April 30, 2024, 10:10:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #91 1/14/09 - 1/15/09  (Read 313679 times)
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #920 on: January 15, 2009, 02:14:28 AM »

I have been in and out and not reading all the back this time, but are you saying that possibly Casey knew this meter reader and had him go find the body????  How does that work???  And to who's advantage???? 

No, but it's possible that Casey told Baez or someone and the MR is being paid to "find" the body. 

Why would Casey or Baez want anybody to find the body? If it's so they'd move the body, what on earth would make them think someone would do that without double-crossing them?
I read here that Dominic Casey was fired by Baez and then worked for the Anthony's.  Could he have learned where the body was while working for Baez?  Perhaps Baez didn't tell him this, but he kept his eyes and ears open and heard lots of information while there.  Then, when no longer employed by the defense team, D. Casey took his information and decided to cash in for himself.  After all, if he could find the body, he could make money on interviews, video, personal story.  The media are paying well for this information.  Anyway, I wonder if the PI learned where the body was dumped while working for the defense and then when not employed by them, decided to use this infor for his own enrichment.

BRING NATALEE HOME
crazybabyborg
« Reply #921 on: January 15, 2009, 02:17:37 AM »

I've got to get a shower. If I don't get back, have a wonderful night, guys! God Bless you all!
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #922 on: January 15, 2009, 02:19:14 AM »

The fact that Padilla keeps saying that the PI was 120-150 feet away from where the body was discovered makes me wonder if Dom. Casey had some information, just not totally accurate information.  Perhaps he knew of a general location, but not the exact spot.  Or, he knew the road and wooded area was where Casey dumped the remains, but was vague about his landmarks.

BRING NATALEE HOME
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #923 on: January 15, 2009, 02:19:40 AM »

Night, CBB.  Take care.

BRING NATALEE HOME
EverySunset
Scared Monkey

We have friends in Homeland Security!

« Reply #924 on: January 15, 2009, 02:20:32 AM »

Darn, you're leaving just when I got here.  Night, Klaas.

Can anyone fill me in on this house?  I know there's an empty house on Hopespring and the body was found behind it--relatively.  But, is there any evidence that Casey was in the house or using it?
http://www.wftv.com/video/18462972/index.html

"There was one, I had to look & look & look & look & look & look & look & look."-CA
GET AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER!
EverySunset
Scared Monkey

« Reply #925 on: January 15, 2009, 02:28:27 AM »

I did that wrong.
re: the house
http://www.wftv.com/video/18473137/

"There was one, I had to look & look & look & look & look & look & look & look."-CA
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #926 on: January 15, 2009, 02:32:16 AM »

I did that wrong.
re: the house
http://www.wftv.com/video/18473137/
Thank you.  I just watched it.  The defense is really throwing out all the bait now and watching the media fish eat it up.  I still think Dom. Casey was working on his own and trying to get his own piece of the pie.  I wonder how he feels now that he's talked to the LE.  Probably not so great about cashing in on this particular case.

BRING NATALEE HOME
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #927 on: January 15, 2009, 02:33:28 AM »

Can anyone fill me in on this house?  I know there's an empty house on Hopespring and the body was found behind it--relatively.  But, is there any evidence that Casey was in the house or using it?
If the As were looking for alive Caylee...I do not understand how their investigator is looking for a dead body
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #928 on: January 15, 2009, 02:35:04 AM »

Here's a nurse for all the sick monkeys

ahahahaha!  love it klaas!  thanks!   

and thanks to all for the info on vicks and for well wishes.  this " -3 degree weather that feels like -15 degrees" isn't helping.  sure hope everyone in a cold climate takes good care of themselves!  and those of you in a warm climate, well..    lucky you!  lol

And you mustn't forget the doctor!

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #929 on: January 15, 2009, 02:37:47 AM »

If the As were looking for alive Caylee...I do not understand how their investigator is looking for a dead body
Ah, Cecilita--good point.  D. Casey may have been taking money from the Anthony's under the pretense of "working" for them, but he also was pursuing his own agenda that he hoped would bring him some cash from the media.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #930 on: January 15, 2009, 02:38:39 AM »

Des, I like to research the people involved in these cases.  It gives a different perspective than just the TV angle.  I'm starting to wonder about NG and her obsession with this case.  She's gnawing it like a dog with a bone--won't let it go.

If you are interested, here is something to research (and I really HAVE to go to bed!!!):

The company listed as owned by Anthonys' neighbor, Frank Robinson, Jr., called 'FranklinComputing Consulting' -- the company address is given as 4601 Eagle Feather Drive, right up the road from Lee.  I found it on qxiu.com.  It was listed there in September of '08. 

White Pages shows a couple named Juan and Nereida Sanchez living at that address, and their phone number isn't the same as the business listing. 

I did a reverse lookup for the phone number of the company, and it came up as Orange County Precint 330, 1865 Econlockatchee Trail in Orlando.

GoogleMapped that address and was blown away, cuz the little marker in GoogleMaps I THINK is marking almost the exact spot where Nicole Ganguzza's body was found on June 10 (or was it June 11?), near Jay Blanchard Park.

I was just too, too tired, freaked out, busy and sickly to continue to follow what I was turning up tonight, so if you or any other monkeys feel like doing some research.... let me know what you come up with!

And if not, no worries!

