March 29, 2024, 04:24:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #794 1/18/09 - 1/23/09  (Read 191542 times)
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #200 on: January 19, 2009, 01:12:30 PM »

Thank you jen3560.

Meant to say also that yes it was The Faces of Evil segment.  I just wanted to see if you still felt that way today about the Gottenbos boat.  Thanks.

YW snoopy.

And yes, I do still feel the same way.......in addition to what we compiled in that series, along with what I posted above - and also another logistical factoid have just reconfirmed my opinion.

One of our members has/had a boat similar in size and configuration to the Gottenbos' boat. 

Taking the measurements Kyle gave us of the cage found - we did a graphic overlay of that boat, and that cage would have fit on it just fine.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #201 on: January 19, 2009, 01:12:47 PM »

Snoopy ... how is "Snoopy" doing.

Janet

O/T

Snoopy is hanging in there.  Some days he acts like a puppy.  Sleeps alot.  Can only handle hamburger/rice food.  He trys to wonder away.  He knows what he is doing too. lol  He can't hear so when we want him to come in we have to physically go get him or wait for him to look at us so we can give him a visual wave.  So we go after him and pat him on the back when he starts wondering too far away.  He just wags his tail like whoops they caught me. lol.

Thanks for asking.

snoopy, I apologize.

I read it as though it was how you were, not your doogie. So I went back and re-read. Sorry.
I'll bet just the touch of your love is what makes him the happiest.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #202 on: January 19, 2009, 01:35:40 PM »

<snipped>

JOHN SILVETTI - IN HIS OWN WORDS

jdsurveyor1 Newbie Posts: 11
John Silvetti, the Persistence and the Search for Natalee «
Reply #13 on: April 03, 2008, 07:52:13 PM »

The important thing is to raise funds. It will require corporate support as well as private donations. Dave and Beth have been doing a great job getting the word out and while I was on the island, Dave put me in contact with the head of the Hotel Association who is working on raising a sizeable amount. So many on the island are supporting our efforts as well as people from all over the world. The media really blew the cage out of proportion. Although the cage initially provided some moments of "what is in there", I warned all on board that none of this information was to leave the boat. It was very suspect that a cage of this size was found where it was on the seafloor relative to the coast. My feelings were this was highly unusual and probably had something to do with something, but not what we were after.  It was decided that the cage would be investigated further by divers, however, it was designated as only a target of interest. The crew moved onto other targets. Unfortunately, inexperience and frustration led to premature statements, including that we had found her. I don't think anyone was more upset than I that this information came off the boat and caused the Holloway family more grief!

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4371.msg625934#msg625934

EDIT

What was significant about this particular "target of interest" that deemed important enough for Aruban divers to make a dive ... to make a second dive ... sample contents and ... recover contents?

Considering the interest in the trap/cage by the ALE ... the enemy ... why did John Silvetti ... in the name of accountability to the donors who sacrificially gave to the Persistence endeavor ... not take any responsibility to insure that the chain of recovery was at the very least a mutally effort.

Janet

+++++

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

Kyle: John is not a believer in the trap. He took ALE's word as gospel that it wasn't case related, yet never studied the videos or bothered to inquire further. He had plans on doing business with Aruba and in S. America and he didn't want to hurt any feelings by talks hinting at lack of complete trust and friendship.

Kyle: John Silvetti told me today that he may be returning to Aruba very soon for a few days. 05/08/08

Kyle: He's [John Silvetti] seriously making plans to open an Aruba office so he can conduct business easier in S. America and that would allow him to do that. (06/10/08)

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #203 on: January 19, 2009, 01:58:56 PM »

Thank you jen3560.

Meant to say also that yes it was The Faces of Evil segment.  I just wanted to see if you still felt that way today about the Gottenbos boat.  Thanks.

YW snoopy.

And yes, I do still feel the same way.......in addition to what we compiled in that series, along with what I posted above - and also another logistical factoid have just reconfirmed my opinion.

One of our members has/had a boat similar in size and configuration to the Gottenbos' boat. 

Taking the measurements Kyle gave us of the cage found - we did a graphic overlay of that boat, and that cage would have fit on it just fine.

