April 28, 2024, 09:04:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #92 1/15/09 - 1/17/09  (Read 320660 times)
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1080 on: January 16, 2009, 04:19:50 PM »

Good grief!  The anger that KC shows in the videos is startling.  And by her own admission, she is on her best behavior.  Can you imagine the anger and fits that must have gone on in the house when there were no cameras and videos to capture it all?

Truly frightening.
It  reminded me of the Twilight Zone episode with Billy Mumy, where his family and the town's people would agree with everything he said or did, so not to upset him. I'm sure it was just easier in the long run to let Casey do or say whatever, otherwise her wrath would be very frightening.

It reminds me of "The Bad Seed." the old one with Patty McCormick.  Chilling.
Babybear do you have Mini dachs? I love your avatar.

No I just have a mutt someone threw out by the side of the road.  I just thought these were cute but will give them up to anyone who has dachunds.
AWWWWW. Your Mutt is lucky to have you. I have 3 Mini dachs and one mutt.All doggies are cute mutt or pedigree. Thx for the offer of the avatar but you should keep it. Sorry OT. Just hangin waiting for new Casey news. Hope NG has more to say tonight then just about Casey ordering Cocoa lotion, she seems obsessed with Casey ordering the cocoa lotion! 

Is cocoa lotion the stuff they advertise for pregnancy stretch marks?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1081 on: January 16, 2009, 04:20:18 PM »

Maybe Cindy, George or Lee are in possession of that phone.  Maybe that was the important clue in all of Casey's ramblings regarding the lost phone.

Janet

++++++++

Transcript of phone call between Casey and Lee Anthony on July 26th 
Last Edited: Monday, 28 Jul 2008, 9:02 PM EDT 
Created: Monday, 28 Jul 2008, 9:02 PM EDT 

CASEY: I don’t know. That’s the thing. I mean. I knew specifically where it was, I mean my last recollection of me having it was at Universal, but I knew that I had also been at Jay Blanchard Park and I could have potentially had it there with me too. I don’t know if you guys have checked through like some of the bags and stuff that I have at the house with me, if it was in one of those purses but I know I kept everything that I had kind of centralized at Tony’s.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail;jsessionid=145B39CBB3C620C6C91BEE8F1B3D8211?contentId=7082866&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1&sflg=1

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1082 on: January 16, 2009, 04:22:20 PM »

Snipped from JuJu's post:
LEE: Case, if you had your Black Jack with you and you lost your Black Jack, but you still have your SIM card in your other phone, I’m trying just to figure out why, you wouldn’t lose both, you know what I mean?

CASEY: Well that’s the thing, if it fell out of my bag, if it fell out of my pocket. It’s a decent size phone, almost the size of the phone that you have now. It could have easily fallen out of my purse.

I never quite got it before, but Lee asks an EXCELLENT question. If this transcript is accurate, she deliberately avoids answering. Lee's right. It makes no sense. So she's out and out lying about switching sim cards back and forth or that she even had another phone. In other words, of course she's lying because there was no fictional Zanny's fictional number TO save.
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1083 on: January 16, 2009, 04:22:29 PM »

Maybe Cindy, George or Lee are in possession of that phone.  Maybe that was the important clue in all of Casey's ramblings regarding the lost phone.

Janet

++++++++

Transcript of phone call between Casey and Lee Anthony on July 26th 
Last Edited: Monday, 28 Jul 2008, 9:02 PM EDT 
Created: Monday, 28 Jul 2008, 9:02 PM EDT 

CASEY: I don’t know. That’s the thing. I mean. I knew specifically where it was, I mean my last recollection of me having it was at Universal, but I knew that I had also been at Jay Blanchard Park and I could have potentially had it there with me too. I don’t know if you guys have checked through like some of the bags and stuff that I have at the house with me, if it was in one of those purses but I know I kept everything that I had kind of centralized at Tony’s.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail;jsessionid=145B39CBB3C620C6C91BEE8F1B3D8211?contentId=7082866&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1&sflg=1

THANK YOU FOR ADDING THE LINK & INFO ABOUT THIS...I ALWAYS FORGET TO DO THAT

Regrets, I've had a few......
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1084 on: January 16, 2009, 04:23:09 PM »

THe person who posted it is probabkly banned   

They have a rule about linking to forbidden websites or something.

