April 27, 2024, 09:00:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #92 1/15/09 - 1/17/09  (Read 320516 times)
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1240 on: January 16, 2009, 07:02:56 PM »

O.K. Who broke the cage? 

You must have...we've been here the whole time 

O.K. What did you think about Blink's post? I find it very interesting.

Oh yeah,you better watch yourself come the next cage change..... 

I had a hard time following the details...so I waited for the monkeys interpretation..

It sounded good to me...

Are we having a race tonight ? I dunno..37 pages to go..without a major BOMBSHELL, you might be asleep when we change over 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Garden Gnome
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1241 on: January 16, 2009, 07:03:08 PM »

JVM - BOMBSHELL TAPE!   

Every now and then soft as breath upon my skin, I feel you come back again....and I believe.
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1242 on: January 16, 2009, 07:03:25 PM »

Does anyone have any insight into why CA mentions Lake County and if that has anything to do with this??????????????  Casey has quite a reaction to it.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Garden Gnome
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1243 on: January 16, 2009, 07:06:47 PM »

Does anyone have any insight into why CA mentions Lake County and if that has anything to do with this??????????????  Casey has quite a reaction to it.

I think Mt. Dora is located in Lake County.  Where Cindy's parents live?

I think she was reacting to the Cindy asking her if there was "anything" in Lake County (that Casey should tell her).

Every now and then soft as breath upon my skin, I feel you come back again....and I believe.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1244 on: January 16, 2009, 07:11:56 PM »

JVM - BOMBSHELL TAPE!   

Was that yesterdays tape or the PI's tape? 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1245 on: January 16, 2009, 07:13:27 PM »

I think she was reacting to the Cindy asking her if there was "anything" in Lake County (that Casey should tell her).

Murt lives in Lake County
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1246 on: January 16, 2009, 07:14:08 PM »

I'm pretty sure that Mount Dora (Cindy's mom and dad) is in Lake County:

http://www.lakecountyfl.gov/pdfs/Map_low.pdf
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1247 on: January 16, 2009, 07:15:03 PM »

snipped from No Rose Colored Glasses
I'm glad there was a happy ending, and yes it would have been hard for Cindy to have gotten custody of Caylee, which would be interesting to know what she was all telling the therapist she was going to. For the therapist to have supposedly said to Cindy, throw Casey out and get custody of Caylee, she may have told the therapist some disturbing stories about Casey.
-------------------------------
I have to say that in all reality Cindy ( in Casey's Mind) had Custody of Caylee and never allowed Casey to bond with Caylee from the time she was pregnant till the end of Caylee's life.

Possibly why Casey never told her Parents that she was pregnant until she was 7 mos. It was Casey's way of having control of the situation. Even though I do not believe that Casey was mature enough to handle the reality she was about to have a baby. Which goes back to Choice.

Casey could have had an Abortion and never told anyone at all. She didn't have one though. But then Cindy got involved and told Casey " Matter a Fact" since you went out and got Pregnant ... Your Punishment is " Your Keeping It". 

Cindy naming the unborn baby " Casey's Mistake" I am sure that Cindy ran her mouth every chance she could to Casey prior to Caylee's Birth ... Your a loser, Your Nothing, You went out and got Pregnant, You blah blah blah ... Negative Negative Negative ... Not My Daughter .... Angry, frustrated, them fighting all the while Casey was Pregnant.

And then out of the Heaven's came Caylee  - and right from Birth ..the Moment Caylee took her First Breath  **** CINDY*** Took Caylee and feel immediately in Love.

** talk about a Mental Minded Flip Flopper - Cindy

Mentally to a young woman who is uncertain of what she wants to do when she is Pregnant is scary and painful already. And to add mayhem to a Toxic Relationship that Cindy and Casey have had/shared .. ~It was un-wise, of Cindy, Her being a Mother, A Nurse, to Tell Casey that she had no say or rights to what she wanted to do after Caylee was born.

You add all that Fire and Fury into Casey's Mind and her relationship with her Mother and God knows what else that is within the Ant home. ** Many so many things wrong in this Family and we just do not know the facts, we can only speculate.  Wrong Personalities Clashing together for 20 yrs ... created Caylee's loss of life.

If Caylee would have been put up for Adoption, I am sure of it, that She would still Be Here today .. in a loving home, with loving parents who can't have their own Bio children.

Sad  Sad

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1248 on: January 16, 2009, 07:15:36 PM »

Who's gonna check WS and see if they have a link to the front page? 

Klaas, can you email KCJackie and see if she'd be interested in revisiting the cell phone pings?  On 2nd thought, do we have access to pings back this far? 