Excellent.   We've had quite a few boats over the years, and I thought it would fit.  It was the weight that I wondered about 2 or 3 men being able to lift up on the boat with a lifeless body in it.  There's one thing about it.  There is no way they pulled this off without leaving evidence on that boat.  No way at all.  Whether it be scratches in the paint / fiberglass / metal, or decomposing body.

Now weren't we told that Julia bought the boat?  I wonder if that is true. Am I remembering that right?
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #204 on: January 19, 2009, 02:01:13 PM »

Good afternoon, Monkeys,

Michael Dompig told Dave that PAULUS took out the Gottenbos boat on the Monday of Natalee's disappearance.  It is in Dave's book but I don't have the exact page at hand.

Just FYI.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #205 on: January 19, 2009, 02:03:43 PM »

It's all good Kermit.  Oh and just FYI I ain't old......well the big one is coming up in a few months lol and I have never been called a dog. lol

Just teasin ya buddy   
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #206 on: January 19, 2009, 02:05:54 PM »

Note my last post.  I can share information even on theories with which I am not in much agreement.

Deep down, I still kind of think Natalee was or still is buried or hidden somewhere in Sloot compound.

When a person is not locked into a theory, they do not have anything to defend and do not become so irrational about proving a point as some have who just couldn't stand it if others didn't share their theory.

I just want the truth no matter what it is or who is right.  When people start wanting whatever they think to be endorsed by all, that's when the trouble begins IMO.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #207 on: January 19, 2009, 02:06:16 PM »

Good afternoon, Monkeys,

Michael Dompig told Dave that PAULUS took out the Gottenbos boat on the Monday of Natalee's disappearance.  It is in Dave's book but I don't have the exact page at hand.

Just FYI.

Hi Anna and thank you.  I had forgotten that.   
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #208 on: January 19, 2009, 02:08:30 PM »

Snoopy,
Good afternoon.  I think it was scubajap who was buying boats.  Not sure if she bought that one or the one being sold by Vader van Loon's family.  Or both.

She does have scuba as part of her name so guess is into boats.

Not sure about Julia.  Old windsurfer, isn't she?  Must be tough on the complexion, lol.

PERSONA NON GRATA

snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #209 on: January 19, 2009, 02:11:23 PM »

Snoopy,
Good afternoon.  I think it was scubajap who was buying boats.  Not sure if she bought that one or the one being sold by Vader van Loon's family.  Or both.

Not sure about Julia.  Old windsurfer, isn't she?  Must be tough on the complexion, lol.

Well.....being the lady that I am I won't comment on my true feeling of her.  Well what the heck she's a POS.  Whoops.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #210 on: January 19, 2009, 02:18:01 PM »

For those who don't read there and may not know, I have posted at Refugees under another name.  But it was certainly not to participate in any Beth bashing, etc, but the opposite.  To offer support for those who had converted after Joran's confession.  It was like doing hand-to-hand combat and finally I couldn't take it any more, too much negativity.  And goofy theories.

Anyway, there are a group of people who post there who attempt to counter the ridiculous accusations, etc.  Foremost among them is Resigned/pathenry for whom I have great respect for hanging in there among the thorns.

lin, GMBW, all19 suspects, etc. support Natalee and her family and take a pounding there all the time as you can imagine.  But I did see an opportunity with Joran's confession and many have changed their tune about him after that.  I haven't even read there in a while but did hear CharlieRat was banned, lol.  The admin said the older posters got a "longer leash" than new ones so it was sometimes difficult to defend without getting time out, etc.  But resigned can handle them well and constantly douses them with reality checks.  He has sense of humor and can really put things in perspective. 

So not all who post there are against justice for Natalee and this family.

I think the hardcore went to BHN where they could carry on with more privacy/secrecy, etc.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #211 on: January 19, 2009, 02:18:12 PM »

It's all good Kermit.  Oh and just FYI I ain't old......well the big one is coming up in a few months lol and I have never been called a dog. lol

Just teasin ya buddy   

I'm so sorry. I came off as insensitive and I didn't mean too.
Wanted to make sure you knew.

