April 24, 2024, 02:32:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #794 1/18/09 - 1/23/09  (Read 192296 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #480 on: January 20, 2009, 04:48:24 PM »

Johan - so what else have you got?  No offense but so far you are batting zero in proof that the Gottenbos boat was out of commission OR that it was moored at the Holiday Inn. 

i can't proof were the boat was that night !  can you ?

No, but i can prove that Sander issued a statement saying he asked Joran if he wanted to go out in his boat on Sunday May 29, 2005 but Joran said no.  I'm assuming because of this statement that the boat was in working order on May 29th and likely also on May 30th.

This is like watching David and Goliath. Wanna go up against Klaas on her knowledge of this case? I don't think so........... 
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #481 on: January 20, 2009, 04:48:49 PM »

Johan - so what else have you got?  No offense but so far you are batting zero in proof that the Gottenbos boat was out of commission OR that it was moored at the Holiday Inn. 

No, but i can prove that Sander issued a statement saying he asked Joran if he wanted to go out in his boat on Sunday May 29, 2005 but Joran said no.  I'm assuming because of this statement that the boat was in working order on May 29th and likely also on May 30th.

But if the boat was ok were was that boat that night ?
I n the marine or at their house ?
or near the RACQUET CLUB ?

joran said this :
At approximately 17.00 pm, I was dropped off by my father at the Raquet Club. Between the hours of 16.00 pm and 17.00 pm, I had done my homework and also "chatted". I do not remember with who I chatted. It could be possible that I chatted to Deepak because he does that a lot from where he works. I am not sure about that

JVDS 6-14

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #482 on: January 20, 2009, 04:50:05 PM »

This is like watching David and Goliath. Wanna go up against Klaas on her knowledge of this case? I don't think so........... 

sorry but this is a normal discussion  !

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #483 on: January 20, 2009, 04:50:58 PM »

Beth said this about that boat :

Beth had indicated that there had been activity with this boat on the night of May 30. The boat is of a size that would be easy to launch at a number of beaches.

True:

Couple photos from Bonsai Monkey:

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #484 on: January 20, 2009, 04:51:05 PM »

crazybabyborg
« Reply #485 on: January 20, 2009, 04:56:40 PM »

johan? I don't mean to offend you, and it may be that I've missed something, but I just don't get where you are asserting the boat was out of commission or moored. I've gone back and read through the posts, and if I have missed something, I apologize, and would ask that you please post your source again.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #486 on: January 20, 2009, 04:57:51 PM »

Most boats are fully capable of being moved.  They can be at a marina one minute and five minutes later, down the beach.

I don't think it has ever been documented exactly where the Gottenbos boat was that night but Johan's original post seemed to imply that it could not be involved because the propeller was broken.

That was not the case according to Sander.  At least he gave sworn statement to that effect.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #487 on: January 20, 2009, 04:58:14 PM »

johan - this pic is from our Faces of Evil series.

It is depicting the VERY short distance between the Racquet Club, and the boat launch between the Mariott and the Holiday Inn.

There is no boat launch at the Racquet Club itself.

I don't think anyone knows for sure (unless Hodges corroborated his statement with someone "in the know") where the Gottenbos boat was on the night of May 30th (or May 29th for that matter).

But the issue is moot, IMO.  That boat could have been ANYPLACE on that island to fit the theory the Freebirds presented.

All that was needed, was for that boat to make it (at some point) to that boat launch the night of May 30th after sunset.
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #488 on: January 20, 2009, 05:02:18 PM »

Did anyone do forensics on Alex Gottenbos's boat??
Does anyone have the phone records of Paulus and Alex around the time of Natalee's disappearance?
Koen and his family have left the island and why ?

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #489 on: January 20, 2009, 05:02:48 PM »

Did Sander lose his cell phone because Joran had called him on it?

That would be the one he only reported missing to Freddie instead of the phone company as one might normally expect.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #490 on: January 20, 2009, 05:04:14 PM »

Did anyone do forensics on Alex Gottenbos's boat??  Not in any of the case file we've seen - there wasn't even a cursory examination of the boat from what we know to date.  Asst prosecutor Flanegin resigned from this case over this very issue
Does anyone have the phone records of Paulus and Alex around the time of Natalee's disappearance?  Not in any of the case files we've seen.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #491 on: January 20, 2009, 05:04:24 PM »

Most boats are fully capable of being moved.  They can be at a marina one minute and five minutes later, down the beach.

I don't think it has ever been documented exactly where the Gottenbos boat was that night but Johan's original post seemed to imply that it could not be involved because the propeller was broken.

That was not the case according to Sander.  At least he gave sworn statement to that effect.

That fits my summation too, Anna, based on a lot of things, including the posts I've read today, right here.

BTW.... when you get a chance, Anna, there's new developments in my thread about the site you referred me to.
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #492 on: January 20, 2009, 05:08:08 PM »

It is depicting the VERY short distance between the Racquet Club, and the boat launch between the Mariott and the Holiday Inn.

I don't think anyone knows for sure (unless Hodges corroborated his statement with someone "in the know") where the Gottenbos boat was on the night of May 30th (or May 29th for that matter).

But the issue is moot, IMO.  That boat could have been ANYPLACE on that island to fit the theory the Freebirds presented.

All that was needed, was for that boat to make it (at some point) to that boat launch the night of May 30th after sunset.

I know jen that boat could have been anyplace on the  island !
But i know there was a second witness at the Racquet Club !
So when the boat was parked there that night , it is  perfect place  to hide a body ( in a boat under a sail ? )

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #493 on: January 20, 2009, 05:10:07 PM »

Did anyone do forensics on Alex Gottenbos's boat??
Does anyone have the phone records of Paulus and Alex around the time of Natalee's disappearance?

We don't know if anyone has checked the Gottenbos boat nor do I know if anyone check those phone records.  It is ARUBA afterall and they have been busily covering up the crime since 5/30/2005.

We were told by an Aruban that Mrs. Gottenbos loved the area in Georgia they moved to.  That it had been planned for some time.  I don't know if this is true but that is what we were told.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #494 on: January 20, 2009, 05:20:00 PM »

So when the boat was parked there that night , it is  perfect place  to hide a body ( in a boat under a sail ? )

There is no boat launch at the Racquet club as it is not on the waterfront.  Do you mean the boat was there on its trailer?

PERSONA NON GRATA

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #495 on: January 20, 2009, 05:20:06 PM »

here is the RC
the witness lives in one of these houses

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #496 on: January 20, 2009, 05:23:33 PM »

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #497 on: January 20, 2009, 05:25:04 PM »

iirc the broken koen boat story started at ru, no? Julia or sandrak (in one of her drunkin' stupors) or medley?? I am sure it was a female from ru.
bump

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #498 on: January 20, 2009, 05:37:13 PM »

iirc the broken koen boat story started at ru, no? Julia or sandrak (in one of her drunkin' stupors) or medley?? I am sure it was a female from ru.
bump

Yes NUT, I beleive it was Glenda/Renfro.
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #499 on: January 20, 2009, 05:40:42 PM »

Tennis club is not far from Julia's house ( Salinja Cerca)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.