April 28, 2024, 06:55:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #92 1/15/09 - 1/17/09  (Read 320642 times)
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1160 on: January 16, 2009, 05:32:07 PM »

I might be wrong but I don't think she said she had only had it for that short of a period of time.  I'll try to find it.
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1161 on: January 16, 2009, 05:32:45 PM »

Who's gonna check WS and see if they have a link to the front page? 

Klaas, can you email KCJackie and see if she'd be interested in revisiting the cell phone pings?  On 2nd thought, do we have access to pings back this far? 

I haven't seen cell phone records going back that far, only to June 15.

Don't know if this is any help, but there are text messages that predate 6/15 if I recall...pardon if you all have already seen this site:www.acandyrose.com/caylee_anthony_transcripts.htm

Sorry, but know how to make it a clickable link.
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1162 on: January 16, 2009, 05:33:12 PM »

I must be seriously blind and stupod but I cannot find where "they" are discussing that page.  They ahve moved it to differnt threads, each with 100 pages.  I am confused!   Help!  I want to be nosy!

Oh, I KNOW what you mean! I can't find anything over there, they keep merging the threads. Like there's a limit to how many threads there can be. Waste, huge waste! And they want to be so "informative". Bah!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1163 on: January 16, 2009, 05:33:19 PM »

Yep that keeps coming up.  Its one of those things that you just have to keep in the back of your mind until there is more information. 
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1164 on: January 16, 2009, 05:34:23 PM »

Here is the post - it is interresting:

bettejean on January 16th, 2009 2:07 pm

This is all quite interesting…Interesting also to note that the ZG whose computer was stolen at UCF on june 9 worked in the same building as nicole ganguzza, the jogger who was killed in blanchard park the very next night. Let’s make it more confusing: remember casey changing her story and saying zg threw her down at blanchard park and sped off with caylee on june 16? And her mysterious “blackjack phone” fell out of her purse in the process? The new phone she told police she had only had for about a week? Which means she would have gotten it around june 9 or 10, the same timeframe of nicole ganguzzas murder? And she said she stopped using it cuz it “wouldn’t hold its charge?” Well, interestingly enough, the cops found PART OF A CELL PHONE CHARGER near ganguzzas body. why oh why would our girl genius riddle herself into yet another crime scene?

Klaas,
I heard a couple of months ago that LE was going to name a suspect, remember how the composite looked a lot like LA? 

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1165 on: January 16, 2009, 05:36:25 PM »

As someone here pointed out to me, the listing date in whitepages for Zenaida at 4709 hopespring was May 2008, around the time of the tickets.

http://www.whitepages.com/search/Replay?search_id=63161351411978639180&lower=6&more_info=1&form_mode=

Also interesting that if you look and add...

add 47+1+9= 55...  timer55 ?

This case is making me nutty.

Isn't that 57?

Er, that's what I thought too. 

There is no way Casey thought about that. She's not that smart.

I was teasing folks. Smile

Just reading into every little thing has made me a nutty monkey.

I thought you were joking that is why I gave you a lol.  Sometimes we read too much into things and I agree, it is making us nutty.
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #1166 on: January 16, 2009, 05:37:04 PM »

Klaas, can you email KCJackie and see if she'd be interested in revisiting the cell phone pings?  On 2nd thought, do we have access to pings back this far? 

Don't know if this is any help, but there are text messages that predate 6/15 if I recall...pardon if you all have already seen this site:www.acandyrose.com/caylee_anthony_transcripts.htm

Sorry, but know how to make it a clickable link.

That site is amazing.  I haven't seen it before.  WOw

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
GabbyG
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1167 on: January 16, 2009, 05:38:17 PM »

Im only on page 25 so far (behind as usual!) but wanted to comment on something I've been thinking. Regardless of all the evidence LE has against KC, I believe what's gonna hang her high is when the jury sees for themselves how cold she is, how uncaring, while she sits there in the courtroom during her trial and stares off, doodles, tries to hide her grins, etc. And if we're really lucky maybe they will get to see a tantrum or two from her, but even without that she is gonna be her own worst enemy when the jury sees firsthand how much she DOESNT care. She will put the noose around her own neck IMO.

