April 28, 2024, 03:16:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #92 1/15/09 - 1/17/09  (Read 320619 times)
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1200 on: January 16, 2009, 06:17:48 PM »

Maybe this is nothing, but I said something and I just wanted to repeat it because I think it kind of got lost.  When Lee and Casey are talking about the phone, she says that it is at the bottom left of town, near the mall.  Who talks like that??   As thought hey are looking at a map while they are saying it.  Does anyone else think that might be code for something?

I thought they were discussing where she got it from.

But Russ, who says it something is at the bottom left of town????????  What the heck is the bottom left of town???

Nobody talks like them.  They "reach out" instead of call someone for instance.  Instead of someone telling them something they all say they "conveyed" something to them.  They are weird.  A regular chainsaw massacre family.  Strange to say the least.  I think she was giving everyone clues to where Caylee was from day one and was likely amused at how stupid everyone was in her own mind.
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1201 on: January 16, 2009, 06:17:55 PM »

Something I just thought of about the tickets-most of the time when a traffic stop is made, either 2 cops are in the car or a second cop car is there. Rarely do you see 1 cop at a traffic stop.  Maybe one cop did 1 violation and the second cop did the other

Hmm.. 
luckycharmsprincess
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1202 on: January 16, 2009, 06:18:50 PM »

Every time the girl that was killed in Blanchard Park comes up I get such a sick feeling.  Could someone refresh my mind as to how she was killed and what type of assault??  Maybe it is just a coincidence, but it is so odd.

Hi Akmom,
This has always sent chills up my spine as it just seems so odd. The police never did release how she was killed. They thought it might be related to a couple of other murders/rape, but they would not confirm it. They also thought they had the murderer but to date, no one has been charged. It is odd only because Casey then told on of her bondsmen this story about a guy walking up to her in Blanchard Park with a note and script. Making it sound like Blanchard Park was not a very safe area. Or an area where crime happened repeatedly. I posted my thoughts on the timeline/coincidences a week or so ago if you want to check them out. 

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a great battle.  - Philo
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1203 on: January 16, 2009, 06:18:59 PM »

Every time the girl that was killed in Blanchard Park comes up I get such a sick feeling.  Could someone refresh my mind as to how she was killed and what type of assault??  Maybe it is just a coincidence, but it is so odd.

Nicole Ganguzza was killed in the park, but the authorities aren't saying how she died--whether she was shot, strangled, stabbed, or died by some other means. They're still trying to find out who did it, and it's a strange case because it's definitely not a drug retaliation murder or anything like that. Nobody knows what happened.

There was chloroform involved though, iirc.
Garden Gnome
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1204 on: January 16, 2009, 06:19:53 PM »

I just want to throw this out there, fwiw.  When we moved to Florida, four and half years ago, my great granddaughter, Madison, moved down here with us with her very, very young Dad.  The bio Mom was having problems growing up and agreed to Maddie coming with us.  Maddie had lived with us for the first two years of her life.

Well, we were here a few months, when who shows up with a skank boyfriend?  Oh yes, baby Mom.  My daughter let them both stay here while they were looking for jobs (here six months and never found work) which caused major problems, of course, with my grandson.  Grandson took off back to Massachusetts, left Maddie here.

Well, my daughter was beyond angry at the actions of both these teen parents and went to see a lawyer.  He told us that we could spend thousands of dollars and never, EVER get custody of Maddie.  Unless you have CONCRETE and WITNESSED PROOF OF NEGLECT OR ABUSE, you cannot get custody.  Certainly not just because the parents are behaving like ten year olds.  It is just not that easy to do and for some reason it is particularly difficult in FL.

Six months later, baby mom and skank boyfriend took Madison back to Massachusetts and there was nothing we could do.  Except cry.

I am NOT defending Cindy but there was most likely NOTHING she could do to get custody.  Not having a place to live or money for food is not enough.  Certainly stealing is not enough. 

BTW, happy enough ending to my story.  Both of them grew up (Dad and Mom), both of them are now married (to other people) and Maddie comes to visit one or twice a year for a week or two.

Every now and then soft as breath upon my skin, I feel you come back again....and I believe.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1205 on: January 16, 2009, 06:20:35 PM »

LuvLebronMonkey

Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1206 on: January 16, 2009, 06:21:10 PM »

Who's gonna check WS and see if they have a link to the front page? 

Klaas, can you email KCJackie and see if she'd be interested in revisiting the cell phone pings?  On 2nd thought, do we have access to pings back this far? 

I haven't seen cell phone records going back that far, only to June 15.

Never mind...I can't find what I thought I saw on that site now.  I must have imagined it  .

