April 27, 2024, 08:30:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #92 1/15/09 - 1/17/09  (Read 320585 times)
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1280 on: January 16, 2009, 07:43:20 PM »

AND, you could totally see her hatred for Cindy in that video...It was so blatantly obvious...Which just leads me to beleive that those of us who theorized that she killed Caylee to spite Cindy , were probably right.....
I've been wondering how Cindy is going to scrapbook these pics, hmmmmm

The ugliness on the inside being reflected on the outside!

Looks like she is taking a big dump (I am wayyy behind, sorry if this has been mentioned)

ROTFL........   Oh my goodness it does - LOL

Casey reminds me of a little child having a temper tantrum because she isn't getting her way....
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1281 on: January 16, 2009, 07:43:39 PM »

At this point I can't see this going to trial.  Baez isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer - but I think he's still throwing things at the wall to see what sticks ... and nothing has stuck so far. 

I can't imagine what possible scenario he can come up with to "fit" the evidence (even the little evidence that has been made public.)  Anyone? 

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1282 on: January 16, 2009, 07:45:00 PM »

Monkeys, my head is spinning from all this new ZG info, the tapes, the Nicole Ganguzza connection (which I have always suspected myself, I have to say!). Plus, I haven't had much time to spend on this today -- have to keep jumping on and off the computer. But here's an interesting blog article from "MomLogic" I thought I would share with you. I think this person makes some interesting points:

http://www.momlogic.com/2009/01/casey_anthony_jail_august.php

When Casey says, "I wonder what's going on, if there's anything new," all she is wondering about is whether the ultimate proof of what she has done will be found: Caylee's body.

She is so scary. There's one point in this latest video when KC asks how her mom is doing, and as her mom is saying "not good," KC covers up half her face (including her mouth) and leaves one evil eye looking up toward her mom. I think she is covering a smirk. She is delighted to be causing her mom all this pain. It freaks me out everytime I see it.

There is someone else who looks somewhat like the Nicole Ganguzza suspect (the suspect who looks like LA), but I don't want anyone to throw nanners at me, and I don't want to get banned, so I am not going to say who I think it is, because this person has been cleared and seems to be a really good guy. It's a friend of Casey. I just can't shake the resemblance, though.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1283 on: January 16, 2009, 07:45:14 PM »

GREETINGS, FROM A NEW MONKEY!!!!!

I know everyone says this, but I have been reading your posts, or "lurking", for a long long time. My mom started coming to this site back when the Halloway case broke. She is a member, but rarely posts. I have been following this case obsessively from day 1...really day 32. And I have been reading your posts every day, like it's a religion!! It's really all my mom and I talk about! In fact, we went to visit my brother in Jax, FL over Christmas and we made him take a road trip with us to Orlando to see the murderer's house and where Caylee's remains were found....it was surreal to say the least.

I'm 24 from Columbus, OH and graduated from college last may with a degree in criminology and sociology and a minor in psychology...so you can see why this case fascinates me to no end. I have wanted to join for soooo long, but to be honest, every time I got on here I got so caught up in reading that I just never got around to it.

But now I feel I must join for a number of reasons...
1. I have so many opinions/feelings on this case that I can't keep to myself anymore.
2. I think you all are so smart and have wonderful insight...not to mention great sleuthing abilities!
3. You are all soooo darn funny!!!! I crack up all the time at some of the things you say and I feel like I know you all just from reading your posts.

Sorry this post is long and O/T, but I just wanted to introduce myself and to say that it's a privilege to be a "monkey".
I'm behind but welcome Lebron

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
milardi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1284 on: January 16, 2009, 07:46:12 PM »

JVM drives me crazy-her not knowing the facts. It has be substantiated that Sin-devil saw a therapist. Duh and the attorney's name is Nejames not najohnny. GRRRR----

I checked with my SIL who is a cop down here in FL and they are never suppose to do a traffic stop without back-up unless it is totally unavoidable. All the cops use to be 2 to a car in the past but they changed that for more visibility, that is where the back-up thing came in. So I think that would answer the question about the 2 names/numbers  on the tickets.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1285 on: January 16, 2009, 07:47:52 PM »

I dont know how you other Monkey's feel about this, but I truly believe this will never see the inside of a courtroom.
I believe she will be forced to cut a deal if what Lee is involved in or the A's can be proved to have had knowledge Caylee was deceased prior to Dec.11, 2008.

I watched the video last night, jaw on the floor, then watched it again without the sound and focused solely on Cindy and George. These people knew that child was dead, at least Cindy for sure. Made me wanna hurl. There is no reasonable explanation for their ensuing behavior anyone is ever going to make sense to me.

