April 27, 2024, 04:44:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #92 1/15/09 - 1/17/09  (Read 320564 times)
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1340 on: January 16, 2009, 08:26:21 PM »

I just went back through and read all of the text messages between Casey and Amy. These are a few that pop out at me.

5/7/08
10:42 AM
Not looking forward to working.

5/9/08
Working until 10 PM

5/16/08
10:47 AM
Working all night

5/16/08
10:50 AM
Wish I wasn't working.

5/17/08
5:54 PM
I can't do anything tonight. Thank you SH$TTY work schedule.

5/19/08
10:52 AM
Working 12 hours, split shifts.

5/21/08
Flu. Dr. Bruised Rib

Ok, we know she didn't work at Universal. So could we imply she means watching Caylee? Or was this her 'other' job. I know restaurants make you work split shifts but where else? We know she lies and that could be all this is but it makes you wonder. How does one get a bruised rib if you never do anything? Maybe she didn't bruise her rib at all. And we all complain about our jobs but if you don't have a job is this just banter between friends?

LuckyCharm..
This individual blows my mind!  A true sociopath.  I think that KC is a predator.    I really enjoy reading your posts.  What is the focus of your psychology practice?  I am a therapist and I worked with sexual abuse victims.  I have a gut feeling that Caylee was abused. 

3babiesMom

I would like your opinion on this article due to your profession. This is not O/T really due to the accusations from Casey saying Lee sexually tried ( whatever she said touching I can't recall) But this goes along with a Case in my local area that happened tragically on New Years 2009. A 17 yr old Girl was Murdered by Her Brother due to she would not have sex with him. He did brutally stab her and raped her and then Killed her. This is an article written by a psychologist on "Family" afflicted by sibling incest.

http://hometownlife.com/article/20090115/NEWS11/901150418/1028

Women, Children, Animals any sigh ..abuse is abuse, verbal, mental, physical, sexual ... All of it can lead to Tragedy.

Hi Deenie,
What a tragedy.  The author makes some great points.  In families that I have worked with, there is often the factor of social isolation, secrecy and poor boundaries.  In many families, communication of appropriate boundaries do not occur in these families.  I had a client that was abused by her father.  The child reported it several times but the familydismissed the child.  The child was vilified by her immediate and extended family and labeled a liar.  To make a long story short, the family had many members (generational) that perpatrated on children.  It was normal for this family. One member of the extended family committed suicide when his victim spoke out.  She was blamed for his death and the family disowned her.   
BTW, I do not think that Casey was victimized by her father or Lee.  Casey is an aggressor.  She knew how to manipulate her boyfriends, friends and family. 

You're saying incest survivors never become manipulative aggressors? Haven't you known adult women who behaved in a predatory way because they had learned that the predator always wins?

George's little business with the gun, and Casey's promiscuous, aggressive behavior seems to me to be very consistent with sexual abuse and molestation. I'm not a professional, but I have met a lot of women who, having been unable to stop sexual abuse from relatives, went on to sexualize every relationship they had with the opposite sex, and to take a very aggressive stance, too.
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1341 on: January 16, 2009, 08:26:33 PM »

KUDOS to Blink34 for the FP post on Zanny & Annie.

If you read it I am sure your eyes popped open and if you have not, I suggest you run out to the FP and do so. It is quite the read and quite the research. We had been chatting about this for a while and was extremely pleased by the post.

Yes, you can rest assure that many people and agencies were forwarded it and some prior to it making the pages of SM.

Great job.

The reaction around the blogs and crime forums has been the same. Many people sitting up, eyes wide open and saying hmm ...

Yes, great work Blink!

Team Effort Monkeys- but I sincerely appreciate the support; although I would be just as happy to never have to work on a case like this again. Sadly, we all know the odds of that. Hopefully we are better, faster, smarter because of it.

It starts with caring about the issue, which all of you clearly do. I commend you for taking even 3 seconds of a thought to care what happens unjustly to people.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1342 on: January 16, 2009, 08:26:52 PM »

I read the front page, way to go Blink!!!!    

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1343 on: January 16, 2009, 08:27:19 PM »

night sleepy monkeys!!

