April 28, 2024, 10:31:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #92 1/15/09 - 1/17/09  (Read 320671 times)
milardi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1380 on: January 16, 2009, 09:00:19 PM »

I didn't get at all what JVM meant when she said Baez wanted this video released because it would prove police misconduct?  (or something like that)  I didn't watch the video ... have only seen what is on NG & JVM - but I didn't see a police officer?  Am I missing something?   
Not unless we all are.
Thanks Today ... or Tomorrow ... or whoever you are right now!    I thought maybe I was losing it!

Why would the defense want this video released? Are they going towards insanity she has mental problems???
I think he was eluding to the fact that everything was not turned over in discovery this tape being an example. (police misconduct was probably the fact that this tape from the jail LE did not get turned over to the proper person so that it could be included in discovery)
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1381 on: January 16, 2009, 09:00:20 PM »

On NG they are saying that a dead snake found near Caylee's remains, might have some of Caylee's remains inside of it. I don't think a snake would be eating a decomposing body, but I could be wrong.
I wonder if it died of natural causes or if it ingested poison from something it ate?

Maybe it bit Casey while she was out there and it died from her venom.

Good one CM!!!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1382 on: January 16, 2009, 09:00:36 PM »

Anthony’s still selling missing toddler t-shirts 

Last Edited: Friday, 16 Jan 2009, 7:43 PM EST 
Created: Friday, 16 Jan 2009, 7:43 PM EST 

Caylee T-shirt 

Related Content

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- Weeks after the remains of missing toddler Caylee Antony were found, t-shirts bearing her likeness and asking for information on her whereabouts are still being sold.

The place? The MySpace website set up by the Anthony family shortly after Caylee went missing. The website said it was updated on January 13th.

The message says that in response to folks who want bracelets and shirts from the search for Caylee there are some left and they are for sale. All you have to do is write a check to the Anthony’s.

That isn’t setting well with some people.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
VIDEO: Missing toddler tshirts still being sold
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“I don't think they should be profiting, I think it's wrong,” said one visitor to the makeshift memorial set up where the toddler’s remains were found.

Then there are blogs with dozens of email from folks, who say things such as " they (the Anthony’s) are sick individuals, morbid” they say since Caylee is no longer alive.

But according to Michelle Bart the woman in charge of the website, she put the message up at Cindy Anthony’s request.

“Since dr. G's announcement on December 19th,” Bart said. “I have had numerous requests still for bracelets and shirts."

The money Bart made from the items she said will go to nonprofits that helped with the search.

Bart added that said she would be talking with Cindy to see if they should close the sale.
Related Content

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
milardi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1383 on: January 16, 2009, 09:01:14 PM »

On NG they are saying that a dead snake found near Caylee's remains, might have some of Caylee's remains inside of it. I don't think a snake would be eating a decomposing body, but I could be wrong.
I wonder if it died of natural causes or if it ingested poison from something it ate?

Good one CM!!!
Maybe it died from a chlorophorm overdose.
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1384 on: January 16, 2009, 09:01:20 PM »

Right, Dolce.  If they have been claiming Caylee as a dependent and taking the child care deduction, when she was not in anyone's care, they could be in trouble with the IRS.  But I really doubt Cindy did that.  I think she knew there was no sitter and that Casey had no job. 
They probably were told by filth that she was claiming Caylee, and you are right with the head of household and I believe it the earned income credit she would get back a couple of thousand dollars, even not working. I have yet to figure that out but I know that my daughter uses it and makes less that 15 thousand a year and she get back like 5 thousand every year with 2 kids. It's crazy. The other thing is that in order to claim the childcare credit you have to provide name address and social security number of the childcare provider. 
Don't you also have to have a J-O-B to file taxes?  And we know she didn't have one of those ... at least not a legitimate one.

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1385 on: January 16, 2009, 09:01:56 PM »

Well in the video Casey does say she knows nothing about anything, but her show of temper is not at all helpful.
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1386 on: January 16, 2009, 09:01:57 PM »

Good one CM!!!

Woo Hoo - I have a knick name!!!
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1387 on: January 16, 2009, 09:02:41 PM »

I can't believe  George and Sin-dy saying your the Boss and she charges back I am no longer in charge!!! WOW.   Everything was taken away from her- Her life taken away- What a POS...What about Caylee ? 

Shows how Casey can make both of them Fall apart. Do you notice that George actually Stutters ...after that Comment via Casey I am not in Charge ... and you see Cindy with her face as though it has been set upon a George Foreman Grill ...after Casey get's thru her RANT ....  She is the Boss the Diabolical Boss even behind bars ... With her Behind Bars she is stronger than she has ever been. She has herself in Jail and is playing Martyr with her Parents.

If you listen carefully she says to her Parents - YOU had your chance to get me out. YOU put me are keeping me here  in all words .... and they Sit and Sit and crack up ..on the other side of the screen.

