April 28, 2024, 08:41:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #92 1/15/09 - 1/17/09  (Read 320657 times)
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #1060 on: January 16, 2009, 03:54:20 PM »

O/T but...
Please take a minute to light a candle for Jaliek, they have all gone out...again. 

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal

TYIA, lovin

I just did

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1061 on: January 16, 2009, 03:54:40 PM »

Did Blink forward this to Kathy Belich?

Blink did

I know I'm behind...but GREAT SLEUTHING BLINK!  YOU SO ROCK THE CAGE!       
Blessed Mother
Scared Monkey

Children are a gift from GOD

« Reply #1062 on: January 16, 2009, 03:55:13 PM »

After watching the full video last night, two things came to mind.

I wonder now that this has been released, have G & C watched this again? Now knowing that their precious Caylee is dead? Are they having any A-ha moments?

Also, as someone mentioned, this video is just days before she was bailed out by LP. LP actually arrived in Orlando the next day (the 15th). Remember the day she was bonded out, shortly after she got home George needed to go for a walk, he looked frustrated as hell. I don't think he was kissing her ass as much once she got home and I'm sure the Cindy was just full of questions the moment they walked into the house. We already know that when Casey could have her face to face with someone, she didn't want to talk to Lee because he acts like a detective, didn't want to talk to mom because she dominated the convo asking questions about Caylee and now George is frustrated with her as well and let's it show. I'm sure she wasn't enjoying her time at home as much as we were all thinking.

Caylee, you are America's princess- Justice is coming!
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1063 on: January 16, 2009, 03:57:38 PM »

Good points Blessed Mother! Thank you for your imput!

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1064 on: January 16, 2009, 03:58:08 PM »

O/T but...
Please take a minute to light a candle for Jaliek, they have all gone out...again. 

TYIA, lovin

Thank you, lovin.  Jaliek's photograph pulled me in and his case tugs at my heart.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1065 on: January 16, 2009, 04:01:50 PM »

back to the conversation of KC/LA on july 26:

LEE: Would she have been programmed in your cell phone?(Zanni)

CASEY: She was, programmed into that other phone that we need to find a way to recover. I mean I don’t know…

LEE: Help me with that actually. You said that you referred to it as you ‘black jack’?

CASEY: Yeah, it was a Black Jack. I’d only had it for probably a week, a week and half. It didn’t keep its charge so that’s why I started using that other phone.

LEE: So on the Black Jack, do you remember the phone number that the Black Jack was associated with?

CASEY: It was my same number; I just swapped the SIM card back and forth.

LEE: Ok, um…Here’s how these things work Casey, the contact information, the contact stuff is on your SIM card, so if you switched it back and forth.

CASEY: It doesn’t always save to the SIM card. You can sometimes save things to the SIM card or save it specifically to the phone, it just depends on the way the phone’s set up I thought about that too. The phone that I was currently using, the one I guess that the police still have, or you guys have it, I had set it up after the fact to just save things to my SIM card but you can also save it to just the phone or to the SIM card and the phone so there’s copy’s on both

LEE: So this Black Jack where did you, you said that you reported it missing, give me the information so I can find this phone.
CASEY: I had it (TALKING TO SOMEONE OFF THE PHONE : yes sir, is he ok. Can you ask him to stay there couple of minutes, because we only have…ok thank you). Um Jose’s actually here. Um. (Expletive), ok the last time I know I had it for certain I was up at Universal.

LEE: For work, or for otherwise?

I was in through the park talking to just a couple of mutual friends of….

LEE: So you were up there for fun or whatever?

CASEY: It wasn’t necessarily fun, but yes not through work at that moment…

LEE: I’ve got you, ok, I understand.

CASEY: I know I had it at Jay Blanchard Park, I don’t remember where the very last place is I had it.

LEE: Where did you get this phone from? Like how was it provided to you?

CASEY: Through the AT&T Store, god, what road? It’s the bottom left side of town kind of near where the mall and stuff is.
LEE: Was this a phone, is this another personal cell phone of yours?

