April 27, 2024, 09:41:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #92 1/15/09 - 1/17/09  (Read 320591 times)
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1260 on: January 16, 2009, 07:23:59 PM »

Does anyone have any insight into why CA mentions Lake County and if that has anything to do with this??????????????  Casey has quite a reaction to it.

I'm pretty sure that Mount Dora (Cindy's mom and dad) is in Lake County:

http://www.lakecountyfl.gov/pdfs/Map_low.pdf

Thanks to those that responded.  Must just be that Cindy was asking in a backwards sort of way, if Caylee could be there

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1261 on: January 16, 2009, 07:24:32 PM »

AND, you could totally see her hatred for Cindy in that video...It was so blatantly obvious...Which just leads me to beleive that those of us who theorized that she killed Caylee to spite Cindy , were probably right.....
I've been wondering how Cindy is going to scrapbook these pics, hmmmmm

The ugliness on the inside being reflected on the outside!

Looks like she is taking a big dump (I am wayyy behind, sorry if this has been mentioned)

ROTFL........   Oh my goodness it does - LOL
Garden Gnome
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1262 on: January 16, 2009, 07:27:44 PM »

snipped from No Rose Colored Glasses
I'm glad there was a happy ending, and yes it would have been hard for Cindy to have gotten custody of Caylee, which would be interesting to know what she was all telling the therapist she was going to. For the therapist to have supposedly said to Cindy, throw Casey out and get custody of Caylee, she may have told the therapist some disturbing stories about Casey.
-------------------------------
I have to say that in all reality Cindy ( in Casey's Mind) had Custody of Caylee and never allowed Casey to bond with Caylee from the time she was pregnant till the end of Caylee's life.

Possibly why Casey never told her Parents that she was pregnant until she was 7 mos. It was Casey's way of having control of the situation. Even though I do not believe that Casey was mature enough to handle the reality she was about to have a baby. Which goes back to Choice.

Casey could have had an Abortion and never told anyone at all. She didn't have one though. But then Cindy got involved and told Casey " Matter a Fact" since you went out and got Pregnant ... Your Punishment is " Your Keeping It". 

Cindy naming the unborn baby " Casey's Mistake" I am sure that Cindy ran her mouth every chance she could to Casey prior to Caylee's Birth ... Your a loser, Your Nothing, You went out and got Pregnant, You blah blah blah ... Negative Negative Negative ... Not My Daughter .... Angry, frustrated, them fighting all the while Casey was Pregnant.

And then out of the Heaven's came Caylee  - and right from Birth ..the Moment Caylee took her First Breath  **** CINDY*** Took Caylee and feel immediately in Love.

** talk about a Mental Minded Flip Flopper - Cindy

Mentally to a young woman who is uncertain of what she wants to do when she is Pregnant is scary and painful already. And to add mayhem to a Toxic Relationship that Cindy and Casey have had/shared .. ~It was un-wise, of Cindy, Her being a Mother, A Nurse, to Tell Casey that she had no say or rights to what she wanted to do after Caylee was born.

You add all that Fire and Fury into Casey's Mind and her relationship with her Mother and God knows what else that is within the Ant home. ** Many so many things wrong in this Family and we just do not know the facts, we can only speculate.  Wrong Personalities Clashing together for 20 yrs ... created Caylee's loss of life.

If Caylee would have been put up for Adoption, I am sure of it, that She would still Be Here today .. in a loving home, with loving parents who can't have their own Bio children.

Sad  Sad

Well, since Casey was dumping Caylee with babysitters when she wasn't even working, I wonder how much she REALLY wanted a child.  I think she (like many other young kids these days) loved the IDEA of being a mother.  Not so much the actual day to day work involved in raising a child.

I don't think we know what was going on that house, we can speculate until the cows come home, and that ain't knowledge, it is speculation.  I hope we get a clearer picture when the trial gets televised!