NO Caylee ... Caylee is Not even within this conversation - Because Its All About Casey

I felt sorry for George and Sin-dy in the beginning but after they realize Caylee was murder by that POS they went in to cover up mode that did it for me...
Pebbles
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1388 on: January 16, 2009, 09:04:01 PM »

Right, Dolce.  If they have been claiming Caylee as a dependent and taking the child care deduction, when she was not in anyone's care, they could be in trouble with the IRS.  But I really doubt Cindy did that.  I think she knew there was no sitter and that Casey had no job. 
They probably were told by filth that she was claiming Caylee, and you are right with the head of household and I believe it the earned income credit she would get back a couple of thousand dollars, even not working. I have yet to figure that out but I know that my daughter uses it and makes less that 15 thousand a year and she get back like 5 thousand every year with 2 kids. It's crazy. The other thing is that in order to claim the childcare credit you have to provide name address and social security number of the childcare provider. 
Actually KC couldn't file as head of household or get earned income credit unless she had a job.  You have to have wages before you can get this money from IRS.  Actually George & Cindy could have claimed them both as dependents if they knew KC wasn't working, as long as they were living in their home and they provided over half their support.  I'm guessing that they missed out on that money cause KC had them believing that she was working.
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1389 on: January 16, 2009, 09:04:07 PM »

Hi monkeys... I posted a couple pages back..there is someone on foxblog claiming they seen a pic of Caylee's skull on the net, I do not believe it and hope it is nt true,but either way,it is sick!!

akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1390 on: January 16, 2009, 09:04:14 PM »

I do not even want to be thinking, what I am thinking

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #1391 on: January 16, 2009, 09:04:30 PM »

took the words right outta my mouth

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1392 on: January 16, 2009, 09:05:13 PM »

Caylee T-shirt 

Related Content

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- Weeks after the remains of missing toddler Caylee Antony were found, t-shirts bearing her likeness and asking for information on her whereabouts are still being sold.

The place? The MySpace website set up by the Anthony family shortly after Caylee went missing. The website said it was updated on January 13th.

The message says that in response to folks who want bracelets and shirts from the search for Caylee there are some left and they are for sale. All you have to do is write a check to the Anthony’s.

“I don't think they should be profiting, I think it's wrong,” said one visitor to the makeshift memorial set up where the toddler’s remains were found.

Then there are blogs with dozens of email from folks, who say things such as " they (the Anthony’s) are sick individuals, morbid” they say since Caylee is no longer alive.

But according to Michelle Bart the woman in charge of the website, she put the message up at Cindy Anthony’s request.

“Since dr. G's announcement on December 19th,” Bart said. “I have had numerous requests still for bracelets and shirts."

The money Bart made from the items she said will go to nonprofits that helped with the search.

Bart added that said she would be talking with Cindy to see if they should close the sale.
Related Content

Yes Michelle, I think you should talk to Cindy about closing the sale.
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1393 on: January 16, 2009, 09:05:47 PM »

I didn't get at all what JVM meant when she said Baez wanted this video released because it would prove police misconduct?  (or something like that)  I didn't watch the video ... have only seen what is on NG & JVM - but I didn't see a police officer?  Am I missing something?   
Not unless we all are.
Thanks Today ... or Tomorrow ... or whoever you are right now!    I thought maybe I was losing it!

Why would the defense want this video released? Are they going towards insanity she has mental problems???
I think he was eluding to the fact that everything was not turned over in discovery this tape being an example. (police misconduct was probably the fact that this tape from the jail LE did not get turned over to the proper person so that it could be included in discovery)
Ah ha!  Duh!  Good call milardi!  I wasn't even thinking motive-like misconduct ... I was looking for LE beating the crap out of Casey or something! 

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1394 on: January 16, 2009, 09:06:43 PM »

Not unless we all are.

It will back fire on the defense....
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1395 on: January 16, 2009, 09:07:04 PM »

Hi monkeys... I posted a couple pages back..there is someone on foxblog claiming they seen a pic of Caylee's skull on the net, I do not believe it and hope it is nt true,but either way,it is sick!!
I hope it is not true also, but unfortunately I believe that picture will make its way to the internet.
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1396 on: January 16, 2009, 09:08:36 PM »

I hope it is not true also, but unfortunately I believe that picture will make its way to the internet.

I betcha Kronk took pictures of caylee....
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1397 on: January 16, 2009, 09:09:13 PM »

Caylee T-shirt 

Related Content

Related Content

Actually, after reading this, I think it's a safe bet the money will go to KFN. Dennis Milstead turns into a raving maniac when it comes to money. Remember how he threatened some other guy from another organization? Especially after KFN claimed to have  provided the A's with the T shirts etc.
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #1398 on: January 16, 2009, 09:11:08 PM »

I neeed to know her source of info.

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1399 on: January 16, 2009, 09:12:04 PM »

I can't believe  George and Sin-dy saying your the Boss and she charges back I am no longer in charge!!! WOW.   Everything was taken away from her- Her life taken away- What a POS...What about Caylee ? 

Shows how Casey can make both of them Fall apart. Do you notice that George actually Stutters ...after that Comment via Casey I am not in Charge ... and you see Cindy with her face as though it has been set upon a George Foreman Grill ...after Casey get's thru her RANT ....  She is the Boss the Diabolical Boss even behind bars ... With her Behind Bars she is stronger than she has ever been. She has herself in Jail and is playing Martyr with her Parents.

If you listen carefully she says to her Parents - YOU had your chance to get me out. YOU put me are keeping me here  in all words .... and they Sit and Sit and crack up ..on the other side of the screen.

NO Caylee ... Caylee is Not even within this conversation - Because Its All About Casey

I felt sorry for George and Sin-dy in the beginning but after they realize Caylee was murder by that POS they went in to cover up mode that did it for me...
Thats the thing that EATS all of Us - Casey claims VICTIM throughout - and Never Once Never Once ... Ever has ever said One Breath of Care or Loss or showed emotion at all for Caylee ...and We all Know it ..
And then George and Cindy have taken this on as if it were their last Chance to gain Fortune and Identity~ Mid way turn.
You will never see the Face such as Dolce posted of Adji's Grandmother's photo~ on Cindy, George, or on MOM Casey
I am praying for Him ~ Adji

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.