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #931 on: January 15, 2009, 02:40:11 AM »

To:  AZLady, Jerseygirl345, Rooscrew, CBB, EverySunset, PJ, Wyks, cecilita, dottie, BabsKats, Sea Searcher, Bearlyhere, seemeatthebeach, VinceVixen, Fuzzball, heykim, Maltmom, Suri, scnative, Maw and 15 Guests

Just want to greet all the great monkeys who are here right now.  I have finally caught up and it is nearly 1am.  Got work in the morning.  Still need to shower and do a couple of chores before bed, and I'm sick (not as sick as some other poor monkeys) and very sleep deprived... so I'll have to go soon.

I did some research and have a few findings and questions and also some comments to share with my monkey friends, but for tonight, (a) I'm just too worn out in general, and heartsick about Caylee, and (b) I think as I read through the pages tonight, I exercised my big monkey mouth quite enough for one night!  Thank you, monkeys who replied to me as I swung in and out.  I will try to check in tomorrow.

So I just want to say that I feel fortunate to be able to share a cage with the minds and hearts of you terrific monkeys.  Thank you all for caring so much and working so hard for our sweet Caylee.

Des, sweetie, it's ok to ask for an update sometime! I hate you spent all that time reading instead of chatting!! Unless, of course you just wanted to! It's good to see you, regardless! 

You are too kind.  (Really.)

I'm still getting my "monkey legs" in here and perhaps my forum behavior has been influenced by anothersitewhichshallremainunnamed.  Ya think? 

Thank you.  Something's got to give!  So appreciate your merciful suggestion and kindness. 

We're easy, Des!  Just ask, and if you don't get an answer, ask a little louder. I've done it, and we've all done it. It's no problem at all! I miss you being here!

You are the sweetest, CBB!  And if I'm not in the shower in 10 minutes, somebody please unplug my compy!

EverySunset
Scared Monkey

« Reply #932 on: January 15, 2009, 02:41:12 AM »

AZlady, I do not believe there is any proof that KC was there. Just speculation, because of the video & it's very close to where Caylee's remains were found. That abandoned house is giving me the creeps. And wtf is with the soda machines?

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #933 on: January 15, 2009, 02:41:35 AM »

I've got to get a shower. If I don't get back, have a wonderful night, guys! God Bless you all!

Oops... she beat me to it.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #934 on: January 15, 2009, 02:42:31 AM »

AZlady, I do not believe there is any proof that KC was there. Just speculation, because of the video & it's very close to where Caylee's remains were found. That abandoned house is giving me the creeps. And wtf is with the soda machines?

My guess is the former owner was in the vending business. Have we determined what he did for a living in FL before he went to Puerto Rico?

cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #935 on: January 15, 2009, 02:45:39 AM »

Ah, Cecilita--good point.  D. Casey may have been taking money from the Anthony's under the pretense of "working" for them, but he also was pursuing his own agenda that he hoped would bring him some cash from the media.
can be possible that D.C knew that Casey told Lee tips were to find caylee...all the time she gave him were to find caylee with codes and Lee and casey had a plan to find caylee but he did not want her to tell him the exact place where she placed caylee  because he was afraid to have a poligraph test and fail if the LE asks him if casey told him were is the body.
D.C knows that they were talking in codes because is obvious to noticed that in their conversations. Lee know a lot more and I hope that one day he will say the truth.
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #936 on: January 15, 2009, 02:47:29 AM »

Okay, finally I am saying Goodnight!  Will check back tomorrow to see what you guys said while I was sleeping. 

God bless sweet Caylee.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #937 on: January 15, 2009, 02:48:48 AM »

Here's a nurse for all the sick monkeys

ahahahaha!  love it klaas!  thanks!   

and thanks to all for the info on vicks and for well wishes.  this " -3 degree weather that feels like -15 degrees" isn't helping.  sure hope everyone in a cold climate takes good care of themselves!  and those of you in a warm climate, well..    lucky you!  lol

My heart goes out to you Wyks!! The high tomorrow here wll be a balmy 17* but that's unusual and when I consider what some of the Monkeys live with, I'll try not to complain!!

Thanks CBB!  And I hear ya about that 'balmy' weather!   

For those of you with pets, who want/need to make an emergency sweater for them in these cold days...

Take an old pair of sweats, and depending on the size of your pet, cut leg or arm of the sweats, make holes for their front legs, pull it over their head, and voila.  Just cut it to size for length, moving up the arm/leg of the sweats, no need to hem.  Use arms for smaller pets, legs for the larger pets.  The cuffs of the sweats make good collars, or if you need a larger neck area just move further back on the arm/leg of the sweats. 

Did this with my doxie before I bought him a coat for the snow, and he still seems to prefer the 'sweater'.  Go figure.      

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
EverySunset
Scared Monkey

« Reply #938 on: January 15, 2009, 02:50:34 AM »

My guess is the former owner was in the vending business. Have we determined what he did for a living in FL before he went to Puerto Rico?

I'm not sure if the other monkeys found what he did. I've been skimming, I'm not gonna lie. Plus, I don't know how to do that. Find out what he did, I mean. 

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #939 on: January 15, 2009, 02:50:34 AM »

AAaaargh!

Just read that post about the research, and realized I typed "Frank" Robinson.
Sorry.  FRED Robinson, that is.

Okay, 'nite now.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.