Lovin, I have alot of friends and colleagues at WS, I respect the posters on that site alot. That being said, I had 14 emails in my inbox that specific threads were created on the matter, all of which were deleted or removed

However, many people are linking back in individual posts in a few different threads. From what I was sent, there is nothin but love and respect for the monkeys!  MonkeyLove!
milardi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1249 on: January 16, 2009, 07:15:46 PM »

I just want to throw this out there, fwiw.  When we moved to Florida, four and half years ago, my great granddaughter, Madison, moved down here with us with her very, very young Dad.  The bio Mom was having problems growing up and agreed to Maddie coming with us.  Maddie had lived with us for the first two years of her life.

Well, we were here a few months, when who shows up with a skank boyfriend?  Oh yes, baby Mom.  My daughter let them both stay here while they were looking for jobs (here six months and never found work) which caused major problems, of course, with my grandson.  Grandson took off back to Massachusetts, left Maddie here.

Well, my daughter was beyond angry at the actions of both these teen parents and went to see a lawyer.  He told us that we could spend thousands of dollars and never, EVER get custody of Maddie.  Unless you have CONCRETE and WITNESSED PROOF OF NEGLECT OR ABUSE, you cannot get custody.  Certainly not just because the parents are behaving like ten year olds.  It is just not that easy to do and for some reason it is particularly difficult in FL.

Six months later, baby mom and skank boyfriend took Madison back to Massachusetts and there was nothing we could do.  Except cry.

I am NOT defending Cindy but there was most likely NOTHING she could do to get custody.  Not having a place to live or money for food is not enough.  Certainly stealing is not enough. 

BTW, happy enough ending to my story.  Both of them grew up (Dad and Mom), both of them are now married (to other people) and Maddie comes to visit one or twice a year for a week or two.
I'm glad there was a happy ending, and yes it would have been hard for Cindy to have gotten custody of Caylee, which would be interesting to know what she was all telling the therapist she was going to. For the therapist to have supposedly said to Cindy, throw Casey out and get custody of Caylee, she may have told the therapist some disturbing stories about Casey.
I am pretty sure that is where the therapist was going when she  said "kick her out of the house" Totally put her on her own and then go for custody. If the skank could not provide for her daughter then it would be easy for the Sin-dy to petition CPS to step in and give custody to her. That was the problem, imagine having to watch your daughter leave and take the baby with her knowing that her needs would not have been met even if it were for a short period of time. That is why it never happened, she could not bring herself to do that "tuff love" kind of thing. Caylee was filth's ace in the hole and why she got away with so much. I can just imagine the number of times filth told her mother that she would leave and take the baby and they would never see her again.That threat was probably repeated on the nite of the 15th during the battle.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1250 on: January 16, 2009, 07:17:11 PM »

I think we all, or at least most of us, realize that Cindy cannot bring herself to admit that Casey killed Caylee, because she knows if that happened, she played a role in it.  Cindy said or did something that set Casey off, sent her flying out of the house with Caylee and possibly led to the murder.  That does not make Cindy directly responsible, but she may have been the catalyst that set it all in motion.  So she will remain in denial forever.  She cannot admit that they quarreled that weekend, that she planned to seek custody of Caylee or threatened to do that, that she and Casey had had problems for a long time, that they competed against each other and little Caylee was often the pawn in the middle.  George and Lee both said that Cindy and Casey had been fighting with each other and Cindy posted online that jealousy had caused her to lose Caylee.  But Cindy will not admit to any problems now, although they had plenty of problems with Casey that are known and no telling how many that are unknown.  This is what I deduce from all the things that have been learned in the case so far. 

Well said;  I also wonder why in the world didn't the adults in the family [ excludes Casey as she is immature at best albeit over the age of 18 ] chip in together to pay for regular daycare at some respectable & responsible place ???  Surely there are plenty of reliable private facilties in Orlando. 

I also find it very disturbing that you never see Caylee in photographs with other children -  Instead of the expense of a pool, why not provide your grandchild/niece with responsible daycare?  Everyone in that family knew Casey was a loose cannon and unfit, imo. Caylee would have had other little people to play with and there would have been no worries concerning Caylee's safety - she would be alive today. 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1251 on: January 16, 2009, 07:17:19 PM »

You know, as HLN is replaying snippets of the some of that video, it reminds me that there is a "common sense" factor to this case that, I think, will weigh as much as the forensics in this case. Casey's reactions are just so far afield from what anyone would anticipate when lined up against her story. There are volumes of ways her story is going to crash and burn:

1. They won't be able to produce a single person who has ever seen Zanny; not a landlord from where Casey dropped her off, not one of Casey's friends, not one family member, not one neighbor.

2. They won't be able to produce one phone record of a call from Casey that can't be traced to a real person other than "Phantom Zanny".

3. Hard evidence of Casey "partying hardy" while it can be established that Caylee was no where to be found, is out there in living color. That behavior does not jive with a Mom of a kidnapped OR dead child. The only explanation for that behavior is a sociopath's personality. Sociopaths can kill.

