April 24, 2024, 09:40:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #794 1/18/09 - 1/23/09  (Read 192310 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #280 on: January 19, 2009, 10:07:54 PM »

do you know how to get in touch with beth holloway? or maybe you know if she is doing any more appearances this year near michigan. I would like to speak to her if i can, i have some idea about how to find her daugter.
thanks if you can help

If you really have information I suggest you go directly to the FBI office in Birmingham Alabama.  They have the ability to check you and your information out far better than Beth.

http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/seekinfo/holloway.htm

Brought over from the Beth's Book thread.  Wasn't there somebody else involved from Michigan?

Paul Brough (aka Mr. Pink) and a troll front page poster by the name of Johnm (aka Gretamal, katymal, etc) that has since been banned. 

What about SandraK?

I've now copied his posts and Red will forward to Beth. 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #281 on: January 19, 2009, 10:11:16 PM »

For people who are out for the good of other people, I think you should all take a look at the way you have been acting.  Not just the stuff you have been talking about me, but the whole scenario last night was very hurtful, and hateful.  To call one "crazy", in itself is degrading.  Stop bringing up things that happened in the past that degrades people.  You don't know the whole story, you were not there, so don't speak of it as being actual.  You hear it from one person and hold that to being true?  No, there are 3 sides.  Mine, yours, and the truth.  Even if I were to talk about what happened, would you believe me?  "NO".  So why even try, I know it's not worth the time.  But to state some of the other things like my website has "who evers" name in the chat box is just ludicrist.  I had not even been there for the last few weeks, so to think I put "who evers" name in there is just plain silly.  I personally am not here for any of you, I am here for Natalee, to help get to the bottom of things.  If it means going back to do things I needed to do, then so be it.  Don't make fun of it, at least I was doing something.  Yes, I am one of those people who truely do think she was in that trap.  Why are you poking at that?  I never said I didn't think it to be true.  I also believe in CAPS, even though you want to burn him at the stakes.  NO Klaas, I don't want to be the "show", nor do I want to MAKE you believe what I believe.  To be at SM used to be something to strive for to be with others in the know, and help to find Natalee.  Recently, it has become a repeatative source of info about Kyle/Silvetti/Schafer.  Kermit, if you have something to say, SAY IT.  You always have more coming, well SPIT IT OUT!  You all poke fun at that when someone else states something like that, what makes her so different?  People are clinging on to your every word, like your some kind of God, so tell them what you know.  You all (4) quit the Freebirds to come here, do something.  Speaking about the Freebirds, theres yet another time you all took for granted you knew what was going on when you saw the picture of me and Croes.  You didn't even ask of why I was there, just stuck me down from out of no-where. Threw me out!  But Thanks to that I have met one of the finest people I could ever meet, Stephanie Good.  She is still a dear friend to me today.   Dave knew why I was there, thats all that counts.  Beth knew all that happened also, after the fact, and still applauds it.  They needed new faces down there and still do.  I had been talking to some of the perps since day 3.  To get just one piece of info was of the utmost importance.  Did you all take that into consideration?  You talk about how I have the Kalpoes on my site, and how they took over my identity, yes not only did they do that on Zorpia, but one of them did it to me right here on SM one night.  Go ahead and call me "crazy" again.  But they had my name, my sign in, we were both on at the same time, however he was one step ahead of me.  Talking about Venezuela, and chasing the car.  How would I even know anything about that?  It was being talked about as it was happening.  No-one here chose to believe that, and thats fine.  I know what happened, again I don't have to explain.  Yes, at one point I too was a FreeBird, was asked to go to the meeting in Alabama.  I chose not to go.  I chose to stay with SM and do my part here.  Go to the Boycotts, and help where ever I could.  Again don't poke fun at that, I was out there doing something.  The Boston (5) didn't come from No where, and we are the ones who originated them.  No Klaas I don't want to be the first person to come up with things.  It's nice to know that I did though.  Did those week-ends help?  Yes they did.

JEEEEEN!!!