Now a snake ate Caylee - huh???
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1344 on: January 16, 2009, 08:28:50 PM »

I don't know if this has already been discussed - but I wonder who claimed KC and Caylee the last couple of years as far as taxes.    Did KC claim herself?  She had no income.    Did C&G claim her and Caylee?   Would love to see their IRS statements for 2006 and 2007.   Would tell us if C&G knew she was working or not.

I know some monkey asked about what KC will do this year - as far as filing.   But, I wonder what has happened in 06-07.

Casey was 22 and not a full time student or disabled.  How could G&C claim her on their taxes?  And I believe they would have had to have custody of Caylee in order to take her as a dependent.

I could be wrong, I often am..... 

Actually that makes sense!    Thanks!   

I am way behind but here goes anyway!  I suspect that KC was claiming Caylee and claiming as head of the household. Then even if she did not have income she would get money back. Strange but true!  The other option is that she did not file any taxes since there is no requirement to file if you do not owe taxes.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1345 on: January 16, 2009, 08:29:04 PM »

Remains inside a dead snake.   Did I hear that correctly?  Kronk has picture of dead snake? 
Oh what a tangle web we weave
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1346 on: January 16, 2009, 08:30:59 PM »

I don't know if anybody has seen the remakes of the Brady Buch movies but George with his stupid analogies of everything remind me of Mike Brady. In the movie everybody just rools their eyes whenever he starts them.
OH My GAWD that is tooo Funny because I said that Outloud to My TV last night listening to Cindy on the tapes ... I yelled OK ... Carol Brady !  All my Cats know when I am watching NG they leave the room ...cuz Momma  :gaah:tends to Raise her Voice ...

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1347 on: January 16, 2009, 08:31:40 PM »

Remains inside a dead snake.   Did I hear that correctly?  Kronk has picture of dead snake? 
Oh what a tangle web we weave

I heard it too.  Seems way far fetched.  But hey, who knows.  Maybe Casey dated that snake too.
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #1348 on: January 16, 2009, 08:34:46 PM »

night sleepy monkeys!!

Now a snake ate Caylee - huh???

Ok.  I am going to go watch NG now.
you have peeked my interest.

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1349 on: January 16, 2009, 08:37:29 PM »

Little late - but Night Sassy!

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1350 on: January 16, 2009, 08:38:08 PM »

Watching Cindy and George's reaction to Casey's outbursts just assures me that this type of behavior is something that they are familiar with from her.  You do not hear Cindy with "What is wrong? Have you lost it??" no you hear her trying to calm her down with "Casey, don't leave, here talk to Dad". 
Her facial expressions with the pouty "Whaahh!!" look says it all to me.  GROW UP!

Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1351 on: January 16, 2009, 08:39:11 PM »

Sassycat, I think that financial records could tell an awful lot of this story.  I suspect George and Cindy claimed Caylee on their income tax returns.  And did Casey file a return?  I doubt it, since she had no job.  But here is the big deal for me:  If Caylee were put into daycare every weekday, and Cindy claims to have thought, somebody could have claimed that as a deduction on their income taxes.  In other words, did Cindy ever ask Casey for receipts or verification of childcare?  You would think that would be important to the Anthonys, given their financial status.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1352 on: January 16, 2009, 08:39:31 PM »

I read the front page, way to go Blink!!!!    
Evening my Frozen BooMonkey ... Was that not the Best Ever by Blink !
I hope your feeling Betters ....  sunny

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1353 on: January 16, 2009, 08:41:22 PM »

Sassycat, I think that financial records could tell an awful lot of this story.  I suspect George and Cindy claimed Caylee on their income tax returns.  And did Casey file a return?  I doubt it, since she had no job.  But here is the big deal for me:  If Caylee were put into daycare every weekday, and Cindy claims to have thought, somebody could have claimed that as a deduction on their income taxes.  In other words, did Cindy ever ask Casey for receipts or verification of childcare?  You would think that would be important to the Anthonys, given their financial status.
Great point Hudsunn.  This family is in for a whole heep of trouble if the IRS were to get a hold of that info...........................................just sayin Smile

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1354 on: January 16, 2009, 08:41:33 PM »

On NG they are saying that a dead snake found near Caylee's remains, might have some of Caylee's remains inside of it. I don't think a snake would be eating a decomposing body, but I could be wrong.
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1355 on: January 16, 2009, 08:43:29 PM »

You'd think it would have been important to have met the nanny or had her address or phone number too ... but nope ... JMO, but CA never believed the work or nanny story ... she just went along to placate Casey ... as seemed to be the norm in that family.

