« Reply #916 on: January 15, 2009, 02:10:46 AM »

You are too kind.  (Really.)

I'm still getting my "monkey legs" in here and perhaps my forum behavior has been influenced by anothersitewhichshallremainunnamed.  Ya think? 

Thank you.  Something's got to give!  So appreciate your merciful suggestion and kindness. 

We're easy, Des!  Just ask, and if you don't get an answer, ask a little louder. I've done it, and we've all done it. It's no problem at all! I miss you being here!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #917 on: January 15, 2009, 02:11:53 AM »

Des, I like to research the people involved in these cases.  It gives a different perspective than just the TV angle.  I'm starting to wonder about NG and her obsession with this case.  She's gnawing it like a dog with a bone--won't let it go.

She's just shell-shocked from all the BOMBSHELLS!
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #918 on: January 15, 2009, 02:12:21 AM »

I thought I'd let monkeys know that tomorrow I'm going to Caylee's memorial site where her remains were found. My sister and I live in PA and visiting our mother for the week in Florida.
I found a beautiful suncatcher today at the botanical gardens in Sarasota that reads
"You are my Sunshine". I will be leaving it for Caylee. I will be leaving a message for Caylee from all of us ScaredMonkeys as well.

I will take pictures and will post them next week when I get back home.

Oh wow, that will be great, thanks!   

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #919 on: January 15, 2009, 02:13:54 AM »

They're making a heart, yes. These people just are inept writers. She writes that she's happy about her relationship, but the tag RIP Caylee Marie, ballin', is still there.  And she doesn't mean Caylee's having sex or that she's balling on Caylee's grave. She's part of that internet educated generation who feels that since this is the internet, nobody should be hung up on spelling things right, and only crazy people would take her spelling literally.  She probably has no idea she spelled it wrong in the first place.

Hey!  Thanks for bringing this forward ... your comment gave me an idea.  Remember that a couple of Casey's friends, and Tony's roommates commented that Caylee would talk slang and they thought it was so cute?  Like "Whatup, dudes?" etc. -- what if "ballin'" is actually (sounds strange, but) a tender, bittersweet memory that Annie has... maybe she taught Caylee to use this term and thought it was cute -- and that marquee message on her myspace was her personal way of commemorating Caylee?

Maybe... maybe...

Maybe I'm just tired and need to quit having ideas!!  BTW, your kitty is gorgeous.  I really like seeing that cat every time you post!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.