CASEY: Yes.

LEE: Ok, so tell me. So if you lost the physical phone itself, aside from searching for it, how would you go about finding this? How should I go about finding your phone?

CASEY: I don’t know. That’s the thing. I mean. I knew specifically where it was, I mean my last recollection of me having it was at Universal, but I knew that I had also been at Jay Blanchard Park and I could have potentially had it there with me too. I don’t know if you guys have checked through like some of the bags and stuff that I have at the house with me, if it was in one of those purses but I know I kept everything that I had kind of centralized at Tony’s.

LEE: Case, if you had your Black Jack with you and you lost your Black Jack, but you still have your SIM card in your other phone, I’m trying just to figure out why, you wouldn’t lose both, you know what I mean?

CASEY: Well that’s the thing, if it fell out of my bag, if it fell out of my pocket. It’s a decent size phone, almost the size of the phone that you have now. It could have easily fallen out of my purse.

I can't put a finger on it, but they seem to be code talking again.......like they are talking about something else (or someone else) who is missing.....help me out monkeys!!!!

Regrets, I've had a few......
SweetMorgan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1066 on: January 16, 2009, 04:04:05 PM »

Hi Blink,  All I can say is "WOW" and you go girl. 
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1067 on: January 16, 2009, 04:05:26 PM »

Are you all still talking about the video or can you give me an update if something happened???

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1068 on: January 16, 2009, 04:05:47 PM »

O/T but...

TYIA, lovin

Thank you, lovin.  Jaliek's photograph pulled me in and his case tugs at my heart.
Me too Muffy, for reasons I've posted in the thread. If anyone is interested, this little boy could use some monkey love:
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2348.0
Have a great day/night all!  I'm outta here, for now. 
Lovin

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #1069 on: January 16, 2009, 04:05:55 PM »

CASEY: She was, programmed into that other phone that we need to find a way to recover. I mean I don’t know…

LEE: Help me with that actually. You said that you referred to it as you ‘black jack’?

CASEY: Yeah, it was a Black Jack. I’d only had it for probably a week, a week and half. It didn’t keep its charge so that’s why I started using that other phone.

LEE: So on the Black Jack, do you remember the phone number that the Black Jack was associated with?

LEE: Ok, um…Here’s how these things work Casey, the contact information, the contact stuff is on your SIM card, so if you switched it back and forth.

CASEY: It doesn’t always save to the SIM card. You can sometimes save things to the SIM card or save it specifically to the phone, it just depends on the way the phone’s set up I thought about that too. The phone that I was currently using, the one I guess that the police still have, or you guys have it, I had set it up after the fact to just save things to my SIM card but you can also save it to just the phone or to the SIM card and the phone so there’s copy’s on both

LEE: So this Black Jack where did you, you said that you reported it missing, give me the information so I can find this phone.
CASEY: I had it (TALKING TO SOMEONE OFF THE PHONE : yes sir, is he ok. Can you ask him to stay there couple of minutes, because we only have…ok thank you). Um Jose’s actually here. Um. (Expletive), ok the last time I know I had it for certain I was up at Universal.

CASEY: I know I had it at Jay Blanchard Park, I don’t remember where the very last place is I had it.

CASEY: Through the AT&T Store, god, what road? It’s the bottom left side of town kind of near where the mall and stuff is.

LEE: Ok, so tell me. So if you lost the physical phone itself, aside from searching for it, how would you go about finding this? How should I go about finding your phone?

CASEY: I don’t know. That’s the thing. I mean. I knew specifically where it was, I mean my last recollection of me having it was at Universal, but I knew that I had also been at Jay Blanchard Park and I could have potentially had it there with me too. I don’t know if you guys have checked through like some of the bags and stuff that I have at the house with me, if it was in one of those purses but I know I kept everything that I had kind of centralized at Tony’s.

LEE: Case, if you had your Black Jack with you and you lost your Black Jack, but you still have your SIM card in your other phone, I’m trying just to figure out why, you wouldn’t lose both, you know what I mean?

