April 19, 2024, 07:03:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Andrea Lois Key 13, Atlanta, GA missing since 12/10/08 (FOUND ALIVE)  (Read 3776 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« on: January 13, 2009, 07:54:29 PM »

http://www.myfoxatlanta.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=8243286&version=3&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.1.1

DeKalb Police Seek Help Locating Missing Teen  

Last Edited: Tuesday, 13 Jan 2009, 3:50 PM EST 
Created: Tuesday, 13 Jan 2009, 3:41 PM EST 

ATLANTA (MyFOX Atlanta) -- The DeKalb County Police Department’s Special Victim’s Unit is seeking the public’s assistance in locating a missing DeKalb County teen.

Andrea Lois Key was last seen at her home at 1930 Audubon Drive on December 10, 2008.  According to detectives she had been communicating on-line with an unknown male, said authorities.

Key was last seen wearing a red shirt and dark blue jeans.  The 13-year-old is described as a black female, 4’10, 100 lbs. with black hair and brown eyes.

Since Key’s disappearance officers have reached out to family, friends and acquaintances. 

Anyone with information about Andrea Lois Key should contact the DeKalb County Police Department’s Special Victim’s Unit at (770) 724-7710. 
« Last Edit: January 15, 2009, 08:24:42 PM by Nut44x4 » Logged
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2009, 08:19:33 PM »

Missing DeKalb Teen Found Alive   

Last Edited: Thursday, 15 Jan 2009, 2:33 PM EST 
Created: Thursday, 15 Jan 2009, 2:33 PM EST 
ATLANTA (MyFOX Atlanta) – A DeKalb teen missing more than a month was found alive Thursday at an apartment complex, said DeKalb authorities.

Police said 13-year-old Andrea Lois Key  was found at Jasmine Apartments on Pleasantdale Road. Police tracked her activity online and discovered Key had been using the computer in the leasing office.

A resident recognized her and pointed out the location of the apartment Key was in. Key was found after 1 p.m.

The person she was with at the apartment has not been identified.

The Shamrock Middle School 7th grader was last seen chatting online at home with what a private investigator said were two men on December 10.

Police said there were no charges.
http://www.myfoxatlanta.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=8257373&version=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2009, 06:09:07 PM »

Interesting comment here
http://www.wsbtv.com/news/18488851/detail.html

POSTED BY: thetruth commented 13 hours 8 minutes ago

The only problem is wsb is the ONLY outlet sticking with the story that she was EVER in danger,she was NOT with a MAN she is half latino and she is also bilingual ,she has been staying with a LATINO FAMILY not a man,the police said back when she was orininally reported that their preliminary investigation showed she was NOT in danger and was in constant contact with her family telling them she was ok,after further investigation the police concluded again just days before locating her she was NOT in ANY danger.They pinpointed the general location from her computer contact and did a house to house until they found her,SHE PREFERS her LATINO heritage.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.