March 29, 2024, 02:28:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #794 1/18/09 - 1/23/09  (Read 191536 times)
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #400 on: January 20, 2009, 01:43:07 PM »

First and formost i personally don't believe Caps has had any revelations.If i'm wrong please correct me.In terms of Kermit and the Freebirds.Kyle's words speak for themselves and i trust the rest of Kermit's,as well as the Freebirds information will be backed up with substance and documentation.As to why those POS are still walking FREE.Your guess is as good as mine.Paulus Van Der Sloot,as well as his "Friends" are knee-deep in some very dirty stuff i would think.I,for one,don't have the answer as to why,and or how sick these people really are.They will have their day in this lifetime,and or the next.God will choose.Not me!

KEEPTHEFAITH

Keepthefaith ... I agree.  Justice will prevail for Natalee Holloway one way or another!

Picture it.  Each suspect will stand alone before the Judge of all judges who knows the heart of each of those He created.  The time of Grace ... the time for redeption has passed.  There will be no high profile defense attorneys ... no defense witness ...

Janet

AMEN

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #401 on: January 20, 2009, 01:46:08 PM »

LOL I think so too Klaas.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #402 on: January 20, 2009, 01:46:15 PM »

The person who posted from Michigan is not posting in SandraK's style at all, not even kinda, not even in her serious posts and yes I have seen those and I have shared emails with her.   
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #403 on: January 20, 2009, 01:46:36 PM »

If you were going to dispose of a body, would you put it in a trap and sink it in 90 ft of water two miles from shore?  or would you use a 'go fast boat ' and take it out to 1000 ft ? or over to Venezuela? I am starting to think if Pvds paid for disposal, he would want the later.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrL_XElTjfg

bleachedblack

When I consider Kyle Kingman's own words regarding his observations and his concerns while on board the Persistence working in a professional capacity ... I cannot get past the cage/trap.  This issue needs to be fulling explored prior to moving on.

Consider ... Richardson instructed the Persistence to move into deeper water following the recovery of the undisclosed contents of the cage/trap ... tells me I will stay put.

Janet

++++++

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

Kyle:
  I took the proportions of the body form from the head, to shoulder, to a 90 degree angle which I believed to be the hem line of Natalee's skirt. I then took those proportions and matched them to the photo of Natalee with what she was last seen wearing. The proportions matched within an inch from head, to shoulder, to skirt line. Based on this comparison and with what we believed we saw in the Dec 29th video, Tim Miller contacted the family and told them the 99.9% comment. I told Tim not to do anything until we have forensic results back after the site is processed. Jan 7th we sampled the contents and in my opinion we found the skirt under the sand along with the other items The blue fabric was found right where the skirt is pictured. If it isn't her, it will forever haunt me as a major cosmic WTF.

Kyle:  I get done in the survey room backing up the ROV dive and head to the back deck to talk to the Polis divers and see what they sampled and see the Polis boat way in the distance heading away fast. John doesn't seem concerned at all, but I am very dissapointed, concerned, and burning inside because I have a feeling that I/we will never know what they took from the trap. That evening I talked to John asking when we plan on recovering the trap. Previously this was part of the talks and plan, but this time he doesn't seem concerned about ever looking into the trap further. After John verbally BASHED me about the trap for what I said to Tim Miller about the sand body-form and that I believed her skirt was under the sand, John pretty much committed himself to the belief the trap wasn't what we were after. This shocked me because it was exactly what we were looking for- a fish trap lost at sea with human remains.

Kyle:   John is not a believer in the trap. He took ALE's word as gospel that it wasn't case related, yet never studied the videos or bothered to inquire further. He had plans on doing business with Aruba and in S. America and he didn't want to hurt any feelings by talks hinting at lack of complete trust and friendship.

Kyle: John Silvetti told me today that he may be returning to Aruba very soon for a few days. (05/08/08)

Kyle: He's [John Silvetti] seriously making plans to open an Aruba office so he can conduct business easier in S. America and that would allow him to do that. (06/10/08)

Kyle: Remember after the Jan-7th dive which sampled the trap Richardson told John emphatically to "keep searching she's still out there in the deep ocean".

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #404 on: January 20, 2009, 01:48:46 PM »

If you were going to dispose of a body, would you put it in a trap and sink it in 90 ft of water two miles from shore?  or would you use a 'go fast boat ' and take it out to 1000 ft ? or over to Venezuela? I am starting to think if Pvds paid for disposal, he would want the later.

That's true but You don't always get what You paid for...

Kyle indicated that the trap had rope and rigging -- yet hit the ocean floor in an uncontrolled manner (damage to a corner of the cage, markings on the ocean floor).

Maybe the cage parted company with the boat before it was supposed to??? I can see that as a possibility.

Tim Miller had strong suspicion -- due to info they say they received -- that the trap would be pretty much where they found it. Kyle confirmed that.