CASEY: Well that’s the thing, if it fell out of my bag, if it fell out of my pocket. It’s a decent size phone, almost the size of the phone that you have now. It could have easily fallen out of my purse.

I can't put a finger on it, but they seem to be code talking again.......like they are talking about something else (or someone else) who is missing.....help me out monkeys!!!!

i dont think she had a second phone. i think that was an impromptu lie to the police in the attempt to explain why she didnt zannies, jeffs and juliets numbers on her regular phone.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
dogmom4
Scared Monkey

Furbabies

« Reply #1070 on: January 16, 2009, 04:07:34 PM »

Good grief!  The anger that KC shows in the videos is startling.  And by her own admission, she is on her best behavior.  Can you imagine the anger and fits that must have gone on in the house when there were no cameras and videos to capture it all?

Truly frightening.
It  reminded me of the Twilight Zone episode with Billy Mumy, where his family and the town's people would agree with everything he said or did, so not to upset him. I'm sure it was just easier in the long run to let Casey do or say whatever, otherwise her wrath would be very frightening.

It reminds me of "The Bad Seed." the old one with Patty McCormick.  Chilling.
Babybear do you have Mini dachs? I love your avatar.

No I just have a mutt someone threw out by the side of the road.  I just thought these were cute but will give them up to anyone who has dachunds.
AWWWWW. Your Mutt is lucky to have you. I have 3 Mini dachs and one mutt.All doggies are cute mutt or pedigree. Thx for the offer of the avatar but you should keep it. Sorry OT. Just hangin waiting for new Casey news. Hope NG has more to say tonight then just about Casey ordering Cocoa lotion, she seems obsessed with Casey ordering the cocoa lotion! 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1071 on: January 16, 2009, 04:09:19 PM »

One of the things I had found weird, from the interview that was just posted, was when Lee asked Casey about being at Universal. Her answer was, "it wasn't necessarily fun, but yes not through work at that moment." It wasn't fun and it wasn't for work, then what was it?
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #1072 on: January 16, 2009, 04:11:02 PM »

One of the things I had found weird, from the interview that was just posted, was when Lee asked Casey about being at Universal. Her answer was, "it wasn't necessarily fun, but yes not through work at that moment." It wasn't fun and it wasn't for work, then what was it?

it was a dream cause it never happened.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1073 on: January 16, 2009, 04:12:12 PM »

EXACTLY

Regrets, I've had a few......
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #1074 on: January 16, 2009, 04:12:45 PM »

it was a dream cause it never happened.
then enter brother.
LEE: I’ve got you, ok, I understand

huh?  OK.... 

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1075 on: January 16, 2009, 04:13:40 PM »

After watching the full video last night, two things came to mind.

I wonder now that this has been released, have G & C watched this again? Now knowing that their precious Caylee is dead? Are they having any A-ha moments?

Also, as someone mentioned, this video is just days before she was bailed out by LP. LP actually arrived in Orlando the next day (the 15th). Remember the day she was bonded out, shortly after she got home George needed to go for a walk, he looked frustrated as hell. I don't think he was kissing her ass as much once she got home and I'm sure the Cindy was just full of questions the moment they walked into the house. We already know that when Casey could have her face to face with someone, she didn't want to talk to Lee because he acts like a detective, didn't want to talk to mom because she dominated the convo asking questions about Caylee and now George is frustrated with her as well and let's it show. I'm sure she wasn't enjoying her time at home as much as we were all thinking.

Nope.  Cindy is still in denial.

Janet

++++++++

January 15, 2009

ORLANDO, Florida -- In an e-mail obtained by 10 Connects news partner WKMG Local 6 that was sent by Cindy Anthony three days ago, she wrote that her daughter, Casey Anthony, never harmed Caylee and that fact would be proven, presumably in court.

Casey Anthony, 22, remains jailed on first-degree murder charges in the death of her daughter, Caylee, whose remains were found last month in a wooded area near the Anthony family's Orange County home.

