April 19, 2024, 05:51:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #794 1/18/09 - 1/23/09  (Read 192029 times)
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #120 on: January 19, 2009, 12:48:20 AM »

My opinion only, BUt having watched some posters from the very beginning , I think they started off doing some very good things in regard to trying to find the truth for Natalee and her family.

However, at some point, I believe this concern became an obsession and they lost touch with reality and began making rash decisions. When they reached that point, all common sense appeared to go out the window.
When people would question them or their theories, they would lash out at them rather than discuss intelligently as they had previously done.

I have noticed a marked change over these few years and I don't think its a very good change. It has caused some to form "splinter" groups for "those in the know" (read those that support some pretty wild theories) mumbo jumbo theories, etc and its grown into a mess. Recently its become,  "if you don't support what I say, YOU hate me , or YOU are ATTACKING me, etc."
All this is just a symptom of total obsession, imo.
And of course, there are just those that are your random, basic Trolls also.

Again, this is my opinion only.
I just wish everyone could get back on track and begin to think rationally again and leave the BS behind.

From what I've also observed, here at Scared Monkeys things are consistent. Discussions take place WITHOUT power plays or back stabbing. Its quite refreshing for me.

I guess some just can't stand that. They need upheaval to survive.

Okay, I am off my soapbox.

In my opinion this is a very good summary of things Artcolley! 

THanks, TM
Scared Monkey is always  a nice place to be. Monkeys Rock. The Mods are super, The Admins are the Best.
Yep, its all here!
(Bet that kills the a**holes)

All true, that's why they CAN'T STAY AWAY!!!!   

OH, cause see, I think part of "initiation" is fly-by relay races, Yep, gotta see how often and how fast one can post and run to disrupt things (or try) . That way they get their points tallied to see who gains admittance to the hidey hole (dungeon) next!
Makes perfect sense to me, 
See, that Hidey hole is very very important. All the Important research is kept there. Comic book research, mumbo jumbo translations, visions, all sorts of good stuff, doncha know. VERY important Stuff.

Did somebody say Hidey Hole?? Lord, I didn't think anyone would EVER ask again!!!! 

HIDEY HOLE
      l
      l
     \/

Um, CBB
I took another look at that Rat. Sure looks familiar. I KNOW I've MET that RAT. 
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #121 on: January 19, 2009, 12:48:46 AM »

I do want to pause for a moment and really say thanks for the laughs when it seems the frustration has boiled-up.For me personally.I won't speak for other's.I think it would be fair to say that we've all been right,as well as wrong.I truly believe in my heart that if one's true convictions are for JUSTICE FOR NATALEE.The Cage is home.For me.The only promise you have to keep.Is to one girl.Natalee Holloway!I thank SCARED MONKEY's,as well as the Monkey's who never give up Hope,or Faith in the face of such adversity.To Beth,as well as Dave.God Bless you!

KEEPTHEFAITH

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #122 on: January 19, 2009, 12:49:13 AM »

Good to see you Spooky.  Hope you're doing well.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #123 on: January 19, 2009, 12:49:18 AM »

My opinion only, BUt having watched some posters from the very beginning , I think they started off doing some very good things in regard to trying to find the truth for Natalee and her family.

However, at some point, I believe this concern became an obsession and they lost touch with reality and began making rash decisions. When they reached that point, all common sense appeared to go out the window.
When people would question them or their theories, they would lash out at them rather than discuss intelligently as they had previously done.

I have noticed a marked change over these few years and I don't think its a very good change. It has caused some to form "splinter" groups for "those in the know" (read those that support some pretty wild theories) mumbo jumbo theories, etc and its grown into a mess. Recently its become,  "if you don't support what I say, YOU hate me , or YOU are ATTACKING me, etc."

I just wish everyone could get back on track and begin to think rationally again and leave the BS behind.

From what I've also observed, here at Scared Monkeys things are consistent. Discussions take place WITHOUT power plays or back stabbing. Its quite refreshing for me.

You said exactly what I've been wanting to say. I remember this Hotshot/Kath person from way back in the day. I remember her being crazy. There I said it. Wasn't she banned from SMs like 3 years ago? She caused just as much trouble as those Bondias if I remember correctly. I was dissapointed when she was allowed to come back to SM. Artcolley what you said is exactly right. Obsession way past the point of clarity.
The entire time she's been back she has been sending us in circles IMO.
Hello everyone, BTW. Hope all is well.

Hello spooky nice to see you.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #124 on: January 19, 2009, 12:49:51 AM »

(LDSTSLOU)

(LDSTLOU) ?

Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #125 on: January 19, 2009, 12:50:05 AM »

So last Sunday night I walked out on the deck.  It was a beautiful St. Louis night.  Full moon.  Crisp cool air.  Stars so bright.

So I'm looking up to the sky.  Clouds look like you could reach up and just pull one right out of the air.

We live south of St. Louis, and it's not uncommon for planes to be in a holding pattern for Lambert Airport. 

So I'm looking up and I notice that there are planes everywhere.  And many are in patterns of 2.  So I'm turning in circles and I notice all these planes in holding patterns.  I holler in the house for Mikey to come see this.  It's the darndest thing.  Never seen this before.  Some of the planes looked awful close to each other.

So hubby comes out on the deck, and I tell him to look at all the planes and sumpin must be going on at Lambert and he should get the news on right now.

Hubby looks up for a few seconds and says "snoopy are you serious" and I say "well yes fool don't see them" and he says................."snoopy those are stars ya idiot. lord don't tell the kids they'll put you in the home".  I said "well you crazy man them ain't stars go back in the house".

