April 25, 2024, 06:37:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prayer Day for NATALEE'S 20th BIRTHDAY?  (Read 8857 times)
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« on: October 15, 2006, 07:57:52 PM »

Natalee'e 20th birthday will be Oct 21th.  Should we have a prayer vigil day? Or maybe we can find out what time of day she was born and have a prayer hour.

Anyone want to organize this?
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2006, 11:41:26 AM »

Sunfreak, I think you would be a good organizer.  I certainly would want to participate and do my share, but right now, I am having difficulty organizing the paint store, the paints I want to use and the painters who want to argue about it.  Who do they think is paying them anyway?

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2006, 11:50:48 AM »

Sunfreak - I think a 24 hour prayer chain is a good idea... I hope we can get one going....

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2006, 12:20:30 AM »

I'm in!

Bring Natalee home...
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2006, 10:40:02 AM »

Count me in as well Sunfreak - thank you for handling this.

I continue to stand with the girl.
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2006, 12:36:02 PM »

Me too!!
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2006, 08:30:08 PM »

With so many people missing we may just need to pick a time and have a prayer time.... either way, we will get one going...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2006, 10:59:18 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
With so many people missing we may just need to pick a time and have a prayer time.... either way, we will get one going...

Mrs Red - Will you ask Mr Red to ask Beth what time of day Natalee was born?  That would be a good time for a prayer hour!
LouiseVargas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2006, 11:23:12 PM »

My SunFreak,

This is an excellent idea. Count me in. Thank you.

Mama Louise

Hope is everything. I see angels everywhere.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2006, 12:32:48 AM »

Count me in too....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2006, 04:07:31 PM »

Is Natalee's birthday October 21? That would be tomorrow. Please post the information for the time of prayer here...Did anyone ever find out what time of day Natalee was born?

Bring Natalee home...
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2006, 04:08:50 PM »

Update:

NATALEE'S BIRTHDAY -TOMORROW, SATURDAY, OCT. 21st

PRAYER HOUR - 12 noon - 1:00PM (Eastern)

JOIN US FOR A MOMENT OF PRAYER OR FOR THE FULL HOUR

Post your prayer concerns in the Prayers please thread in the lounge, and we will pray for you & yours, too.

Bring Natalee home...
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #12 on: October 20, 2006, 08:05:07 PM »

I am sorry that I didn't find out the information.... but I love the idea of noon....

justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #13 on: October 20, 2006, 11:33:35 PM »

If only time could be turned back.

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #14 on: October 21, 2006, 01:45:21 AM »

Count me in as well.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2006, 10:28:28 AM »

I'm in, as well.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #16 on: October 21, 2006, 12:25:10 PM »

From One Year Ago...

Sentiments from Scared Monkeys to Natalee’s family…October 21, 2005

Sleuth
May you feel God’s arms surround you today.

I’m thinking of Natalee’s smile today and how that smile has touched all of our hearts.
I wish I could send you one of Natalee’s smiles for every tear you’ve shed.

If only Natalee could be home..

Wishing you comfort, peace, and hope.
Hugs, Sleuth

klaasend

SSD
Prayer for Natalie as Her Birthday Approaches

On the eve of the day you came to be in this world
We think of you with joy and sadness.
Joy, because of your bright smile and fresh dreams,
Sadness, because you are gone, and we can’t find you.

We offer up prayers for your return,
With longing to find and receive you.
We ask blessings on your family and friends
And strength to endure this long journey.

Most of us never met you, yet you have changed our lives.
We never knew you, yet you are a part of us all.
We keep the candles in our hearts lit and our thoughts ever focused
And pray that someday you will return.

Angiex911dsptchr
Beth, Jug, Matt, Dave, Robin and the other family members of Natalee..