4. I don't know how many lies can be strung together that Casey has told throughout this whole ordeal, but I'd bet it would circumference the earth at least once. Casey lies all the time, and she's good at it. The videos show the dynamics in that family, and also show just how good she is at lying. She's been lying most, if not all, of her life.

5. This stuff can be added up through any method of math you choose, but the total is the same. Casey killed Caylee, and the jury will see it, IMO.

6. The forensic evidence will just be the icing on the cake.

CASEY'S GOING DOWN....................
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1252 on: January 16, 2009, 07:17:42 PM »

I just went back through and read all of the text messages between Casey and Amy. These are a few that pop out at me.

5/7/08
10:42 AM
Not looking forward to working.

5/9/08
Working until 10 PM

5/16/08
10:47 AM
Working all night

5/16/08
10:50 AM
Wish I wasn't working.

5/17/08
5:54 PM
I can't do anything tonight. Thank you SH$TTY work schedule.

5/19/08
10:52 AM
Working 12 hours, split shifts.

5/21/08
Flu. Dr. Bruised Rib

Ok, we know she didn't work at Universal. So could we imply she means watching Caylee? Or was this her 'other' job. I know restaurants make you work split shifts but where else? We know she lies and that could be all this is but it makes you wonder. How does one get a bruised rib if you never do anything? Maybe she didn't bruise her rib at all. And we all complain about our jobs but if you don't have a job is this just banter between friends?

LuckyCharm..
This individual blows my mind!  A true sociopath.  I think that KC is a predator.    I really enjoy reading your posts.  What is the focus of your psychology practice?  I am a therapist and I worked with sexual abuse victims.  I have a gut feeling that Caylee was abused. 

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1253 on: January 16, 2009, 07:19:23 PM »

OMG, ROFLMAO, thanks for the much needed laugh....

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1254 on: January 16, 2009, 07:19:56 PM »

As someone here pointed out to me, the listing date in whitepages for Zenaida at 4709 hopespring was May 2008, around the time of the tickets.

http://www.whitepages.com/search/Replay?search_id=63161351411978639180&lower=6&more_info=1&form_mode=

Also interesting that if you look and add...

add 47+1+9= 55...  timer55 ?

This case is making me nutty.

Me too.  Am officially now certifiable.   
LuvLeBron
Scared Monkey

The Cavs are still the best in my mind

« Reply #1255 on: January 16, 2009, 07:21:42 PM »

Anyway, welcome to the cage, LuvLebronMonkey.

And hello, Monkeys!

Hi Brandi 

You too eh ?

Welcome LuvLebronMonkey !!!!

Can I call you Luv ?..I don't want to get too personal at our first meeting 

Hahaha yeah that's fine! I might change my name at some point...can't decide yet! I'm a girl who loves Lebron James and the cavs...what can I say?? But Luv is fine!

**Justice Is My Calling**

I stand with the brave protesters in Iran. Keep fighting. The American people are behind you %100.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1256 on: January 16, 2009, 07:21:49 PM »

As someone here pointed out to me, the listing date in whitepages for Zenaida at 4709 hopespring was May 2008, around the time of the tickets.

http://www.whitepages.com/search/Replay?search_id=63161351411978639180&lower=6&more_info=1&form_mode=

lol.

Nutty is Kronk being employee t-56, who is t-55?

Baez ?
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1257 on: January 16, 2009, 07:21:51 PM »

Me too.  Am officially now certifiable.   
Okay granted I'm old - but I get 57 when I add those numbers ...

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1258 on: January 16, 2009, 07:22:07 PM »

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1259 on: January 16, 2009, 07:22:40 PM »

NEW FRONT PAGE POST  - A MUST READ - YOU'LL LOVE THIS ONE:

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2009/01/16/zenaida-gonzalez-annie-leigh-downing%e2%80%99s-excellent-adventure-zannie-and-annie-go-to-traffic-court/

Zenaida Gonzalez & Annie Leigh Downing’s Excellent Adventure: Zannie and Annie Go to Traffic Court

WOW!! I go for Theory 1. But the only thing off-kilter that may have an explanation I don't know about, is why the citation #for AD is so different from ZG's if they were presumably written out at the same time? The two for ZG are in sequence.

I wonder if the missing blackjack phone is assigned to Zenaida Gonzalez?

Very good question Russ.

It says she was represented by counsel. Was Casey "ZG" represented by Baez? Is this why she had his number?

Now wouldn't that be something.  George sure seemed interested in how she got Baez's number initially.  It would also explain how she picked him - a current client perhaps?

Sometimes you need a low rate lawyer for a traffic violation.

LOL.. I go back to no lawyer of record on the docket. She either represented herself, which would have a "waiver" notation, or she never appeared..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.