March 28, 2024, 04:04:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #794 1/18/09 - 1/23/09  (Read 191518 times)
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #960 on: January 23, 2009, 02:57:12 AM »

Thanx Klaas!It was my first time alone in the cage and i didn't know what to do.Everyone was over in the Caylee thread and i kinda went crazy from the lack of attention from my fellow species!Being the astute ZooGeeper you are you had a premonition that there was a loose Monkey in the Natalee thread.And guess what.You were right!Always trust your gut!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #961 on: January 23, 2009, 02:58:21 AM »

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #962 on: January 23, 2009, 02:58:29 AM »

Does anyone have that link that 2NJ posted earlier today for Diario, I think my link is outdated?

TIA
http://www.diarioaruba.com/diahuebs/frontpage/index.html

Here Ya Go TM!     

Thanks Hotping!  

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #963 on: January 23, 2009, 02:59:30 AM »

Sorry.... It was fun though!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #964 on: January 23, 2009, 03:08:04 AM »

Does anyone have that link that 2NJ posted earlier today for Diario, I think my link is outdated?

TIA

Here Ya Go TM!     

Thanks Hotping!  
You're Welcome TM.....Good Night All or Should I say Good Morning! 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #965 on: January 23, 2009, 03:09:54 AM »

TIA

Here Ya Go TM!     

Thanks Hotping!  
You're Welcome TM.....Good Night All or Should I say Good Morning! 

Goodnight HotPing!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #966 on: January 23, 2009, 03:22:51 AM »

Goodnight Keepthefaith and Good morning to Johan!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #967 on: January 23, 2009, 03:37:18 AM »

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE!!!!

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #968 on: January 23, 2009, 03:38:05 AM »

Good morning Johan!

Goodnight everyone!   

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #969 on: January 23, 2009, 03:41:38 AM »

Goodmorning !

is this joran ? pic 2004

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #970 on: January 23, 2009, 07:26:44 AM »

My contribtion for getting to p50

This topic seems to come up frequently......from the SM Front Page

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2006/03/28/gerold-dompig-states-in-48-hours-interview-that-radar-system-in-full-proof-really/

Gerold Dompig States in 48 Hours Interview that Radar System in Full-proof. REALLY?

Gerold Dompig during his CBS 48 Hours interview stated that experiments were done with dummies being thrown over board in the water; every time they drifted back to shore. The only way this would not occur was if a boat sailed more than two miles off shore. Dompig then stated, “a trip that would have turned up on police radar and been captured on tape. Police have accounted for every boat in the water the night Natalee vanished“.

Cruz says he and his team have tossed a dummy overboard many times, but that in every case, it drifted back to shore. The only way that wouldn’t happen is if a boat sailed more than two miles offshore — a trip that would have turned up on police radar and been captured on tape.

Police have accounted for every boat in the water the night Natalee vanished.

That is quite a different story compared to the Amigoe article back in November 2005 entitled, “Radar-system not watertight”.

ORANJESTAD — The radar-system that monitors the coastline is not watertight. People still manage to enter Aruba illegally from sea. This was stated by the general commander of Warda nos Costa, Gerold Dompig. His statement challenges the words of Justice-minister Rudy Croes (MEP) who closed a lease contract for the radar equipment last year.

In June, July and August 2004 the radars were put into operation as a test. Vessels were placed out at sea to test the radar’s reach. The results were positive and the lease contract was signed till August 2007. A year later it becomes apparent that the radar’s efficiency is somewhat different in reality compared to the theoretical press presentation of Raytheon. Project coordinator Kelly confirms Dompig’s statement that high waves influence the efficiency of the radar. “The radar works well, but not during all types of weather. Heavy rainfall causes all kinds of spots on the screen, which makes it difficult to discern small boats. But, then again, no radar is full proof.”

Which could explain why in November 2005, Aruba entered into a new contract with Raytheon. However, Dompig stated in his interview that the radar of the night of May 30, 2005 would “have accounted for every boat in the water the night Natalee vanished”. That seems to be disputed by the Amigoe article.

November 28, 2005: Raytheon Canada Wins Contract for Coastal Surveillance in the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba

The system will enable the precision monitoring of marine traffic in the waters around the Dutch Caribbean. It will be used primarily for search and rescue and drug interdiction, but it will also help combat illegal
immigration.

Terma Radar Systems selected supplier of SCANTER 2001 Radar Systems for Netherlands Antilles

The prime contract was entered between Raytheon and the Royal Netherlands Navy in November 2005. The coastal surveillance system comprising eight Terma radars, two control centres and network equipment, will be delivered by mid-2006.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #971 on: January 23, 2009, 09:13:43 AM »

Goodmorning !

is this joran ? pic 2004

IMO no. Pic not very clear, but in looking at height for one thing....all guys seem to be nearly same size which as we know in photos of joran his height makes him stand out.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #972 on: January 23, 2009, 09:15:18 AM »

For those asking about Rob.....he recently posted in missing Adji desir thread that he was taking a break from posting for awhile.

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #973 on: January 23, 2009, 09:17:09 AM »

No one here to lock us in 

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #974 on: January 23, 2009, 09:25:04 AM »

Good Morning, Monkeys,

We can spit and cuss and everything with no one to stop us!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #975 on: January 23, 2009, 09:26:48 AM »

Good Morning, Monkeys,

We can spit and cuss and everything with no one to stop us!

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #976 on: January 23, 2009, 09:29:55 AM »

I'll just close the door..........

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #977 on: January 23, 2009, 09:33:10 AM »

Too bad it's too early to have drinks!  On my first cuppa coffee here.  We could run amok unsupervised.  But with our luck Red is lurking, lol.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #978 on: January 23, 2009, 09:51:29 AM »

I'm here...will get ready.   

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #979 on: January 23, 2009, 09:59:35 AM »

Are you ready for the thread change?   

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.