April 27, 2024, 11:48:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #92 1/15/09 - 1/17/09  (Read 320601 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1100 on: January 16, 2009, 04:37:58 PM »

About Lee and Casey talking in code about the blackjack. Well I thought she had used the grandfathers money to pay for a phone but maybe she just paid her phone bill. I will have to research that again.

Since they do talk code alot I would suggest going to
www.urbandictionary.com and put in blackjack. I found the #1 and #7 interesting. You might want to skip reading all the others unless you just need some reading material. Warning..warning..read some of them at your own risk.

I use this website to keep up with a nephew who has 3 myspace accounts. I try to keep up on things to understand him.

Grama,I like to use that website also. I agree #1 and #7 are interesting.I would like to use #1 on Casey. 
I like to read your posts.

Sorry OriginalKat.   I called you Grama by mistake.My Grandson was talking to me.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1101 on: January 16, 2009, 04:38:47 PM »

NEW FRONT PAGE POST  - A MUST READ - YOU'LL LOVE THIS ONE:

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2009/01/16/zenaida-gonzalez-annie-leigh-downing%e2%80%99s-excellent-adventure-zannie-and-annie-go-to-traffic-court/

Zenaida Gonzalez & Annie Leigh Downing’s Excellent Adventure: Zannie and Annie Go to Traffic Court

WOW!! I go for Theory 1. But the only thing off-kilter that may have an explanation I don't know about, is why the citation #for AD is so different from ZG's if they were presumably written out at the same time? The two for ZG are in sequence.

I wonder if the missing blackjack phone is assigned to Zenaida Gonzalez?

Very good question Russ.

It says she was represented by counsel. Was Casey "ZG" represented by Baez? Is this why she had his number?

Now wouldn't that be something.  George sure seemed interested in how she got Baez's number initially.  It would also explain how she picked him - a current client perhaps?

Sometimes you need a low rate lawyer for a traffic violation.

It's being pointed out at the other board that the citing officers were different. That wouldn't make the same traffic stop.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1102 on: January 16, 2009, 04:39:18 PM »

Greta will be covering the case tonight. She has some photos from the crime scene (where Caylee was found) on Gretawire:

http://gretawire.foxnews.com

Thanks Klaas...since Conway is with her I guess it will be a very one sided show.....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Blessed Mother
Scared Monkey

Children are a gift from GOD

« Reply #1103 on: January 16, 2009, 04:40:06 PM »

After watching the full video last night, two things came to mind.

I wonder now that this has been released, have G & C watched this again? Now knowing that their precious Caylee is dead? Are they having any A-ha moments?

Also, as someone mentioned, this video is just days before she was bailed out by LP. LP actually arrived in Orlando the next day (the 15th). Remember the day she was bonded out, shortly after she got home George needed to go for a walk, he looked frustrated as hell. I don't think he was kissing her ass as much once she got home and I'm sure the Cindy was just full of questions the moment they walked into the house. We already know that when Casey could have her face to face with someone, she didn't want to talk to Lee because he acts like a detective, didn't want to talk to mom because she dominated the convo asking questions about Caylee and now George is frustrated with her as well and let's it show. I'm sure she wasn't enjoying her time at home as much as we were all thinking.

Nope.  Cindy is still in denial.

Janet

++++++++

January 15, 2009

ORLANDO, Florida -- In an e-mail obtained by 10 Connects news partner WKMG Local 6 that was sent by Cindy Anthony three days ago, she wrote that her daughter, Casey Anthony, never harmed Caylee and that fact would be proven, presumably in court.

Casey Anthony, 22, remains jailed on first-degree murder charges in the death of her daughter, Caylee, whose remains were found last month in a wooded area near the Anthony family's Orange County home.

In the e-mail obtained by Local 6 News, Cindy Anthony wrote to Lois Peter, "As for my daughter, she never hurt Caylee and that will be proven. She loved her deeply."
In August, Peter's 12-year-old granddaughter hosted a candlelight vigil for Caylee in St. Cloud while Casey Anthony was home on bond. Casey Anthony sent the girl a bracelet, a letter and some e-mails, which prompted Peter to unsuccessfully seek a restraining order against Cindy Anthony, who continued to correspond with the girl after Casey Anthony returned to jail.

In recent days, Cindy Anthony and Peter have exchanged biting e-mails, with Cindy Anthony telling Peter that she would not be invited to Caylee's funeral.

