April 30, 2024, 06:10:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #91 1/14/09 - 1/15/09  (Read 313628 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #940 on: January 15, 2009, 02:50:41 AM »

Okay, finally I am saying Goodnight!  Will check back tomorrow to see what you guys said while I was sleeping. 

God bless sweet Caylee.

Good night, Des! Sleep well!

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #941 on: January 15, 2009, 02:50:42 AM »

Des, I can't find a Frank Robinson, Jr. or a company called Franklin Computing Consulting in the SunBiz database.  Where did this come from?

BRING NATALEE HOME
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #942 on: January 15, 2009, 02:53:53 AM »

JVM on now-she says that there is new stunnung information on the relationship between Cindy and Casey.

Stunning? 

She said stunning but it was nothing new...just hype! 

There oughta be a law against giving such a misleading line! 

Seems a lot of shows do this, grrrrr...

Hahahaha, but I'm glad they did it, b/c that meant I got to see the popcorn-eating kitty juxtaposed with the banana-eating Wyksmonkey!  They go so well together!

Glad that worked out then, Des! 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #943 on: January 15, 2009, 03:05:28 AM »

Wyks, do you have a link to Annie's myspace page?  She's one interesting character.  Some were saying she was Casey's best friend. 

Awww no AZLady, I don't.  It was posted a bunch of pages back in this thread tho, just can't spot it.  Annie is like a mystery, would love to know more about her.  What she may know, what if anything she may have had to do with this.  She may have been Casey's BF, seems that is whoever Casey was happiest with at the moment tho.  Still curious if the Xanax came from Annie.  Weird how Annie, nanny, zanny (xanax) all rhyme.

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #944 on: January 15, 2009, 03:08:13 AM »

Well, I did find Fred Robinson, Jr's businesses on Sunbiz.org.  I'm not sure how it is relevant to this case, though.  Yes, he's a neighbor of the Anthony's on Hopespring Dr.  He used to own a now defunct business called the Alternative Learning Center.  Now, he owns a business called Good News Dudez at http://www.goodnewzdudez.com/index.html.  I'll dig some more, but I'm not seeing a connection to this case yet.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #945 on: January 15, 2009, 03:08:49 AM »

Who here would ever let Annie babysit your child? Not me!!!

NEVER!!!!
Is that not the Question of this entire baffle - CINDY of all People - Mother of the Year - Grandmother that can't even tell the difference between Rotten Pizza and an Empty Box ... NEVER EVER EVER QUESTIONED who WHO the Nanny WAS when Caylee was out of her WATCH ........... never had her phone number, address, and Never figured out her Daughter was Never Employed at the same Time ... All the Demise living under the Ant Roof ..

sorry I am Mamma - My Rant

Exactly!  From what I have read about Cindy, I have noticed two conflicting points of view.  The first is that Cindy is purported to be a control freak.  She was the head of the family, and everyone seemed to do whatever they needed to do to stay on her good side.  The thing that I don't get is that if Cindy was such a control freak, why would she be so willfully blind to all of Casey's lies.  A control freak (IMO) would not accept lies, and would push for the truth.  After all, you can't control someone who is lying to you.  These two characteristics seemed to be at play in Cindy's personality.  It doesn't make sense to me. 
Pixiecat   - You and Me .. It doesnt make any sense at all ............ None. The thing is what I can't can't figure out either is - YOUR DAUGHTER who you know has stolen from you, has stolen from you in the matter of thousands ..not just lifting a 5.00 out of your purse .. has a child a small baby in your residence of care - and then comes and goes as she pleases .. never contributes to her Daughters wellfare what so ever -

Where was the Discussions when Casey was Working - ( I speaking if she was ) where were the discussions of Health Care - since Casey had a Job and had a paycheck from Universal. Where was the discussions of Caylee's Health Benefits? Or the discussion of Caylee at all within Casey working ... between Cindy/George and Casey

What was ever anything discussed within this family - being that Casey destroyed them financially credit cards and going back to Monkey Points - Being that Casey is so Monetary and Money Hungry  ... Why NOT find Caylee's Father and gain Child Support or if he is DEAD as she says so - Why not receive his Social Security Benefits as Caylee would be entitled to.

Nothing makes sense - Never has and I doubt that Cindy is the Key holder as she claims - One day it will all come out ....blah puke

You have to understand alcoholic and addictive families. Cindy might not be controlling by nature, but it's her role in this family and she's stuck with it.  Casey's role was to rebel against Cindy.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #946 on: January 15, 2009, 03:16:20 AM »

It appeared that Cindy was the one who tried to hold the family together and keep up appearances.  Lee had left home and George was hiding his own vices from the world.  Casey just didn't give a rat's a@@ about much but herself, so it fell to Cindy to portray their family to the world.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #947 on: January 15, 2009, 03:17:02 AM »

Here's a nurse for all the sick monkeys

ahahahaha!  love it klaas!  thanks!   

and thanks to all for the info on vicks and for well wishes.  this " -3 degree weather that feels like -15 degrees" isn't helping.  sure hope everyone in a cold climate takes good care of themselves!  and those of you in a warm climate, well..    lucky you!  lol

And you mustn't forget the doctor!

thanks Brandi!   

