March 29, 2024, 06:38:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #794 1/18/09 - 1/23/09  (Read 191545 times)
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #840 on: January 22, 2009, 05:15:02 PM »

Magnolia,

Thanks!  I was thinking it was Dompig who said that about the radar.

I don't recall this poster Jenna and wonder if she is in a position to actually know anything or if she was just speculating.  In retrospect, it does seem odd to me that they would only map and map until every last cent was gone, saving nothing for actual dives. 

Something is wrong with that strategy, IMO.  But it is Schaefer with the IRS charges, right?  I wonder if there is any way to learn more about that and what the charges are related to.  Maybe he can just apologize like our new Sec of Treasury did this morning?  Perhaps we all can do that now instead of paying, lol.

Does anyone know off hand how to get info on the charges?  I recall something being posted about that but didn't see the importance at the time.  I doubt it was related to Natalee's disappearance in any way but am still just curious.  There is also a class action suit.  They certainly seem to have their share of legal problems.

Sometimes I read a post that stops me in my tracks due to its clarity. 

It is very sad Wingnut!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #841 on: January 22, 2009, 05:18:07 PM »

bassie > Brinkman in Pau & Witteman   

Ben benieuwd of hij het over Aruba en Natalee gaat hebben Johan!
En over de Croes kabouter en corruptie

never lift the pressure of evil island
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #842 on: January 22, 2009, 05:23:32 PM »

Bastibro.Do you understand i'm not saying Paulus uses drugs?I'm saying that he may be involved in cleaning the drug money.

LOL Yes, i did read your post before i reacted. I just know that isn t the case.
And evidence . . do you have any? i'm telling you the man has a sexual deviation

I have no evidence.It's my opinion.How do you know that isn't the case?Please do enlighten me as to what evidence you have that Paulus has sexual deviant behaviour,as well as the source!That is very interesting.

I'm Very excited to hear your answer Bastibro!

Bastibro?

I will get back to you on that KeeptheFaith!

I will give you the benefit of the doubt Bastibro.I sure hope this is not a CapsLockWizard moment!

No KTF, I hate the kind of riddles which leaves all and everything in darkness.
I have my own theory on Paulass, Urine and Anita. Will share that later, for what it`s worth

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #843 on: January 22, 2009, 05:25:29 PM »

Bastibro.Do you understand i'm not saying Paulus uses drugs?I'm saying that he may be involved in cleaning the drug money.

LOL Yes, i did read your post before i reacted. I just know that isn t the case.
And evidence . . do you have any? i'm telling you the man has a sexual deviation

I have no evidence.It's my opinion.How do you know that isn't the case?Please do enlighten me as to what evidence you have that Paulus has sexual deviant behaviour,as well as the source!That is very interesting.

Bastibro?

I will give you the benefit of the doubt Bastibro.I sure hope this is not a CapsLockWizard moment!

I have my own theory on Paulass, Urine and Anita. Will share that later, for what it`s worth

I will be patient and look forward to what you post Bastibro!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #844 on: January 22, 2009, 05:25:30 PM »

Bastibro San and Johan San

Wakarimasen

Arigatogozaimasu

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #845 on: January 22, 2009, 05:30:31 PM »

Bastibro San and Johan San

Wakarimasen

Arigatogozaimasu

Janet

Traanslatoor?! I can find it with my eyes closed by now

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #846 on: January 22, 2009, 05:31:17 PM »

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #847 on: January 22, 2009, 05:39:24 PM »

Here is something to ponder about what was in that fish trap.

We have both Tim Miller and Kyle Kingman saying there were human remains inside.

We have Kyle telling us there were fabrics inside.

If those fabrics were of a cap, or obviously items in no way related to what Natalee was last seen wearing - then why would Aruba send ANYTHING to the FBI?

Why even bother with the ruse?

If it was clothing from a man, and/or a cap - in other words, items obviously not belonging to Natalee - why not just send them to the NFI?

The FBI would have no jurisdiction (and no reason to spend their monies doing forensic testing for Aruba) if it had nothing to do with a US Citizen.

Actually - those are good questions I would like to hear John Silvetti answer also. 

Mr - "the cage was empty" himself.