Peter responded in an e-mail, saying, "I would not want my granddaughter around a person that condones her daughter killing her own child. At least I know where mine is."

That's when Cindy Anthony replied, "As for my daughter, she never hurt Caylee and that will be proven, she loved her deeply."

Cindy Anthony and her husband, George Anthony, have avoided the media since Caylee's remains were discovered, allowing their attorney to speak on their behalf.

The last time Cindy Anthony spoke publicly was on CNN's "Larry King Live," the day before Caylee's remains were found. She also defended her daughter during that interview.

"I can say with 100 percent of my being (that) Casey has nothing to do with Caylee's disappearance," Cindy Anthony said.

"How are you holding up?" Larry King asked.

"We take one day at a time. A lot of sleep lost, weight lost," Cindy Anthony said.

courtesy WKMG Local 6 Orlando

http://www.tampabays10.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=98098&catid=8

Thanks Janet, yes, I've seen that about the letter she sent to Dakota's grandmother,
but I'm wondering if that letter isn't just for show. I mean we all know how much
Cindy puts into "looking good" although she fails miserably. I don't think she is ready
for the world to know that she now believes her daughter is a murderer. Cindy is talking
out both sides of her mouth. "Casey would never hurt Caylee, she didn't do this".. para-
phrasing. YET- she is saying that she will cooperate with LE if they will give them
immunity.. well, which is it?
I believe that she now knows that Casey is responsible for Caylee's death. She admits
it to herself.. but she's not ready to admit it publicly.. not without immunity.

Caylee, you are America's princess- Justice is coming!
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1104 on: January 16, 2009, 04:40:22 PM »

Snipped from JuJu's post:
LEE: Case, if you had your Black Jack with you and you lost your Black Jack, but you still have your SIM card in your other phone, I’m trying just to figure out why, you wouldn’t lose both, you know what I mean?

CASEY: Well that’s the thing, if it fell out of my bag, if it fell out of my pocket. It’s a decent size phone, almost the size of the phone that you have now. It could have easily fallen out of my purse.

I never quite got it before, but Lee asks an EXCELLENT question. If this transcript is accurate, she deliberately avoids answering. Lee's right. It makes no sense. So she's out and out lying about switching sim cards back and forth or that she even had another phone. In other words, of course she's lying because there was no fictional Zanny's fictional number TO save.

Plus the sim card would register what phone was using it, and she did not show any change in the phone she was using on her phone records.  Ya know?

Right the sim card is what registers your calls and adds them to the bill. No matter what phone it's hooked up to. So any nanny calls would be on the bill, irregardless.

A lost blackjack phone, matters not, as far as LE is concerned.

unless it was found with the remains

Regrets, I've had a few......
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1105 on: January 16, 2009, 04:41:10 PM »

Greta will be covering the case tonight. She has some photos from the crime scene (where Caylee was found) on Gretawire:

http://gretawire.foxnews.com

Thanks Klaas...since Conway is with her I guess it will be a very one sided show.....
I didn't even notice Greta in that picture, I'm sure it will be one sided.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1106 on: January 16, 2009, 04:41:23 PM »

THe person who posted it is probabkly banned   

They have a rule about linking to forbidden websites or something.

We are actually one of the "approved" websites at WS.  I do see they are disussing the SM front page post in the Zannie thread at WS.

Here's where they have a link to SM at Websleuths.  I like WS, they have some different forum rules than we do but they are overall a very good forum.  Of course, I choose to be here 

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75218

Got its own thread now.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=78160

Old news....look for our 'neighbors" thread, we've been talking about this

& yes, I think SM is a no-no

I couldn't find the neighbors thread this poster is talking about, anyone got a link?
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1107 on: January 16, 2009, 04:42:05 PM »

LEE: Case, if you had your Black Jack with you and you lost your Black Jack, but you still have your SIM card in your other phone, I’m trying just to figure out why, you wouldn’t lose both, you know what I mean?

CASEY: Well that’s the thing, if it fell out of my bag, if it fell out of my pocket. It’s a decent size phone, almost the size of the phone that you have now. It could have easily fallen out of my purse.

I never quite got it before, but Lee asks an EXCELLENT question. If this transcript is accurate, she deliberately avoids answering. Lee's right. It makes no sense. So she's out and out lying about switching sim cards back and forth or that she even had another phone. In other words, of course she's lying because there was no fictional Zanny's fictional number TO save.

Plus the sim card would register what phone was using it, and she did not show any change in the phone she was using on her phone records.  Ya know?

