April 23, 2024, 01:30:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #794 1/18/09 - 1/23/09  (Read 192271 times)
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #600 on: January 21, 2009, 01:29:04 PM »

Thought you would be interested in this article:

THE HAGUE, Netherlands  —  A right-wing lawmaker should be prosecuted for inciting racial hatred with anti-Islamic statements that include calling the Koran a "fascist book," a Dutch court ruled Wednesday.

Freedom Party leader Geert Wilders made headlines around the world in March 2008 with his film "Fitna," which juxtaposed Koranic verses against a background of violent film clips and images of terrorism by Islamic radicals.

In 2007, Wilders called for a ban on the Koran "the same way we ban 'Mein Kampf."' He said both Adolf Hitler's work and the Muslim holy book contain passages that contradict Western values.

The Amsterdam Appeals Court called Wilders' statements in his film, newspaper articles and media interviews "one-sided generalizations ... which can amount to inciting hatred."

The court's ruling reverses a decision last year by the public prosecutor's office that said Wilders' film and interviews were painful for Muslims but not criminal.

Wilders told Dutch media it was a "black day for myself and for freedom of speech."

The decision set the stage for what will likely be a highly charged trial touching on the declining Dutch tolerance toward a large immigrant population from Muslim countries, mainly Morocco and Turkey. Dutch attitudes shifted markedly after the 2004 murder of filmmaker Theo van Gogh by a radical Dutch Muslim.

Wilders, whose party has nine lawmakers in the 120-seat lower house of Dutch Parliament, has built his popularity largely on tapping into fear and resentment among Dutch voters of Muslim immigrants.

"I've had enough of Islam in the Netherlands; let not one more Muslim immigrate," he wrote once in national newspaper De Volkskrant. "I've had enough of the Koran in the Netherlands: Forbid that fascist book."

The three judges said they had weighed Wilders' anti-Islamic rhetoric against his right to free speech, and ruled he had even gone beyond the normal leeway given to politicians.

Because Wilders has not yet been charged, it is not clear what maximum penalty he could face if convicted.

While judges in the Netherlands generally are loathe to become involved in public debate, the court said it was making an exception in the case of Wilders' comments about Islam.

"The court considers this so insulting for Muslims that it is in the public interest to prosecute Wilders," a summary of the court's decision said.

Gerard Spong, a prominent lawyer who joined Islamic groups in pushing for Wilders' prosecution, welcomed the decision.

"This is a happy day for all followers of Islam who do not want to be tossed on the garbage dump of Naziism," Spong told reporters in Amsterdam.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,481110,00.html

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #601 on: January 21, 2009, 01:34:24 PM »

Anna,

I see Magnolia already posted that Dompig made the statement about the radar being off that night.  IIRC, it was during a televised interview in the room where the radar equipment/monitors were....I do not remember, however, what program or who did the interview.
ORANJESTAD — The radar-system that monitors the coastline is not watertight. People still manage to enter Aruba illegally from sea. This was stated by the general commander of Warda nos Costa, Gerold Dompig. His statement challenges the words of Justice-minister Rudy Croes (MEP) who closed a lease contract for the radar equipment last year.

In June, July and August 2004 the radars were put into operation as a test. Vessels were placed out at sea to test the radar’s reach. The results were positive and the lease contract was signed till August 2007. A year later it becomes apparent that the radar’s efficiency is somewhat different in reality compared to the theoretical press presentation of Raytheon. Project coordinator Kelly confirms Dompig’s statement that high waves influence the efficiency of the radar. “The radar works well, but not during all types of weather. Heavy rainfall causes all kinds of spots on the screen, which makes it difficult to discern small boats. But, then again, no radar is full proof.”

Which could explain why in November 2005, Aruba entered into a new contract with Raytheon. However, Dompig stated in his interview that the radar of the night of May 30, 2005 would “have accounted for every boat in the water the night Natalee vanished”. That seems to be disputed by the Amigoe article.

November 28, 2005: Raytheon Canada Wins Contract for Coastal Surveillance in the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba

The system will enable the precision monitoring of marine traffic in the waters around the Dutch Caribbean. It will be used primarily for search and rescue and drug interdiction, but it will also help combat illegal
immigration.

Terma Radar Systems selected supplier of SCANTER 2001 Radar Systems for Netherlands Antilles

The prime contract was entered between Raytheon and the Royal Netherlands Navy in November 2005. The coastal surveillance system comprising eight Terma radars, two control centres and network equipment, will be delivered by mid-2006.