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #282 on: January 19, 2009, 10:19:24 PM »

I feel left out again.  I was never invited to Freebirds and I've never taken my photo with Steve Croes.  I'm most certainly a failure.

I'd really like to know, other than Peter de Vries and his undercover camera that at least got the case back in the news, what good has it done ANYONE to talk with or buddy up the the peripheral suspects/witnesses in this case?
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #283 on: January 19, 2009, 10:22:53 PM »

For people who are out for the good of other people, I think you should all take a look at the way you have been acting.  Not just the stuff you have been talking about me, but the whole scenario last night was very hurtful, and hateful.  To call one "crazy", in itself is degrading.  Stop bringing up things that happened in the past that degrades people.  You don't know the whole story, you were not there, so don't speak of it as being actual.  You hear it from one person and hold that to being true?  No, there are 3 sides.  Mine, yours, and the truth.   Even if I were to talk about what happened, would you believe me?  "NO".  So why even try, I know it's not worth the time.  But to state some of the other things like my website has "who evers" name in the chat box is just ludicrist.  I had not even been there for the last few weeks, so to think I put "who evers" name in there is just plain silly.  I personally am not here for any of you, I am here for Natalee, to help get to the bottom of things.  If it means going back to do things I needed to do, then so be it.  Don't make fun of it, at least I was doing something.  Yes, I am one of those people who truely do think she was in that trap.  Why are you poking at that?  I never said I didn't think it to be true.  I also believe in CAPS, even though you want to burn him at the stakes.  NO Klaas, I don't want to be the "show", nor do I want to MAKE you believe what I believe.  To be at SM used to be something to strive for to be with others in the know, and help to find Natalee.  Recently, it has become a repeatative source of info about Kyle/Silvetti/Schafer.  Kermit, if you have something to say, SAY IT.  You always have more coming, well SPIT IT OUT!  You all poke fun at that when someone else states something like that, what makes her so different?  People are clinging on to your every word, like your some kind of God, so tell them what you know.  You all (4) quit the Freebirds to come here, do something.  Speaking about the Freebirds, theres yet another time you all took for granted you knew what was going on when you saw the picture of me and Croes.  You didn't even ask of why I was there, just stuck me down from out of no-where. Threw me out!  But Thanks to that I have met one of the finest people I could ever meet, Stephanie Good.  She is still a dear friend to me today.   Dave knew why I was there, thats all that counts.  Beth knew all that happened also, after the fact, and still applauds it.  They needed new faces down there and still do.  I had been talking to some of the perps since day 3.  To get just one piece of info was of the utmost importance.  Did you all take that into consideration?  You talk about how I have the Kalpoes on my site, and how they took over my identity, yes not only did they do that on Zorpia, but one of them did it to me right here on SM one night.  Go ahead and call me "crazy" again.  But they had my name, my sign in, we were both on at the same time, however he was one step ahead of me.  Talking about Venezuela, and chasing the car.  How would I even know anything about that?  It was being talked about as it was happening.  No-one here chose to believe that, and thats fine.  I know what happened, again I don't have to explain.  Yes, at one point I too was a FreeBird, was asked to go to the meeting in Alabama.  I chose not to go.  I chose to stay with SM and do my part here.  Go to the Boycotts, and help where ever I could.  Again don't poke fun at that, I was out there doing something.  The Boston (5) didn't come from No where, and we are the ones who originated them.  No Klaas I don't want to be the first person to come up with things.  It's nice to know that I did though.  Did those week-ends help?  Yes they did.

Does the bolded mean that your side and our side is not the truth?  It's not in paragraph format, so I have go to line by line.  I did gather that 'you' is plural.