I've never been able to figure if that was good.......or bad 

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #405 on: January 20, 2009, 01:52:10 PM »

I
There is no doubt that since the beginning we have had the "Enemy" here and everywhere.
 As well as,  ALE... F.B.I.... News Media... Along with average everyday people reading and posting in forums such as Scared Monkeys, BFN, Refugees, FOB and RWV .. and others almost to many to mention.
 Josy M. himself commented one day at RWV just to let us know he was reading also..
Most importantly..The Enemy is watching .. 
 The enemy comes in many forms, some of it is the real people involved and some of it is born out of IGNORANCE. There are many such people in this world and Kathy is not alone in that crowd.
There is no doubt that some of these people are here on purpose to discount research of others and to implement crap designed to lead others off track.

We are a first in history to do such research and I have been very proud to be a part of this with all of you who are serious and focused.
It has been an Honor to stand in battle with all such people.

jmho
I am here for the purpose of finding Natalee and bringing her home.  I do not bash people, I observe them and try to find the truth,  but even if I found someone to be less than truthful, I would stand to the side and let them be.  Is that wrong???

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #406 on: January 20, 2009, 01:54:24 PM »

Unbelieveble . . do you think she was trying to make him confess?

never lift the pressure of evil island
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #407 on: January 20, 2009, 01:54:36 PM »

Not Janet, but it's Hotshot.

Steve begged to have his picture taken with me ... but I would have no part of it.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #408 on: January 20, 2009, 01:56:50 PM »

I think it is not very smart to put a body in a trap ,because there are many divers there .
Was this trap already there in the ocean ?
You need a huge boat for transportation  (a trap  with  that size )
If the trap was in the ocean already you need a very capable diver (s?) to bring a body in the cage .

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #409 on: January 20, 2009, 01:59:33 PM »

bleachedblack

When I consider Kyle Kingman's own words regarding his observations and his concerns while on board the Persistence working in a professional capacity ... I cannot get past the cage/trap.  This issue needs to be fulling explored prior to moving on.

Consider ... Richardson instructed the Persistence to move into deeper water following the recovery of the undisclosed contents of the cage/trap ... tells me I will stay put.

Janet

++++++

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

Kyle:
  I took the proportions of the body form from the head, to shoulder, to a 90 degree angle which I believed to be the hem line of Natalee's skirt. I then took those proportions and matched them to the photo of Natalee with what she was last seen wearing. The proportions matched within an inch from head, to shoulder, to skirt line. Based on this comparison and with what we believed we saw in the Dec 29th video, Tim Miller contacted the family and told them the 99.9% comment. I told Tim not to do anything until we have forensic results back after the site is processed. Jan 7th we sampled the contents and in my opinion we found the skirt under the sand along with the other items The blue fabric was found right where the skirt is pictured. If it isn't her, it will forever haunt me as a major cosmic WTF.

Kyle:  I get done in the survey room backing up the ROV dive and head to the back deck to talk to the Polis divers and see what they sampled and see the Polis boat way in the distance heading away fast. John doesn't seem concerned at all, but I am very dissapointed, concerned, and burning inside because I have a feeling that I/we will never know what they took from the trap. That evening I talked to John asking when we plan on recovering the trap. Previously this was part of the talks and plan, but this time he doesn't seem concerned about ever looking into the trap further. After John verbally BASHED me about the trap for what I said to Tim Miller about the sand body-form and that I believed her skirt was under the sand, John pretty much committed himself to the belief the trap wasn't what we were after. This shocked me because it was exactly what we were looking for- a fish trap lost at sea with human remains.

Kyle:   John is not a believer in the trap. He took ALE's word as gospel that it wasn't case related, yet never studied the videos or bothered to inquire further. He had plans on doing business with Aruba and in S. America and he didn't want to hurt any feelings by talks hinting at lack of complete trust and friendship.

Kyle: John Silvetti told me today that he may be returning to Aruba very soon for a few days. (05/08/08)

Kyle: He's [John Silvetti] seriously making plans to open an Aruba office so he can conduct business easier in S. America and that would allow him to do that. (06/10/08)

Kyle: Remember after the Jan-7th dive which sampled the trap Richardson told John emphatically to "keep searching she's still out there in the deep ocean".

I agree Janet, there were definitely things in the trap that should have been investigated, not whisked away and disappeared. Why did Silvetti pull out right after the find? Don't know.....more questions. It does appear to me to look like bones in the trap. My personal opinion is they weren't Natalee.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #410 on: January 20, 2009, 01:59:57 PM »

LOL I think so too Klaas.

I don't know anything about another SandraK, but the original one, the one that was here at the beginning, will get no support from me on anything, anytime, any place.

Nope, no way, no how.   
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #411 on: January 20, 2009, 02:01:02 PM »

Steve begged to have his picture taken with me ... but I would have no part of it.

Janet

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #412 on: January 20, 2009, 02:02:01 PM »

The person who posted from Michigan is not posting in SandraK's style at all, not even kinda, not even in her serious posts and yes I have seen those and I have shared emails with her.   

Maybe Paul B  or his ex wife ?

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #413 on: January 20, 2009, 02:02:47 PM »

I think it is not very smart to put a body in a trap ,because there are many divers there .
If the trap was in the ocean already you need a very capable diver (s?) to bring a body in the cage .