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2006/03/28/gerold-dompig-states-in-48-hours-interview-that-radar-system-in-full-proof-really/

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #602 on: January 21, 2009, 01:50:14 PM »

Botched Holloway case continues to damage  Aruba tourism

http://www.cdnn.info/news/travel/t090120a.html

Also at that link:

CDNN :: Caribbean Tourism Crashes

http://www.cdnn.info/news/travel/t090120.html

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #603 on: January 21, 2009, 01:54:35 PM »

Anna,

I see Magnolia already posted that Dompig made the statement about the radar being off that night.  IIRC, it was during a televised interview in the room where the radar equipment/monitors were....I do not remember, however, what program or who did the interview.
ORANJESTAD — The radar-system that monitors the coastline is not watertight. People still manage to enter Aruba illegally from sea. This was stated by the general commander of Warda nos Costa, Gerold Dompig. His statement challenges the words of Justice-minister Rudy Croes (MEP) who closed a lease contract for the radar equipment last year.

In June, July and August 2004 the radars were put into operation as a test. Vessels were placed out at sea to test the radar’s reach. The results were positive and the lease contract was signed till August 2007. A year later it becomes apparent that the radar’s efficiency is somewhat different in reality compared to the theoretical press presentation of Raytheon. Project coordinator Kelly confirms Dompig’s statement that high waves influence the efficiency of the radar. “The radar works well, but not during all types of weather. Heavy rainfall causes all kinds of spots on the screen, which makes it difficult to discern small boats. But, then again, no radar is full proof.”

Which could explain why in November 2005, Aruba entered into a new contract with Raytheon. However, Dompig stated in his interview that the radar of the night of May 30, 2005 would “have accounted for every boat in the water the night Natalee vanished”. That seems to be disputed by the Amigoe article.

November 28, 2005: Raytheon Canada Wins Contract for Coastal Surveillance in the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba

The system will enable the precision monitoring of marine traffic in the waters around the Dutch Caribbean. It will be used primarily for search and rescue and drug interdiction, but it will also help combat illegal
immigration.

Terma Radar Systems selected supplier of SCANTER 2001 Radar Systems for Netherlands Antilles

The prime contract was entered between Raytheon and the Royal Netherlands Navy in November 2005. The coastal surveillance system comprising eight Terma radars, two control centres and network equipment, will be delivered by mid-2006.

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2006/03/28/gerold-dompig-states-in-48-hours-interview-that-radar-system-in-full-proof-really/

Thanks, Blonde!  Guess I will save it this time.  Never know what will become important later.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #604 on: January 21, 2009, 02:38:29 PM »

Sometimes I read back and just have to agree........

Posted by: dutchlady | Sunday, July 10, 2005 at 11:05 AM

I have posted my psycholinguistics thread in scared monkeys. There are not enough paid jobs for profilers, 1% of those that train in other disciplines as forensic. The persons like me who do predict as in Dennis Rader characteristics from thoughtprints are found time and time again to be right. Same as folie a duex and the 1-40 murders. They are in fact two, male and female, and have some issues of abandonment rage, and sadism. So if we look at all the suspects said with what witnesses said of timelines we see that superfluous statements are thoughtprints.

My thoughts on this come from reading 'inside the mind of a serial killer' who did produce fiction and fact mixed that he could not erase from sensory memory channels as autobiographical memory.

Joran needs his ego to be kept up, as is shown by the cloths, manner and his attitude of smirking for he is in control. To find out how his words fall all they have to do is keep talking to him. In the end his own character is in narcissism, so he will make scenes that contradict.

In this he has shown there was no beach, no lighthouse and that he was at home, and that is where this thing ends. To look for something you look where is so normal and that is why the public find victims as in Shasta's case as so very normal you overlook it. Most homicide victims are found by family when they die in that vicinity because they know the area and the person.

In cases of others intervention, it is the locals who find as random to the search area. The search area cannot be far from the window of time in that Aruba girl says saw going to the home of JVDS at 2 am APROX. That means that it could have been nearer 1.45 as time out was 1. 15 I would speculate as 1.00 am the club closes. If they drove from c and c's to the house you can add 15 minutes or more depending on any fracas on the way.

Car washed in unusual place near Kalpoe home, at 2.30- 3.00 am. So whatever befell Natalee she has to be in the radius of the home, from 3.00 am if that call is to be counted on a land line as you can use text, so why use verbal phone.

This means that Natalee was alive at 3.00.am and Kalpoe brothers were not there, so who was? If father was'nt as seems plain, the where were the dogs at the Joran household. Joran said to his mother ' if you had been there this would not have happened' find that statement and analyse it.
This is a sociopaths way of distributing blame, what happened, as this is a missing girl who with this intonation he is saying if she had been at home this would not have happened.

