April 25, 2024, 09:08:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #794 1/18/09 - 1/23/09  (Read 192338 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #380 on: January 20, 2009, 12:53:19 PM »

Good Morning Monks.....just popped in to see if CAPS prediction of the arrest of a major player had happened knew it was a waste of time...but......then I found myself in the cookoo nest.....yikes....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #381 on: January 20, 2009, 12:56:24 PM »

I have done quite a bit of research and Sandra/KeyWest/SandraK has always been straight forward with me. When Alana's mom brought her question to visitaruba.com we were both there. She has concealed her identity on purpose and has tried to step sideways of this case. You do not see her sabotaging any of you in any way. Even though you think you know who she she you do not. She would like to see whomever is responsible pay the price for the crime.. She was a great assistence of accurate information on other people associated to this case in the beginning
 You do not see her hugging anyone in this case and the last time I talked with her, she felt that Joran has shown his true colors and that he is responsible. Before that she did own the opinion that whomever did this to Natalee was not the 3 boys, but that does not make her the enemy in any way.. She now believe Joran is responsible.
That is just my opinion, I have stayed out of that last 2 sets of threads devoted to attacking each other.
I would like to say thank you for this recent photo of Kathy, looks like she was sleeping with Steve croes by the look on both of there faces.. m.r.o. 

« Last Edit: January 20, 2009, 01:02:38 PM by 2NJSons_Mom » Logged
wingnut
Scared Monkey

« Reply #382 on: January 20, 2009, 12:57:22 PM »

(snipped)

Hotshot said: "Speaking about the Freebirds, theres yet another time you all took for granted you knew what was going on when you saw the picture of me and Croes."

The Freebirds did not write about your association with Steve Croes. That was this article.
I SMELL A RAT...COMMENTARY BY MERI

http://arubanboycott.blogspot.com/2006_06_01_archive.html

Hotshot said: "Yes, at one point I too was a FreeBird, was asked to go to the meeting in Alabama."

Hotshot, you have never been a part of the Freebirds. EVER! That means NEVER!

Thanks for getting to this first, kerm 

I'm repeating a few of your comments -- I just want to make sure Monkeys see the truth. 

Wasn't there another ?forum? for awhile who tried to use a name similar to ours??

Yep - I was making it a point to go back and quote this person about them being a Freebird.  NOT one of us!  Never, ever, ever!
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #383 on: January 20, 2009, 12:58:48 PM »

You was= She was

Sorry

Fixed.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2009, 01:04:56 PM by 2NJSons_Mom » Logged
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #384 on: January 20, 2009, 01:00:53 PM »

I have done quite a bit of research and Sandra/KeyWest/SandraK has always been straight forward with me. When Alana's mom brought her question to visitaruba.com we were both there. She has concealed her identity on purpose and has tried to step sideways of this case. You do not see her sabotaging any of you in any way. Even though you think you know who she she you do not. She would like to see whomever is responsible pay the price for the crime.. She was a great assistence of accurate information on other people associated to this case in the beginning
 You do not see her hugging anyone in this case and the last time I talked with her, she felt that Joran has shown his true colors and that he is responsible. Before that she did own the opinion that whomever did this to Natalee was not the 3 boys, but that does not make her the enemy in any way.. She now believe Joran is responsible.
That is just my opinion, I have stayed out of that last 2 sets of threads devoted to attacking each other.
I would like to say thank you for this recent photo of Kathy, looks like she was sleeping with Steve croes by the look on both of there faces.. m.r.o. 

