April 28, 2024, 09:08:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #92 1/15/09 - 1/17/09  (Read 320662 times)
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #120 on: January 15, 2009, 08:28:45 PM »

okay... i saw the video..
it appears that cindy and george are afraid that if the UPSET her, they wont find out what happened..
when she threatens to walk out... they look very upset..

i know people who lie... and when they are pinned down, they get REALLY ANGRY...
thats what i saw in casey... she doesnst want to be pinned down..
when she was OUT, she could stomp off.. call them names.. go party.
in HERE she kinda is walkin a fine line... wants them on HER side, but CLEARLY doesnt want them questioning her..

she cant TELL them anything... because ALL of her stories turned out to be lies...
NOW she knows that NOT ONLY does she have THE FAMILY able to try to track down those lies, while working and such, but she has THE ENTIRE WORLD scrutinizing her lies..

its got to be hard on her... shes not USED to being TRAPPED and having EVERYONE tracking her every lie....

everyone always KNEW she was lying alot... but they let it slide... they still remained "friends" ...

now she has BAEZ... and HE needs her to lie... or at least SHUT THE HECK UP...
has to be wonderful to have someone like that , right about now..

hubby is watchin tv... so i guess i am stuck with watchin my game on the computer.. AND having yall fill me on on nancy grace show..

thanks in advance!

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #121 on: January 15, 2009, 08:29:04 PM »

That remark about the chili and the people shows how jealous Casey is.
Hi Hudsunn. I am behind, but that is what I have felt all along about KC. She is jealous, jealous, jealous. Caylee was at the age that her friends and even boyfriend loved Caylee as much as Casey.

So Casey did what any crazy person does, GOT RID of her competition. 

JMO JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #122 on: January 15, 2009, 08:29:53 PM »

It has to be incredibly hard to acknowledge that your daughter would do this to her own child.

I remember as a teen my friend & I had a little run-in with the law and when the cops called my mom she told them it couldn't have been me - that I would never do something like that.  My mom still remembers driving to get me and thinking to herself that she wont believe it until she see's it. So I guess I can see where G&C were in denial but now that she has been found, give me a break!

BTW - my a$$ was sore for about 2 weeks!!    

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #123 on: January 15, 2009, 08:31:19 PM »

Well,, I watch the whole video with that selfish self-center monster...I had to take a muscle relaxer afterwards... ::MonkeyConfused::How long was this monster in control of this dysfunctioal family.. They are tip toeing around her to get clues where Caylee could possible be.  Ohhh lets not get Casey upset...And they have no one to blame but themseves for the monster they created.

Casey used her child to get what she wanted- A free loader loser...A murdered.. Sweet talking and yesing her to death is not going to get the answer- It didn't in the past and it won't in the future.. I say let her rot in jail and she will have NO choice but to remember why she is in there... Murdering her innocent child Caylee...
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #124 on: January 15, 2009, 08:33:03 PM »

Well,, I watch the whole video with that selfish self-center monster...I had to take a muscle relaxer afterwards... ::MonkeyConfused::How long was this monster in control of this dysfunctioal family.. They are tip toeing around her to get clues where Caylee could possible be.  Ohhh lets not get Casey upset...And they have no one to blame but themseves for the monster they created.

Casey used her child to get what she wanted- A free loader loser...A murdered.. Sweet talking and yesing her to death is not going to get the answer- It didn't in the past and it won't in the future.. I say let her rot in jail and she will have NO choice but to remember why she is in there... Murdering her innocent child Caylee...
I'll bet from a little girl on she was in charge.
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #125 on: January 15, 2009, 08:33:29 PM »

"I am completly out of the loop with everything..."

NO Sweet-tart, you are the effing loop!

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #126 on: January 15, 2009, 08:33:43 PM »

KitKat.. I assumed Kronk saw a live snake, but maybe not? (He said he was afraid of snakes, thus the reason why he didn't want to go further into the bushes).  Why would a person take a picture of a dead snake, though? That's kind of strange... was it supposed to be some kind of land mark? 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #127 on: January 15, 2009, 08:33:59 PM »

it appears that cindy and george are afraid that if the UPSET her, they wont find out what happened..

i know people who lie... and when they are pinned down, they get REALLY ANGRY...
in HERE she kinda is walkin a fine line... wants them on HER side, but CLEARLY doesnt want them questioning her..

she cant TELL them anything... because ALL of her stories turned out to be lies...
NOW she knows that NOT ONLY does she have THE FAMILY able to try to track down those lies, while working and such, but she has THE ENTIRE WORLD scrutinizing her lies..

its got to be hard on her... shes not USED to being TRAPPED and having EVERYONE tracking her every lie....

everyone always KNEW she was lying alot... but they let it slide... they still remained "friends" ...

hubby is watchin tv... so i guess i am stuck with watchin my game on the computer.. AND having yall fill me on on nancy grace show..

thanks in advance!