Thoughtprints indicate home, as the problem. Natalee has to be so near they and the search team are not allowed to search without a warrant. That warrant will or should be instigated due to analytical experts paid by the police seeing the pattern and added with forensic evidence that Paulus feels is well hidden. The clues to this are his behaviour of stress on being in his own home and being filmed and interviewed. She is somewhere near or in that complex is my take on this, or was as deceased from 3.15 am.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #605 on: January 21, 2009, 02:51:48 PM »

Help me out here--didn't someone provide documentation that the radar was turned off the night Natalee disappeared?

Still drinking my coffee this morning as it is bitterly cold today and I can't recall where we read that but it was fairly well established to be truth.

Anyone?

YES I'm looking for proof.

I think this article answers some of our questions:

Gerold Dompig during his CBS 48 Hours interview stated that experiments were done with dummies being thrown over board in the water; every time they drifted back to shore. The only way this would not occur was if a boat sailed more than two miles off shore. Dompig then stated, “a trip that would have turned up on police radar and been captured on tape. Police have accounted for every boat in the water the night Natalee vanished“.

---------

So their radar will only capture boats who go out farther than two miles (could answer our question about having chosen the location the trap was found in)

If we believe Dompig - every boat that was out past those two miles was accounted for, at least on the night of May 29/early morning May 30th
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #606 on: January 21, 2009, 02:53:33 PM »

sorry, here's the link
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/03/22/48hours/main1430644_page4.shtml

One of the most persistent theories clouding the case is the notion that her body was dumped out at sea.

But Dr. Ruben Cruz, the head of the island’s search and rescue team showed 48 Hours that an unweighted body thrown overboard near the shore would wash up on the beach.

Cruz says he and his team have tossed a dummy overboard many times, but that in every case, it drifted back to shore. The only way that wouldn’t happen is if a boat sailed more than two miles offshore — a trip that would have turned up on police radar and been captured on tape.

Police have accounted for every boat in the water the night Natalee vanished.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #607 on: January 21, 2009, 02:56:27 PM »

1/21/2009 Amigoe

http://translate.google.com/translate?prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Famigoe.com%2F&sl=nl&tl=en&history_state0=

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #608 on: January 21, 2009, 03:11:42 PM »

Help me out here--didn't someone provide documentation that the radar was turned off the night Natalee disappeared?

Still drinking my coffee this morning as it is bitterly cold today and I can't recall where we read that but it was fairly well established to be truth.

Anyone?

Gerold Dompig during his CBS 48 Hours interview stated that experiments were done with dummies being thrown over board in the water; every time they drifted back to shore. The only way this would not occur was if a boat sailed more than two miles off shore. Dompig then stated, “a trip that would have turned up on police radar and been captured on tape. Police have accounted for every boat in the water the night Natalee vanished“.

---------

So their radar will only capture boats who go out farther than two miles (could answer our question about having chosen the location the trap was found in)

If we believe Dompig - every boat that was out past those two miles was accounted for, at least on the night of May 29/early morning May 30th

To cloud the issue of the radar even more,

I believe it was Jossy who recently stated in an interview, maybe with Greta, that the police had turned off the radar on the night Natalee disappeared.

Good day monkeys!

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #609 on: January 21, 2009, 03:14:52 PM »

I have posted my psycholinguistics  ::MonkeyConfused::thread in scared monkeys. There are not enough paid jobs for profilers, 1% of those that train in other disciplines as forensic. The persons like me who do predict as in Dennis Rader characteristics from thoughtprints are found time and time again to be right. Same as folie a duex and the 1-40 murders. They are in fact two, male and female, and have some issues of abandonment rage, and sadism. So if we look at all the suspects said with what witnesses said of timelines we see that superfluous statements are thoughtprints.

My thoughts on this come from reading 'inside the mind of a serial killer' who did produce fiction and fact mixed that he could not erase from sensory memory channels as autobiographical memory.

Joran needs his ego to be kept up, as is shown by the cloths, manner and his attitude of smirking for he is in control. To find out how his words fall all they have to do is keep talking to him. In the end his own character is in narcissism, so he will make scenes that contradict.

In this he has shown there was no beach, no lighthouse and that he was at home, and that is where this thing ends. To look for something you look where is so normal and that is why the public find victims as in Shasta's case as so very normal you overlook it. Most homicide victims are found by family when they die in that vicinity because they know the area and the person.