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #948 on: January 15, 2009, 03:20:12 AM »

Des, I like to research the people involved in these cases.  It gives a different perspective than just the TV angle.  I'm starting to wonder about NG and her obsession with this case.  She's gnawing it like a dog with a bone--won't let it go.

If you are interested, here is something to research (and I really HAVE to go to bed!!!):

The company listed as owned by Anthonys' neighbor, Frank Robinson, Jr., called 'FranklinComputing Consulting' -- the company address is given as 4601 Eagle Feather Drive, right up the road from Lee.  I found it on qxiu.com.  It was listed there in September of '08. 

White Pages shows a couple named Juan and Nereida Sanchez living at that address, and their phone number isn't the same as the business listing. 

I did a reverse lookup for the phone number of the company, and it came up as Orange County Precint 330, 1865 Econlockatchee Trail in Orlando.

GoogleMapped that address and was blown away, cuz the little marker in GoogleMaps I THINK is marking almost the exact spot where Nicole Ganguzza's body was found on June 10 (or was it June 11?), near Jay Blanchard Park.

I was just too, too tired, freaked out, busy and sickly to continue to follow what I was turning up tonight, so if you or any other monkeys feel like doing some research.... let me know what you come up with!

And if not, no worries!

omigosh, if true, that is freaking weird!! 

Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #949 on: January 15, 2009, 03:22:09 AM »

Wyks, do you have a link to Annie's myspace page?  She's one interesting character.  Some were saying she was Casey's best friend. 

Awww no AZLady, I don't.  It was posted a bunch of pages back in this thread tho, just can't spot it.  Annie is like a mystery, would love to know more about her.  What she may know, what if anything she may have had to do with this.  She may have been Casey's BF, seems that is whoever Casey was happiest with at the moment tho.  Still curious if the Xanax came from Annie.  Weird how Annie, nanny, zanny (xanax) all rhyme.

Hi Wyks... hope all is well with you & your son.  Been thinking about you.

BG

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #950 on: January 15, 2009, 03:24:03 AM »

Am headed for the monkey bunkey too.  G'nite monkeys and guests! 

KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #951 on: January 15, 2009, 03:24:52 AM »

Hey Buds Girl,  why did you take your pic out of the avatar?  You just put it in there?
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #952 on: January 15, 2009, 03:27:20 AM »

Hi Wyks... hope all is well with you & your son.  Been thinking about you.

BG

Saw this on the way out..   

Thanks BG, it's about the same.  Little over two weeks and he's moving out.  In fact, we're all moving to seperate apts. on the 1st.     It will be a good thing.  Thanks again!  Will catch up with you and everyone else tomorrow. 

marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #953 on: January 15, 2009, 03:28:17 AM »

Des, I like to research the people involved in these cases.  It gives a different perspective than just the TV angle.  I'm starting to wonder about NG and her obsession with this case.  She's gnawing it like a dog with a bone--won't let it go.

If you are interested, here is something to research (and I really HAVE to go to bed!!!):

The company listed as owned by Anthonys' neighbor, Frank Robinson, Jr., called 'FranklinComputing Consulting' -- the company address is given as 4601 Eagle Feather Drive, right up the road from Lee.  I found it on qxiu.com.  It was listed there in September of '08. 

White Pages shows a couple named Juan and Nereida Sanchez living at that address, and their phone number isn't the same as the business listing. 

I did a reverse lookup for the phone number of the company, and it came up as Orange County Precint 330, 1865 Econlockatchee Trail in Orlando.

GoogleMapped that address and was blown away, cuz the little marker in GoogleMaps I THINK is marking almost the exact spot where Nicole Ganguzza's body was found on June 10 (or was it June 11?), near Jay Blanchard Park.

I was just too, too tired, freaked out, busy and sickly to continue to follow what I was turning up tonight, so if you or any other monkeys feel like doing some research.... let me know what you come up with!

And if not, no worries!

omigosh, if true, that is freaking weird!! 

Weird and don't comprehend this at all.  Orange county precinct is where NG's body was found?  Oh help me Rhonda.   
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #954 on: January 15, 2009, 03:30:16 AM »

Hey Buds Girl,  why did you take your pic out of the avatar?  You just put it in there?

LOL, that wasn't me.  I'm just a few *ahem* years older.  Was there just for a couple of posts - one of those inside joke thingys for someone, knowwhatimean butterbean ?   