I did find this interesting on that site. KC wanted to go on Survivor. These are her words below:
"i would love to go on Survivor."
the premise of the game is impeccable: outwit, outplay, outlast.
unfortunately, i wouldn't be able to be my "typical" self, because my mouth would probably get me in trouble. i would try my hardest to stay under the radar, and develop strong bonds with a multitude of players. it's a big social game, but there is a lot of physicality that plays into as well that's when being a smaller girl would work to my advantage.
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1207 on: January 16, 2009, 06:24:03 PM »

Nicole Ganguzza was killed in the park, but the authorities aren't saying how she died--whether she was shot, strangled, stabbed, or died by some other means. They're still trying to find out who did it, and it's a strange case because it's definitely not a drug retaliation murder or anything like that. Nobody knows what happened.

Huh, that is odd.  I wonder why that is?  Does anyone know whether it is true about the phone charger, and do we know what kind?

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1208 on: January 16, 2009, 06:24:11 PM »

In the interview w/ casey and LE at universal at about the 24 minute mark when they are really pushing her as to why she is lying and how lying will help lead LE to Caylee she says, "But saying I don't know and telling you that I just dropped her off and that is the last time that I've seen her and even starting with that everybody else is like well and what happened after that.  That just can't be it."

It is just amazing how she seems to think.  I guess after two years with apparently no accountability or real questions being asked regarding her obvious lies, maybe she thought she really was that good of a liar.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1209 on: January 16, 2009, 06:24:47 PM »

Welcome LuvLebronMonkey.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #1210 on: January 16, 2009, 06:25:26 PM »

GREETINGS, FROM A NEW MONKEY!!!!!

I know everyone says this, but I have been reading your posts, or "lurking", for a long long time. My mom started coming to this site back when the Halloway case broke. She is a member, but rarely posts. I have been following this case obsessively from day 1...really day 32. And I have been reading your posts every day, like it's a religion!! It's really all my mom and I talk about! In fact, we went to visit my brother in Jax, FL over Christmas and we made him take a road trip with us to Orlando to see the murderer's house and where Caylee's remains were found....it was surreal to say the least.

I'm 24 from Columbus, OH and graduated from college last may with a degree in criminology and sociology and a minor in psychology...so you can see why this case fascinates me to no end. I have wanted to join for soooo long, but to be honest, every time I got on here I got so caught up in reading that I just never got around to it.

But now I feel I must join for a number of reasons...
1. I have so many opinions/feelings on this case that I can't keep to myself anymore.
2. I think you all are so smart and have wonderful insight...not to mention great sleuthing abilities!
3. You are all soooo darn funny!!!! I crack up all the time at some of the things you say and I feel like I know you all just from reading your posts.

Sorry this post is long and O/T, but I just wanted to introduce myself and to say that it's a privilege to be a "monkey".

Welcome Luv!  That sounds cute!  I am around COl, OH  too. It is freezin here today huh?  Glad to have you.  I look forward to your future posts!

Where is Cbus are u located? I'm in the Bexley area and my mom's off 161. It sure is cold...-21 windchill?!?! Crazy! Thanks for the warm welcome!(And that applies to everyone)
Hilliard.  Brrrrr!!!!

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1211 on: January 16, 2009, 06:25:33 PM »

I just want to throw this out there, fwiw.  When we moved to Florida, four and half years ago, my great granddaughter, Madison, moved down here with us with her very, very young Dad.  The bio Mom was having problems growing up and agreed to Maddie coming with us.  Maddie had lived with us for the first two years of her life.

Well, we were here a few months, when who shows up with a skank boyfriend?  Oh yes, baby Mom.  My daughter let them both stay here while they were looking for jobs (here six months and never found work) which caused major problems, of course, with my grandson.  Grandson took off back to Massachusetts, left Maddie here.

Well, my daughter was beyond angry at the actions of both these teen parents and went to see a lawyer.  He told us that we could spend thousands of dollars and never, EVER get custody of Maddie.  Unless you have CONCRETE and WITNESSED PROOF OF NEGLECT OR ABUSE, you cannot get custody.  Certainly not just because the parents are behaving like ten year olds.  It is just not that easy to do and for some reason it is particularly difficult in FL.

Six months later, baby mom and skank boyfriend took Madison back to Massachusetts and there was nothing we could do.  Except cry.

I am NOT defending Cindy but there was most likely NOTHING she could do to get custody.  Not having a place to live or money for food is not enough.  Certainly stealing is not enough. 

BTW, happy enough ending to my story.  Both of them grew up (Dad and Mom), both of them are now married (to other people) and Maddie comes to visit one or twice a year for a week or two.

Glad to hear your situation had a happy ending.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1212 on: January 16, 2009, 06:25:48 PM »

Klaas the office break-in was in Brevard County. Isn't UCF in Orlando?

Hi All .........
Have no idea if this Helps any with the question above but I just came across this - on Ms./Mrs ?? Zenaida Gonzalez Kotala employed at UCF or through UCF. Anyway this is picture and her contact information. http://news.ucf.edu/UCFnews/index?page=about_us
If you click on name it states her professional background within UCF
 Zenaida Gonzalez Kotala
407-823-6120 ~ zkotala@mail.ucf.edu

* Medicine
    * Health / Education
    * College of Health and Public Affairs
    * College of Sciences (Biology, Chemistry, Physics and National Center for Forensic Science)

And then I came across this, which is I believe the Same woman. Pictures do look alike to me.
http://newscontest.flatoday.net/EXPLOSION041107/src/flatoday.com/article940.htm

Now I found thru chasing her name with Florida today that she now has a website and it is called Moms to Mom.

