April 24, 2024, 02:37:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #794 1/18/09 - 1/23/09  (Read 192306 times)
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #720 on: January 21, 2009, 11:53:55 PM »

GOOD NIGHT MONKEYS!!  GOOD NIGHT ZOOKEEPERS!!

A game of Scrabble ... 500 Rummy or ... Perquacky ... with hubby is where it is at.

Janet
7:35 PM PT

Goodnight Janet.Trying to swallow the horro that is the Van Der Sloots.Some great possibilities that are close to dead on.To the Persistence we go........

I was a little distracted today with life outside the computer room ... good distraction but ... a distraction nevertheles.  However ... I will post another one of my reminders.

BTW ... I have update my compilation of KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS.

Janet

BILLB's post is quite horrifying to say the least but is very compelling.Will talk with you tomorrow Janet.Have a wonderful evening!

KEEPTHEFAITH
KTF...
Sorry if it was horrifying to you. It is horrifying to me also that the sloots could be so self adsorbed...but it appears that paulass/anita/urine/valentine/(the fat kid with the gun-forgot the little bustards name -  ) are SICK!!

Sebastian "yep, my own father...too" VanderSloot

TM...
That's one sick F*ck!....Sloots gene pool is a haven for everything that is wrong with society.....
Where are the exterminators when you need them? 
Hi TM.....
I laid out my "thought processes" on the preceding wrt Natalee's disappearance/murder and the role of the persistence/crew.....
I must admit...i took liberties with Minnesota dad's and ROBOTS posts...
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #721 on: January 21, 2009, 11:56:55 PM »

GOOD NIGHT MONKEYS!!  GOOD NIGHT ZOOKEEPERS!!

A game of Scrabble ... 500 Rummy or ... Perquacky ... with hubby is where it is at.

Janet
7:35 PM PT

Goodnight Janet.Trying to swallow the horro that is the Van Der Sloots.Some great possibilities that are close to dead on.To the Persistence we go........

I was a little distracted today with life outside the computer room ... good distraction but ... a distraction nevertheles.  However ... I will post another one of my reminders.

BTW ... I have update my compilation of KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS.

Janet

BILLB's post is quite horrifying to say the least but is very compelling.Will talk with you tomorrow Janet.Have a wonderful evening!

KEEPTHEFAITH
KTF...
Sorry if it was horrifying to you. It is horrifying to me also that the sloots could be so self adsorbed...but it appears that paulass/anita/urine/valentine/(the fat kid with the gun-forgot the little bustards name -  ) are SICK!!

Sebastian "yep, my own father...too" VanderSloot

TM...
That's one sick F*ck!....Sloots gene pool is a haven for everything that is wrong with society.....
Where are the exterminators when you need them? 
Hi TM.....
I laid out my "thought processes" on the preceding Edit...page 35...wrt Natalee's disappearance/murder and the role of the persistence/crew.....
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #722 on: January 21, 2009, 11:59:18 PM »

I for one appreciate the candor Billb.I get tired of the Bullsh_t.Cut to the chase and try to affect change in the areaas possible.Where is that?The Persistence and the American's.Put some charges on Kyle,Silvetti,as well as Schaeffer and go from there.Still waiting to hear what Tj Ward's tapes have on em.Hello ROB!Hope all is well!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #723 on: January 22, 2009, 12:00:53 AM »

Hi billb...great posts!  Horrifying, yes... but very likely imo.  

And I feel certain that Minnesota dad and Robots don't mind at all...

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #724 on: January 22, 2009, 12:02:41 AM »

billb:
I laid out my "thought processes" on the preceding Edit...page 35...wrt Natalee's disappearance/murder and the role of the persistence/crew.....
Plausible!