My thoughts are with you on this day of Natalees 19th birthday.
May you find comfort in God and know that you have a great deal of people that are keeping you in prayers.
Happy Birthday Natalee~ God Bless you beautiful girl.

mrs. Red
Our prayers and thoughts are with you…

BelleNBama
Happy Birthday Natalee……you have touched the world……you are an angel.
http://www.riversongs.com/flas1/angelz.html

Willowhorse
Happy Birthday Natalee!!! You and your family are in our hearts and prayers. Faith, Hope, and Love with Love being the greatest gift. Natalee, we love you!

Jacqueline
I hope you find comfort in knowing how much we all care about Natalee.

God Bless you all.

Flyingmermaid
Love and best wishes to you Nat wherever you are.

SunnyinTX
Natalee….today is a day of celebration….the day God gave you life….He is watching over you where ever you are…..we know that you are safe in His arms…..we question His wisdom at times…all the while knowing that each of us has a duty to perform while on this earth…and we fulfill it and then go HOME..you have brought together people from all over the world, different colors, different ages, from different backgrounds….all united as one…..Be at peace dear child knowing that you are one of God’s special children..your duties fulfilled…we mortals wish you brought back home….for you to be able to do all the things you dreamed of…to be all you wanted to be….however, if you are already HOME…..you have fulfilled your duty and fullfilled all your dreams ….and now bask in the Glory of God.

We will never forget God’s child that brought us together…you are etched in our hearts and souls forever more…..and one day we will all be able to give you the hug that we long to give you now…..today…..so, if not today, then someday……….We will never forget you Natalee

Psnyder
Beth, Dave, Jug and Family;my thoughts are with you and all of your family today. God Bless you all.

Mishy
Natalee, you have touched so many lives with your beauty, grace, and all that you stand for…we pray for you on this your 19th birthday and wish you peace and hope and love….

I want Beth, Jug, Matt, Dave, and Robin to know what special, courageous people they are….Natalee, you have such a wonderful, loving, caring family who are examples to us all in their faith, hope, and love for you. We have all been blessed by your presence and your family is a shining example of God’s love.

Natalee, thank you for your life and how it has touched so many…we band together to help you get back to the family who loves you so much. For now, God is watching over you and cradling you in His arms. We will never forget you. I thank God that he brought you to us 19 years ago on this day!

We love you, Natalee!!

Oldfart
Happy BirthDay Natalee

You are in our minds and hearts. May the Lords Angles watch over you.

erinpay
God Bless you Natalee on this special day. May God watch over you and your family today and always….

Thik
God Bless Natalee,, wherever you are…..

Csc
My thoughts and prayers are with Natalee and her family on her 19th birthday. God Bless you Natalee.

hubbylove
Blessings to the Holloway and Twitty families and especially to Natalee on her 19th birthday.
We all love you and you are all in my prayers…

NM
To our Natalee,
May our love for you bring you home soon. Thank you for being the beautiful person that you are and will always be. We celebrate your day of birth.
xoxoxoxo.

Wolfeladyinbama
To all the family members involved in this horrible situation, I wish you much peace and comfort on this very special day. How I wish you could be with your beautiful daughter on this occasion. My prayers and thoughts are with you all, and sincerly hope that Natalee is very soon to be brought home to this beautiful state of Alabama. May you always find comfort in the Lord and peace in the fact that HE has ALWAYS known where she is.

Vabeachgirl
Please accept my most sincere sympathy for each of you who knew Natalee and loved her. My husband’s son died recently in an automobile accident; that experience was painful enough, but the mystery surrounding Natalee’s disappearance must only compound your grief. I have only the greatest admiration for those of you who have kept Natalee’s story alive in the media. I am sure this has been a difficult task. As a mom, I wish to send Beth a tribute for her continuing courage in the most difficult of all tragedies. My cousin’s daughter, Carrie Smith Lawson, of Jasper, AL was kidnapped at least a decade ago and never located. Our family knows the pain that lack of definitive information can cause. Love to every one of you.