« Last Edit: January 19, 2009, 10:31:37 PM by 2NJSons_Mom » Logged

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #284 on: January 19, 2009, 10:31:07 PM »

For people who are out for the good of other people, I think you should all take a look at the way you have been acting.  Not just the stuff you have been talking about me, but the whole scenario last night was very hurtful, and hateful.  To call one "crazy", in itself is degrading.  Stop bringing up things that happened in the past that degrades people.  You don't know the whole story, you were not there, so don't speak of it as being actual.  You hear it from one person and hold that to being true?  No, there are 3 sides.  Mine, yours, and the truth.  Even if I were to talk about what happened, would you believe me?  "NO".  So why even try, I know it's not worth the time.  But to state some of the other things like my website has "who evers" name in the chat box is just ludicrist.  I had not even been there for the last few weeks, so to think I put "who evers" name in there is just plain silly.  I personally am not here for any of you, I am here for Natalee, to help get to the bottom of things.  If it means going back to do things I needed to do, then so be it.  Don't make fun of it, at least I was doing something.  Yes, I am one of those people who truely do think she was in that trap.  Why are you poking at that?  I never said I didn't think it to be true.  I also believe in CAPS, even though you want to burn him at the stakes.  NO Klaas, I don't want to be the "show", nor do I want to MAKE you believe what I believe.  To be at SM used to be something to strive for to be with others in the know, and help to find Natalee.  Recently, it has become a repeatative source of info about Kyle/Silvetti/Schafer.  Kermit, if you have something to say, SAY IT.  You always have more coming, well SPIT IT OUT!  You all poke fun at that when someone else states something like that, what makes her so different?  People are clinging on to your every word, like your some kind of God, so tell them what you know.  You all (4) quit the Freebirds to come here, do something.  Speaking about the Freebirds, theres yet another time you all took for granted you knew what was going on when you saw the picture of me and Croes.  You didn't even ask of why I was there, just stuck me down from out of no-where. Threw me out!  But Thanks to that I have met one of the finest people I could ever meet, Stephanie Good.  She is still a dear friend to me today.   Dave knew why I was there, thats all that counts.  Beth knew all that happened also, after the fact, and still applauds it.  They needed new faces down there and still do.  I had been talking to some of the perps since day 3.  To get just one piece of info was of the utmost importance.  Did you all take that into consideration?  You talk about how I have the Kalpoes on my site, and how they took over my identity, yes not only did they do that on Zorpia, but one of them did it to me right here on SM one night.  Go ahead and call me "crazy" again.  But they had my name, my sign in, we were both on at the same time, however he was one step ahead of me.  Talking about Venezuela, and chasing the car.  How would I even know anything about that?  It was being talked about as it was happening.  No-one here chose to believe that, and thats fine.  I know what happened, again I don't have to explain.  Yes, at one point I too was a FreeBird, was asked to go to the meeting in Alabama.  I chose not to go.  I chose to stay with SM and do my part here.  Go to the Boycotts, and help where ever I could.  Again don't poke fun at that, I was out there doing something.  The Boston (5) didn't come from No where, and we are the ones who originated them.  No Klaas I don't want to be the first person to come up with things.  It's nice to know that I did though.  Did those week-ends help?  Yes they did.

excuse me hotshot, it's spelled ludicrous

It is your website, you are therefore the webmaster. Even if you've been very busy chasing your "truth" you still have a responsibility for what is on your site. To even place an open chat on the frontpage of a poorly monitored site is irresponsible. That aside, you are responsible for what is on your site and I will make my request to you again- Please remove my username from your site.

I continue to stand with the girl.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #285 on: January 19, 2009, 10:34:03 PM »

KYLE KINGSMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS - REFUGEE UNLIMITED

klaasen
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #702 12/7/2007
« Reply #281 on: December 07, 2007, 04:58:53 PM »

Quote from: jenna (RU)

... I believe that you are doing geophysical surveys for a commercial purpose. Morally, you must be justifying to yourself that Dave can use this for publicity purposes because you just by some fluke may possibly find the body of Natalee. I find your deception disgusting because certain people are using this as a fundraiser ...

Quote from: oceanexploration (RU)

... This search is funded by generosity and driven only by the desire to bring closure to the family ...

