April 26, 2024, 12:21:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #794 1/18/09 - 1/23/09  (Read 192340 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #560 on: January 21, 2009, 12:10:40 AM »

I would like to know just who that cage belonged to with the "remains" in it.  It sounds like Kyle knew who it was and it had to be someone "big" on that island.  First the cage was stolen from the FH's along with a knife.  Now Mos says the fisherman took the cage home with him.  Lying POS.  We are still being lead away from that cage and it's contents.  Drag it out long enough and Mos will be closing this case any day now. 

According to Kyle ... the contents of the trap could be Natalee Holloway's remains.

According to Kyle ... the size of the trap/cage was larger than the one missing from the Fisherman's Hut.

Janet

++++++++

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

Kyle:  I took the proportions of the body form from the head, to shoulder, to a 90 degree angle which I believed to be the hem line of Natalee's skirt. I then took those proportions and matched them to the photo of Natalee with what she was last seen wearing. The proportions matched within an inch from head, to shoulder, to skirt line. Based on this comparison and with what we believed we saw in the Dec 29th video, Tim Miller contacted the family and told them the 99.9% comment. I told Tim not to do anything until we have forensic results back after the site is processed. Jan 7th we sampled the contents and in my opinion we found the skirt under the sand along with the other items The blue fabric was found right where the skirt is pictured. If it isn't her, it will forever haunt me as a major cosmic WTF.

Kyle:  The trap was symmetrical in width and length at approximately 7.5 ft. It was approximately 2.25-2.5 ft high.  You're correct about the ROV video lens distorting perspective due to the paralax view lens.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2668.msg360072;topicseen#msg360072

Kyle:  The trap in question is significantly larger than Dr. Hodges reported dimensions from the fishermen huts owner.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2662.msg358604;topicseen#msg358604
I think they meant who OWNED the cage -- not who was IN it.

Thanks Wreck.  I should have read Blue Moon's post more carefully.

It has been a long evening and ... my mind is kinda fuzzy.  We just go in the door about 15 minutes ago.  I think I am going to call it an early night.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #561 on: January 21, 2009, 12:21:31 AM »

Good Night texasmom, Magnolia, wreck, cajun miracle and Keepthefaith!

Good Night Zookeepers!

Janet
9:20 PM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #562 on: January 21, 2009, 12:26:36 AM »

Good Night Zookeepers!

Janet

Nite Janet.  Sweet Dreams!

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #563 on: January 21, 2009, 12:26:54 AM »

I wanted to bring this forward again.  Dutch TV interview of the Persistence crew, it was first posted about during the search.  With the recent revelations of the search being a "two fold" operation; I wanted to put it out here again.  If I understand correctly, lala's gave Kermit this information.  If it's true, John Silvetti flat out lied in this interview.  It has been on my mind all day.  

Kermit's post
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4371.msg632876#msg632876

"I was told by a very reliable source that John is the one who paid to bring the 'witness' to the states for the polygraph(s). Was also told the underwater search for Natalee was a two-fold operation.
 (1) to search for Natalee
(2) Louis Schaefer was exploring for oil"

http://player.omroep.nl/?aflID=6472985

2/12/08 Dutch TV

Persistence coverage starts at 5:30

John Silvetti's comments at 9:03

"There are a lot of those uh let's just call em hate websites that say we're looking for oil, we're doing well...I don't know how..I don't even want to respond to that, that's ridiculous."

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #564 on: January 21, 2009, 12:27:54 AM »

Good Night Zookeepers!

Janet

Goodnight Janet!   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #565 on: January 21, 2009, 12:54:08 AM »

Nite Janet
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #566 on: January 21, 2009, 12:55:54 AM »

I wanted to bring this forward again.  Dutch TV interview of the Persistence crew, it was first posted about during the search.  With the recent revelations of the search being a "two fold" operation; I wanted to put it out here again.  If I understand correctly, lala's gave Kermit this information.  If it's true, John Silvetti flat out lied in this interview.  It has been on my mind all day.  

Kermit's post

"I was told by a very reliable source that John is the one who paid to bring the 'witness' to the states for the polygraph(s). Was also told the underwater search for Natalee was a two-fold operation.