These people are a scam, and this child sits in a a box, following a lengthy stay in a garbage bag in a swamp- it is maddening.

Kronk calls LE 8/11, 8/12, 8/13.. I do believe Kronk was unknowingly tipped off by someone knowingly and he did not find her then. (my piece on Kronk reward..)
http://scaredmonkeys.com/2009/01/15/robin-hood-alive-in-orlando-mark-nejame-rewards-roy-kronk-5k/#more-6513)

The jailhouse video takes place on 8/14 the next day. If there were cops and the like in that area 3x 3 days in a row, isnt it reasonable to assume they at least heard of that if not "known" outright?

I hope the concsious fairy visits these people in short order, I dont know how much more of this I can stomach.

rant over, sorry

I'm with you there will be a deal, this will not go to trial, imo.

I agree, am expecting some sort of deal or such, to avoid trial.  Casey and all the A's have shown time after time that there is much they do not want to talk about, many secrets they seem to prefer keeping secret and not explain.  They all seem to have gone out of their way, talking in circles, etc rather than simply coming out with it all.  If this goes to trial, nearly all will be known, so am thinking that to preserve whatever they have left of their secrets, they will do anything, including cutting a deal if they are allowed to.  IMO

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
LuvLeBron
Scared Monkey

The Cavs are still the best in my mind

« Reply #1286 on: January 16, 2009, 07:48:19 PM »

AND, you could totally see her hatred for Cindy in that video...It was so blatantly obvious...Which just leads me to beleive that those of us who theorized that she killed Caylee to spite Cindy , were probably right.....

Looks like she is taking a big dump (I am wayyy behind, sorry if this has been mentioned)

Casey reminds me of a little child having a temper tantrum because she isn't getting her way....

And it's sad to think that this is just a fraction of what poor Caylee saw....

**Justice Is My Calling**

I stand with the brave protesters in Iran. Keep fighting. The American people are behind you %100.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1287 on: January 16, 2009, 07:49:00 PM »

JVM drives me crazy-her not knowing the facts. It has be substantiated that Sin-devil saw a therapist. Duh and the attorney's name is Nejames not najohnny. GRRRR----

I checked with my SIL who is a cop down here in FL and they are never suppose to do a traffic stop without back-up unless it is totally unavoidable. All the cops use to be 2 to a car in the past but they changed that for more visibility, that is where the back-up thing came in. So I think that would answer the question about the 2 names/numbers  on the tickets.

Thanks Milardi
milardi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1288 on: January 16, 2009, 07:50:09 PM »

Does anyone have any insight into why CA mentions Lake County and if that has anything to do with this??????????????  Casey has quite a reaction to it.

I'm pretty sure that Mount Dora (Cindy's mom and dad) is in Lake County:

http://www.lakecountyfl.gov/pdfs/Map_low.pdf

Thanks to those that responded.  Must just be that Cindy was asking in a backwards sort of way, if Caylee could be there
Maybe that is where the "bad photo's" were taken?
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #1289 on: January 16, 2009, 07:50:14 PM »

You know, as HLN is replaying snippets of the some of that video, it reminds me that there is a "common sense" factor to this case that, I think, will weigh as much as the forensics in this case. Casey's reactions are just so far afield from what anyone would anticipate when lined up against her story. There are volumes of ways her story is going to crash and burn:

1. They won't be able to produce a single person who has ever seen Zanny; not a landlord from where Casey dropped her off, not one of Casey's friends, not one family member, not one neighbor.

2. They won't be able to produce one phone record of a call from Casey that can't be traced to a real person other than "Phantom Zanny".

3. Hard evidence of Casey "partying hardy" while it can be established that Caylee was no where to be found, is out there in living color. That behavior does not jive with a Mom of a kidnapped OR dead child. The only explanation for that behavior is a sociopath's personality. Sociopaths can kill.

4. I don't know how many lies can be strung together that Casey has told throughout this whole ordeal, but I'd bet it would circumference the earth at least once. Casey lies all the time, and she's good at it. The videos show the dynamics in that family, and also show just how good she is at lying. She's been lying most, if not all, of her life.

5. This stuff can be added up through any method of math you choose, but the total is the same. Casey killed Caylee, and the jury will see it, IMO.

6. The forensic evidence will just be the icing on the cake.

CASEY'S GOING DOWN....................

i think youre absolutely right. noones going to be able to get past the fact she didnt do anything for a month, and noone is going to be able to overlook the pics of what she was doing during that time.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1290 on: January 16, 2009, 07:51:29 PM »

And it's sad to think that this is just a fraction of what poor Caylee saw....