Excellent observations, heykim! ... I especially liked "NOW she knows that NOT ONLY does she have THE FAMILY able to try to track down those lies, while working and such, but she has THE ENTIRE WORLD scrutinizing her lies..

its got to be hard on her... shes not USED to being TRAPPED and having EVERYONE tracking her every lie...."

Can't help with NG commentary tonight though. I'll have to wait til later to watch the rerun.

Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #128 on: January 15, 2009, 08:34:50 PM »

That visit tape was not really the first time we have heard Casey erupt in "frustration" at her parents.  Remember the first phone call from jail?  She lashed out at everybody for not understanding what she was going through and for the fact that she was in jail and said the call was a total waste of her precious time. 

Things I picked up on right away from that tape were :

1.  Cindy seemed heartbroken and as others have said, "walking on eggshells" trying to get info from Casey but clueless as to how to handle her daughter.
  2.  Casey often congratulates herself on how "calm" she is being, even after erupting in anger.  In other words, she is saying, "I could be letting everyone have it, but instead, I am keeping the lid on."  Bet her lawyer told her not to show anger if she can help it.
  3.  Casey seems to trust Baez completely.  Cindy and George have mentioned several times that maybe he is not the best attorney, but Casey seems totally committed to staying with him.  They have bonded somehow.
  4.  Casey always expresses concern for herself, even when she tries to say her main concern is Caylee.  She talks about her own issue of being in jail, being out of the loop, being miserable, etc.  It really is all about her, and of course, she is a VICTIM.  She did not hesitate to use that word.
  5.  She clearly hates the media and says she will not give them sh*t.  Boy, that should really help with her image, huh?  LOL
  6.  I think it's funny that she says people who criticize her or suspect her are "ignorant."  Well, we aren't in jail, Casey, and you are.
  7.  Also funny...there was a time, she says, when she might have been able to help find Caylee, but now that she is locked up...no chance.
  8.  Cindy said that she and George did not have the means to get Casey out of jail.  I suppose that means they did not have enough money to make bail and they did not want to put up their homes and cars, etc., to try to raise it.  I think they probably thought if she stewed in jail long enough she would talk.
  9.  I will have to give Baez credit for one thing.  He convinced Casey not to run her motor mouth.  He must have put the fear of God in her to do that, cuz she always loved to talk.  She has said nothing at all to the media, even when she was out of jail.  She has a sense of self-preservation and self-protection that has kicked into gear, and she has not said a word to the media, when many in her position do.  Lawyers always tell their clients not to say a word, but lots of them do, Scott Peterson for example.
 10.  I am convinced more than ever that any tears she sheds are for herself and her predicament, not for Caylee or her parents.[/size]

I noticed that when they said they didn't have the means (see red quote), she mentions that they nearly did at one point. Maybe she's talking about the reward money that was put up (she had said "that's half my bail" when she first heard about it), or is she talking about money the A's received from ABC? Didn't they get $200,00 at one point?
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #129 on: January 15, 2009, 08:37:09 PM »

Watching that video,you'd never think she had a child missing. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #130 on: January 15, 2009, 08:38:27 PM »

No, not at all.
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #131 on: January 15, 2009, 08:39:16 PM »

thanks in advance!

Excellent observations, heykim! ... I especially liked "NOW she knows that NOT ONLY does she have THE FAMILY able to try to track down those lies, while working and such, but she has THE ENTIRE WORLD scrutinizing her lies..

its got to be hard on her... shes not USED to being TRAPPED and having EVERYONE tracking her every lie...."

Can't help with NG commentary tonight though. I'll have to wait til later to watch the rerun.

thanks... i have seen the behavior before... the using of a child gives her leverage... the threats to take the child away from them were always there... they were used to hearing it...
when she DID disappear with the baby, they figured that she would return, as she probably ALWAYS did.. when she NEEDED something.....

THIS time was different.... THIS time she didnt COME back... and didnt come back... and didnt come back...

it had to be scary IF they didnt KNOW what happened...

suspecting is one thing..
KNOWING would be another...

kitkat53
Scared Monkey

« Reply #132 on: January 15, 2009, 08:39:20 PM »

KitKat.. I assumed Kronk saw a live snake, but maybe not? (He said he was afraid of snakes, thus the reason why he didn't want to go further into the bushes).  Why would a person take a picture of a dead snake, though? That's kind of strange... was it supposed to be some kind of land mark? 