2/12/08 Dutch TV

"There are a lot of those uh let's just call em hate websites that say we're looking for oil, we're doing well...I don't know how..I don't even want to respond to that, that's ridiculous."

That was the first time i watched that.Silvetti is not a Honest  ::MonkeyEek::man.JMOO

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #567 on: January 21, 2009, 12:56:24 AM »

Good Night Zookeepers!

Janet

GoooooooddddddNiggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhttttttttt Janet!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #568 on: January 21, 2009, 01:01:37 AM »

Kyle posted June 13, 2008 2:37 pm
He [John Silvetti] has been talking to polis officials and OM, but I don't know the extent lately.
He's [John Silvetti] seriously making plans to open an Aruba office so he can conduct business easier in S. America and that would allow him to do that.

The IRS filed a $22 million priority claim against Superior Offshore
http://finance.google.com/group/google.finance.708248/browse_thread/thread/6d705c29101cd2f2

KYLE WAS IN EGYPT
look at who Superior Offshore's subsidiary:
(its overseas diving subsidiary Subtech goes under in Africa, the United Arab Emirates
http://moneycentral.hoovers.com/global/msn/factsheet.xhtml?COID=152880
Superior Offshore International, Inc.
717 Texas Ave., Ste. 3150
Houston, TX 77002       
Phone: 713-910-1875
Fax: 713-910-1881
Toll Free: 877-367-5986
You could say that Superior Offshore International dives right into its work. Serving the oil and gas industry, the company specializes in subsea construction and commercial diving services (its overseas diving subsidiary Subtech goes under in Africa, the United Arab Emirates, and Latin America). Services include installation, upgrading and decommissioning of pipelines and platform infrastructure, as well as inspection, maintenance, and repair services performed by highly trained divers. Superior Offshore International serves large integrated energy companies and independent companies that specialize in oil and natural gas exploration, production, gathering, and transmission in the Gulf of Mexico.   

Jossy and John are friends.  John went to Aruba in March to attend a Mansur wedding.
/http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4129.300

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #569 on: January 21, 2009, 01:12:42 AM »

Kyle posted June 13, 2008 2:37 pm
He [John Silvetti] has been talking to polis officials and OM, but I don't know the extent lately.
He's [John Silvetti] seriously making plans to open an Aruba office so he can conduct business easier in S. America and that would allow him to do that.

The IRS filed a $22 million priority claim against Superior Offshore
http://finance.google.com/group/google.finance.708248/browse_thread/thread/6d705c29101cd2f2

KYLE WAS IN EGYPT
look at who Superior Offshore's subsidiary:
(its overseas diving subsidiary Subtech goes under in Africa, the United Arab Emirates
Superior Offshore International, Inc.
717 Texas Ave., Ste. 3150
Houston, TX 77002       
Phone: 713-910-1875
Fax: 713-910-1881
Toll Free: 877-367-5986
You could say that Superior Offshore International dives right into its work. Serving the oil and gas industry, the company specializes in subsea construction and commercial diving services (its overseas diving subsidiary Subtech goes under in Africa, the United Arab Emirates, and Latin America). Services include installation, upgrading and decommissioning of pipelines and platform infrastructure, as well as inspection, maintenance, and repair services performed by highly trained divers. Superior Offshore International serves large integrated energy companies and independent companies that specialize in oil and natural gas exploration, production, gathering, and transmission in the Gulf of Mexico.   

Jossy and John are friends.  John went to Aruba in March to attend a Mansur wedding.
/http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4129.300

Just to Clarify.Brought this over from a Kermit post.I'm not that organized!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #570 on: January 21, 2009, 01:15:26 AM »

Goodnight TM!Continued thanx for all u do!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #571 on: January 21, 2009, 01:16:11 AM »

Kermit's post

2/12/08 Dutch TV

That was the first time i watched that.Silvetti is not a Honest  ::MonkeyEek::man.JMOO

I've watched it before, but it really stands out to me now when I hear John Silvetti talk about how big and vast the ocean is...if they don't find her they'll have to decide at some point to call the search off; and if THEY DO FIND HER, WELL OF COURSE IT WOULD STOP THERE.  So out of his own mouth I come to understand that if she was found two weeks into the search.....when they have only begun to do all the mapping for other purposes.....that they might find a way NOT to acknowledge that find just yet....OR EVER!
JMO

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #572 on: January 21, 2009, 01:17:40 AM »

Goodnight TM!Continued thanx for all u do!

