April 18, 2024, 04:38:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #794 1/18/09 - 1/23/09  (Read 191969 times)
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #180 on: January 19, 2009, 08:36:18 AM »

bastibro
Scared Monkey

Re: Natalee Case Discussion #793 1/13/09
« Reply #880 on: January 18, 2009, 08:40:55 PM »   Quote Modify Remove Split Topic

Can you back up your negative posts toward Kermit with something that is worthy of thinking about?   

Yes! I think its time for her to stop bashing Kyle the whole time.
Kyle has chose to not defend himself here at SM and thats his right.
Everything here seems to be about the Kyle and the Persistence issue, thats what irritates me.
I`m convinced this will lead to . . nothing!
I`m sorry, that`s my opinion

bastibro
Are you still posting at BNH?
Is kyle posting there again?
Just Asking

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #181 on: January 19, 2009, 10:04:19 AM »

Morning Monkeys!

I am way behind, but trying to catch up.  (still in the last lively thread).

I wanted to respond to casa's assertions from last Friday however.

John SIlvetti himself posted at BFN that he had disregarded the fishing cage and its contents - so no, Kyle is not the only one we've heard from about this.

John's own admission of this, in the face of what Kyle has presented to us is very powerful corroberation of Kyle's words.

#457 on: January 16, 2009, 11:33:27 PM   casa

San and keepthefaith, I have no proof of that.  Just my opinon.  That is the vibe I got from reading what he was posting.  I'm not sure what we can believe of what he said.  Of course, I could be all wrong, but that is the feeling I got from him.  You notice he was the only one we heard from
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4371.msg630810#msg630810 

Kyle:After John verbally BASHED me about the trap for what I said to Tim Miller about the sand body-form and that I believed her skirt was under the sand, John pretty much committed himself to the belief the trap wasn't what we were after. This shocked me because it was exactly what we were looking for- a fish trap lost at sea with human remains

jdsurveyor1 Newbie Posts: 11
John Silvetti, the Persistence and the Search for Natalee «
Reply #13 on: April 03, 2008, 07:52:13 PM »

The important thing is to raise funds. It will require corporate support as well as private donations. Dave and Beth have been doing a great job getting the word out and while I was on the island, Dave put me in contact with the head of the Hotel Association who is working on raising a sizeable amount. So many on the island are supporting our efforts as well as people from all over the world. The media really blew the cage out of proportion. Although the cage initially provided some moments of "what is in there", I warned all on board that none of this information was to leave the boat. It was very suspect that a cage of this size was found where it was on the seafloor relative to the coast. My feelings were this was highly unusual and probably had something to do with something, but not what we were after.  It was decided that the cage would be investigated further by divers, however, it was designated as only a target of interest. The crew moved onto other targets. Unfortunately, inexperience and frustration led to premature statements, including that we had found her. I don't think anyone was more upset than I that this information came off the boat and caused the Holloway family more grief!
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4371.msg625934#msg625934
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #182 on: January 19, 2009, 10:46:30 AM »

Good morning everyone!! 

Jen3560 is it your opinion that the Gottenbos boat was used to take Natalee out to sea as stated on the Freebird blog?  TIA
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #183 on: January 19, 2009, 10:48:02 AM »

Good morning monkeys! 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #184 on: January 19, 2009, 10:50:56 AM »

Muffy, I left you a note in musings.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #185 on: January 19, 2009, 11:39:29 AM »

Good morning everyone!! 

Jen3560 is it your opinion that the Gottenbos boat was used to take Natalee out to sea as stated on the Freebird blog?  TIA

Morning snoopy.

Yes - I am of that opinion.

Are you referring to our "In the Face of Evil" series?

I know it's a long one - but I feel it is well worth the read, and points out when and how the deed could have been done with the facts available to us at the time.

It was surreal and terribly sad to see some of that supported by the location of the cage and remains, and also with Hodge's confirmation the Gottenbos' boat WAS moored at that particular dock on May 30th.
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #186 on: January 19, 2009, 11:59:46 AM »

Ok Monkeys, on moving forward:

With the new administration stepping in, perhaps we could focus for a bit on how and when would be the most effective way to make our case and win this new administration and  State Department to our cause?

It seems our progress at this point must necessarily include a political strategy, as well as the legal/diplomatic channels.

How do we win a Hilary Clinton led state department over to the cause of Justice for Natalee?  How do we get the new administration's attention?  I think we're going to have to sharpen our own diplomatic skills.  Are we starting from scratch here?  Do any of the State Dept players stay the same?

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #187 on: January 19, 2009, 12:17:20 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys!Another Marvelous day.Sun is shining. What a wonderful night in the cage...

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #188 on: January 19, 2009, 12:21:46 PM »

GOOD MORNING MONKEYS!!  GOOD MORNING ZOOKEEPERS!!

Just got back from Vancouver International.  Hubby and I drove with daughter and family to see them off to Disneyworld in Orlando Florida and ... then drove back in their van after breakfast at the home of hubby's sister.

We are considering purchasing tickets this week and joining the gang for one week of their two week vacation in a time-share condo.  We will let youngest son do some internet shopping for a good deal on those plane tickets.

I have a fear of flying so ... declined an invitation back in October when plans were being made but ... I think we better go for it.  Grandkids are growing up sooo quickly  and ... Hubby reminded me on the drive home that apparently we are not getting any younger so ...

I have been up since 4:30 AM.  I just may take a nap shortly.

Janet
9:20 AM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #189 on: January 19, 2009, 12:24:56 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys!Another Marvelous day.Sun is shining. What a wonderful night in the cage...

Keepthefaith ... the fog is back.