.....the look on her face says one to many Ariba Aruba's that's about all.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2009, 01:03:54 PM by 2NJSons_Mom » Logged

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #385 on: January 20, 2009, 01:04:32 PM »

I should really read what I write better especially in a forum that does not allow me to make corrections... lol
Sorry my only excuse is that I am at work.. Obviously not getting anything done.. lol
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #386 on: January 20, 2009, 01:06:55 PM »

The picture tells it all....I wonder if She had been slipped some XTC....  EEEWWWW! I'm glad last night when Kermit posted the links I didn't read and see the picture because...if I had I would have had nightmares for sure.... 

hotping ... everytime those who make a claim that justice for Natalee Holloway is their objective but ... somehow believe that a relationship with the enemy who has prevented justice from prevailing from the getgo is going to further that objective ... I again enter the Twilight Zone.  Logic does not dictate.  This implies that Tamikosmom cannot comprehend.

Janet

+++++++

jdsurveyor1 Newbie Posts: 11
John Silvetti, the Persistence and the Search for Natalee «
Reply #13 on: April 03, 2008, 07:52:13 PM »

The important thing is to raise funds. It will require corporate support as well as private donations. Dave and Beth have been doing a great job getting the word out and while I was on the island, Dave put me in contact with the head of the Hotel Association who is working on raising a sizeable amount. So many on the island are supporting our efforts as well as people from all over the world. The media really blew the cage out of proportion. Although the cage initially provided some moments of "what is in there", I warned all on board that none of this information was to leave the boat. It was very suspect that a cage of this size was found where it was on the seafloor relative to the coast. My feelings were this was highly unusual and probably had something to do with something, but not what we were after. It was decided that the cage would be investigated further by divers, however, it was designated as only a target of interest. The crew moved onto other targets. Unfortunately, inexperience and frustration led to premature statements, including that we had found herI don't think anyone was more upset than I that this information came off the boat and caused the Holloway family more grief!

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4371.msg625934#msg625934

oceanexploration
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #715 1/25 -
« Reply #103 on: January 26, 2008, 12:38:25 PM »

Thought you all may find this interesting if you're willing to accept it-

To date, the Aruban police and dive team has been a tremendous help. They've honestly done a great job. Over the last month we've established a very good working relationship based on openness and trust. Most of the relationship success was due to getting the media out of the way and working together shoulder to shoulder over time. We've helped each other however and whenever we can. They've treated us with decency and respect and we have treated them as friends and allies, which they are. Most of the police and divers are new since this case started and both eager and careful to do things right. I wish we had a month ahead of the project just to establish the relationships and trust. I know many of you would likely doubt this view, but it's based on the experiences in the field of the entire search team. I too was extremely worried, paranoid, and suspecting in the beginning. Now, it's clear we're all working towards a common goal.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2539.msg332457;topicseen#msg332457

private eye
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #742 3/10 -
« Reply #686 on: March 13, 2008, 06:38:07 PM »

But sharing information with people who work for people who are directly orchestrating the cover up, Rudy, or the Dutch, is the most irresponsible investigating I can imagine. What kills this investigation is people having to come into it, wanting to apply basic investigatory protocols into place, and then having those channels sabotage the new evidence that the new players discover. Of course, as is happened everytime in this case, the new people eventually come to a point where the manipulation of the evidence is undeniable, but by then the fruits of their work are gone, and there is simply another member of the believers of the cover up group. What I pray that Kyle and the crew of the Persistence will determine, is that  regardless of how hard working the man that they are working with appears to work, his work belongs to Rudy, and Rudy belongs to the local dutch.

We are not hysterical, ignorant, paranoid people. We have seen the cover up in action, in broad daylight, with impunity, and if you disregard our warnings, you will become the next chump in a series of chumps, no matter how sophisticated your equipment, the level of your educational achievement, or the extent of your job skills and work history.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2689.msg364750#msg364750

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #387 on: January 20, 2009, 01:09:22 PM »

Hotshot!

1.You believe CapsLockWizard?I've posed the question to you.Ask him when the MAJOR player will be arrested.I think that was SUPPOSED to happen about a week and a half ago.Major player hasn't been arrested YET,but you still believe CapsLockWizard.Heed your own words in regards to Kermit SPITTING it out and send CapsLockWizard an email,and or call him and tell the RIDDLER to SPIT IT OUT!