In cases of others intervention, it is the locals who find as random to the search area. The search area cannot be far from the window of time in that Aruba girl says saw going to the home of JVDS at 2 am APROX. That means that it could have been nearer 1.45 as time out was 1. 15 I would speculate as 1.00 am the club closes. If they drove from c and c's to the house you can add 15 minutes or more depending on any fracas on the way.

Car washed in unusual place near Kalpoe home, at 2.30- 3.00 am. So whatever befell Natalee she has to be in the radius of the home, from 3.00 am if that call is to be counted on a land line as you can use text, so why use verbal phone.

This means that Natalee was alive at 3.00.am and Kalpoe brothers were not there, so who was? If father was'nt as seems plain, the where were the dogs at the Joran household. Joran said to his mother ' if you had been there this would not have happened' find that statement and analyse it.
This is a sociopaths way of distributing blame, what happened, as this is a missing girl who with this intonation he is saying if she had been at home this would not have happened.

Thoughtprints indicate home, as the problem. Natalee has to be so near they and the search team are not allowed to search without a warrant. That warrant will or should be instigated due to analytical experts paid by the police seeing the pattern and added with forensic evidence that Paulus feels is well hidden. The clues to this are his behaviour of stress on being in his own home and being filmed and interviewed. She is somewhere near or in that complex is my take on this, or was as deceased from 3.15 am.

I am not a professional..
 I agree, this is what we said in the beginning.. It happened at home.. 
I think the sado waco in this is Paulus.. "It is Paulus"
Joran said to Anita If you had been home THIS would not have happened..
Paulus probably had her tied up and she had a attack of some sort..

What you have said makes sense to me.

But how do you explain the amount of OTHERS involvement up to this point such as Marcos in Nicaragua and ALE Messing with the Crab Trap and many other things that have happened over time..? It is far beyond one socio son and a wacked out dad.. There must have been a whole tribe of them there on the night in question?

Thank You.
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #610 on: January 21, 2009, 03:26:58 PM »

sorry, here's the link
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/03/22/48hours/main1430644_page4.shtml

One of the most persistent theories clouding the case is the notion that her body was dumped out at sea.

But Dr. Ruben Cruz, the head of the island’s search and rescue team showed 48 Hours that an unweighted body thrown overboard near the shore would wash up on the beach.

Cruz says he and his team have tossed a dummy overboard many times, but that in every case, it drifted back to shore. The only way that wouldn’t happen is if a boat sailed more than two miles offshore — a trip that would have turned up on police radar and been captured on tape.

Police have accounted for every boat in the water the night Natalee vanished.

We did this study also..

Only 500 foot off the land at the lighthouse will take the body to panama or beyond.

http://oceancurrents.rsmas.miami.edu/

As far as a land disposal is concerned..
download this pdf file, Ohio state university study on geology.

http://gsa.confex.com/gsa/viewHandout.cgi?uploadid=175

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #611 on: January 21, 2009, 03:31:45 PM »

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #612 on: January 21, 2009, 03:48:01 PM »

I have posted my psycholinguistics  ::MonkeyConfused::thread in scared monkeys. There are not enough paid jobs for profilers, 1% of those that train in other disciplines as forensic. The persons like me who do predict as in Dennis Rader characteristics from thoughtprints are found time and time again to be right. Same as folie a duex and the 1-40 murders. They are in fact two, male and female, and have some issues of abandonment rage, and sadism. So if we look at all the suspects said with what witnesses said of timelines we see that superfluous statements are thoughtprints.

I am not a professional..
 I agree, this is what we said in the beginning.. It happened at home.. 
I think the sado waco in this is Paulus.. "It is Paulus"
Joran said to Anita If you had been home THIS would not have happened..
Paulus probably had her tied up and she had a attack of some sort..

What you have said makes sense to me.

But how do you explain the amount of OTHERS involvement up to this point such as Marcos in Nicaragua and ALE Messing with the Crab Trap and many other things that have happened over time..? It is far beyond one socio son and a wacked out dad.. There must have been a whole tribe of them there on the night in question?

Thank You.

Edward
, I wish I knew the answers to all your questions. There was obviously something/someone in the trap that ALE wanted the knowledge of kept to themselves. IMO Was Nicaragua a diversion? Was Tromp in the cage? ??? I still believe there was more to Joran leaving with Natalee than his just wanting to hook-up with a tourist. Was Guido there? Was Freddy there with his camera? Koen? Sanders too was interviewed. I think Jorans latest interviews give an idea into just how devious his mentality really is.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #613 on: January 21, 2009, 03:57:47 PM »

THE HAGUE, Netherlands  —  A right-wing lawmaker should be prosecuted for inciting racial hatred with anti-Islamic statements that include calling the Koran a "fascist book," a Dutch court ruled Wednesday.