New site for moms, by moms  Jun 25, 2007
An accomplished journalist and author of travel books, Annette has also taught English at William and Mary, and Florida Institute of Technology. Working Mom with Zenaida Gonzalez. (Florida Today)
http://colleges.surfwax.com/files/Florida_Institute_of_Technology.html

When you click on the surfwax topic dated June 25, 2007 - it directly opens to this Link

http://brevardcounty.momslikeme.com/members/exploregroups.aspx?p=159

Which you can see is Brevard County ...... not Orlando

And the Beat goes On ..........

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1213 on: January 16, 2009, 06:26:05 PM »

Anyway, welcome to the cage, LuvLebronMonkey.

And hello, Monkeys!

Hi Brandi 

You too eh ?

Welcome LuvLebronMonkey !!!!

Can I call you Luv ?..I don't want to get too personal at our first meeting 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1214 on: January 16, 2009, 06:29:33 PM »

There was chloroform involved though, iirc.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME???????????????????

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1215 on: January 16, 2009, 06:30:08 PM »

Anyway, welcome to the cage, LuvLebronMonkey.

And hello, Monkeys!

Hi Brandi 

You too eh ?

Hi SS!

Yeah, me too .. I thought that was a fine "How do you do" for just getting here today! LOL

OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1216 on: January 16, 2009, 06:30:10 PM »

If Casey had only had the phone for a week or two and it didn't hold a charge then it should have been returned and get one that worked. Those aren't cheap phones and if I had bought one, even a cheap phone that didn't work it would go right back. SHe is so full of stuff.

The story about the jogger, ZG office breakin, etc is really intersting post. Thanks for adding some more stuff for me to think about.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1217 on: January 16, 2009, 06:30:18 PM »

Greta will be covering the case tonight. She has some photos from the crime scene (where Caylee was found) on Gretawire:

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/
Snipped

Amazing photo.  What an outpouring of love.

It certainly is.....from perfect strangers....her family didn't love her enough to protect her....cin=cin KNEW casey was out of control...why didn't she go on and get custody of Caylee? Why didn't she insist on seeing or talking to Caylee for 31 days? Why did she never question Caylee about her nanny?? Why didn't she know the nanny? or her address? or her phone number? Why didn't she confront casey about their 'suspicions' that she didn't really have a job? Why didn't she love Caylee enough to protect her?

Of course perfect strangers "love" Caylee more than her own family. Perfect strangers ALWAYS love you more than your own family. Your family knows your flaws. Strangers get your "company manners."

Besides, which is harder? To write a little poem and throw a teddy bear on a giant pile, or to file a custody suit? To create a little monument, or to change diapers and clean up after a baby for three years? Cindy messed up bigtime. She didn't know how to deal with Casey. She's a bit of a jerk, too. And dumb, apparently. But for all her faults, the photo record shows that she kept that child clean, well-fed, and cared for. She read to her and played with her and paid lots of attention to her--maybe TOO MUCH attention, even.

She is a nurse, not a therapist. She didn't catch all the warning signs of Casey's problems, and she didn't know how to fight the legal fight. Like every other grandparent in a dysfunctional family, she waited too long, gave her child too much credit. Everyone does it.

What if Cindy and Lee put teddy bears on the pile? would that suddenly prove they loved Caylee as much as the total strangers who created the cult of Caylee?

I beg to differ.There are many parents that hold their children accountable and set boundaries.

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1218 on: January 16, 2009, 06:31:39 PM »

Hi All .........
Have no idea if this Helps any with the question above but I just came across this - on Ms./Mrs ?? Zenaida Gonzalez Kotala employed at UCF or through UCF. Anyway this is picture and her contact information. http://news.ucf.edu/UCFnews/index?page=about_us
 Zenaida Gonzalez Kotala

* Medicine
    * Health / Education
    * College of Sciences (Biology, Chemistry, Physics and National Center for Forensic Science)

And then I came across this, which is I believe the Same woman. Pictures do look alike to me.

Now I found thru chasing her name with Florida today that she now has a website and it is called Moms to Mom.

An accomplished journalist and author of travel books, Annette has also taught English at William and Mary, and Florida Institute of Technology. Working Mom with Zenaida Gonzalez. (Florida Today)

When you click on the surfwax topic dated June 25, 2007 - it directly opens to this Link

Yep I agree, same person
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1219 on: January 16, 2009, 06:31:41 PM »

Hi All .........
 Zenaida Gonzalez Kotala

* Medicine
    * Health / Education

She had piece out on that website called "I'm not that Zenaida Gonzalez" or something like that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.