Right the sim card is what registers your calls and adds them to the bill. No matter what phone it's hooked up to. So any nanny calls would be on the bill, irregardless.

unless it was found with the remains

true.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
Garden Gnome
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1108 on: January 16, 2009, 04:42:13 PM »

About Lee and Casey talking in code about the blackjack. Well I thought she had used the grandfathers money to pay for a phone but maybe she just paid her phone bill. I will have to research that again.

Since they do talk code alot I would suggest going to
www.urbandictionary.com and put in blackjack. I found the #1 and #7 interesting. You might want to skip reading all the others unless you just need some reading material. Warning..warning..read some of them at your own risk.

I use this website to keep up with a nephew who has 3 myspace accounts. I try to keep up on things to understand him.

I may be wrong about this but I thought she paid her AT&T online with that money.  Anyone else remember this?  It was $354.00, I think.

My poor eyes.  Defecate on her face!  Yuck......Can anyone post a definition? 

Every now and then soft as breath upon my skin, I feel you come back again....and I believe.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1109 on: January 16, 2009, 04:43:37 PM »

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/
Snipped

Amazing photo.  What an outpouring of love.
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1110 on: January 16, 2009, 04:44:05 PM »

True and that does make you wonder if there was ever a blackjack phone the way they went on about it. Ever since 9/11 everything is trackable these days. Lee should have known that really. He kept mentioning the father in the Duckett case (July interviews) being involved with the family now and there were cell records in that case that went against the mom. Always more mystery in this case.
Blessed Mother
Scared Monkey

Children are a gift from GOD

« Reply #1111 on: January 16, 2009, 04:44:59 PM »

I'm in no way defending this monster.. BUT, when she talks about numbers saving to SIM or to the phone itself.. she is accurate. I'm somewhat of a cell phone guru, I have 7. I switch my SIM from phone to phone depending on my activities. I have an iphone and I certainly wouldn't take it hiking with me, I'd want a more rugged phone for the occasion. Anyway, sometimes if I am adding a number to my phone, I add it to the phone itself and it doesn't save to the SIM.. what's why if you have a GSM phone (phone requiring a SIM), when you get a new phone or are switching the SIM, before doing so, you copy all of the numbers from the phone onto the SIM, it's an option on the phone.

I don't believe that she even had this second phone, but what she is saying is true.

Caylee, you are America's princess- Justice is coming!
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1112 on: January 16, 2009, 04:46:47 PM »

WOW BLINK!   GOOD JOB!     
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1113 on: January 16, 2009, 04:47:57 PM »

Today....neighbor thread is on first page around number twenty in about middle of the page.
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1114 on: January 16, 2009, 04:48:21 PM »

After watching the full video last night, two things came to mind.

I wonder now that this has been released, have G & C watched this again? Now knowing that their precious Caylee is dead? Are they having any A-ha moments?

Also, as someone mentioned, this video is just days before she was bailed out by LP. LP actually arrived in Orlando the next day (the 15th). Remember the day she was bonded out, shortly after she got home George needed to go for a walk, he looked frustrated as hell. I don't think he was kissing her ass as much once she got home and I'm sure the Cindy was just full of questions the moment they walked into the house. We already know that when Casey could have her face to face with someone, she didn't want to talk to Lee because he acts like a detective, didn't want to talk to mom because she dominated the convo asking questions about Caylee and now George is frustrated with her as well and let's it show. I'm sure she wasn't enjoying her time at home as much as we were all thinking.

Nope.  Cindy is still in denial.

Janet

++++++++

January 15, 2009

ORLANDO, Florida -- In an e-mail obtained by 10 Connects news partner WKMG Local 6 that was sent by Cindy Anthony three days ago, she wrote that her daughter, Casey Anthony, never harmed Caylee and that fact would be proven, presumably in court.

Casey Anthony, 22, remains jailed on first-degree murder charges in the death of her daughter, Caylee, whose remains were found last month in a wooded area near the Anthony family's Orange County home.

In the e-mail obtained by Local 6 News, Cindy Anthony wrote to Lois Peter, "As for my daughter, she never hurt Caylee and that will be proven. She loved her deeply."
In August, Peter's 12-year-old granddaughter hosted a candlelight vigil for Caylee in St. Cloud while Casey Anthony was home on bond. Casey Anthony sent the girl a bracelet, a letter and some e-mails, which prompted Peter to unsuccessfully seek a restraining order against Cindy Anthony, who continued to correspond with the girl after Casey Anthony returned to jail.

