March 29, 2024, 12:05:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #794 1/18/09 - 1/23/09  (Read 191531 times)
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #240 on: January 19, 2009, 04:59:41 PM »

Jen ... when was Beth Holloway, FBI and John Kelly informed by the Natalee's Freebirds.

Thanks

Janet

Beth was made aware on 3 different occasions.

Once in March from PI (preliminary only, pictures with little background or supplemental from Kyle)

Once in ?????? from Kermit (pics and some of Kyle's posts)

Once in September (with our final document) by me

JQK - September by Wingnut

FBI - September by me
bc73
Scared Monkey

« Reply #241 on: January 19, 2009, 05:04:02 PM »

Good afternoon, Monkeys,

Michael Dompig told Dave that PAULUS took out the Gottenbos boat on the Monday of Natalee's disappearance.  It is in Dave's book but I don't have the exact page at hand.

Just FYI.

KOEN GOTTENBOS

In October, 2005 Aruban authorities approached Dave Holloway and informed him that Koen Gottenbos could possibly be the key to solving the case. Nevertheless, Koen was never interrogated again in spite of the promises of Gerold Dompig. The assistant prosecutor, Amalin Flanegin, quit because she believed that Koen lied when he was interrogated in the initial stages of the investigation, and Dompig refused bring him in again. A meeting that took place between Koen's father and the investigators could possibly reveal an explanation

MICHAEL DOMPIG

Michael Dompig, son of Gerold Dompig, was detained regarding information he claimed to have that pertained to Geoffrey van Cromvoirt involvement with Natalee Holloway. Michael also made Dave Holloway aware of possible activity on the Gottenbos boat at the time Natalee disappeared.

It's funny after all the accusations by Michael Dompig, that Koen would be in his top friends at Facebook. How in hell does Gottenbos not have people put pressure on him regarding this investigation, when he is right in front of us? (Gainesville???)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #242 on: January 19, 2009, 05:04:28 PM »

Jen ... when was Beth Holloway, FBI and John Kelly informed by the Natalee's Freebirds.

Thanks

Janet

Once in March from PI (preliminary only, pictures with little background or supplemental from Kyle)

FBI - September by me

Thank Jen.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #243 on: January 19, 2009, 05:11:17 PM »

Hi to all of our Monkeys, now and before...

It's been a long time and many miles... A lot has happened recently and I have been VERY busy...

But I just wanted to say that I think so much of all of you and am trying to keep track of things as best I can. I am still getting a very complicated move sorted out so I will not be seen much, but I wanted to give you all a shout and let you know that I'm OK.

I do HATE to see now that the Persistence crew has apparently had a break with our Cage. I still think they might have found something.

Anyway, hang in there! 

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #244 on: January 19, 2009, 05:11:31 PM »

Thanks

Janet

FBI - September by me

Thank Jen.

Janet

Jen ... it would appear that Kyle did get in touch with the FBI following yours submission to the FBI in September.  However ... I do Kermit posted that the FBI attempted to contact Kyle following your submission and ... it was only then that Kyle contacted the FBI.  Do I recollect correctly.

Janet

+++++++++++

KYLE KINGMAN - EMAIL TO KERMIT

Sunday, November 23, 2008 1:38 PM

I have recently been in contact with the FBI (within the last two weeks). They do know what I know in full. This is in their hands and in the hands of Beth. I pulled out of SM because I don't want to cause any more problems, not because of you. I respect all that you have done thus far and don't want that to be jeopardized now. There's a lot of people who respect your opinions. Let's leave that intact.

All the best,

~K

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #245 on: January 19, 2009, 05:14:39 PM »

Janet,

I asked Kyle the same question.

But you worded it much more civilly and politely than I did. 

Oh - he never did answer me either......at least not with anything significant that I can remember.

Tamikosmom is sooooo nice.  She is soooo compromising.  She is a real team player.

Janet

_____

snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #246 on: January 19, 2009, 05:16:24 PM »

Good to see you sb.  I've been wondering about you.  Hope you are well.
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #247 on: January 19, 2009, 05:17:39 PM »

Janet,

I believe those words of Kyle's were a bit self serving, and it was the FBI who contacted Kyle 

Either that, or the birdie who was consorting with the "Caps in the know" crowd whispered a little secret into Kyle's ear that the FBI had now been contacted..............and Kyle decided to contact them in an effort to appear cooperative.  Finally.  After 11 months. 

I'm going with the bolded option, however. 
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #248 on: January 19, 2009, 05:18:02 PM »

All is well... battling the flu right now... just MANY, MANY changes over the last few months.

Good to talk to y'all again!