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #725 on: January 22, 2009, 12:06:38 AM »

billb:
Plausible!
Thanks Wreck.....it isn't any further than KISS.....no big mastermind behind the scene of the initial crime...
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #726 on: January 22, 2009, 12:22:25 AM »

I for one appreciate the candor Billb.I get tired of the Bullsh_t.Cut to the chase and try to affect change in the areaas possible.Where is that?The Persistence and the American's.Put some charges on Kyle,Silvetti,as well as Schaeffer and go from there.Still waiting to hear what Tj Ward's tapes have on em.Hello ROB!Hope all is well!
KTF...All we as bloggers can do sometimes...is KTF!
Kermit/Freebirds may have the high - lites in this moment.....but it is all the Great Monkeys that have kept Justice for Natalee alive...
So much BS with drive bys...mis-info...but the Truth keeps us on track....when it looks like sh*t, smells like sh*t, and (ugg) tastes like sh*t (I wouldn't know taste  ) we can see through the deception.
The critical path leads me to believe in my posts of KISS....
I developed my theories mostly by reading here at SM....and absorbing the great posts of the dedicated and investigative Monkeys......
Thanks...
I know there will be Justice for Natalee..... 
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #727 on: January 22, 2009, 12:23:15 AM »

TM.Article in Bon Dia about Caso Domino.Where have i heard that before?Something about the sentence!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #728 on: January 22, 2009, 12:36:33 AM »

TM.Article in Bon Dia about Caso Domino.Where have i heard that before?Something about the sentence!

You've probably heard that here.  Domino is the major drug dealing case that involves several including Jossy's brother, Luis Mansur.  Paul Vandersloot is also representing one of the ones that was convicted. 

This is the translation of today's story in Bondia.

http://www.bondia.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=3563&Itemid=1

Papiamentu translation:

ministerio publico not owing to apela sentencia caso domino

wednesday, 21 january 2009 oranjestad – ministerio publico not owing to apela the sentencia of corte superior in caso domino. that is haci cu is only some sospechoso owing to apela the sentencia. in one combersacion cu good morning aruba owing to haci cu procurado general interino mr. gras, past owing to splica cu ministerio publico owing to evalua the sentencia y although cu have part in the sentencia cu not was of acuerdo cu this, yet not owing to apela this. that is trece cune cu is only the sospechosonan cu owing to apela the sentencia, they caso will wordo deal in corte supremo at the netherlands. proceso at the netherlands is varia anteriormente good morning aruba owing to take away combersacion cu various of the abogadonan cu owing to apela the sentencia y they owing to show cu casonan in casacion or as casonan cu corte supremo at the netherlands is deal will can last much month y posiblemente 1 anja. good morning aruba owing to ask about mr. gras, cuanto time the is calcula cu this will can last. mr. gras owing to splica cu have trip the tratamento of the caso is bay more rapido cu are you believe. especialmente hour is deal of casonan penal, caminda the sospechosonan is deteni, is place prioridad behind esakinan. mr. gras owing to follow tell cu the proceso at the netherlands is varia. the can is so cu the caso here is tarda y the can is so also cu the caso is wordo deal more rapido cu owing to wait for. provided that todo caso mr. gras is believe cu the anja here self, will have sentencia in the apelacion. as good morning aruba owing to publica anteriormente, advocate mr. yarzagaray, representando market ochoa, advocate mr. mohamed, representando mansur y advocate mr. van der sloot representando melvin leito owing to apela the sentencia. as is conoci, corte superior owing to aumenta the castigo for market ochoa of 5 year for 7 year of jail, while cu of luis mansur, the castigo only owing to wordo reduci cu 2 week. for thing owing to deal melvin leito, the castigo of 21 month owing to wordo aumenta at 41 month of jail. is so cu leito barely owing to achieve his freedom cu past owing to wordo sorprendi cu the sentencia here. the mature cu the advocate mr. van der sloot owing to apela the sentencia, is haci cu while cu not have one decision of corte supremo at the netherlands, leito can stay pound provided that espera of the sentencia here. come across

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #729 on: January 22, 2009, 12:36:37 AM »

KTF...All we as bloggers can do sometimes...is KTF!
Kermit/Freebirds may have the high - lites in this moment.....but it is all the Great Monkeys that have kept Justice for Natalee alive...
So much BS with drive bys...mis-info...but the Truth keeps us on track....when it looks like sh*t, smells like sh*t, and (ugg) tastes like sh*t (I wouldn't know taste  ) we can see through the deception.
The critical path leads me to believe in my posts of KISS....
I developed my theories mostly by reading here at SM....and absorbing the great posts of the dedicated and investigative Monkeys......
Thanks...
I know there will be Justice for Natalee..... 