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #955 on: January 15, 2009, 03:31:51 AM »

Well, I did find Fred Robinson, Jr's businesses on Sunbiz.org.  I'm not sure how it is relevant to this case, though.  Yes, he's a neighbor of the Anthony's on Hopespring Dr.  He used to own a now defunct business called the Alternative Learning Center.  Now, he owns a business called Good News Dudez at http://www.goodnewzdudez.com/index.html.  I'll dig some more, but I'm not seeing a connection to this case yet.

Wow, you're quick.  I'm out of the shower and logging off now, saw your post.  Here's a quick mini-recap of what I've read:

Fred Robinson, Jr. and his wife Barbara are from Cleveland OH originally.  They are neighbors and friends of the Anthonys.  He calls himself an "apostle" and has a doctor of theology degree.  They live on Hopespring Dr. 

He seems to be the tall man who pulled George off of the little guy on the sidewalk whose umbrella and chair George was trashing on the day that Casey ended up being rearrested.  George had veins popping out on his neck and shoved the spectator; they were arguing about whether or not the guy was on George's property.  He wasn't.  Fred rescued the man and kept George at bay. 

I think FR has led at least one of the prayer vigils that were held in the Anthonys' front yard earlier on.

Um.. They run Messiah Christian something and that goodnewsdudez company, as well as being listed as owning FanklinComputer Consulting, Inc. which is listed with an address on Eagle Feather Dr., down the street from the rental house Lee just moved from.  Their Messiah website says they run a rehabilitational housing program, centered at "Hopespring House" but there is no address given.

Scott Sampson (is that the correct name?), Roy Kronk's supposed supervisor, is a neighbor of the Anthonys on Hopespring Drive.  He seems to also have served at some time as the Secretary for Robinson's organization.  There was a rumor (don't know if it's true) that Kronk himself has taken some role in the organization, too.

Lee and Casey spoke of FR and his wife in one of the recorded jail visits that sounds like codespeak.  They had some kind of little inside joke about the wife's name being "Holly" when it is really Barbara.  Maybe a reference to the actress Holly Robinson Peete, who is an attractive black woman like Barbara.

A monkey typed out a transcript of this conversation recently, this thread or the last one.

Okay, I'm off to get my three hours of sleep before working tomorrow!  Yikes!
'Nite.

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #956 on: January 15, 2009, 03:32:38 AM »

Am headed for the monkey bunkey too.  G'nite monkeys and guests! 

Good night, Wyks. Take care and sleep well.

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #957 on: January 15, 2009, 03:36:09 AM »

Okay, finally I am saying Goodnight!  Will check back tomorrow to see what you guys said while I was sleeping. 

God bless sweet Caylee.

Good night, Des! Sleep well!

Goodnight, beautiful Brandi!

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #958 on: January 15, 2009, 03:41:48 AM »

Wow, you're quick.  I'm out of the shower and logging off now, saw your post.  Here's a quick mini-recap of what I've read:

Fred Robinson, Jr. and his wife Barbara are from Cleveland OH originally.  They are neighbors and friends of the Anthonys.  He calls himself an "apostle" and has a doctor of theology degree.  They live on Hopespring Dr. 

He seems to be the tall man who pulled George off of the little guy on the sidewalk whose umbrella and chair George was trashing on the day that Casey ended up being rearrested.  George had veins popping out on his neck and shoved the spectator; they were arguing about whether or not the guy was on George's property.  He wasn't.  Fred rescued the man and kept George at bay. 

I think FR has led at least one of the prayer vigils that were held in the Anthonys' front yard earlier on.

Um.. They run Messiah Christian something and that goodnewsdudez company, as well as being listed as owning FanklinComputer Consulting, Inc. which is listed with an address on Eagle Feather Dr., down the street from the rental house Lee just moved from.  Their Messiah website says they run a rehabilitational housing program, centered at "Hopespring House" but there is no address given.

Scott Sampson (is that the correct name?), Roy Kronk's supposed supervisor, is a neighbor of the Anthonys on Hopespring Drive.  He seems to also have served at some time as the Secretary for Robinson's organization.  There was a rumor (don't know if it's true) that Kronk himself has taken some role in the organization, too.

Lee and Casey spoke of FR and his wife in one of the recorded jail visits that sounds like codespeak.  They had some kind of little inside joke about the wife's name being "Holly" when it is really Barbara.  Maybe a reference to the actress Holly Robinson Peete, who is an attractive black woman like Barbara.

A monkey typed out a transcript of this conversation recently, this thread or the last one.

Okay, I'm off to get my three hours of sleep before working tomorrow!  Yikes!
'Nite.

Wow you guys are amazing investigators!!  And the plot thickens..........seems like everyone has a part in this mystery.  This is starting to have shades of the Vandersloot menagerie.
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #959 on: January 15, 2009, 03:43:33 AM »

Hello Jackie and Budsgirl

Long time no monkey see!!!  What's the steelo?   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.