April 27, 2024, 07:39:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #92 1/15/09 - 1/17/09  (Read 320511 times)
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1400 on: January 16, 2009, 09:12:31 PM »

Hi monkeys... I posted a couple pages back..there is someone on foxblog claiming they seen a pic of Caylee's skull on the net, I do not believe it and hope it is nt true,but either way,it is sick!!
I saw that.  Nothing against the FOX bloggers because I was one for a long time (it took me forever and a day to get into the cage!) and there are a lot of great people there ... but also a lot of trolls and inciters (is that a word?) ... I can't imagine that Baez has his site up yet ... so if there really are pics someone must have hacked into Dr. G ... and that would be really really bad for them (the hacker)!

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1401 on: January 16, 2009, 09:13:38 PM »

On NG they are saying that a dead snake found near Caylee's remains, might have some of Caylee's remains inside of it. I don't think a snake would be eating a decomposing body, but I could be wrong.

I neeed to know her source of info.

I'm not sure but it sounded like the lady (not even sure who she was) just threw it out there.  It seemed pretty random to me when she said it.  She looked real proud of herself too for having thrown it out.
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #1402 on: January 16, 2009, 09:14:00 PM »

Hi monkeys... I posted a couple pages back..there is someone on foxblog claiming they seen a pic of Caylee's skull on the net, I do not believe it and hope it is nt true,but either way,it is sick!!

I read ur post but I highly doubt there would be a  pic yet, so i didnt say it. lol Yeah its just a cry for att3ntion from a blogger that has been ignored one too many times! 

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
Pebbles
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1403 on: January 16, 2009, 09:15:22 PM »

Anthony’s still selling missing toddler t-shirts 

Last Edited: Friday, 16 Jan 2009, 7:43 PM EST 
Created: Friday, 16 Jan 2009, 7:43 PM EST 

Caylee T-shirt 

Related Content

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- Weeks after the remains of missing toddler Caylee Antony were found, t-shirts bearing her likeness and asking for information on her whereabouts are still being sold.

The place? The MySpace website set up by the Anthony family shortly after Caylee went missing. The website said it was updated on January 13th.

The message says that in response to folks who want bracelets and shirts from the search for Caylee there are some left and they are for sale. All you have to do is write a check to the Anthony’s.

That isn’t setting well with some people.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
VIDEO: Missing toddler tshirts still being sold
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“I don't think they should be profiting, I think it's wrong,” said one visitor to the makeshift memorial set up where the toddler’s remains were found.

Then there are blogs with dozens of email from folks, who say things such as " they (the Anthony’s) are sick individuals, morbid” they say since Caylee is no longer alive.

But according to Michelle Bart the woman in charge of the website, she put the message up at Cindy Anthony’s request.

“Since dr. G's announcement on December 19th,” Bart said. “I have had numerous requests still for bracelets and shirts."

The money Bart made from the items she said will go to nonprofits that helped with the search.

Bart added that said she would be talking with Cindy to see if they should close the sale.
Related Content

Actually, after reading this, I think it's a safe bet the money will go to KFN. Dennis Milstead turns into a raving maniac when it comes to money. Remember how he threatened some other guy from another organization? Especially after KFN claimed to have  provided the A's with the T shirts etc.
You're probably right about this. They would never give the money to a legitimate group that searched. TES should be getting the money but the A's will never do that.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1404 on: January 16, 2009, 09:15:26 PM »

CASEY ANTHONY: I am upset now. The media is going to have a freaking field day with this. I wasn't even supposed to take this.

GEORGE ANTHONY, CASEY’S FATHER: Let-

CASEY ANTHONY: Let me speak for a second dad. I have let everybody talk. They are not releasing it? I'll keep saying whatever I have to about the police so they don't let it go.

Can someone let me-

CINDY ANTHONY, CASEY’S MOTHER: Casey, hold on, sweetheart. Settle down.

CASEY ANTHONY: Nobody is letting me speak. You want me to talk then give me three seconds to say something. I am not in control over any of this, because I do not know what the hell is going on. I do not know what is going on.
My entire life has been taken from me. Everything has been taken from me. You don't understand. Everybody wants me to have answers. I do not have any answers because I do not know what is going on.