2.CapsLockWizard has done absolutely NOTHING that i can see or read!

3.In regards to Kermit.Put on your seat-belt cause there's more to come.

4.Kermit isn't a GOD.Kermit is a Muppet and a FABULOUS one at that!

KEEPTHEFAITH

With all the revelations by Caps, Kermit, and others, why are PJ2K and others still walking free?  Others?

First and formost i personally don't believe Caps has had any revelations.If i'm wrong please correct me.In terms of Kermit and the Freebirds.Kyle's words speak for themselves and i trust the rest of Kermit's,as well as the Freebirds information will be backed up with substance and documentation.As to why those POS are still walking FREE.Your guess is as good as mine.Paulus Van Der Sloot,as well as his "Friends" are knee-deep in some very dirty stuff i would think.I,for one,don't have the answer as to why,and or how sick these people really are.They will have their day in this lifetime,and or the next.God will choose.Not me!

KEEPTHEFAITH

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #388 on: January 20, 2009, 01:19:58 PM »

If you were going to dispose of a body, would you put it in a trap and sink it in 90 ft of water two miles from shore?  or would you use a 'go fast boat ' and take it out to 1000 ft ? or over to Venezuela? I am starting to think if Pvds paid for disposal, he would want the later.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrL_XElTjfg

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #389 on: January 20, 2009, 01:21:46 PM »

First and formost i personally don't believe Caps has had any revelations.If i'm wrong please correct me.In terms of Kermit and the Freebirds.Kyle's words speak for themselves and i trust the rest of Kermit's,as well as the Freebirds information will be backed up with substance and documentation.As to why those POS are still walking FREE.Your guess is as good as mine.Paulus Van Der Sloot,as well as his "Friends" are knee-deep in some very dirty stuff i would think.I,for one,don't have the answer as to why,and or how sick these people really are.They will have their day in this lifetime,and or the next.God will choose.Not me!

KEEPTHEFAITH

Keepthefaith ... I agree.  Justice will prevail for Natalee Holloway one way or another!

Picture it.  Each suspect will stand alone before the Judge of all judges who knows the heart of each of those He created.  The time of Grace ... the time for redeption has passed.  There will be no high profile defense attorneys ... no defense witness ...

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #390 on: January 20, 2009, 01:28:29 PM »

If you were going to dispose of a body, would you put it in a trap and sink it in 90 ft of water two miles from shore?  or would you use a 'go fast boat ' and take it out to 1000 ft ? or over to Venezuela? I am starting to think if Pvds paid for disposal, he would want the later.

That's true but You don't always get what You paid for...

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #391 on: January 20, 2009, 01:30:00 PM »

Everyone is entitled  to their opinion, but I don't think you will find much support for sandrak around here

hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #392 on: January 20, 2009, 01:30:13 PM »

The picture tells it all....I wonder if She had been slipped some XTC....  EEEWWWW! I'm glad last night when Kermit posted the links I didn't read and see the picture because...if I had I would have had nightmares for sure.... 

hotping ... everytime those who make a claim that justice for Natalee Holloway is their objective but ... somehow believe that a relationship with the enemy who has prevented justice from prevailing from the getgo is going to further that objective ... I again enter the Twilight Zone.  Logic does not dictate.  This implies that Tamikosmom cannot comprehend.

