April 25, 2024, 08:46:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #794 1/18/09 - 1/23/09  (Read 192335 times)
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #140 on: January 19, 2009, 01:00:47 AM »

wreck I don't know if this is for me since I said I'm from St. Louis and so is ldstlou.  We are friends.  Well we were.  I don't think she is too happy with me right now because we don't agree at all about the Kyle subject.  I can tell you that she truly is a good person and cares about justice for Natalee.  Maybe I've lost a friend.  I hope that is not the case.

I stand with the girl

I stand with the Monkeys

I stand with the frog

As much as i don't agree with LdStlou.If you've been in contact with her personally and she is a friend.Give it some time and extend an olive branch.You'll know when the time is right. Snoopy!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #141 on: January 19, 2009, 01:00:48 AM »

I'm giving up!  ( can't spell or think!) Night! 

Awwww wreck it's ok...did you see how I spelled alcohol earlier?   

and then it kept getting quoted and quoted and quoted...and I just had to keep scrollin' scrollin' scrollin'...cause it kills me when I spell something wrong!  I'm almost as desperate for an edit key as Janet! 

But if you must....goodnight wreck! 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #142 on: January 19, 2009, 01:01:12 AM »

Good night Hotping
crazybabyborg
« Reply #143 on: January 19, 2009, 01:01:20 AM »

wreck I don't know if this is for me since I said I'm from St. Louis and so is ldstlou.  We are friends.  Well we were.  I don't think she is too happy with me right now because we don't agree at all about the Kyle subject.  I can tell you that she truly is a good person and cares about justice for Natalee.  Maybe I've lost a friend.  I hope that is not the case.

I stand with the girl

I stand with the Monkeys

I stand with the frog

I'm standing in the same spots, Snoopy. It's nice to have your company! 
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #144 on: January 19, 2009, 01:01:40 AM »

I'm giving up!  ( can't spell or think!) Night! 

Awwww wreck it's ok...did you see how I spelled alcohol earlier?   

and then it kept getting quoted and quoted and quoted...and I just had to keep scrollin' scrollin' scrollin'...cause it kills me when I spell something wrong!  I'm almost as desperate for an edit key as Janet! 

But if you must....goodnight wreck! 
I swear I was a good speller in my youth! ( never a good typer! ) 

Me too wreck...but my fingers just don't always cooperate with my brain!  

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #145 on: January 19, 2009, 01:02:11 AM »

Funny Story Snoopy...Thanks for Sharing it with Us! We all have Our Moments!

Thanks ArtColley!

Good Night Wreck!

And Thanks to All the Monkeys here tonight for the Laugh a Thon...It was Great Fun!

Janet...HotShot is not to be Feared!

Love Too All And Good Night!

Goodnight Hotping!Drink lot's of water before bed.Just make sure you don't wet it! ::MonkeyLaugh::Just Kidding!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #146 on: January 19, 2009, 01:03:13 AM »

Funny Story Snoopy...Thanks for Sharing it with Us! We all have Our Moments!

Thanks ArtColley!

Good Night Wreck!

And Thanks to All the Monkeys here tonight for the Laugh a Thon...It was Great Fun!

Janet...HotShot is not to be Feared!

Love Too All And Good Night!

Goodnight Hotping!   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #147 on: January 19, 2009, 01:06:23 AM »

Well, here goes. I have refrained from saying this because I felt it was important to know what I was talking about before I opened up my trap. I'm more comfortable now, so........

It had been a while since I had regularly kept up with Natalee's thread. When there was news, I was here, but on a day to day basis, I had been caught up in other threads. When I found my way here to catch up, I was dumbfounded. I don't think it's possible to realize how different things were if you had been here daily. Posters were confrontive with each other and I saw and felt a rancor among posters I felt I knew, that I simply couldn't accept. I had to keep checking to see if I was really on this thread! And folks, I had been regularly on the POLITICAL forum!!

I learned some things. I learned that there was a "private" (ha-ha) forum wth SM posters. I also learned that there were long posters at SM that were being influenced, and allowing themselves to be influenced. I also learned, gratefully, that Klaas and Red and other Mods weren't just letting it happen, but were closely watching. That was a relief to me because at first, I didn't understand why there wasn't a major seperation of the wheat and chaff going on.

It's so nice to see the contentions, not the opposing views, becoming clearly seen for what they are in reality. Yeah, it's nice to be "home".   
CBB...Thanks for having such a Great Way of Putting Things! Good Night!   

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #148 on: January 19, 2009, 01:07:27 AM »

I stand with the girl

I stand with the Monkeys

I stand with the frog

Snoopy,
Just my opinion and I don't know ldstlou besides being here in the cage.  But I don't think you've lost a friend.  You were a friend to her and she knows that.  You tried to help, she knows that.  It will be o.k.  And we're all standing right there with you!   

Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #149 on: January 19, 2009, 01:09:06 AM »

Time for me to hit the hay.

Nite all and sweet dreams!   

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #150 on: January 19, 2009, 01:10:11 AM »

Goodnight Art and thanx for your words!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #151 on: January 19, 2009, 01:11:47 AM »

Goodnight Artcolley!  Sweet dreams to you too, and thanks for your great post that said it all!   

crazybabyborg
« Reply #152 on: January 19, 2009, 01:11:56 AM »

Nite Artcolley, sleep well!
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #153 on: January 19, 2009, 01:14:00 AM »

Well obviously as ya'll know I can be naive sometimes. lol  But the last months have been enlightning and disheartning.  Some of it I could see coming, but most of it hit me pretty hard.  People lose their way for one reason or another. 

The main thing is that  Scared Monkeys is the best place to be.   I have in the past belonged to a few other places tho never stayed when the gossip and such started.  Never had much use for that. 

Private forums such as Natalees Freebirds are to be commended, but they are the exception to the rule.  God Bless those birds.
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #154 on: January 19, 2009, 01:15:11 AM »

Can't get that dang rawhide song outta my head. lol
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #155 on: January 19, 2009, 01:15:53 AM »

snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #156 on: January 19, 2009, 01:16:17 AM »

I stand with the girl

I stand with the Monkeys

I stand with the frog

I'm standing in the same spots, Snoopy. It's nice to have your company! 

Yours too buddy.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #157 on: January 19, 2009, 01:17:21 AM »

That is funny!

On another note.Send a message to Jossy TM and let him know there has got to be some news in Aruba about anyhting other then the same stuff from weeks ago.You think?

MOHANDAS GANDHI
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #158 on: January 19, 2009, 01:18:32 AM »

Nighty nite AC.

snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #159 on: January 19, 2009, 01:19:01 AM »

Nighty nite AC.

whooops

nighty nite AC
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.