I was so happy when you see her frustration sitting in jail....
Mary Ann
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1291 on: January 16, 2009, 07:51:53 PM »

Hey, I wonder if there were cameras in the courthouse when the fines were paid. That sure would be good viewing. I would even make popcorn!
Getting ready for more bombshells................I can watch NG without throwing shoes at the TV, I know I can.   
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1292 on: January 16, 2009, 07:52:08 PM »

The Video on topic of Casey * admitting for the First Time she actually has Feelings ...

She Admits to Anger
Now Cindy brought the Anger out of her
Cindy weeping and beside herself and Still Casey wants to talk about " Casey"
That was a kicker

Casey's little tantrum and All the questions she Avoided from her Parents
She turned each Question from Mom & Dad into a Quick Quip Response WHAT ABOUT ME?

Her saying she can't do anything and blah to help or aid and that she is only relying on Baez ..and then she screws up .. mins later and says

I have not gotten any Negative Mail from Anyone - Its all supportive
then -
She says Oh Yah I got a lot of stuff from what their saying about Me on the Internet and its all Negative and Bad and I have read it all.

* When Cindy pipes up and say Baez went to New York .. You can talk to Dominic Casey he is here to help you. 
Her/Casey's famous Last Words " I KNOW"  she says I know I have talked to Dominic Casey ......
My paraphrase - Of choosing an Anthony member to talk to -
Then she pleads and says she Wants her Daddy because they have in the past not been in a good relationship ... and she pulls the I miss/love My Daddy on George. Mom will take control of the Conversation and Lee will play Cop.

What a Hot Mess
All her statements of I Can't offer, I cant Help anyone, I am in Jail, ALONE .. Nufhin about Caylee ..at all.

*** Didnt Leonard say on NG last night that Casey knew that she was going to be Bonded out during those Tapes ? within a day or so

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1293 on: January 16, 2009, 07:58:26 PM »

I just went back through and read all of the text messages between Casey and Amy. These are a few that pop out at me.

5/7/08
10:42 AM
Not looking forward to working.

5/9/08
Working until 10 PM

5/16/08
10:47 AM
Working all night

5/16/08
10:50 AM
Wish I wasn't working.

5/17/08
5:54 PM
I can't do anything tonight. Thank you SH$TTY work schedule.

5/19/08
10:52 AM
Working 12 hours, split shifts.

5/21/08
Flu. Dr. Bruised Rib

Ok, we know she didn't work at Universal. So could we imply she means watching Caylee? Or was this her 'other' job. I know restaurants make you work split shifts but where else? We know she lies and that could be all this is but it makes you wonder. How does one get a bruised rib if you never do anything? Maybe she didn't bruise her rib at all. And we all complain about our jobs but if you don't have a job is this just banter between friends?

LuckyCharm..
This individual blows my mind!  A true sociopath.  I think that KC is a predator.    I really enjoy reading your posts.  What is the focus of your psychology practice?  I am a therapist and I worked with sexual abuse victims.  I have a gut feeling that Caylee was abused. 

3babiesMom

I would like your opinion on this article due to your profession. This is not O/T really due to the accusations from Casey saying Lee sexually tried ( whatever she said touching I can't recall) But this goes along with a Case in my local area that happened tragically on New Years 2009. A 17 yr old Girl was Murdered by Her Brother due to she would not have sex with him. He did brutally stab her and raped her and then Killed her. This is an article written by a psychologist on "Family" afflicted by sibling incest.

http://hometownlife.com/article/20090115/NEWS11/901150418/1028

Women, Children, Animals any sigh ..abuse is abuse, verbal, mental, physical, sexual ... All of it can lead to Tragedy.

Hi Deenie,
What a tragedy.  The author makes some great points.  In families that I have worked with, there is often the factor of social isolation, secrecy and poor boundaries.  In many families, communication of appropriate boundaries do not occur in these families.  I had a client that was abused by her father.  The child reported it several times but the familydismissed the child.  The child was vilified by her immediate and extended family and labeled a liar.  To make a long story short, the family had many members (generational) that perpatrated on children.  It was normal for this family. One member of the extended family committed suicide when his victim spoke out.  She was blamed for his death and the family disowned her.   
BTW, I do not think that Casey was victimized by her father or Lee.  Casey is an aggressor.  She knew how to manipulate her boyfriends, friends and family. 