Janet

+++++++

The important thing is to raise funds. It will require corporate support as well as private donations. Dave and Beth have been doing a great job getting the word out and while I was on the island, Dave put me in contact with the head of the Hotel Association who is working on raising a sizeable amount. So many on the island are supporting our efforts as well as people from all over the world. The media really blew the cage out of proportion. Although the cage initially provided some moments of "what is in there", I warned all on board that none of this information was to leave the boat. It was very suspect that a cage of this size was found where it was on the seafloor relative to the coast. My feelings were this was highly unusual and probably had something to do with something, but not what we were after. It was decided that the cage would be investigated further by divers, however, it was designated as only a target of interest. The crew moved onto other targets. Unfortunately, inexperience and frustration led to premature statements, including that we had found herI don't think anyone was more upset than I that this information came off the boat and caused the Holloway family more grief!

oceanexploration

To date, the Aruban police and dive team has been a tremendous help. They've honestly done a great job. Over the last month we've established a very good working relationship based on openness and trust. Most of the relationship success was due to getting the media out of the way and working together shoulder to shoulder over time. We've helped each other however and whenever we can. They've treated us with decency and respect and we have treated them as friends and allies, which they are. Most of the police and divers are new since this case started and both eager and careful to do things right. I wish we had a month ahead of the project just to establish the relationships and trust. I know many of you would likely doubt this view, but it's based on the experiences in the field of the entire search team. I too was extremely worried, paranoid, and suspecting in the beginning. Now, it's clear we're all working towards a common goal.

private eye

But sharing information with people who work for people who are directly orchestrating the cover up, Rudy, or the Dutch, is the most irresponsible investigating I can imagine. What kills this investigation is people having to come into it, wanting to apply basic investigatory protocols into place, and then having those channels sabotage the new evidence that the new players discover. Of course, as is happened everytime in this case, the new people eventually come to a point where the manipulation of the evidence is undeniable, but by then the fruits of their work are gone, and there is simply another member of the believers of the cover up group. What I pray that Kyle and the crew of the Persistence will determine, is that  regardless of how hard working the man that they are working with appears to work, his work belongs to Rudy, and Rudy belongs to the local dutch.

We are not hysterical, ignorant, paranoid people. We have seen the cover up in action, in broad daylight, with impunity, and if you disregard our warnings, you will become the next chump in a series of chumps, no matter how sophisticated your equipment, the level of your educational achievement, or the extent of your job skills and work history.

So True Janet!

In God We Trust!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #393 on: January 20, 2009, 01:31:23 PM »

Janet

+++++++

oceanexploration

private eye

Janet, who is he girl in the picture with Steve???

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #394 on: January 20, 2009, 01:31:45 PM »

Have a Good Day Monkeys!  Gotta Go Run Errands! BBL! 

In God We Trust!
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #395 on: January 20, 2009, 01:32:34 PM »

Not Janet, but it's Hotshot.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #396 on: January 20, 2009, 01:37:28 PM »

I highlighted what I would do 

My other choice would be to put the body inside a crypt
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #397 on: January 20, 2009, 01:38:21 PM »

There is no doubt that since the beginning we have had the "Enemy" here and everywhere.
 As well as,  ALE... F.B.I.... News Media... Along with average everyday people reading and posting in forums such as Scared Monkeys, BFN, Refugees, FOB and RWV .. and others almost to many to mention.
 Josy M. himself commented one day at RWV just to let us know he was reading also..
Most importantly..The Enemy is watching .. 
 The enemy comes in many forms, some of it is the real people involved and some of it is born out of IGNORANCE. There are many such people in this world and Kathy is not alone in that crowd.
There is no doubt that some of these people are here on purpose to discount research of others and to implement crap designed to lead others off track.

We are a first in history to do such research and I have been very proud to be a part of this with all of you who are serious and focused.
It has been an Honor to stand in battle with all such people.

jmho
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #398 on: January 20, 2009, 01:39:06 PM »

Everyone is entitled  to their opinion, but I don't think you will find much support for sandrak around here

Nope.  I think someone is drinking too much of the SandraK(oolaide)
Ree
Scared Monkey

« Reply #399 on: January 20, 2009, 01:40:33 PM »

SandraK was before my time, but I remembered the conversations about her being from Michigan.  The poster who made the comments about being to help Beth just joined and so far has only posted a couple of times in that same thread.  It's probably nothing, but...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.