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2429.280

+++++++++

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS - NATALEE'S FREEBIRDS

Kyle:
  I took the proportions of the body form from the head, to shoulder, to a 90 degree angle which I believed to be the hem line of Natalee's skirt. I then took those proportions and matched them to the photo of Natalee with what she was last seen wearing. The proportions matched within an inch from head, to shoulder, to skirt line. Based on this comparison and with what we believed we saw in the Dec 29th video, Tim Miller contacted the family and told them the 99.9% comment. I told Tim not to do anything until we have forensic results back after the site is processed. Jan 7th we sampled the contents and in my opinion we found the skirt under the sand along with the other items The blue fabric was found right where the skirt is pictured. If it isn't her, it will forever haunt me as a major cosmic WTF.

Kyle:  I get done in the survey room backing up the ROV dive and head to the back deck to talk to the Polis divers and see what they sampled and see the Polis boat way in the distance heading away fast. John doesn't seem concerned at all, but I am very dissapointed, concerned, and burning inside because I have a feeling that I/we will never know what they took from the trap. That evening I talked to John asking when we plan on recovering the trap. Previously this was part of the talks and plan, but this time he doesn't seem concerned about ever looking into the trap further. After John verbally BASHED me about the trap for what I said to Tim Miller about the sand body-form and that I believed her skirt was under the sand, John pretty much committed himself to the belief the trap wasn't what we were after. This shocked me because it was exactly what we were looking for- a fish trap lost at sea with human remains.

Kyle:   John is not a believer in the trap. He took ALE's word as gospel that it wasn't case related, yet never studied the videos or bothered to inquire further. He had plans on doing business with Aruba and in S. America and he didn't want to hurt any feelings by talks hinting at lack of complete trust and friendship.

Kyle: John Silvetti told me today that he may be returning to Aruba very soon for a few days. (05/08/08)

Kyle: He's [John Silvetti] seriously making plans to open an Aruba office so he can conduct business easier in S. America and that would allow him to do that. (06/10/08)

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #286 on: January 19, 2009, 10:39:28 PM »

I feel left out again.  I was never invited to Freebirds and I've never taken my photo with Steve Croes.  I'm most certainly a failure.

I'd really like to know, other than Peter de Vries and his undercover camera that at least got the case back in the news, what good has it done ANYONE to talk with or buddy up the the peripheral suspects/witnesses in this case?

My personal opinion only---I do believe it has complicated the case and probably alienated people in Aruba and has given ALE reasons to use that excuse for not solving this case.  Just my opinion. 

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #287 on: January 19, 2009, 10:41:57 PM »

It's after 10pm on the east coast.  Do you know where your children are? 

Same sh*t another day.   

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #288 on: January 19, 2009, 10:50:26 PM »

I find the observations that people appear to have taken sides interresting but not unusual.  What I find extremely unusual that so many people would still care about a young girl who was last seen with JK2 in the early morning hours of May 30, 2005 in Aruba.  That in itself is amazing to me. 

Justice for Natalee

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #289 on: January 19, 2009, 10:52:20 PM »

What part of the 24 hours a day would you set aside from your position of administrator of the Scared Monkey's site to devote to Natalee causes outside the cage?  Who would you assign to flip from the Natalee Thread to the Caylee Marie thread to make sure Tamikomom is not starting a riot?  Think about Red and your mods if they did not have you to assist in  overseeing all the happenings in the Monkey cage ... especially when Tamikosmom gets in a  religious or political mood.   It would not be a pretty site to see them have a meltdown.

As far as a photo taken with Steve Croes.  EEEEEW!!

Love ya Klaas.

Janet

_____

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #290 on: January 19, 2009, 10:52:51 PM »

Well said Klaas, we have to bring the focus back on Natalee and what we (as a community of blogs) can do to help her family bring Justice for her.  She deserves it.  Her family deserves it.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #291 on: January 19, 2009, 10:54:00 PM »

Hear Hear Klaas! Justice for Natalee! 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #292 on: January 19, 2009, 10:56:41 PM »

Hotshot!