Thanx BILLB.Dave and Beth are wonderful people.How they've handle themselves in such a  gracious manner is beyond me.As God fearing as i am i don't know if i could handle myself with such poise.It's beyond me how the Dutch seem to send these people over there to continue with there perverted behaviors whatever they may be!Until The Hague does something.They are the problem as well!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #730 on: January 22, 2009, 12:39:50 AM »

You've probably heard that here.  Domino is the major drug dealing case that involves several including Jossy's brother, Luis Mansur.  Paul Vandersloot is also representing one of the ones that was convicted. 

Papiamentu translation:

wednesday, 21 january 2009 oranjestad – ministerio publico not owing to apela the sentencia of corte superior in caso domino. that is haci cu is only some sospechoso owing to apela the sentencia. in one combersacion cu good morning aruba owing to haci cu procurado general interino mr. gras, past owing to splica cu ministerio publico owing to evalua the sentencia y although cu have part in the sentencia cu not was of acuerdo cu this, yet not owing to apela this. that is trece cune cu is only the sospechosonan cu owing to apela the sentencia, they caso will wordo deal in corte supremo at the netherlands. proceso at the netherlands is varia anteriormente good morning aruba owing to take away combersacion cu various of the abogadonan cu owing to apela the sentencia y they owing to show cu casonan in casacion or as casonan cu corte supremo at the netherlands is deal will can last much month y posiblemente 1 anja. good morning aruba owing to ask about mr. gras, cuanto time the is calcula cu this will can last. mr. gras owing to splica cu have trip the tratamento of the caso is bay more rapido cu are you believe. especialmente hour is deal of casonan penal, caminda the sospechosonan is deteni, is place prioridad behind esakinan. mr. gras owing to follow tell cu the proceso at the netherlands is varia. the can is so cu the caso here is tarda y the can is so also cu the caso is wordo deal more rapido cu owing to wait for. provided that todo caso mr. gras is believe cu the anja here self, will have sentencia in the apelacion. as good morning aruba owing to publica anteriormente, advocate mr. yarzagaray, representando market ochoa, advocate mr. mohamed, representando mansur y advocate mr. van der sloot representando melvin leito owing to apela the sentencia. as is conoci, corte superior owing to aumenta the castigo for market ochoa of 5 year for 7 year of jail, while cu of luis mansur, the castigo only owing to wordo reduci cu 2 week. for thing owing to deal melvin leito, the castigo of 21 month owing to wordo aumenta at 41 month of jail. is so cu leito barely owing to achieve his freedom cu past owing to wordo sorprendi cu the sentencia here. the mature cu the advocate mr. van der sloot owing to apela the sentencia, is haci cu while cu not have one decision of corte supremo at the netherlands, leito can stay pound provided that espera of the sentencia here. come across

Are they appealing their sentence?They'll probably end up doing very little time if any?

MOHANDAS GANDHI
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #731 on: January 22, 2009, 12:46:57 AM »

Goodnight pinetucky, texasmom, echosofangels, cajun miracle, KYcat, bc73, Icehawk, can and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.
billb...
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #732 on: January 22, 2009, 12:47:23 AM »

Papiamentu translation:

Are they appealing their sentence?They'll probably end up doing very little time if any?

From my understanding (that I wish was better, lol) they have appealed their sentences.  Example, Leito represented by Vandersloot got MORE time; IIRC went from 21 months to 41 months.  The OM is not going to appeal the reassigned sentences; but the convicts can appeal further to the Supreme Court in the Netherlands.  Again, that is MY understanding.  BTW, I hate papiamento.   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #733 on: January 22, 2009, 12:48:22 AM »

Goodnight pinetucky, texasmom, echosofangels, cajun miracle, KYcat, bc73, Icehawk, can and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.
billb...