Every now and then soft as breath upon my skin, I feel you come back again....and I believe.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1263 on: January 16, 2009, 07:28:10 PM »

WOW reporting that NeJame switch could be unethical.  Never thought about conflict of interest for him to represent TES. 
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #1264 on: January 16, 2009, 07:28:48 PM »

Blink-
2 questions if you don't mind
1.  Can you explain how Annie and Zanaida had 2 different citing officers?
2.  Have you heard from Kathy Belich?

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1265 on: January 16, 2009, 07:28:49 PM »

KUDOS to Blink34 for the FP post on Zanny & Annie.

If you read it I am sure your eyes popped open and if you have not, I suggest you run out to the FP and do so. It is quite the read and quite the research. We had been chatting about this for a while and was extremely pleased by the post.

Yes, you can rest assure that many people and agencies were forwarded it and some prior to it making the pages of SM.

Great job.

The reaction around the blogs and crime forums has been the same. Many people sitting up, eyes wide open and saying hmm ...
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1266 on: January 16, 2009, 07:29:28 PM »

AND, you could totally see her hatred for Cindy in that video...It was so blatantly obvious...Which just leads me to beleive that those of us who theorized that she killed Caylee to spite Cindy , were probably right.....
I've been wondering how Cindy is going to scrapbook these pics, hmmmmm

The ugliness on the inside being reflected on the outside!

Looks like she is taking a big dump (I am wayyy behind, sorry if this has been mentioned)

ROTFL........   Oh my goodness it does - LOL

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1267 on: January 16, 2009, 07:30:31 PM »

WOW reporting that NeJame switch could be unethical.  Never thought about conflict of interest for him to represent TES. 
Today - are you going thru an identity crisis?  I can't keep up with your avi changes! 

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1268 on: January 16, 2009, 07:30:37 PM »

Quite....I do wonder if there is some sort of connection.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1269 on: January 16, 2009, 07:31:43 PM »

They are wrong.

Nejame never represented Casey and he never represented Cindy and George criminally, he made that very clear in the beginning.   He claimed to be acting as a sort of public relations type of person.  I see no conflict in him, after quitting the Anthonys offering the reward to Kronk.

I also see no problem with him representing TES.  Again, he NEVER represented Casey and never represented the Anthonys in a criminal sense.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1270 on: January 16, 2009, 07:31:55 PM »

I just went back through and read all of the text messages between Casey and Amy. These are a few that pop out at me.

5/7/08
10:42 AM
Not looking forward to working.

5/9/08
Working until 10 PM

5/16/08
10:47 AM
Working all night

5/16/08
10:50 AM
Wish I wasn't working.

5/17/08
5:54 PM
I can't do anything tonight. Thank you SH$TTY work schedule.

5/19/08
10:52 AM
Working 12 hours, split shifts.

5/21/08
Flu. Dr. Bruised Rib

Ok, we know she didn't work at Universal. So could we imply she means watching Caylee? Or was this her 'other' job. I know restaurants make you work split shifts but where else? We know she lies and that could be all this is but it makes you wonder. How does one get a bruised rib if you never do anything? Maybe she didn't bruise her rib at all. And we all complain about our jobs but if you don't have a job is this just banter between friends?

LuckyCharm..
This individual blows my mind!  A true sociopath.  I think that KC is a predator.    I really enjoy reading your posts.  What is the focus of your psychology practice?  I am a therapist and I worked with sexual abuse victims.  I have a gut feeling that Caylee was abused. 

3babiesMom

I would like your opinion on this article due to your profession. This is not O/T really due to the accusations from Casey saying Lee sexually tried ( whatever she said touching I can't recall) But this goes along with a Case in my local area that happened tragically on New Years 2009. A 17 yr old Girl was Murdered by Her Brother due to she would not have sex with him. He did brutally stab her and raped her and then Killed her. This is an article written by a psychologist on "Family" afflicted by sibling incest.

http://hometownlife.com/article/20090115/NEWS11/901150418/1028

Women, Children, Animals any sigh ..abuse is abuse, verbal, mental, physical, sexual ... All of it can lead to Tragedy.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1271 on: January 16, 2009, 07:32:31 PM »

If you read it I am sure your eyes popped open and if you have not, I suggest you run out to the FP and do so. It is quite the read and quite the research. We had been chatting about this for a while and was extremely pleased by the post.