1.You believe CapsLockWizard?I've posed the question to you.Ask him when the MAJOR player will be arrested.I think that was SUPPOSED to happen about a week and a half ago.Major player hasn't been arrested YET,but you still believe CapsLockWizard.Heed your own words in regards to Kermit SPITTING it out and send CapsLockWizard an email,and or call him and tell the RIDDLER to SPIT IT OUT!

2.CapsLockWizard has done absolutely NOTHING that i can see or read!

3.In regards to Kermit.Put on your seat-belt cause there's more to come.

4.Kermit isn't a GOD.Kermit is a Muppet and a FABULOUS one at that!

KEEPTHEFAITH

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #293 on: January 19, 2009, 10:56:41 PM »

What part of the 24 hours a day would you set aside from your position of administrator of the Scared Monkey's site to devote to Natalee causes outside the cage?  Who would you assign to flip from the Natalee Thread to the Caylee Marie thread to make sure Tamikomom is not starting a riot?  Think about Red and your mods if they did not have you to assist in  overseeing all the happenings in the Monkey cage ... especially when Tamikosmom gets in a  religious or political mood.   It would not be a pretty site to see them have a meltdown.

As far as a photo taken with Steve Croes.  EEEEEW!!

Love ya Klaas.

Janet

Thanks Janet, I needed that laugh 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #294 on: January 19, 2009, 10:58:51 PM »

Same sh*t another day.   

Four of my five grandchildren are in Orlando, Florida and ... it is almost 11:00 PM there.  Daddy (sil) just phoned ... they arrived safe and sound 3 hours ago.

I miss them already.

Janet

_____

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #295 on: January 19, 2009, 11:03:32 PM »

Hotshot!

1.You believe CapsLockWizard?I've posed the question to you.Ask him when the MAJOR player will be arrested.I think that was SUPPOSED to happen about a week and a half ago.Major player hasn't been arrested YET,but you still believe CapsLockWizard.Heed your own words in regards to Kermit SPITTING it out and send CapsLockWizard an email,and or call him and tell the RIDDLER to SPIT IT OUT!

KEEPTHEFAITH

I'm ready.

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #296 on: January 19, 2009, 11:06:33 PM »

Same sh*t another day.   

Four of my five grandchildren are in Orlando, Florida and ... it is almost 11:00 PM there.  Daddy (sil) just phoned ... they arrived safe and sound 3 hours ago.

I miss them already.

Janet

We know that, Janet.  Too bad you made the choice not to be with them.  I am not a good flyer, but I go.  Life is too short.

The commercial came to mind after the posts that had counter responses with no answers....it just seemed as though we often have this type of thing happen at night. 

Klaas is right.  Despite all the differences, we still are here for Natalee, and you are right about her.  She's here nearly around the clock serving many missing person's families.  No one can say she has not done anything and that is one thing that gets under my skin.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #297 on: January 19, 2009, 11:06:50 PM »

Hotshot!

KEEPTHEFAITH

I'm ready.

Kermit is telling us in due time and for a good reason i'm sure!HotShot needs to tell CapsLockWizard to spit it out!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #298 on: January 19, 2009, 11:09:14 PM »

Same sh*t another day.   

I miss them already.

Janet

We know that, Janet.  Too bad you made the choice not to be with them.  I am not a good flyer, but I go.  Life is too short.

The commercial came to mind after the posts that had counter responses with no answers....it just seemed as though we often have this type of thing happen at night. 

Klaas is right.  Despite all the differences, we still are here for Natalee, and you are right about her.  She's here nearly around the clock serving many missing person's families.  No one can say she has not done anything and that is one thing that gets under my skin.

Agreed 110%.I'd be crazy by now headed to the Cuckoo's nest with Nurse Ratchet.

MOHANDAS GANDHI
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #299 on: January 19, 2009, 11:18:12 PM »

snipped from Hotshot's post tonight:

No, there are 3 sides.  Mine, yours, and the truth.

What exactly does this mean?  I really wanted an answer. 

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.