Please Angels, watch over all our lost children.

My Emmy, my ears. I am deaf and my Lab Emmy hears for me, and does her job well! She is my fur baby and is much loved. Applaud our working animals, they have earned it.

"A lie told a thousand times becomes the truth" -- Joran van der Sloot
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1168 on: January 16, 2009, 05:38:25 PM »

Never mind...I can't find what I thought I saw on that site now.  I must have imagined it  .
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1169 on: January 16, 2009, 05:38:45 PM »

And you would be right.It is interesting.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1170 on: January 16, 2009, 05:39:48 PM »

Here is the post - it is interresting:

bettejean on January 16th, 2009 2:07 pm

This is all quite interesting…Interesting also to note that the ZG whose computer was stolen at UCF on june 9 worked in the same building as nicole ganguzza, the jogger who was killed in blanchard park the very next night. Let’s make it more confusing: remember casey changing her story and saying zg threw her down at blanchard park and sped off with caylee on june 16? And her mysterious “blackjack phone” fell out of her purse in the process? The new phone she told police she had only had for about a week? Which means she would have gotten it around june 9 or 10, the same timeframe of nicole ganguzzas murder? And she said she stopped using it cuz it “wouldn’t hold its charge?” Well, interestingly enough, the cops found PART OF A CELL PHONE CHARGER near ganguzzas body. why oh why would our girl genius riddle herself into yet another crime scene?

Klaas,
I heard a couple of months ago that LE was going to name a suspect, remember how the composite looked a lot like LA? 

In a perfect dream, they arrest LA for that murder and we find out that Casey was using code to keep LA from working against her.  Maybe Cindy and George have no choice but to support her otherwise they lose another.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1171 on: January 16, 2009, 05:43:00 PM »

Yes very interesting indeed.
milardi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1172 on: January 16, 2009, 05:44:10 PM »

About Lee and Casey talking in code about the blackjack. Well I thought she had used the grandfathers money to pay for a phone but maybe she just paid her phone bill. I will have to research that again.

Since they do talk code alot I would suggest going to
www.urbandictionary.com and put in blackjack. I found the #1 and #7 interesting. You might want to skip reading all the others unless you just need some reading material. Warning..warning..read some of them at your own risk.

I use this website to keep up with a nephew who has 3 myspace accounts. I try to keep up on things to understand him.

I believe the answer to that is in the e-mail between Sin-dy and her brother something to the effect that Rick said she bought a phone with that money mother showed me the bill. Another thing that has been bugging me all along-has anybody noticed in the KC interviews with LE she makes it a point to say"Zenaida was the last person I seen with my daughter" even to the point that she corrects herself to to make that same statement. Le says-you dropped your daughter off with Zanie-she says yes.. um Zenaida was the last person I seen with my daughter. Over and over. Maybe she said that because her alias was ZFG and in her mind she wasn't lying? She kept saying she was telling the truth about that.
LuvLeBron
Scared Monkey

The Cavs are still the best in my mind

« Reply #1173 on: January 16, 2009, 05:44:23 PM »

GREETINGS, FROM A NEW MONKEY!!!!!

I know everyone says this, but I have been reading your posts, or "lurking", for a long long time. My mom started coming to this site back when the Halloway case broke. She is a member, but rarely posts. I have been following this case obsessively from day 1...really day 32. And I have been reading your posts every day, like it's a religion!! It's really all my mom and I talk about! In fact, we went to visit my brother in Jax, FL over Christmas and we made him take a road trip with us to Orlando to see the murderer's house and where Caylee's remains were found....it was surreal to say the least.