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1356 on: January 16, 2009, 08:43:46 PM »

GOOD EVENING ALL!!
I've been entirely too busy today  & am just catching up! Thank you all for reading my post from this morning. I intended to post more earlier but it didn't work out that way! My brother's ex is a sociopath & they have 2 children. Needless to say, there is constant turmoil. This woman is remarried(for the moment) & has an 8 month old with this man. She has almost zero contact with this child having hired a nanny to perform all motherly duties. She does NOT work! My intense interest in this case stems from my personal experience. I am not a psychologist, but I have spent the past several years studying personality disorders. I don't know everything; but I've learned alot!

LUCKYCHARMSPRINCESS: I really appreciate your input; but I respectfully disagree with your statement: "People also call these people psychopaths but they really are two different types of disorders"
According to Robert Hare Phd, author of "Without Conscience" , creator of the "Psychopathy Checklist" & the world's leading authority on psychopathy:

Many researchers, clinicians, and writers use the terms psychopath and sociopath interchangeably. Sometimes the term sociopathy is used because it is less likely than is psychopathy to be confused with psychoticism or insanity. In many cases the choice of term reflects the user's views on the origins and determinents of the clinical syndrome or disorder described in this book. Thus, some clinicians and researchers--as well as most sociologists and criminologists--who believe that the syndrome is forged entirely by social forces and early experiences prefer the term sociopath, whereas those--including this writer--who feel that psychological, biological, and genetic factors also contribute to development of the syndrome generally use the term psychopath. The same individual therefore could be diagnosed as a sociopath by one expert and as a psychopath by another.

He does take issue with interchanging the term anti-social personality disorder with both of these believing that anti-social does not cover all aspects of psychopathy. Anti-social defined by; a cluster of criminal and anti-social behaviors & psychopathy defined by; a cluster of both personality traits and socially deviant behaviors(as defined in DSM IV, the psychology bible.

CONDUCT DISORDER is the term used to define individuals, with this syndrome, who are under age 18.

Got company coming, will try to be back later. If not, nite all! 

KUDOS TO BLINK: MONKEYS RULE!!!!!!!!!   

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1357 on: January 16, 2009, 08:47:13 PM »

I think it became so obvious that Casey had a lifetime of manipulating her family when she said she wasn't in charge, or in control of everything by saying "No, not any more", meaning not since she was behind bars. However, she then goes on prove just how much she still is in control. She totally controls her conversations.
I also think her ego is so great that she convinced Baez that this was the video which would sway any jury in her favor. "They would absolutely sympathize with me. I cried, and they can see how my parents didn't care about me at all, but wanted to talk about the stuff THEY thought was important. I explained exactly why I was a victim and how unfair the media has been to me. Jose, there won't be a dry eye in the court room....Blah, Blah, Blah"
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1358 on: January 16, 2009, 08:48:53 PM »

There is someone on foxblog claiming a pic of Caylees skull is on the net.. I call BS since she seems to be the ONLY one whom has found this photo..think it is a sick attention ploy.. JMO

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1359 on: January 16, 2009, 08:49:23 PM »

Hudsunn I do not know about the taxes and filing system in Florida but In Michigan if your a working Single parent (not head of the household)and have a child in daycare(with proof) you are given a huge tax break and it shows in your return - Its quite a lot in your return if your under a certain level of income.
My old days when my Daughter was 2 and under .. I lived on my own prior, but circumstance of job loss brought me back to my parents, I was out again by the time she was almost 2, and on my own. That's the other thing I do not understand... I could not wait to leave my parents house..was like Fire under my heels ..to Live Independently from them was Freedom. Mentally, physically, emotionally for me - and Above ALL it was to Show my Daughter that no matter what circumstances are within your Life ... YOU can Achieve anything if your Willing to work for it. Stand Up and you will be Counted.
Casey never gave Caylee that .. she never showed Caylee * Momma will Do everything In My Power to Make Your Life Good, Healthy and it will Be YOU and I and we together as Family.

Hmmmmm

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.