I have no one to talk to. It's the only person I can talk to right now, because I cannot even say anything to you guys besides telling you that I love you.
I want Caylee. Things like that, and that's even being put on the air, which it should be. It is everything else, everything that I am not saying.

That is why I have not been calling, why I have not been taking calls, because I am trying to make sure that I am not going to give anybody else anything else to throw against me. But even with me giving them nothing, they are still doing it. So how am I --

CINDY ANTHONY: You will be fine once Caylee is found.

CASEY ANTHONY: Mom, I understand that. Do you understand my position on this? You guys expect me to have 1,000 answers, and I have been nothing.

I have been here a month, out of contact with everybody except you guys on a rare occasion that I get to see you, and my attorney. Do you understand? What am I supposed to learn from that? What am I supposed to learn, the first week and a half?

Yes, I tried to help you guys backtrack. Again, that is all that I could do is backtrack. I can't backtrack on anything. "BACKTRACK?  Bad choice of a word...
A month I have been removed from the situation. You guys are not understanding my side on this, and I am sorry.

CINDY ANTHONY: I understand.

CASEY ANTHONY: No, you don't, because you are still asking me if there is anything I can tell you that can help, that I am the one that can do this. I can't.

The opportunity was there that I probably could have helped. YA you lied! I am trying. I was trying. There is nothing more that I can say or do until I'm home, and even then, I do not know what I can do from that point. But I can least do something other than sit on my butt on day and read or look up stuff for my case, because that has to be my focus right now. That has to be my focus- And what about Caylee????

A bunch of "me" and "I" but only 1 Caylee in ALL of this..... bit of emotion for the first time from Casey.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1405 on: January 16, 2009, 09:16:43 PM »

IF there is a photo I imagine whoever has it would try to sell it first.  I think it's BS.
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1406 on: January 16, 2009, 09:17:39 PM »

I don't know if this has already been discussed - but I wonder who claimed KC and Caylee the last couple of years as far as taxes.    Did KC claim herself?  She had no income.    Did C&G claim her and Caylee?   Would love to see their IRS statements for 2006 and 2007.   Would tell us if C&G knew she was working or not.

I know some monkey asked about what KC will do this year - as far as filing.   But, I wonder what has happened in 06-07.

Casey was 22 and not a full time student or disabled.  How could G&C claim her on their taxes?  And I believe they would have had to have custody of Caylee in order to take her as a dependent.

I could be wrong, I often am..... 

Actually that makes sense!    Thanks!   

I am way behind but here goes anyway!  I suspect that KC was claiming Caylee and claiming as head of the household. Then even if she did not have income she would get money back. Strange but true!  The other option is that she did not file any taxes since there is no requirement to file if you do not owe taxes.

There would be no reason for KC to file any type of tax return if she had no income.  In order to qualify for Earned Income Credit (where low wage earners actually get back more than is withheld) she would have to have been employed.  Under certain circumstances, the Ants could claim KC and Caylee because they lived in the Ant's home and were fully supported by the Ants, KC did not have income and Caylee could not be claimed as a dependent by anyone else (ie. father paying child support).  For these reasons, I believe George and CinCin had to have known whether or not KC was employed. 
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1407 on: January 16, 2009, 09:18:34 PM »

On NG they are saying that a dead snake found near Caylee's remains, might have some of Caylee's remains inside of it. I don't think a snake would be eating a decomposing body, but I could be wrong.

That's nuts.  Rattlesnakes seek out warm, living prey.

And there are not rattlesnakes big enough to attenpt to consume an almost 3 y/o human.  To me this is indicative of how thinly the defenses angles are--well if they are the ones who floated this particular trial balloon (no pun in tended).  I tuned her out when I heard that absurd notion.  Oh wait, there must have been a local variation of the diamond back rattlesnake (hopefully on the endgangered list for its habitat is Ants neighborhood).  It must have  developed teeth to gnaw on a human toddler, for a normal rattler couldn't do it.  They aren't freakin' anacondas.  An absurd notion beyond compare.
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #1408 on: January 16, 2009, 09:20:54 PM »

Who does this lady talk to that she has this info about a snake?  She needs to be careful what she puts out there.
Also that chloroform could be found in her bones.  While I hope that is true, I thought we had heard that it doesn't have a long
"shelf" life...