The weather in the Fraser Valley for over one month .... snow ... rain ... more snow ... fog ... 1 day of sunshine ... fog.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #190 on: January 19, 2009, 12:31:07 PM »

Keepthefaith ... the fog is back.

The weather in the Fraser Valley for over one month .... snow ... rain ... more snow ... fog ... 1 day of sunshine ... fog.

Janet

Sorry Janet!Not a cloud in the Sky down here!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #191 on: January 19, 2009, 12:35:37 PM »

I asked the question regarding Paulus and Antonio Carlo's connection,as well as partnering together in the Law firm.Kermit's response is very interesting,as well as intriguing to say the least.

Kermit

"How else would you protect money laundering, heroin....

Mark Purcell's wife, Marlene Purcell along with Antonio Carlos are involved in the AHATAboard as well.
Antonio Carlos worked for Johan Paul Sjiem Fat, Sjiem Fat & Sjiem Fat, Aruba

Paulus Van der Sloot participated on a panel which agreed to extradite two relatives of the Mansurs to the US under serious charges some years back

Antonio Carlos worked for the gov't and banks in Aruba.

MOHANDAS GANDHI
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #192 on: January 19, 2009, 12:39:23 PM »

Thank you jen3560.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #193 on: January 19, 2009, 12:43:57 PM »

Snoopy ... how is "Snoopy" doing.

Janet

_____

snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #194 on: January 19, 2009, 12:58:03 PM »

Thank you jen3560.

Meant to say also that yes it was The Faces of Evil segment.  I just wanted to see if you still felt that way today about the Gottenbos boat.  Thanks.
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #195 on: January 19, 2009, 01:03:25 PM »

Janet

O/T

Snoopy is hanging in there.  Some days he acts like a puppy.  Sleeps alot.  Can only handle hamburger/rice food.  He trys to wonder away.  He knows what he is doing too. lol  He can't hear so when we want him to come in we have to physically go get him or wait for him to look at us so we can give him a visual wave.  So we go after him and pat him on the back when he starts wondering too far away.  He just wags his tail like whoops they caught me. lol.

Thanks for asking.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #196 on: January 19, 2009, 01:07:07 PM »

Morning Monkeys!

I am way behind, but trying to catch up.  (still in the last lively thread).

I wanted to respond to casa's assertions from last Friday however.

John SIlvetti himself posted at BFN that he had disregarded the fishing cage and its contents - so no, Kyle is not the only one we've heard from about this.

John's own admission of this, in the face of what Kyle has presented to us is very powerful corroberation of Kyle's words.

#457 on: January 16, 2009, 11:33:27 PM   casa

San and keepthefaith, I have no proof of that.  Just my opinon.  That is the vibe I got from reading what he was posting.  I'm not sure what we can believe of what he said.  Of course, I could be all wrong, but that is the feeling I got from him.  You notice he was the only one we heard from
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4371.msg630810#msg630810 

Kyle:After John verbally BASHED me about the trap for what I said to Tim Miller about the sand body-form and that I believed her skirt was under the sand, John pretty much committed himself to the belief the trap wasn't what we were after. This shocked me because it was exactly what we were looking for- a fish trap lost at sea with human remains

jdsurveyor1 Newbie Posts: 11
John Silvetti, the Persistence and the Search for Natalee «
Reply #13 on: April 03, 2008, 07:52:13 PM »

The important thing is to raise funds. It will require corporate support as well as private donations. Dave and Beth have been doing a great job getting the word out and while I was on the island, Dave put me in contact with the head of the Hotel Association who is working on raising a sizeable amount. So many on the island are supporting our efforts as well as people from all over the world. The media really blew the cage out of proportion. Although the cage initially provided some moments of "what is in there", I warned all on board that none of this information was to leave the boat. It was very suspect that a cage of this size was found where it was on the seafloor relative to the coast. My feelings were this was highly unusual and probably had something to do with something, but not what we were after.  It was decided that the cage would be investigated further by divers, however, it was designated as only a target of interest. The crew moved onto other targets. Unfortunately, inexperience and frustration led to premature statements, including that we had found her. I don't think anyone was more upset than I that this information came off the boat and caused the Holloway family more grief!
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4371.msg625934#msg625934

Kyle said: "He [John Silvetti] did make several comments about trying to land some work through contacts he met while in Aruba.

Kyle said: "John will be in Aruba tomorrow and will report soon. This is a different issue. He knows nothing of what we're about to do with the footage. "

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #197 on: January 19, 2009, 01:08:15 PM »

Janet

O/T

Snoopy is hanging in there.  Some days he acts like a puppy.  Sleeps alot.  Can only handle hamburger/rice food.  He trys to wonder away.  He knows what he is doing too. lol  He can't hear so when we want him to come in we have to physically go get him or wait for him to look at us so we can give him a visual wave.  So we go after him and pat him on the back when he starts wondering too far away.  He just wags his tail like whoops they caught me. lol.

Thanks for asking.

Caps favorite dog

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #198 on: January 19, 2009, 01:08:55 PM »

Janet

O/T

Thanks for asking.

Snoopy ... thank you for sharing.

Janet

_____

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #199 on: January 19, 2009, 01:10:02 PM »

bastibro
Scared Monkey

Re: Natalee Case Discussion #793 1/13/09
« Reply #880 on: January 18, 2009, 08:40:55 PM »   Quote Modify Remove Split Topic

Can you back up your negative posts toward Kermit with something that is worthy of thinking about?   

Yes! I think its time for her to stop bashing Kyle the whole time.
Kyle has chose to not defend himself here at SM and thats his right.
Everything here seems to be about the Kyle and the Persistence issue, thats what irritates me.
I`m convinced this will lead to . . nothing!
I`m sorry, that`s my opinion

bastibro
Are you still posting at BNH?
Is kyle posting there again?
Just Asking

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.