So after 27 years of marriage I call him one of my many favorite names and tell him to go mind his own gosh darn business. lol  Hateful thang.

So I keep staring up until my necks hurts and finally have to admit that crap they are stars. lol  Man I hate when I'm wrong.  The clouds moving made it look like the stars/planes were moving.........well you had to be there. lol   And of course he had to tell the kids.......son in law........mom in law........sister.........employees........

Jerk. lol

Just a little humor at my expense.  Don't tell anyone. lol

SNoopy, now THAT is funny, lol
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #126 on: January 19, 2009, 12:51:59 AM »

I'm giving up!  ( can't spell or think!) Night! 

spooky112483
Monkey Junky

« Reply #127 on: January 19, 2009, 12:53:44 AM »

You too Snoop. I'm sick with a dang cold at the moment.

"They call Alabama the Crimson Tide"
Arubagate2005
Go Lakers!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #128 on: January 19, 2009, 12:54:06 AM »

I do want to pause for a moment and really say thanks for the laughs when it seems the frustration has boiled-up.For me personally.I won't speak for other's.I think it would be fair to say that we've all been right,as well as wrong.I truly believe in my heart that if one's true convictions are for JUSTICE FOR NATALEE.The Cage is home.For me.The only promise you have to keep.Is to one girl.Natalee Holloway!I thank SCARED MONKEY's,as well as the Monkey's who never give up Hope,or Faith in the face of such adversity.To Beth,as well as Dave.God Bless you!

KEEPTHEFAITH

Hugs

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #129 on: January 19, 2009, 12:54:18 AM »

Snoopy - lolol 
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #130 on: January 19, 2009, 12:54:59 AM »

KEEPTHEFAITH

Hugs

Janet

Back atcha Janet!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #131 on: January 19, 2009, 12:55:36 AM »

Awwww wreck it's ok...did you see how I spelled alcohol earlier?   

and then it kept getting quoted and quoted and quoted...and I just had to keep scrollin' scrollin' scrollin'...cause it kills me when I spell something wrong!  I'm almost as desperate for an edit key as Janet! 

But if you must....goodnight wreck! 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
spooky112483
Monkey Junky

« Reply #132 on: January 19, 2009, 12:56:18 AM »

You said exactly what I've been wanting to say. I remember this Hotshot/Kath person from way back in the day. I remember her being crazy. There I said it. Wasn't she banned from SMs like 3 years ago? She caused just as much trouble as those Bondias if I remember correctly. I was dissapointed when she was allowed to come back to SM. Artcolley what you said is exactly right. Obsession way past the point of clarity.
The entire time she's been back she has been sending us in circles IMO.
Hello everyone, BTW. Hope all is well.

Hello spooky nice to see you.

Lovely to see you too Dear San. I hope the new year is treating you well.

"They call Alabama the Crimson Tide"
Arubagate2005
Go Lakers!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #133 on: January 19, 2009, 12:57:48 AM »

Hi Spooky!  Good to see you!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #134 on: January 19, 2009, 12:57:53 AM »

wreck I don't know if this is for me since I said I'm from St. Louis and so is ldstlou.  We are friends.  Well we were.  I don't think she is too happy with me right now because we don't agree at all about the Kyle subject.  I can tell you that she truly is a good person and cares about justice for Natalee.  Maybe I've lost a friend.  I hope that is not the case.

I stand with the girl

I stand with the Monkeys

I stand with the frog
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #135 on: January 19, 2009, 12:58:00 AM »

and then it kept getting quoted and quoted and quoted...and I just had to keep scrollin' scrollin' scrollin'...cause it kills me when I spell something wrong!  I'm almost as desperate for an edit key as Janet! 

So Wrecks goin to bed?Comes to the party late and leaves early. I wish i had your discipline Wreck!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #136 on: January 19, 2009, 12:58:17 AM »

Funny Story Snoopy...Thanks for Sharing it with Us! We all have Our Moments!

Thanks ArtColley!

Good Night Wreck!

And Thanks to All the Monkeys here tonight for the Laugh a Thon...It was Great Fun!

Janet...HotShot is not to be Feared!

Love Too All And Good Night!

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #137 on: January 19, 2009, 12:58:24 AM »

I swear I was a good speller in my youth! ( never a good typer! ) 

snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #138 on: January 19, 2009, 12:58:54 AM »

You too Snoop. I'm sick with a dang cold at the moment.

Hope you get to feeling better real soon sweetpea.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #139 on: January 19, 2009, 12:59:21 AM »

Well, here goes. I have refrained from saying this because I felt it was important to know what I was talking about before I opened up my trap. I'm more comfortable now, so........

It had been a while since I had regularly kept up with Natalee's thread. When there was news, I was here, but on a day to day basis, I had been caught up in other threads. When I found my way here to catch up, I was dumbfounded. I don't think it's possible to realize how different things were if you had been here daily. Posters were confrontive with each other and I saw and felt a rancor among posters I felt I knew, that I simply couldn't accept. I had to keep checking to see if I was really on this thread! And folks, I had been regularly on the POLITICAL forum!!

I learned some things. I learned that there was a "private" (ha-ha) forum wth SM posters. I also learned that there were long posters at SM that were being influenced, and allowing themselves to be influenced. I also learned, gratefully, that Klaas and Red and other Mods weren't just letting it happen, but were closely watching. That was a relief to me because at first, I didn't understand why there wasn't a major seperation of the wheat and chaff going on.

It's so nice to see the contentions, not the opposing views, becoming clearly seen for what they are in reality. Yeah, it's nice to be "home".   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.