We are actually one of the "approved" websites at WS.  I do see they are disussing the SM front page post in the Zannie thread at WS.

Here's where they have a link to SM at Websleuths.  I like WS, they have some different forum rules than we do but they are overall a very good forum.  Of course, I choose to be here 

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75218
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1085 on: January 16, 2009, 04:23:31 PM »

About Lee and Casey talking in code about the blackjack. Well I thought she had used the grandfathers money to pay for a phone but maybe she just paid her phone bill. I will have to research that again.

Since they do talk code alot I would suggest going to
www.urbandictionary.com and put in blackjack. I found the #1 and #7 interesting. You might want to skip reading all the others unless you just need some reading material. Warning..warning..read some of them at your own risk.

I use this website to keep up with a nephew who has 3 myspace accounts. I try to keep up on things to understand him.
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #1086 on: January 16, 2009, 04:24:38 PM »

LEE: Case, if you had your Black Jack with you and you lost your Black Jack, but you still have your SIM card in your other phone, I’m trying just to figure out why, you wouldn’t lose both, you know what I mean?

CASEY: Well that’s the thing, if it fell out of my bag, if it fell out of my pocket. It’s a decent size phone, almost the size of the phone that you have now. It could have easily fallen out of my purse.

I never quite got it before, but Lee asks an EXCELLENT question. If this transcript is accurate, she deliberately avoids answering. Lee's right. It makes no sense. So she's out and out lying about switching sim cards back and forth or that she even had another phone. In other words, of course she's lying because there was no fictional Zanny's fictional number TO save.

Plus the sim card would register what phone was using it, and she did not show any change in the phone she was using on her phone records.  Ya know?

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1087 on: January 16, 2009, 04:25:12 PM »

We are actually one of the "approved" websites at WS.  I do see they are disussing the SM front page post in the Zannie thread at WS.

Here's where they have a link to SM at Websleuths.  I like WS, they have some different forum rules than we do but they are overall a very good forum.  Of course, I choose to be here 

Got its own thread now.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=78160
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1088 on: January 16, 2009, 04:26:41 PM »

Got its own thread now.

That is another post, nevermind.
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1089 on: January 16, 2009, 04:26:45 PM »

Good grief!  The anger that KC shows in the videos is startling.  And by her own admission, she is on her best behavior.  Can you imagine the anger and fits that must have gone on in the house when there were no cameras and videos to capture it all?

Truly frightening.
It  reminded me of the Twilight Zone episode with Billy Mumy, where his family and the town's people would agree with everything he said or did, so not to upset him. I'm sure it was just easier in the long run to let Casey do or say whatever, otherwise her wrath would be very frightening.

It reminds me of "The Bad Seed." the old one with Patty McCormick.  Chilling.
Babybear do you have Mini dachs? I love your avatar.

No I just have a mutt someone threw out by the side of the road.  I just thought these were cute but will give them up to anyone who has dachunds.
AWWWWW. Your Mutt is lucky to have you. I have 3 Mini dachs and one mutt.All doggies are cute mutt or pedigree. Thx for the offer of the avatar but you should keep it. Sorry OT. Just hangin waiting for new Casey news. Hope NG has more to say tonight then just about Casey ordering Cocoa lotion, she seems obsessed with Casey ordering the cocoa lotion! 

Is cocoa lotion the stuff they advertise for pregnancy stretch marks?

Yeah, but don't get your gander up. There really isn't much of a choice for lotion at the jail. You get cocoa butter or you squeeze some butter from your morning toast.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #1090 on: January 16, 2009, 04:28:39 PM »

Got its own thread now.

That is another post, nevermind.

Thanks guys.  I like to read there but I choose to be here too. 

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1091 on: January 16, 2009, 04:31:03 PM »

Plus the sim card would register what phone was using it, and she did not show any change in the phone she was using on her phone records.  Ya know?

Right the sim card is what registers your calls and adds them to the bill. No matter what phone it's hooked up to. So any nanny calls would be on the bill, irregardless.