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1409 on: January 16, 2009, 09:21:30 PM »

Searching - sorry I lost internet connection for a while, just got it back.  I really doubt there is a photo.  You would think if there is one it would show up in the GLOBE or Enquirer first and not for FREE on the net.  You know a photo like that, as horrible as it is, would bring money from the Media.
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1410 on: January 16, 2009, 09:22:47 PM »

And there are not rattlesnakes big enough to attenpt to consume an almost 3 y/o human.  To me this is indicative of how thinly the defenses angles are--well if they are the ones who floated this particular trial balloon (no pun in tended).  I tuned her out when I heard that absurd notion.  Oh wait, there must have been a local variation of the diamond back rattlesnake (hopefully on the endgangered list for its habitat is Ants neighborhood).  It must have  developed teeth to gnaw on a human toddler, for a normal rattler couldn't do it.  They aren't freakin' anacondas.  An absurd notion beyond compare.

Zani the rattler struck again.  As soon as Baez's experts get the snakes prints back from the lab and match them to the duct tape - case CLOSED.  OOOH wait - no fingers on that snake!  Poop. 
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1411 on: January 16, 2009, 09:24:19 PM »

I thought snakes were drawn to cadavers because of the small animals that often went for a dead body.  The snake would kind of lie in waiting.  This is all so gruesome.  And yet Casey apparently put her daughter there and did not think twice about it.
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1412 on: January 16, 2009, 09:25:05 PM »

IF there is a photo I imagine whoever has it would try to sell it first.  I think it's BS.

IIRC, shortly after the remains were found, with talk of the skull rolling out, there was picture floating around of what the skull of a 3-year-old child would look like. It wasn't Caylee's of course. Could this be making the rounds again?
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1413 on: January 16, 2009, 09:25:58 PM »

Who does this lady talk to that she has this info about a snake?  She needs to be careful what she puts out there.
Also that chloroform could be found in her bones.  While I hope that is true, I thought we had heard that it doesn't have a long
"shelf" life...
I also thought I heard that when the body breaks down it produces something along the lines of chloroform and no one would be able to tell if it was chloroform used prior to death or if it was a byproduct of decomp.  I think they need to check out their "professionals" before they let them blather on and on ...

cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1414 on: January 16, 2009, 09:26:32 PM »

IIRC, shortly after the remains were found, with talk of the skull rolling out, there was picture floating around of what the skull of a 3-year-old child would look like. It wasn't Caylee's of course. Could this be making the rounds again?

I know it's easy to pull up the deceased Lindbergh baby.  It is sad too.
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1415 on: January 16, 2009, 09:26:57 PM »

Hmmmm interesting.  I wonder if every grandma who is raising a grandchild even though the child's parents are alive is unable to count the child as a dependent.  It seems the person who supports the child monetarily should be able to claim the exemption, as long as nobody else claimed the child. 
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1416 on: January 16, 2009, 09:27:30 PM »

I thought snakes were drawn to cadavers because of the small animals that often went for a dead body.  The snake would kind of lie in waiting.  This is all so gruesome.  And yet Casey apparently put her daughter there and did not think twice about it.

I believe you have a point there. Maybe the snake at one of the small animals that fed upon the cadaver, and died as a result of what it's prey had consumed. Ugh!!
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1417 on: January 16, 2009, 09:27:47 PM »

Zani the rattler struck again.  As soon as Baez's experts get the snakes prints back from the lab and match them to the duct tape - case CLOSED.  OOOH wait - no fingers on that snake!  Poop. 
CM!  You are too funny!   

Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1418 on: January 16, 2009, 09:29:20 PM »

You know, if the cops had listened to Kiomarie, they would have found the body soon after talking to her.  She said that general area was somewhere that Casey might put the body.  I think they went to the little clearing where kids often met and ruled it out. 
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1419 on: January 16, 2009, 09:31:39 PM »

I m right there with you Klaas....BS,  why say anything or put it on the internet, when they could make thousands off from it....makes no sense!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.