Yes, you can rest assure that many people and agencies were forwarded it and some prior to it making the pages of SM.

Great job.

The reaction around the blogs and crime forums has been the same. Many people sitting up, eyes wide open and saying hmm ...

Yes, great work Blink!
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1272 on: January 16, 2009, 07:33:40 PM »

Great job.

Yes, great work Blink!
I 2nd ... or 3rd ... or 1563rd that! 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1273 on: January 16, 2009, 07:34:09 PM »

Today - are you going thru an identity crisis?  I can't keep up with your avi changes! 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1274 on: January 16, 2009, 07:34:18 PM »

YES LMAO
Actually I am looking at some stuff for CBB for possible new avatars and I'm trying them on to see how they fit. 

You have no idea how much fun I had when I found the place where you can change your name LMAO
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #1275 on: January 16, 2009, 07:34:47 PM »

They are wrong.

Nejame never represented Casey and he never represented Cindy and George criminally, he made that very clear in the beginning.   He claimed to be acting as a sort of public relations type of person.  I see no conflict in him, after quitting the Anthonys offering the reward to Kronk.

I also see no problem with him representing TES.  Again, he NEVER represented Casey and never represented the Anthonys in a criminal sense.

I agree.  I just thing some talking heads are trying to make more drama.

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1276 on: January 16, 2009, 07:35:51 PM »

Here is the post - it is interresting:

bettejean on January 16th, 2009 2:07 pm

This is all quite interesting…Interesting also to note that the ZG whose computer was stolen at UCF on june 9 worked in the same building as nicole ganguzza, the jogger who was killed in blanchard park the very next night. Let’s make it more confusing: remember casey changing her story and saying zg threw her down at blanchard park and sped off with caylee on june 16? And her mysterious “blackjack phone” fell out of her purse in the process? The new phone she told police she had only had for about a week? Which means she would have gotten it around june 9 or 10, the same timeframe of nicole ganguzzas murder? And she said she stopped using it cuz it “wouldn’t hold its charge?” Well, interestingly enough, the cops found PART OF A CELL PHONE CHARGER near ganguzzas body. why oh why would our girl genius riddle herself into yet another crime scene?

Klaas,
I heard a couple of months ago that LE was going to name a suspect, remember how the composite looked a lot like LA? 

In a perfect dream, they arrest LA for that murder and we find out that Casey was using code to keep LA from working against her.  Maybe Cindy and George have no choice but to support her otherwise they lose another.

Have fantasized something such as that myself.
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1277 on: January 16, 2009, 07:36:23 PM »

YES LMAO
Actually I am looking at some stuff for CBB for possible new avatars and I'm trying them on to see how they fit. 

You have no idea how much fun I had when I found the place where you can change your name LMAO
Shew!  Okay - I was just worried about you!  Back on topic again ... promise mods.

Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1278 on: January 16, 2009, 07:36:38 PM »

They are wrong.

Florida seems to have some very strange laws.  As I said I never thought about it being a conflict of interest.  Just reporting what was said on TV.
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1279 on: January 16, 2009, 07:37:45 PM »

Im only on page 25 so far (behind as usual!) but wanted to comment on something I've been thinking. Regardless of all the evidence LE has against KC, I believe what's gonna hang her high is when the jury sees for themselves how cold she is, how uncaring, while she sits there in the courtroom during her trial and stares off, doodles, tries to hide her grins, etc. And if we're really lucky maybe they will get to see a tantrum or two from her, but even without that she is gonna be her own worst enemy when the jury sees firsthand how much she DOESNT care. She will put the noose around her own neck IMO.

WOW...that was fun..who broke the internet 

I think KC's appearance is going to be very telling during the case..I'm looking forward to seeing her expressions when her old friends get up on the stand..I hope the networks have a split screen with one side focused on KC at all times...she does enjoy the spotlight 
A temper tantrum would really be the icing on the cake 

Oh, yeah! There's no way anybody could watch her non-reactions to Caylee's DEATH, and not find her guilty. She's got absolutely no concern, no interest. It's incredible.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.