In the e-mail obtained by Local 6 News, Cindy Anthony wrote to Lois Peter, "As for my daughter, she never hurt Caylee and that will be proven. She loved her deeply."
In August, Peter's 12-year-old granddaughter hosted a candlelight vigil for Caylee in St. Cloud while Casey Anthony was home on bond. Casey Anthony sent the girl a bracelet, a letter and some e-mails, which prompted Peter to unsuccessfully seek a restraining order against Cindy Anthony, who continued to correspond with the girl after Casey Anthony returned to jail.

In recent days, Cindy Anthony and Peter have exchanged biting e-mails, with Cindy Anthony telling Peter that she would not be invited to Caylee's funeral.

Peter responded in an e-mail, saying, "I would not want my granddaughter around a person that condones her daughter killing her own child. At least I know where mine is."

That's when Cindy Anthony replied, "As for my daughter, she never hurt Caylee and that will be proven, she loved her deeply."

Cindy Anthony and her husband, George Anthony, have avoided the media since Caylee's remains were discovered, allowing their attorney to speak on their behalf.

The last time Cindy Anthony spoke publicly was on CNN's "Larry King Live," the day before Caylee's remains were found. She also defended her daughter during that interview.

"I can say with 100 percent of my being (that) Casey has nothing to do with Caylee's disappearance," Cindy Anthony said.

"How are you holding up?" Larry King asked.

"We take one day at a time. A lot of sleep lost, weight lost," Cindy Anthony said.

courtesy WKMG Local 6 Orlando

http://www.tampabays10.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=98098&catid=8

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1076 on: January 16, 2009, 04:15:58 PM »

I've always been confused about that as well....was she running drugs or something? 
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1077 on: January 16, 2009, 04:16:45 PM »

i dont think she had a second phone. i think that was an impromptu lie to the police in the attempt to explain why she didnt zannies, jeffs and juliets numbers on her regular phone.

I have been wondering if this could be some kind of little black book??? Maybe a list of johns.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1078 on: January 16, 2009, 04:17:21 PM »

NEW FRONT PAGE POST  - A MUST READ - YOU'LL LOVE THIS ONE:

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2009/01/16/zenaida-gonzalez-annie-leigh-downing%e2%80%99s-excellent-adventure-zannie-and-annie-go-to-traffic-court/

Zenaida Gonzalez & Annie Leigh Downing’s Excellent Adventure: Zannie and Annie Go to Traffic Court

WOW!! I go for Theory 1. But the only thing off-kilter that may have an explanation I don't know about, is why the citation #for AD is so different from ZG's if they were presumably written out at the same time? The two for ZG are in sequence.

I wonder if the missing blackjack phone is assigned to Zenaida Gonzalez?

Very good question Russ.

It says she was represented by counsel. Was Casey "ZG" represented by Baez? Is this why she had his number?

Now wouldn't that be something.  George sure seemed interested in how she got Baez's number initially.  It would also explain how she picked him - a current client perhaps?
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1079 on: January 16, 2009, 04:19:09 PM »

NEW FRONT PAGE POST  - A MUST READ - YOU'LL LOVE THIS ONE:

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2009/01/16/zenaida-gonzalez-annie-leigh-downing%e2%80%99s-excellent-adventure-zannie-and-annie-go-to-traffic-court/

Zenaida Gonzalez & Annie Leigh Downing’s Excellent Adventure: Zannie and Annie Go to Traffic Court

WOW!! I go for Theory 1. But the only thing off-kilter that may have an explanation I don't know about, is why the citation #for AD is so different from ZG's if they were presumably written out at the same time? The two for ZG are in sequence.

I wonder if the missing blackjack phone is assigned to Zenaida Gonzalez?

Very good question Russ.

It says she was represented by counsel. Was Casey "ZG" represented by Baez? Is this why she had his number?

Now wouldn't that be something.  George sure seemed interested in how she got Baez's number initially.  It would also explain how she picked him - a current client perhaps?

Sometimes you need a low rate lawyer for a traffic violation.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.