Johan - I don't know if Natalee's body or anyone's body was in that trap.  I will disagree with you in the difficulty involved in bringing a body TO the cage.

1.  The body could simply be weighted down and dropped
2.  90 feet is not that deep for scuba and is not beyond freedive.  All one would have to do is pull the weighted down body into the open trap.

Does not sound hard to me especially for a certificated scuba diver like the Sloot boys were (Valentijn for sure) but I'm also sure many others on the island.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #414 on: January 20, 2009, 02:04:29 PM »

Janet

I have inside informaton on this.  Someone told Steve Croes one time to DUCK.  Since then whenever he sees a ducky he hides from it.  That is the reason he would have no part of it.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #415 on: January 20, 2009, 02:08:57 PM »

I have done quite a bit of research and Sandra/KeyWest/SandraK has always been straight forward with me. When Alana's mom brought her question to visitaruba.com we were both there. She has concealed her identity on purpose and has tried to step sideways of this case. You do not see her sabotaging any of you in any way. Even though you think you know who she she you do not. She would like to see whomever is responsible pay the price for the crime.. She was a great assistence of accurate information on other people associated to this case in the beginning
 You do not see her hugging anyone in this case and the last time I talked with her, she felt that Joran has shown his true colors and that he is responsible. Before that she did own the opinion that whomever did this to Natalee was not the 3 boys, but that does not make her the enemy in any way.. She now believe Joran is responsible.
That is just my opinion, I have stayed out of that last 2 sets of threads devoted to attacking each other.
I would like to say thank you for this recent photo of Kathy, looks like she was sleeping with Steve croes by the look on both of there faces.. m.r.o. 

Wow, Edward!

SandraK has bashed Beth, claimed Natalee had sex on the beach with who knows who and personally bashed me many times.  She bashed Red, Klaas and too many to even begin to enumerate.

Not sure why you say she hasn't but Natalee did not have sex on the beach with Geoffrey von Cromvoirt and Beth did not lie, IMO.  You are aware that she started posting here in the beginning and Monkeys know her well? 

No, you are not likely to find much support for SandraK here considering her past behavior.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #416 on: January 20, 2009, 02:10:20 PM »

Johan - I don't know if Natalee's body or anyone's body was in that trap.  I will disagree with you in the difficulty involved in bringing a body TO the cage.

2.  90 feet is not that deep for scuba and is not beyond freedive.  All one would have to do is pull the weighted down body into the open trap.

Does not sound hard to me especially for a certificated scuba diver like the Sloot boys were (Valentijn for sure) but I'm also sure many others on the island.

http://www.myoutislands.com/news.cfm/story/46/type/News-Story

Free Diving History at Deans Blue Hole
Date: 05.31.2007
Author:
William Trubridge, the man that holds the new world record for unassisted free diving, makes free diving history at Dean’s Blue Hole, Bahamas.
Dean’s Blue Hole, the spot where free diving history happened in April, attracts Bahamas diving vacationers from all over as the world's deepest known ocean blue hole and second largest underwater chamber.

Plantation, FL May 31, 2007 -- William Trubridge makes free diving history by setting a new world record in unassisted free diving at Dean's Blue Hole on Long Island in the Bahamas Out Islands.

On April 11, 2007, with a dive time of 3’09” and without the assistance of fins, ropes or weight belts, Trubridge reached an unassisted free dive depth of 82 meters at Dean’s Blue. Two days prior, Trubridge made free diving history by reaching 81 meters, shaving a meter off the previous record set by Czech diver Martin Stepanek in 2005. The 27 year-old from New Zealand is now known as the man that holds the new world record for free diving.

Dean's Blue Hole, plunging 663 feet into the ocean floor, is the world's deepest blue hole and the second largest underwater chamber. Lying just offshore of Long Island, Bahamas, Dean’s attracts Bahamas diving vacationers worldwide. Dean’s is enclosed on three sides by a natural rock amphitheatre, and on the other side by a turquoise lagoon and powder white beach. On a clear day, with the sun shining straight into the hole, it is like Diving in an immense underwater cathedral.

Located just off the shore of Long Island, Bahamas, there is never any swell or waves inside the Hole, and visibility is usually between 15 - 30 meters (50 - 100 feet). At the surface the Blue Hole is 25 x 35m (80 x 120 feet), but opens out after 20m (60 feet) into a cavern with a diameter of at least 100m (330 feet). Dean’s, harboring all kinds of tropical reef fish, is a diver’s dream offering the most amazing diving experience to those seeking a Bahamas diving vacation.

From HOTSHOTS website:

NOTE 93 FEET NOT METERS

http://arubassilence.bravehost.com/

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #417 on: January 20, 2009, 02:10:51 PM »

bbl  salut

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #418 on: January 20, 2009, 02:12:02 PM »

bbl  salut

salut

_____

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #419 on: January 20, 2009, 02:13:04 PM »

I dont think Joran is a diver ( no air, he is smoking pot the whole day )
What i know is that Koen's brother ( sander ) is/was  a diver  .
But you need also a boat and that boat (koens fathers boat ) was at a service station at that moment

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.