Goodnight Keepthefaith! And thank you!

KEEP THE FAITH!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #573 on: January 21, 2009, 01:33:30 AM »

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE!!!!

Cageman
Scared Monkey

« Reply #574 on: January 21, 2009, 02:34:48 AM »

JMO and maybe I don't understand this correctly but this article was a bit disturbing to me...is every report of a robbery by a tourist considered "propaganda"?

Main Entry: pro·pa·gan·da 
Pronunciation: \ˌprä-pə-ˈgan-də, ˌprō-\
Function: noun
snip
2: the spreading of ideas, information, or rumor for the purpose of helping or injuring an institution, a cause, or a person
3: ideas, facts, or allegations spread deliberately to further one's cause or to damage an opposing cause ; also : a public action having such an effect

1/21/2009 Awe Mainta Page 28

http://awemainta.com/home/

Papiamentu translation:

bad propaganda for aruba is follow two tourist muher atraca asistencia of strand-politie owing to wordo ask diadomingo night, 12.10, n’e cruzada cu is bay p’e highrise hotelnan, where one tourist owing to wordo atraca. n’e sitio police is talk cu the muher m.s. naci at inglatera of 38 year, that is declara at police cu the was march cu his mother, y owing to feel a ranca his bag. past owing to as the bag duro y the mother owing to bay yude, but he owing to push his mother y the tourist owing to let the bag bay. the tourist is tell cu the young, cu apparently is one boy of among 14 for 16 year, owing to core lever one car blanco y owing to bay for of the sitio. past owing to give descripcion cu is one boy color dark, much flaco, y largo, y the was dress all at color dark. police did take the complaint. once more can constata cu have hobennan is follow haci bad propaganda for we industry turistico.

Maybe what they mean is Advertising?   Two tourists getting robbed is bad advertising?

In Papiamento propaganda simply means advertisement as you already concluded.
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #575 on: January 21, 2009, 08:37:45 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

I may be wrong, and I hope johan will correct me if I am, but I think what he was questioning about the boat/racquet club was this.

Deepak, Joran and an unidentified male were seen near the pond of the racquet club in the early morning hours of May 30th.

What were they doing there?  Was the Gottenbos boat trailered somewhere near there - and did they place Natalee's body in it for 'safe keeping' until they could take her out to sea?
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #576 on: January 21, 2009, 08:42:45 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

I may be wrong, and I hope johan will correct me if I am, but I think what he was questioning about the boat/racquet club was this.

Deepak, Joran and an unidentified male were seen near the pond of the racquet club in the early morning hours of May 30th.

What were they doing there?  Was the Gottenbos boat trailered somewhere near there - and did they place Natalee's body in it for 'safe keeping' until they could take her out to sea?
Being one who believes Natalee wasn't taken out to sea the first night -- that would be very plausible.

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #577 on: January 21, 2009, 08:50:27 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

yes that "is" a possibility , because what did they near the racquet club ?
Why was one of them hiding his face ?
Has Joran a key of that club ?
Was he there to pick up some new shoes ?

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #578 on: January 21, 2009, 08:53:42 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

Being one who believes Natalee wasn't taken out to sea the first night -- that would be very plausible.

my idea because they know there is a radar installation !
and always people on the beach also at night

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #579 on: January 21, 2009, 08:55:18 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

I'm one who believes as you do, and it would make sense.  They would have had to hide her someplace.

I'm just not so sure the boat was at the racquet club.

I personally believe they were there waiting for daddy.  I believe something was stashed inside a locker at the racquet club (evidence placed in Joran's gym bag that Paulus made a big "to do" about comes to mind), and was retrieved the next evening when Paulus dropped Joran off there.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.