Goodnight billb!   

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #734 on: January 22, 2009, 12:52:44 AM »

billb...

Goodnight BillB..

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #735 on: January 22, 2009, 12:53:39 AM »

Papiamentu translation:

From my understanding (that I wish was better, lol) they have appealed their sentences.  Example, Leito represented by Vandersloot got MORE time; IIRC went from 21 months to 41 months.  The OM is not going to appeal the reassigned sentences; but the convicts can appeal further to the Supreme Court in the Netherlands.  Again, that is MY understanding.  BTW, I hate papiamento.   

Thanx TM.Doesn't seem like much time anyway!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #736 on: January 22, 2009, 12:55:17 AM »

1/22/2009 Awe Mainta Front Page

http://awemainta.com/home/

Papiamentu translations:

“mi decision is decisivo, i am bandona politica, but will stay yuda”

wednesday, 21 january 2009 21:09

minister of husticia, rudy croes owing to re-afirma yesterday, cu the will not go back on list of candidato of mep for proximo eleccion. consecuentemente the is bandona politica oficialmente, but will stay always dispuesto for stay help. because here is deal of one faction politico cu past owing to help erect. rudy croes owing to go back tell, cu the will percura for one acolyte of family croes lever list y re-emplaz’e. together cu nel oduber, in his calidad of leader of faction together cu rudy croes will busca the acolyte of family here, although cu faction mep do not one faction of family. is for cara of family croes stay in faction mep, y on this will work proximamente. on the question, if the candidato here is one lady or one cabayero, rudy croes owing to prefera of lagu’e t’eynan. at his debido time, people will achieve know that is his susesor, cu can is one primo, or sobrino. come across

curso for polisnan of district yesterday afternoon in cas of cultura, did take lugar entrega of certificado at polisnan cu owing to participa n’e curso of bario-regisseur. the certificadonan here owing to being entrega by of minister of husticia, rudy croes.alto comisario, peter de witte first of bay over at entrega of the certificadonan owing to give of conoce cu cuerpo policial aruban owing to happen in one reorganisacion at 2003, cu the aim for can give one mihor cuido policial. always y cuando cu the aim for police have to is more serca of the people.

according minister rudy croes all cos cu police owing to ask they owing to achieve minister of husticia, rudy croes, el’a reacciona on the ponencia of miss of material cu have in cuerpo policial, as the.o. miguel maduro, chairman of sindicato of police owing to give of conoce recientemente. past owing to menciona cu much material owing to wordo give at cuerpo policial. all cos practicamente they owing to achieve, already cu according his opinion, presencia of police in we people is much important. if is algo sofistica, they're haye also. dirigiendo his self at prensa, rudy croes owing to ask for not witch cu one car cu owing to wordo achieve present for of the netherlands. the car provided that cuestion, cu porcierto owing to leave in prensa recientemente, is one donacion cu alto comisario of police, peter de witte owing to achieve on his self y can tell cu if the can wordo using, the is wordo using.ministerio of husticia is percura for place coin p’e police achieve his materialnan p’asina the can eherce his trabao. “esun cu is complain is because or the is deaf or the is ciego.”

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #737 on: January 22, 2009, 12:58:27 AM »

Who are all those people?Polis TM?

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #738 on: January 22, 2009, 01:07:23 AM »

I'm focusing in on the BIG tan guy just to the upper right of Rudy!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #739 on: January 22, 2009, 01:09:24 AM »

Yes, this part of what I posted is about them.  I think they passed some type of certification.

curso for polisnan of district yesterday afternoon in cas of cultura, did take lugar entrega of certificado at polisnan cu owing to participa n’e curso of bario-regisseur. the certificadonan here owing to being entrega by of minister of husticia, rudy croes.alto comisario, peter de witte first of bay over at entrega of the certificadonan owing to give of conoce cu cuerpo policial aruban owing to happen in one reorganisacion at 2003, cu the aim for can give one mihor cuido policial. always y cuando cu the aim for police have to is more serca of the people.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.