April 16, 2024, 12:27:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #794 1/18/09 - 1/23/09  (Read 191927 times)
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #40 on: January 18, 2009, 11:38:18 PM »

Hotping!     

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #41 on: January 18, 2009, 11:38:46 PM »

Janet?You OK?Hubby didn't have to give you CPR after you laughing so hard did he?

No!!  However ... I think he has had it with me and my computer.  He warned me once  again ... if Cindy Crawford gave him "the look" I was history.

Janet

Janet's OK!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #42 on: January 18, 2009, 11:39:29 PM »

Good questions for Hotshot !!!

I've got a question myself for Hotshot, I have tried to stay out of the arguments but despite this, I am sent a link to Hotshot's site and she has someone impersonating me on her chat room list? I mean really.......get a grip.

Hotshot please remove my username from your site.

Good Evening, None!

Being on that list is a frightening thought 

DID you happen to notice the DATE you supposedly joined her chat list? That may prove interesting.
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #43 on: January 18, 2009, 11:39:32 PM »

Janet?You OK?Hubby didn't have to give you CPR after you laughing so hard did he?

No!!  However ... I think he has had it with me and my computer.  He warned me once  again ... if Cindy Crawford gave him "the look" I was history.

Janet

In God We Trust!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #44 on: January 18, 2009, 11:39:36 PM »

I'm hoping Janet's just fine, but my monitor's dripping and you owe me a coke, Hotping!!!!   

I've read through the Natalee Case so long, that I have often sang, "scrollin' scrollin' scrollin', Gee my azz is swollen"

but you just choked me up, Hotping!!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #45 on: January 18, 2009, 11:42:17 PM »

I've got a question myself for Hotshot, I have tried to stay out of the arguments but despite this, I am sent a link to Hotshot's site and she has someone impersonating me on her chat room list? I mean really.......get a grip.

Good Evening, None!

DID you happen to notice the DATE you supposedly joined her chat list? That may prove interesting.

I didn't see a way to check the date, it's possible only Hotshot can see that.  We were able to tell what link to Nonesuche this person used. 
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #46 on: January 18, 2009, 11:42:22 PM »

I'm hoping Janet's just fine, but my monitor's dripping and you owe me a coke, Hotping!!!!   

I've read through the Natalee Case so long, that I have often sang, "scrollin' scrollin' scrollin', Gee my azz is swollen"

Sorry...Would You like alittle Crown with that Coke....

In God We Trust!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #47 on: January 18, 2009, 11:43:07 PM »

That was hilarious HotPing!Rawhide....

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #48 on: January 18, 2009, 11:43:55 PM »

Good Evening, None!

I didn't see a way to check the date, it's possible only Hotshot can see that.  We were able to tell what link to Nonesuche this person used. 

Oh, okay, thanks Klaas.

I think you know where I am going with this 
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #49 on: January 18, 2009, 11:46:23 PM »

I left about 10-12 pages ago - everything was calm. What happened??!! 

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #50 on: January 18, 2009, 11:48:12 PM »

Tamikosmom logged in and the cage went wild.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #51 on: January 18, 2009, 11:50:47 PM »

Tamikosmom logged in and the cage went wild.

Janet

crazybabyborg
« Reply #52 on: January 18, 2009, 11:50:50 PM »

When you leave, Wreck, it always goes all to heck! 
Hotping got "rowdy", and started scrollin, scrollin, scrollin. I'm sure all will be well now that you're back.

Is there any way for Nonesy to get her name off of that chat roster without someone just agreeing to take her off?
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #53 on: January 18, 2009, 11:51:11 PM »

1.Have you checked out Hotshots website Wreck!
2.Janet is spitting water in the sink!
3.Hotping is relivin Rawhide memories.Rollin,rollin,rollin
4.Monkey's.Anything else for wreck?

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #54 on: January 18, 2009, 11:51:20 PM »

What fun!   

My cheeks ache from the smiling and laughing tonight.   

Long overdue laughing.    

But....OH MY! 

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #55 on: January 18, 2009, 11:51:56 PM »

Did You see what CBB said.....That made it even funnier...  Geez My Azz Swollen.... Gotta Love It!

In God We Trust!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #56 on: January 18, 2009, 11:54:06 PM »

It's funny to YOU hotping, becase you aren't constantly looking back to see what's following you...  Rolling Eyes
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #57 on: January 18, 2009, 11:54:16 PM »

Wreck

Hotshot's site:

http://arubassilence.bravehost.com/

Wreck ... Hotshot has her feet planted firmly on both sides of the cage/trap issue.  On one hand ... she supports John Silvetti's contention that the cage/trap contents was not Natalee Holloway related and undermines Monkeys who think otherwise but on the other hand ...

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #58 on: January 18, 2009, 11:55:15 PM »

Take a look at Hotshot's website.  You remember Hotshot, the one who gets mad when we talk about Kyle and the trap and what was in it.

http://arubassilence.bravehost.com/
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #59 on: January 18, 2009, 11:55:45 PM »

Did You see what CBB said.....That made it even funnier...  Geez My Azz Swollen.... Gotta Love It!

AZZZZZ SWOLLEN FROM SCROLLIN,SCROLLIN,SCROLLIN..

Only if Janet had a picture of herself spitten water in the sink from laughin so hard!OK Janet.We'll let it pass this time!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.