April 23, 2024, 03:39:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #794 1/18/09 - 1/23/09  (Read 192275 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #60 on: January 18, 2009, 11:55:54 PM »

Pot/Kettle
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #61 on: January 18, 2009, 11:56:27 PM »

I left about 10-12 pages ago - everything was calm. What happened??!! 

1.Have you checked out Hotshots website Wreck!
2.Janet is spitting water in the sink!
3.Hotping is relivin Rawhide memories.Rollin,rollin,rollin
4.Monkey's.Anything else for wreck?

5.  CBB is singing "Scrolling ... Scrolling" as she catches up.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #62 on: January 18, 2009, 11:58:38 PM »

It's funny to YOU hotping, becase you aren't constantly looking back to see what's following you...  Rolling Eyes
But I might Be! 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #63 on: January 18, 2009, 11:59:37 PM »

Tamikosmom logged in and the cage went wild.

Janet

Yep, that wild woman Janet showed up, if her husband only knew....he better keep her happy...as much time at the computer as she likes....he would be totally bored with Cindy Crawford; nothing can compare to Janet!!!!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
crazybabyborg
« Reply #64 on: January 19, 2009, 12:00:04 AM »

Take a look at Hotshot's website.  You remember Hotshot, the one who gets mad when we talk about Kyle and the trap and what was in it.

http://arubassilence.bravehost.com/

Whaaa???

hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #65 on: January 19, 2009, 12:00:46 AM »

Janet

Yep, that wild woman Janet showed up, if her husband only knew....he better keep her happy...as much time at the computer as she likes....he would be totally bored with Cindy Crawford; nothing can compare to Janet!!!!

Agreed!

In God We Trust!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #66 on: January 19, 2009, 12:01:19 AM »

Janet

I tell him that all that time.  The grass is not greener on the ....

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #67 on: January 19, 2009, 12:04:31 AM »

Take a look at Hotshot's website.  You remember Hotshot, the one who gets mad when we talk about Kyle and the trap and what was in it.

Whaaa???

Hey ... you just clued in!!!  CBB ... you scanned the last thread too fast while you were singing "Scrolling ... Scrolling"

Janet

_____

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #68 on: January 19, 2009, 12:05:28 AM »

HotPing.You haven't posted in a minute.Are you making a Crown  and Coke?

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #69 on: January 19, 2009, 12:07:21 AM »

HotPing.You haven't posted in a minute.Are you making a Crown  and Coke?
Nope....Just watching these two crazy cats of mine...chasing each other through the house......

In God We Trust!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #70 on: January 19, 2009, 12:08:53 AM »

Whaaa???

Hey ... you just clued in!!!  CBB ... you scanned the last thread too fast while you were singing "Scrolling ... Scrolling"

Janet

You're right, Janet! That eye popper was worthy of my swollen azz!

Will the REAL hotshot, please shut stand up?
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #71 on: January 19, 2009, 12:09:17 AM »

Janet?You OK?Hubby didn't have to give you CPR after you laughing so hard did he?

I'm hoping Janet's just fine, but my monitor's dripping and you owe me a coke, Hotping!!!!   

I've read through the Natalee Case so long, that I have often sang, "scrollin' scrollin' scrollin', Gee my azz is swollen"

but you just choked me up, Hotping!!!

That was hilarious HotPing!Rawhide....

What fun!   

My cheeks ache from the smiling and laughing tonight.   

Long overdue laughing.    

But....OH MY! 

Laughter is good LifeSong!Scrollin,Rollin,Azz Swollen,Spitten water in the sink,Crown and cokes,as well as Janet taking all the credit(Just kidding Janet) and wreck opening the door to this big party goin on.... WRECK BUSTED US ALL!!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #72 on: January 19, 2009, 12:11:16 AM »

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #73 on: January 19, 2009, 12:11:41 AM »

OK.All the rest of the Monkey Wallflowers need to join the party.Hotpings got the drinks......

MOHANDAS GANDHI
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #74 on: January 19, 2009, 12:12:38 AM »

Go figure huh? 

Playing both sides of the coin
Pot/Kettle
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #75 on: January 19, 2009, 12:14:26 AM »

All the other Monkey's made me do it Klaas.I'm back on topic.I swear!No Really Klaas..

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #76 on: January 19, 2009, 12:14:41 AM »

My opinion only, BUt having watched some posters from the very beginning , I think they started off doing some very good things in regard to trying to find the truth for Natalee and her family.

However, at some point, I believe this concern became an obsession and they lost touch with reality and began making rash decisions. When they reached that point, all common sense appeared to go out the window.
When people would question them or their theories, they would lash out at them rather than discuss intelligently as they had previously done.

I have noticed a marked change over these few years and I don't think its a very good change. It has caused some to form "splinter" groups for "those in the know" (read those that support some pretty wild theories) mumbo jumbo theories, etc and its grown into a mess. Recently its become,  "if you don't support what I say, YOU hate me , or YOU are ATTACKING me, etc."
All this is just a symptom of total obsession, imo.
And of course, there are just those that are your random, basic Trolls also.

Again, this is my opinion only.
I just wish everyone could get back on track and begin to think rationally again and leave the BS behind.

From what I've also observed, here at Scared Monkeys things are consistent. Discussions take place WITHOUT power plays or back stabbing. Its quite refreshing for me.

I guess some just can't stand that. They need upheaval to survive.

Okay, I am off my soapbox.
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #77 on: January 19, 2009, 12:14:54 AM »

Janet?You OK?Hubby didn't have to give you CPR after you laughing so hard did he?

I'm hoping Janet's just fine, but my monitor's dripping and you owe me a coke, Hotping!!!!   

I've read through the Natalee Case so long, that I have often sang, "scrollin' scrollin' scrollin', Gee my azz is swollen"

but you just choked me up, Hotping!!!

That was hilarious HotPing!Rawhide....

What fun!   

My cheeks ache from the smiling and laughing tonight.   

Long overdue laughing.    

But....OH MY! 

Laughter is good LifeSong!Scrollin,Rollin,Azz Swollen,Spitten water in the sink,Crown and cokes,as well as Janet taking all the credit(Just kidding Janet) and wreck opening the door to this big party goin on.... WRECK BUSTED US ALL!!
Busted Busted Busted Rawhide or (Swollen AZZ)!

In God We Trust!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #78 on: January 19, 2009, 12:15:05 AM »

No need to be so long winded, Wreck! This one says it all:   
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #79 on: January 19, 2009, 12:15:59 AM »

Hey ... Ducky and I are outta here.  I have a feeling Hotshot is going to log in and ... Ducky is going to get his feathers ruffled in all the commotion and ... take off over the magnificent American landscape heading straight for the Canadian border without me riding on his back.  It is too much to comprehend.

GOOD NIGHT MONKEYS!!!  GOOD NIGHT ZOOKEEPERS!!!

Janet
9:15 PM PT

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.