A lost blackjack phone, matters not, as far as LE is concerned.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1092 on: January 16, 2009, 04:32:50 PM »

About Lee and Casey talking in code about the blackjack. Well I thought she had used the grandfathers money to pay for a phone but maybe she just paid her phone bill. I will have to research that again.

www.urbandictionary.com and put in blackjack. I found the #1 and #7 interesting. You might want to skip reading all the others unless you just need some reading material. Warning..warning..read some of them at your own risk.

I use this website to keep up with a nephew who has 3 myspace accounts. I try to keep up on things to understand him.

Grama,I like to use that website also. I agree #1 and #7 are interesting.I would like to use #1 on Casey. 
I like to read your posts.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1093 on: January 16, 2009, 04:33:21 PM »

Interesting.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1094 on: January 16, 2009, 04:35:19 PM »

Greta will be covering the case tonight. She has some photos from the crime scene (where Caylee was found) on Gretawire:

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1095 on: January 16, 2009, 04:36:09 PM »

Thanks, Klaas.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1096 on: January 16, 2009, 04:36:26 PM »

Kudos to Blink! And to Red for posting it front page and Klaas for her help!!  This is a big WOW!!  As usual I am several pages back!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1097 on: January 16, 2009, 04:36:46 PM »

warning is right...lol...some of that i did not want to know about

Regrets, I've had a few......
GabbyG
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1098 on: January 16, 2009, 04:37:37 PM »

i think Cindy has had and/or tried to be in control of KC her entire life. but, once Caylee was born KC had the control. my daughter, not yours, etc, KC new she had the upper hand & it worked until now. or rather as long as there was a chance she (Cindy) could get to see Caylee. it was ok for Cindy to spend money, her time, & whatever as long as KC allowed it. Caylee was KC's daughter, not Cindy's, & KC made sure she proved who was in charge. Caylee was nothing more than a pawn. i do think Cindy loved Caylee, in her own way, but was to scared of KC to stand up to her. i think KC was all along neglecting & whoever knows what else to Caylee, but in the end, after watching that video, i can picture KC snapping & killing Caylee. now, i think Cindy does feel somewhat responsible because she knew what could happen (& did) since she knew KC's rage & jealousy. just like in the visit when KC said she "had to pick 1 person, she (kc) picked dad. (george) Cindy, pretty much said "HERE, SO TALK TO HIM"(you made your choice & it's not me, so there) KC also keeps saying "i'm not in control of anything" (sounds like cindy) & George keeps saying "you are the boss" calming her down, so she feels in control again. i really think Cindy wants to "lose control & make Kc talk"  at 1st, i thought Cindy might have known what happened but now i think she wasn't involved in the actual "act" that led to Caylee's death but is doing everything "in her control' to save KC now. that's all she has left in her mind, and i think she knows she could have done something to save Caylee. too bad Cindy didn't want to make KC mad & take Caylee away from this mess. not taking up for Cindy in anyway whatsoever, but she knows she could have done something. i have seen where mothers and or grandparents give up any kind of life, emotional, financial, identity, to save a child & there is no excuse. i'm sorry for the long post. i should have said at the beginning that this is just me thinking out loud, i am totally more than mad after watching that visit. anyway, i love all the monkeys & am so glad that i happened to end up here. sorry again! i do need to go back & catch up. moving & this case does not help with moving! (but floors are clean-I VACCUUMED (sp?) & got a new steam mop today- ) but nothing else has been packed.

wendi

Hi wendi!!     I just had to tell you that your beautiful fur baby could be my fur baby's sibling! They are identical! He/she is gorgeous, and looks like he/she does exactly what my Emmy does every time I try to take a picture of her...lays her ears down, darn it...she HATES cameras! I do have some pics of her Im gonna attempt to load to my computer so I can have an avatar made of her eventually.
Just wanted to say your dog is beautiful!

Please Angels, watch over all our lost children.

My Emmy, my ears. I am deaf and my Lab Emmy hears for me, and does her job well! She is my fur baby and is much loved. Applaud our working animals, they have earned it.

"A lie told a thousand times becomes the truth" -- Joran van der Sloot
Garden Gnome
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1099 on: January 16, 2009, 04:37:51 PM »

I may be wrong about this but I thought she paid her AT&T online with that money.  Anyone else remember this?  It was $354.00, I think.

Every now and then soft as breath upon my skin, I feel you come back again....and I believe.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.