Great points, Jen!  I'd like to know those answers from John Silvetti too.   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #848 on: January 22, 2009, 05:41:48 PM »

Bastibro?

I will be patient and look forward to what you post Bastibro!

is it this Bastibro ? The flasher ?  Lol 

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #849 on: January 22, 2009, 05:42:12 PM »

Tamikosmom wrote;

bleachedblack

Until Kyle Kingman's analysis of the contents is rule out ... I am a believer that Natalee Holloway's remains could have been placed in that cage/trap.

Considering the Beth Holloway, John Kelly and the FBI have been forwarded all of Kyle Kingman's posts as well as the ROV images ... I can only assume that something must be in the works behind the scenes.  Hey ... Beth Holloway afforded the Natalee's Freebirds permission to expose Kyle's revelations encompassing the Persistence undertaking.

1.  According to CAPS ... John Silvetti claims there was nothing but plastic bags in the trap.  The implication would be that the Aruban divers sampled and recovered plastic bags.

2.  Kyle Kingman's professional analysis implies that Natalee Holloway was in that cage/trap.

Considering his professional expertise ... I am a believer in Kyle Kingman's words.

Janet

1. Well we know that those plastic bags couldn't have just been sitting there in the trap. That just doesn't make sense.

2. Kyle Kingman is a professional, but he is new at what he does. His experience is lacking. I won't take away the fact that he is a very smart man. I also tend to believe(and see) what appear to be some type of remains in the trap as Tim also said. I can not be certain they are Natalee....

I can not be certain they are not Natalee.

Me either Magnolia!  

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #850 on: January 22, 2009, 05:44:51 PM »

is it this Bastibro ? The flasher ?  Lol 

bastibro ... I will never doubt you again.  Backup not necessary in the future.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #851 on: January 22, 2009, 05:48:28 PM »

Gee thanks Johan, I always enjoy throwing up in my mouth this close to dinner time!

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #852 on: January 22, 2009, 05:52:42 PM »

O/T

Daughter and family flew out of Vancouver International for Orlando, Florida on Monday morning for a two week vacation.  It was to be a getaway from all the snow, freezing temperatures and fog of the Fraser Valley of British Columbia.  However ... the weather has change ... it is a beautiful sunny day and ... the temperatures are above freezing.

Janet

+++++++

More Cold Temps Could Mean More Power Outages
Thursday, January 22, 2009 – updated: 5:25 pm EST January 22, 2009

SEMINOLE COUNTY, Fla. -- It was so cold Thursday morning that icicles hung from the trees and fences in Port St. John. The temperature in Orlando dipped into the 20s for first time in five years. The cold knocked out power and damaged crops in Central Florida ...

http://www.wftv.com/news/18540134/detail.html

_____

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #853 on: January 22, 2009, 05:54:54 PM »

Gee thanks Johan, I always enjoy throwing up in my mouth this close to dinner time!

Oh sorry TM 

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #854 on: January 22, 2009, 06:04:27 PM »

ME TOO  

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #855 on: January 22, 2009, 06:06:02 PM »

I know, Janet.....that is how I would prefer to deal with things too.

I do believe that is how Paulus has survived this without a heart
attack or offing himself.  Just my thoughts.
I'm behind -- but I thought I would answer this!

Paulus is too big a COWARD to "off" himself! 

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #856 on: January 22, 2009, 06:09:12 PM »

I know, Janet.....that is how I would prefer to deal with things too.

I do believe that is how Paulus has survived this without a heart
attack or offing himself.  Just my thoughts.
I'm behind -- but I thought I would answer this!

Paulus is too big a COWARD to "off" himself! 

I'd be worried about Sebastien if i was Paulus.Always keep one eye open with the spawn he's created.

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #857 on: January 22, 2009, 06:36:14 PM »

Hi Bastibro.......

WOW Thank you BB,  back to you

get a room 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #858 on: January 22, 2009, 06:49:30 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/Stories/Local/Amended%20Application%20for%20Subpoena%20Duces%20Tecum.pdf

O/T Baez motion filed subpoena for TES

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #859 on: January 22, 2009, 07:10:10 PM »

O.K. Nutt what are you beating?

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.