I don't know. Maybe to show what kind of snakes are in the swamp area? The picture of the snake, the snake looked dead to me....a little flat and it was in the back of truck. I certainly wouldn't put a live snake in the back of a truck and take it's picture.

“No man has a good enough memory to be a successful liar.”

Abraham Lincoln
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #133 on: January 15, 2009, 08:41:45 PM »

I'll bet from a little girl on she was in charge.
I've said it before and will say it again. She is like that little girl Rhoda played by Patty McCormack in The Bad Seed. Jealous the boy wins the competition, so she kills him because he did better and beat her. Caylee was prettier, sweeter and people liked Caylee more than KC, so she had to get rid of her competition. JMO JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #134 on: January 15, 2009, 08:41:59 PM »

I know, it is just so strange to me 

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #135 on: January 15, 2009, 08:43:20 PM »

Klaas... I was sent some information that is quite interesting but not sure it is allowed to be posted.. can I send to you and you take a look see please???  It is quite interesting

heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #136 on: January 15, 2009, 08:43:30 PM »

i DID notice that casey was all CUTIE PATOOTIE when she had them fawning over her..
it was WHENEVER they even BEGAN to look like they wanted an answer to something.. THAT was when casey would get angry...

when cindy even BEGAN to say " i was at lake something or other" that casey REALLLY got agitated...

i wonder what she THOUGHT she was gonna say..or ask....

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #137 on: January 15, 2009, 08:45:30 PM »

What was up with the "stranger" they let come over on Caylee's birthday??

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #138 on: January 15, 2009, 08:46:23 PM »

That visit tape was not really the first time we have heard Casey erupt in "frustration" at her parents.  Remember the first phone call from jail?  She lashed out at everybody for not understanding what she was going through and for the fact that she was in jail and said the call was a total waste of her precious time. 

Things I picked up on right away from that tape were :

1.  Cindy seemed heartbroken and as others have said, "walking on eggshells" trying to get info from Casey but clueless as to how to handle her daughter.
  2.  Casey often congratulates herself on how "calm" she is being, even after erupting in anger.  In other words, she is saying, "I could be letting everyone have it, but instead, I am keeping the lid on."  Bet her lawyer told her not to show anger if she can help it.
  3.  Casey seems to trust Baez completely.  Cindy and George have mentioned several times that maybe he is not the best attorney, but Casey seems totally committed to staying with him.  They have bonded somehow.
  4.  Casey always expresses concern for herself, even when she tries to say her main concern is Caylee.  She talks about her own issue of being in jail, being out of the loop, being miserable, etc.  It really is all about her, and of course, she is a VICTIM.  She did not hesitate to use that word.
  5.  She clearly hates the media and says she will not give them sh*t.  Boy, that should really help with her image, huh?  LOL
  6.  I think it's funny that she says people who criticize her or suspect her are "ignorant."  Well, we aren't in jail, Casey, and you are.
  7.  Also funny...there was a time, she says, when she might have been able to help find Caylee, but now that she is locked up...no chance.
  8.  Cindy said that she and George did not have the means to get Casey out of jail.  I suppose that means they did not have enough money to make bail and they did not want to put up their homes and cars, etc., to try to raise it.  I think they probably thought if she stewed in jail long enough she would talk.
  9.  I will have to give Baez credit for one thing.  He convinced Casey not to run her motor mouth.  He must have put the fear of God in her to do that, cuz she always loved to talk.  She has said nothing at all to the media, even when she was out of jail.  She has a sense of self-preservation and self-protection that has kicked into gear, and she has not said a word to the media, when many in her position do.  Lawyers always tell their clients not to say a word, but lots of them do, Scott Peterson for example.
 10.  I am convinced more than ever that any tears she sheds are for herself and her predicament, not for Caylee or her parents.[/size]

I noticed that when they said they didn't have the means (see red quote), she mentions that they nearly did at one point. Maybe she's talking about the reward money that was put up (she had said "that's half my bail" when she first heard about it), or is she talking about money the A's received from ABC? Didn't they get $200,00 at one point?

Or could it be the money George lost gambling? Or Cindy's retirement she used to pay George's Nigerian scam? IDK, I always thought the Nigerian scam was a load of crap. Maybe she meant they had the means, before KC robbed them blind. They bailed her out everyday of her life, why not now? Just some thoughts coming out of my 2 1/2 Miller Lite Brain.

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #139 on: January 15, 2009, 08:46:51 PM »

Klaas... I was sent some information that is quite interesting but not sure it is allowed to be posted.. can I send to you and you take a look see please???  It is quite interesting

Searching - i just love your turtle helmet.  Everytime I see it I think of the day you asked "does this helmet make me look fat?".     

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.