You are only as old as you think you are.
Age is only a number
What's the other one?
Oh yeah, you're the new 30!

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #212 on: January 19, 2009, 02:19:50 PM »

Snoopy,

Well.....being the lady that I am I won't comment on my true feeling of her.  Well what the heck she's a POS.  Whoops.

She's an American traitor plain and simple.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #213 on: January 19, 2009, 02:22:15 PM »

didn't gottenbros boat have some kind of problem to the motor blade or something?
could that be an indication of carelessness near the land trying to retrieve a cage?
I remember Kyle asking about this or something.

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #214 on: January 19, 2009, 02:22:16 PM »

Excellent.   We've had quite a few boats over the years, and I thought it would fit.  It was the weight that I wondered about 2 or 3 men being able to lift up on the boat with a lifeless body in it.  There's one thing about it.  There is no way they pulled this off without leaving evidence on that boat.  No way at all.  Whether it be scratches in the paint / fiberglass / metal, or decomposing body.

Now weren't we told that Julia bought the boat?  I wonder if that is true. Am I remembering that right?

I don't think the weight would have been an issue - provided there was more than one person on the boat (which I believe there was)

OE posted here:
 #682 on: March 18, 2008, 09:28:45 AM I learned from a source that there is only one place/person(?) on Aruba where a large commercial fish trap would have originated.  This should make it a reasonable venture figuring out who's trap we found.  The next logical move would be after finding them, asking them to explain their missing trap.  1) How did they lose it  2) why was it lost where it was 3) what were it's contents when it was "lost" and 3) what boat was used to transport the trap.

Any ideas of who may have possessed such a trap?
Approx. 7.5 x 7.5 x 2.5ft, and 200-300lbs, hundreds of feet of rope complete with 4-point rigginghttp://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2705.msg366260#msg366260
-------------

And it was Rosalie Klein aka scubajap and her (now) ex husband who bought the boat from the Gottenbos.

I agree with you - there would have been something on that boat to indicate its use in this disposal.  Natalee's family could never ascertain whether or not it was searched - and from the case file documents we've seen, there was no forensic testing of it.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #215 on: January 19, 2009, 02:23:17 PM »

okay gotta run. snoops, again, my apologies.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #216 on: January 19, 2009, 02:24:55 PM »

A lot of people appear to "go native" when they go to Aruba, both American and Dutch people.  They seem to lose touch with reality and take on the local mindset, etc.  Become completely bonkers in some case but think of all the people who underwent a personality change before our very eyes.  Hans Mos comes to mind first.  I really thought he was going to do something.  Pfffft!

Must be some sort of island fever that overtakes them or something.  Our Dept of State says one in four uses cocaine.  Who knows.

But many seem to subscribe to that us against them/the world/reality mentality once there.

Sort of strange to me.  Or maybe they were just crackpots to begin with and that is why they found such a place attractive?  Dunno. . . .

PERSONA NON GRATA

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #217 on: January 19, 2009, 02:25:20 PM »

didn't gottenbros boat have some kind of problem to the motor blade or something?
could that be an indication of carelessness near the land trying to retrieve a cage?

The prop.

It was being stated at the reject site that it had a broken prop.

Of course, this was the excuse being given as to why it couldn't have been used for this.

Those stating this as fact didn't know at the time that Sander had invited Joran out on it May 29th (thus, no broken prop), and that it was docked right there near the Mariott.

Couldn't agree with you more on the part I highlighted Kerm 
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #218 on: January 19, 2009, 02:27:11 PM »

No apology needed Kermit.  I didn't take it bad at all.  And you are right about the age thing.  There truly aren't many 20 or 30 year olds that could keep up with me. lol  I out work them on a daily basis.  Well Advil doesn't hurt either. lol

And yes she is a traitor.  JMHO but I think she knows exactly what happened to Natalee and knows who was involved.
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #219 on: January 19, 2009, 02:29:57 PM »

Yes you can mess up a prop. real quick.  Not that I would know or anything like that. lol  Hubby did not think that little mishap was funny at all. That's a whole nuther story.  Poor man. lol
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.