Jlunderdog
To Natalee’s friends and family:

May God give you the strength and comfort you need on this special day. When I try to think of something positive that may come from your tragedy, I am hard pressed to do so. However, the courage, resilency and strength that your family has demonstrated is most honorable and inspiring. Natalee has touched so many lives and will never be forgotten. “The Lord’s love never ends; His mercies never stop. They are new every morning…” Lamentations 3:22, 23 Just a little reminder that you are in God’s care and my prayers today.

To Natalee, I heard this song and thought of you..”I hope you dance”
“I hope you never lose your sense of wonder.
I hope you still feel small when you stand beside the ocean.
Give the heavens above more than just a passing glance.
And when you get the chance to sit it out or dance —
I hope you dance.”

Maritzka
Nineteen candles burning bright
with hope they light the way,
To bring you to your familys’ sight
ere the closing of this day.
A million prayers are prayed today
from silent moving lips,
To guide you to the love you own
where you are deeply missed.

Kkial
Happy Birthday Natalee

My prayer for Natalee’s loved ones……………Know that there are
millions who feel a part of this tragic experience.

I pray that you will be filled with a new awareness of the
love God has for you.

I pray that God willl bless you and those you love
and take away the heartach and tears that no one else sees.

I pray that as you face today and all your tomorrows it
will be with a renewed sense of Christ’s promise of your
future certainty.

Amen

Hawaii
I send my prayers and love to precious Natalee on her special day.

Never doubt that we are with your whole family during these difficult days

Brneyznfl
May God Bless Natalee and her family.

We will never give up.

Peapod
Happy Birthday Natalee. Your in our thoughts & prayers.

cp405
Natalee has touched so many of our lives. Know that we are all praying for the family. God Bless You.

Elaine
To Beth, Dave, and the rest of Natalee’s family,……Natalee has touched so many hearts, so many have shed tears, so many are determined to find out what has happened, and will not settle for any less! God Bless Natalee and her family on this day, and always!

Cubbeegirl
My thoughts and prayers are with the family of Natalee, she has become a daughter to us all. Through videos, pictures, and hearing her sweet ,innocent voice come into our homes through our televisions we have come to love her as our own. May God guide you and give you strength through this long, heart-wrenching journey.

Natalee, wherever you are know that you are loved by many .We will never forget you! The truth is out there, rest peacefully knowing that we will not give up until you have returned to your family.

CathicusI
’m so pleased to be back on the forum in time to leave a birthday message for Natalee and her family. I don’t think there’s a day that goes by that I don’t think about Natalee. Her gift to us is that she has brought so many decent loving people together.

We love you Natalee. I hope our love can bring you home soon.

To Natalee’s family: Keep being strong. The whole world is watching and most of the world is behind you and will stay with you until Natalee is found. I hope that thought helps to give you continued strength to get through this and bring Natalee home.

kathyn2
May God bless Natalee and all her family on her 19th Birthday. I pray that you will all find out where she is and are able to take her home. You are all in my prayers. Kathy

Lala’sMom
Sweetest Natalee, our love and prayers are with you and your family on your 19th birthday. May God give your family the strength to carry on and the grace to know that you are with Him watching over those that love you. Rest Sweet One, you’re work here is done.

Dragonfly
Happy Birthday Natalee…May God carry you home to your mother and father wherever you may be.

To Natalee’s family:

Your courage and bravery in this tragedy have inspired us all. There are no limits to what a parent will do for their child and you are the most beautiful examples of this that I have ever seen. Your love for Natalee shows in everything you do. I pray for you and for Natalee every night. My children pray for you all, also. You inspire us all and we will never give up and we will never forget. Thank you for sharing your daughter, your sister, and your neice with the world. We are better people because of it.

Sunmoonstars
May God bless and keep you all during this tragic time in your lives. May you always feel His peace and love surround you.
Natalee has touched so many lives, just as you all have.
Beth, as I watched you tonight on Scarborough, my heart broke with you. The tears fell just as yours did. You are an amazing woman and so full of grace. You have taught me not to take my beautiful daughter for granted. You have inspired me to let her know how wonderful I think she is.
Dave, you are my hero as a father figure. I love your calmness, your sense of forgiveness and your determination.
God bless you all on Natalee’s birthday.