Freedom Party leader Geert Wilders made headlines around the world in March 2008 with his film "Fitna," which juxtaposed Koranic verses against a background of violent film clips and images of terrorism by Islamic radicals.

In 2007, Wilders called for a ban on the Koran "the same way we ban 'Mein Kampf."' He said both Adolf Hitler's work and the Muslim holy book contain passages that contradict Western values.

The Amsterdam Appeals Court called Wilders' statements in his film, newspaper articles and media interviews "one-sided generalizations ... which can amount to inciting hatred."

The court's ruling reverses a decision last year by the public prosecutor's office that said Wilders' film and interviews were painful for Muslims but not criminal.

Wilders told Dutch media it was a "black day for myself and for freedom of speech."

The decision set the stage for what will likely be a highly charged trial touching on the declining Dutch tolerance toward a large immigrant population from Muslim countries, mainly Morocco and Turkey. Dutch attitudes shifted markedly after the 2004 murder of filmmaker Theo van Gogh by a radical Dutch Muslim.

Wilders, whose party has nine lawmakers in the 120-seat lower house of Dutch Parliament, has built his popularity largely on tapping into fear and resentment among Dutch voters of Muslim immigrants.

"I've had enough of Islam in the Netherlands; let not one more Muslim immigrate," he wrote once in national newspaper De Volkskrant. "I've had enough of the Koran in the Netherlands: Forbid that fascist book."

The three judges said they had weighed Wilders' anti-Islamic rhetoric against his right to free speech, and ruled he had even gone beyond the normal leeway given to politicians.

Because Wilders has not yet been charged, it is not clear what maximum penalty he could face if convicted.

While judges in the Netherlands generally are loathe to become involved in public debate, the court said it was making an exception in the case of Wilders' comments about Islam.

"The court considers this so insulting for Muslims that it is in the public interest to prosecute Wilders," a summary of the court's decision said.

Gerard Spong, a prominent lawyer who joined Islamic groups in pushing for Wilders' prosecution, welcomed the decision.

"This is a happy day for all followers of Islam who do not want to be tossed on the garbage dump of Naziism," Spong told reporters in Amsterdam.

DO I remember this name as a Dutch attorney for one of the early "detainees" in the Nataleey case??????

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #614 on: January 21, 2009, 03:59:14 PM »

I thought I recall hearing that Aruba doesn't even have working radar at the airport.

>>>SNIPPED

Vrolijk says that the radar currently at the airport, was one of the most modern radars in the Caribbean ten years ago.  The installation does no longer work due to lack of necessary maintenance.

Vrolijk says that the radar has indeed worked for information-and advisory purposes.  The air traffic control leaders could now put their international training into practice as a test.  The radar was never put into operation for controlling the airspace.   

http://tinyurl.com/88uqa6

Patriot
Scared Monkey

« Reply #615 on: January 21, 2009, 04:01:16 PM »

DO I remember this name as a Dutch attorney for one of the early "detainees" in the Nataleey case??????

Guido's Lawyer in Holland.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #616 on: January 21, 2009, 04:03:13 PM »

Spong was Guido Wever's lawyer, retained by the family. Claimed he(Guido) wore makeup 'cause he was gay .

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #617 on: January 21, 2009, 04:05:26 PM »

Hi OS I see you up there.

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #618 on: January 21, 2009, 04:11:35 PM »

Anyone?

---------

I believe it was Jossy who recently stated in an interview, maybe with Greta, that the police had turned off the radar on the night Natalee disappeared.

Good day monkeys!

snip
VAN SUSTEREN: And do you know -- and in terms of boats that night, do you know if any thorough investigation, one that you would have confidence in? Has that been done?

MANSUR: No, it hasn't been done because that night, somebody in the police force told the people handling the radar that controls the boats in the vicinity on the coast of Aruba -- told them to put it off.

VAN SUSTEREN: Jossy, thank you.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,454527,00.html

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #619 on: January 21, 2009, 04:14:40 PM »

Anyone?

---------

Good day monkeys!

Aha!  Now that is also something we will recall.  The radar actually being turned off.  Could Jossy have said this on Dana?  Maybe if it was Greta we can locate a transcript.  Wish we had transcripts for all Dana programs as well.  Dana needs to learn to type real fast, lol.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.