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #249 on: January 19, 2009, 05:18:24 PM »

It's been a long time and many miles... A lot has happened recently and I have been VERY busy...

But I just wanted to say that I think so much of all of you and am trying to keep track of things as best I can. I am still getting a very complicated move sorted out so I will not be seen much, but I wanted to give you all a shout and let you know that I'm OK.

I do HATE to see now that the Persistence crew has apparently had a break with our Cage. I still think they might have found something.

Anyway, hang in there! 

Hi sb.  Welcome back.

Janet

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #250 on: January 19, 2009, 05:18:54 PM »

Anyway, hang in there! 

Good to see you sb!   

I'm glad you're o.k., and hope you can spend some time here with us soon!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #251 on: January 19, 2009, 05:20:36 PM »

Janet,

I believe those words of Kyle's were a bit self serving, and it was the FBI who contacted Kyle 

Either that, or the birdie who was consorting with the "Caps in the know" crowd whispered a little secret into Kyle's ear that the FBI had now been contacted..............and Kyle decided to contact them in an effort to appear cooperative.  Finally.  After 11 months. 

I'm going with the bolded option, however. 

I believe that is Kermit's understanding too.

Nevertheless ... I do hope that Kyle Kingman confirmed all that he had posted in his own words regarding the deception encompassing the Persistence endeavor.

Thanks

Janet

_____

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #252 on: January 19, 2009, 05:21:07 PM »

Anyway, hang in there! 

SB - good to see you!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #253 on: January 19, 2009, 05:25:14 PM »

Klaas,
Please look at the Amigoe article about the tourist death and see if there's anything different in it.

I tried, but the little trick doesn't work for me; makes me have an error and closes IE down.

TIA

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #254 on: January 19, 2009, 05:26:31 PM »

Life outside the cage beckons.

Keepthefaith ... the fog has lifted and it is a beautiful sunny crisp day in The Valley.

Later Monkeys.

Janet
2:25 PM PT

_____

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #255 on: January 19, 2009, 05:27:19 PM »

Keepthefaith ... the fog has lifted and it is a beautiful sunny crisp day in The Valley.

Later Monkeys.

Janet

Go enjoy the sunshine!It is marvelous!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #256 on: January 19, 2009, 05:28:41 PM »

Later Monkeys.

Janet

See ya later Janet!   

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #257 on: January 19, 2009, 05:31:34 PM »

Klaas,
Please look at the Amigoe article about the tourist death and see if there's anything different in it.

I tried, but the little trick doesn't work for me; makes me have an error and closes IE down.

TIA

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/printer_51706.php

Aruba
Tourist deceased
19 Jan, 2009, 15:37 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - The American tourist, on New Year of his hotel balcony on the first floor fell, deceased in the hospital. The 36-year-old man suspected of wrong under the influence of alcohol when he fell from the balcony. After the fall, he had yet to be trommelde officers and ambulance staff spoken. The aid workers noted that the left arm of the tourist was crushed and transported him to the hospital for treatment. The American was later included as a matter of urgency (ICU?), however, still in the intensive care unit. On the day of his death, the patient was still on this section. The body was transferred to Curacao to be crematedWhy not sent home before cremation?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #258 on: January 19, 2009, 05:31:36 PM »

Klaas,

TIA

texasmom ... are you referring to the artcle regarding the tourist who died in an Aruban hospital from a broken arm.

Special thanks to you texasmom and all Monkeys who bring over the Aruban articles ... articles that attests to our contentions that Aruba is not a safe destination to travel as well as that corrupt Island is not worthy of our tourist dollars.

Justice for Natalee Holloway!!!

Janet

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #259 on: January 19, 2009, 05:45:11 PM »

Klaas,

TIA

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/printer_51706.php

Aruba
Tourist deceased
19 Jan, 2009, 15:37 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - The American tourist, on New Year of his hotel balcony on the first floor fell, deceased in the hospital. The 36-year-old man suspected of wrong under the influence of alcohol when he fell from the balcony. After the fall, he had yet to be trommelde officers and ambulance staff spoken. The aid workers noted that the left arm of the tourist was crushed and transported him to the hospital for treatment. The American was later included as a matter of urgency (ICU?), however, still in the intensive care unit. On the day of his death, the patient was still on this section. The body was transferred to Curacao to be crematedWhy not sent home before cremation?

Thanks Klaas!  Interesting, the last article I found had him on the third floor.  I'm wondering why he wasn't sent home too.  I hope he had family there with him.   

I'm too embarrased to say what I was doing wrong...... Embarassed 

I have placed the directions on my desktop for future reference.   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.