Beachwego
Happy Birthday Natalee…May God Hold you in His arms and carry you home….

“If you knew where I am standing, if you could see the sights I see, if you could hear the angels singing, the songs they sing eternally.”

God Bless You, Beth & Dave, in your strength, courage & determination in finding Natalee and seeking the justice she so deserves. I’ll hold you in my thoughts and prayers until the end.

Rooscrew
Happy Birthday Natalee!

You are always in my thoughts & prayers. I really wish I could go find you and return you safely back to your family who loves you more than anything in this world. You have a remarkable family in which they are trying to do everything they can to find you.

You truly are a beautiful young lady! You have a very pretty smile that shows nothing but what true happiness and love is all about. May God continue to keep his loving arms wrapped around you and protect you until it’s His time for you to be reunited with your family.

To Beth, Dave, Jug, Robin, Matthew, you are in my thoughts & prayers all the time. May God continue to surround you with His loving arms and give you peace, love & comfort that only He is able to do. May he continue to strengthen & sustain you during this difficult time. May God Bless You Abundantly!!

Janfolkart
For Natalee

Who knew that back on that day in May
We would meet a girl, who in our hearts would stay
She was pretty, she was smart, she was on her way to greatness
But she would never start.

They took her from us
We cried with your tears
Our love for your Natalee
Would never end for years.

We join in your fight to find our girl
What happened that night, we would help unfurl
The sadness replaced by anger and determination
We will fight and fight this Aruban nation.

But today we all pray, and wish on a star,
That the search for Natalee we help from afar.
Our girl’s birthday is a magical date
And perhaps soon, we will learn of her fate.

Happy Birthday dear angel wherever you are!
We will hunt and search from our lookout not far.
In our fight for justice we will never depart
Because our sweet Natalee remains in our Hearts.

Jan of Scared Monkeys

GeorgiaMom
Happy Birthday Natalee…May God bless you and continue to give your family strength during this time.

MuffyBee
To dearest Natalee on her nineteenth birthday-thinking of you, wishing for you, hoping for you.

With much love and care, MuffyBee

Snoopy
Dear Sweet Natalee

In this time of trial we celebrate your life.

We have come to love you as “Our Sweet Natalee”

Your beautiful smile, your grace and elegance, brightness and Godliness will always be in our hearts.

You have touched the hearts and lives of many.

God Bless your Mom, Dad, and family as they have done a wonderful job raising you into such a lovely young woman.

I will see you in Heaven Sweet Natalee

Your Sister in Christ;
---

flutiegirl
Happy Birthday Natalee~

You are loved and missed

Check every detail-check it twice. At least check it once. FIND NATALEE
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #17 on: October 21, 2006, 12:49:42 PM »

Thank you for that poignant reminder Sleuth, we miss you.

I continue to stand with the girl.
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #18 on: October 21, 2006, 04:52:42 PM »

Natalee there isn't a day that goes by that your not in my heart and
in my prayers. You are a bright light in all of our hearts.
Beth and Dave and family you also are in my prayers daily
I will continue daily to pray for Natalee and your family

Lord hold Natalee tighter in your arms today, Keep giving the family
and all of us the strength to find resolve in this case.
God Bless Natalee, Beth, Dave and all family and everyone
at Scared Monkeys

I WILL NEVER FORGET NATALEE

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #19 on: October 21, 2006, 08:13:30 PM »

Thank you Sleuth for posting all the prayers from last year.

Happy Birthday Natalee,
You're as free as a bird now.
You're God's own beautiful angel,
as perfect as heaven will allow.

~Mary~ Oct 21, 2006

My heart goes out to Natalee's loved ones who are missing her so much, especially on this special day.  May your heavy heart be eased by God's Grace today and everyday.

Natalee, you will always be with us in our hearts.
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.