I'm 24 from Columbus, OH and graduated from college last may with a degree in criminology and sociology and a minor in psychology...so you can see why this case fascinates me to no end. I have wanted to join for soooo long, but to be honest, every time I got on here I got so caught up in reading that I just never got around to it.

But now I feel I must join for a number of reasons...
1. I have so many opinions/feelings on this case that I can't keep to myself anymore.
2. I think you all are so smart and have wonderful insight...not to mention great sleuthing abilities!
3. You are all soooo darn funny!!!! I crack up all the time at some of the things you say and I feel like I know you all just from reading your posts.

Sorry this post is long and O/T, but I just wanted to introduce myself and to say that it's a privilege to be a "monkey".

**Justice Is My Calling**

I stand with the brave protesters in Iran. Keep fighting. The American people are behind you %100.
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1174 on: January 16, 2009, 05:44:36 PM »

I must be seriously blind and stupod but I cannot find where "they" are discussing that page.  They ahve moved it to differnt threads, each with 100 pages.  I am confused!   Help!  I want to be nosy!
As far as I can tell they've locked all the threads, so no new input.  Maybe its being discussed on topix, however I cannot find my way around there.  Maybe someone can take a look and post a link. 

Here's the WS link: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70663&page=16

It's in the Zani timeline thread (which makes no sense...since it is breaking news) on page 16. Most are giving it good reviews.

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Hiding Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1175 on: January 16, 2009, 05:48:31 PM »

As someone here pointed out to me, the listing date in whitepages for Zenaida at 4709 hopespring was May 2008, around the time of the tickets.

http://www.whitepages.com/search/Replay?search_id=63161351411978639180&lower=6&more_info=1&form_mode=

Yep, sounding more and more premeditated all the time:

I think this is a coinsidence guys.  I pulled up several on the street and the dates were 5/08 and 9/08.  I believe this might be date info updated into system?

Didn't one of monkeys say they were contacting whitepages? 
Okay I phoned whitepages.com.  Was told they update these frequently, sometimes monthly.  You also have the option of updating yourselves.
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1176 on: January 16, 2009, 05:48:35 PM »

I know everyone says this, but I have been reading your posts, or "lurking", for a long long time. My mom started coming to this site back when the Halloway case broke. She is a member, but rarely posts. I have been following this case obsessively from day 1...really day 32. And I have been reading your posts every day, like it's a religion!! It's really all my mom and I talk about! In fact, we went to visit my brother in Jax, FL over Christmas and we made him take a road trip with us to Orlando to see the murderer's house and where Caylee's remains were found....it was surreal to say the least.

I'm 24 from Columbus, OH and graduated from college last may with a degree in criminology and sociology and a minor in psychology...so you can see why this case fascinates me to no end. I have wanted to join for soooo long, but to be honest, every time I got on here I got so caught up in reading that I just never got around to it.

1. I have so many opinions/feelings on this case that I can't keep to myself anymore.
2. I think you all are so smart and have wonderful insight...not to mention great sleuthing abilities!
3. You are all soooo darn funny!!!! I crack up all the time at some of the things you say and I feel like I know you all just from reading your posts.

Sorry this post is long and O/T, but I just wanted to introduce myself and to say that it's a privilege to be a "monkey".

Welcome to the Cage![/color]

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1177 on: January 16, 2009, 05:49:17 PM »

WELCOME I can just imagine how surreal the crime scene and Anthony house must be.
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #1178 on: January 16, 2009, 05:50:33 PM »

Welcome Luv!  That sounds cute!  I am around COl, OH  too. It is freezin here today huh?  Glad to have you.  I look forward to your future posts!

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1179 on: January 16, 2009, 05:51:40 PM »

Maybe this is nothing, but I said something and I just wanted to repeat it because I think it kind of got lost.  When Lee and Casey are talking about the phone, she says that it is at the bottom left of town, near the mall.  Who talks like that??   As thought hey are looking at a map while they are saying it.  Does anyone else think that might be code for something?

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.