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1294 on: January 16, 2009, 07:58:57 PM »

Okay Monkeys I am so behind, can I get a synopsis on what is going on please? I read the front page and would like to tell Blink GOOD JOB. Now, I am more confused than ever. I have tried to skim over things, but I don't know what is going on. TIA JSM

I will go back and read what I think I have missed. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1295 on: January 16, 2009, 08:00:21 PM »

Anthonys still selling Caylee T shirts.   http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pa...Y&pageId=3.2.1
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1296 on: January 16, 2009, 08:02:15 PM »

Sorry now the page says temporarily unavailable, but they are selling Caylee T shirts on their myspace.
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1297 on: January 16, 2009, 08:03:25 PM »

Anthonys still selling Caylee T shirts.   http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pa...Y&pageId=3.2.1
Aw man!  It says page not available.  What in the world do they say?  "RIP Caylee - sorry your mom killed you"

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1298 on: January 16, 2009, 08:03:33 PM »

snipped from No Rose Colored Glasses
I'm glad there was a happy ending, and yes it would have been hard for Cindy to have gotten custody of Caylee, which would be interesting to know what she was all telling the therapist she was going to. For the therapist to have supposedly said to Cindy, throw Casey out and get custody of Caylee, she may have told the therapist some disturbing stories about Casey.
-------------------------------
I have to say that in all reality Cindy ( in Casey's Mind) had Custody of Caylee and never allowed Casey to bond with Caylee from the time she was pregnant till the end of Caylee's life.

Possibly why Casey never told her Parents that she was pregnant until she was 7 mos. It was Casey's way of having control of the situation. Even though I do not believe that Casey was mature enough to handle the reality she was about to have a baby. Which goes back to Choice.

Casey could have had an Abortion and never told anyone at all. She didn't have one though. But then Cindy got involved and told Casey " Matter a Fact" since you went out and got Pregnant ... Your Punishment is " Your Keeping It". 

Cindy naming the unborn baby " Casey's Mistake" I am sure that Cindy ran her mouth every chance she could to Casey prior to Caylee's Birth ... Your a loser, Your Nothing, You went out and got Pregnant, You blah blah blah ... Negative Negative Negative ... Not My Daughter .... Angry, frustrated, them fighting all the while Casey was Pregnant.

And then out of the Heaven's came Caylee  - and right from Birth ..the Moment Caylee took her First Breath  **** CINDY*** Took Caylee and feel immediately in Love.

** talk about a Mental Minded Flip Flopper - Cindy

Mentally to a young woman who is uncertain of what she wants to do when she is Pregnant is scary and painful already. And to add mayhem to a Toxic Relationship that Cindy and Casey have had/shared .. ~It was un-wise, of Cindy, Her being a Mother, A Nurse, to Tell Casey that she had no say or rights to what she wanted to do after Caylee was born.

You add all that Fire and Fury into Casey's Mind and her relationship with her Mother and God knows what else that is within the Ant home. ** Many so many things wrong in this Family and we just do not know the facts, we can only speculate.  Wrong Personalities Clashing together for 20 yrs ... created Caylee's loss of life.

If Caylee would have been put up for Adoption, I am sure of it, that She would still Be Here today .. in a loving home, with loving parents who can't have their own Bio children.

Sad  Sad

Well, since Casey was dumping Caylee with babysitters when she wasn't even working, I wonder how much she REALLY wanted a child.  I think she (like many other young kids these days) loved the IDEA of being a mother.  Not so much the actual day to day work involved in raising a child.

I don't think we know what was going on that house, we can speculate until the cows come home, and that ain't knowledge, it is speculation.  I hope we get a clearer picture when the trial gets televised!
Garden that was my point - Casey Didnt want Caylee and she didnt want to be a Mom. That with Cindy & their twisted relationship ... Cindy making her Keep the Baby and all the while telling Casey your worse than I already thought you were "Your Pregnant". Your My biggest disappointment in My Life Casey Marie ..I am sure Cindy has been saying to Casey all her life. Then to create even more heartless action to Casey, the Minute Caylee was Born - Cindy's Life Started Again and She was HAPPY - because of Caylee. Casey could not STAND it ......... ate her alive.
I think they are BOTH MENTAL ... Cindy and Casey. Not Insane mind you..
Something started somewhere and it created a Monster * Casey   

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1299 on: January 16, 2009, 08:03:38 PM »

Snipped

*** Didnt Leonard say on NG last night that Casey knew that she was going to be Bonded out during those Tapes ? within a day or so

PADILLA: George and Cindy were completely mesmerized by this young lady. And let me explain something that just took place. The 14th of August, her attorney had already told her that we were flying back there to bail her out. She already knew she was coming out of jail and yet look at how she`s acting.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.