In recent days, Cindy Anthony and Peter have exchanged biting e-mails, with Cindy Anthony telling Peter that she would not be invited to Caylee's funeral.

Peter responded in an e-mail, saying, "I would not want my granddaughter around a person that condones her daughter killing her own child. At least I know where mine is."

That's when Cindy Anthony replied, "As for my daughter, she never hurt Caylee and that will be proven, she loved her deeply."

Cindy Anthony and her husband, George Anthony, have avoided the media since Caylee's remains were discovered, allowing their attorney to speak on their behalf.

The last time Cindy Anthony spoke publicly was on CNN's "Larry King Live," the day before Caylee's remains were found. She also defended her daughter during that interview.

"I can say with 100 percent of my being (that) Casey has nothing to do with Caylee's disappearance," Cindy Anthony said.

"How are you holding up?" Larry King asked.

"We take one day at a time. A lot of sleep lost, weight lost," Cindy Anthony said.

courtesy WKMG Local 6 Orlando

http://www.tampabays10.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=98098&catid=8

Why would you try to get a restraining order against someone, and then be upset that they don't want to have you at their grandchild's funeral?

If Cindy took out a restraining order against Lois, would Lois welcome her to Dakota's funeral? What a bunch of lunatics these people all are.   I can't believe Cindy actually still believes Casey might be proven innocent.
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1115 on: January 16, 2009, 04:48:28 PM »

I think she used Amy H money to pay her bill.

Here is something from another site that might have come from Rick P emails..I never read all of them. They were giving a list of players in this case.

http://helpfindthemissing.org/forum/showthread.php?p=485998

Go down to Rick for info. It has some interesting stuff on the page.
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1116 on: January 16, 2009, 04:52:30 PM »

As someone here pointed out to me, the listing date in whitepages for Zenaida at 4709 hopespring was May 2008, around the time of the tickets.

http://www.whitepages.com/search/Replay?search_id=63161351411978639180&lower=6&more_info=1&form_mode=
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1117 on: January 16, 2009, 04:52:42 PM »

I'm in no way defending this monster.. BUT, when she talks about numbers saving to SIM or to the phone itself.. she is accurate. I'm somewhat of a cell phone guru, I have 7. I switch my SIM from phone to phone depending on my activities. I have an iphone and I certainly wouldn't take it hiking with me, I'd want a more rugged phone for the occasion. Anyway, sometimes if I am adding a number to my phone, I add it to the phone itself and it doesn't save to the SIM.. what's why if you have a GSM phone (phone requiring a SIM), when you get a new phone or are switching the SIM, before doing so, you copy all of the numbers from the phone onto the SIM, it's an option on the phone.

I don't believe that she even had this second phone, but what she is saying is true.

There are photographs of Casey with her black jack phone on the table in front of her. So there was a phone. But I think they're going on and on about it because they want to explain away why there are no calls to or from Zenaida Gonzales on Casey's phone or in her phone bill records.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1118 on: January 16, 2009, 04:53:12 PM »

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/
Snipped

Amazing photo.  What an outpouring of love.

It certainly is.....from perfect strangers....her family didn't love her enough to protect her....cin=cin KNEW casey was out of control...why didn't she go on and get custody of Caylee? Why didn't she insist on seeing or talking to Caylee for 31 days? Why did she never question Caylee about her nanny?? Why didn't she know the nanny? or her address? or her phone number? Why didn't she confront casey about their 'suspicions' that she didn't really have a job? Why didn't she love Caylee enough to protect her?

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1119 on: January 16, 2009, 04:55:51 PM »

I think we all, or at least most of us, realize that Cindy cannot bring herself to admit that Casey killed Caylee, because she knows if that happened, she played a role in it.  Cindy said or did something that set Casey off, sent her flying out of the house with Caylee and possibly led to the murder.  That does not make Cindy directly responsible, but she may have been the catalyst that set it all in motion.  So she will remain in denial forever.  She cannot admit that they quarreled that weekend, that she planned to seek custody of Caylee or threatened to do that, that she and Casey had had problems for a long time, that they competed against each other and little Caylee was often the pawn in the middle.  George and Lee both said that Cindy and Casey had been fighting with each other and Cindy posted online that jealousy had caused her to lose Caylee.  But Cindy will not admit to any problems now, although they had plenty of problems with Casey that are known and no telling how many that are unknown.  This is what I deduce from all the things that have been learned in the case so far. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.