April 28, 2024, 09:31:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #92 1/15/09 - 1/17/09  (Read 320665 times)
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1420 on: January 16, 2009, 09:35:32 PM »

Pardon me if this has already been posted.  But many of you may be familiar with Ann Rule, the woman who wrote SMALL SACRIFICES, the story of murderous mom Diane Downs, as well as THE STRANGER BESIDE ME about Ted Bundy and many other bestsellers about true crime.  On her blog, she responds to questions about the Anthony case.  If you would like to read it, here is the URL.

http://www.annrules.com/journal.asp
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #1421 on: January 16, 2009, 09:38:48 PM »

I thought snakes were drawn to cadavers because of the small animals that often went for a dead body.  The snake would kind of lie in waiting.  This is all so gruesome.  And yet Casey apparently put her daughter there and did not think twice about it.
So maybe this is like, examine the snake to see what it atem and see what that animal ate....  Blah blah. 
However, how was it not decomposed?

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1422 on: January 16, 2009, 09:39:59 PM »

IF there is a photo I imagine whoever has it would try to sell it first.  I think it's BS.
Klaas I just had this discussion with BooMonkey about a week ago. I believe this is BS too the Fox Blog ....

There was a Young Girl who Died in a Heinous car accident - she came from a very wealthy family which caused media frenzy due to her Dad's profession/wealth.
You may even know of her case. Her name is/was Nikki Catsouras. Well the LE/Highway Patrol/dispatch sold/leaked her photos from the Scene for money/? ... and they were Sued by the Parents to recoup and try to remove Nikki's photos which was almost impossible ...still is ... .

http://www.ocregister.com/articles/nikki-catsouras-chp-1965415-donnell-family
this is the article about the lawsuit

**** Please Monkeys do NOT go and search on photo's with this Girl's name because there are still many out there floating from the accident scene and Trust me NO One wants to see them.

The Parents never thought IN a Millions Years that their Daughters accident Photos would surface on the Internet ... Never ever thought possible due to they were in the Safe hands of LE ... and Yet they did. All for those who enjoy as what NG was speaking of the other night Murderbilia etc....

This is Nikki - A beautiful Girl who's Life Ended way too Young.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1423 on: January 16, 2009, 09:42:20 PM »

Pardon me if this has already been posted.  But many of you may be familiar with Ann Rule, the woman who wrote SMALL SACRIFICES, the story of murderous mom Diane Downs, as well as THE STRANGER BESIDE ME about Ted Bundy and many other bestsellers about true crime.  On her blog, she responds to questions about the Anthony case.  If you would like to read it, here is the URL.

http://www.annrules.com/journal.asp
Thank You Hudsunn, I love Ann Rule and have read all of her books!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1424 on: January 16, 2009, 09:44:15 PM »

All I can say is that if Casey were my child and I was having to listen to that bullcrap b!tch fest she was spittin out at me....no amount of plated glass would have stopped me from smackin the hell out of her. 
Cindy's granddaughter was gone, missing, missed her birthday...your daughter is laughing at you at first glance for crying over missing her, and now is threatening to hang up and leave from talking to you??  She should be so lucky that someone wants to speak with her and cares enough to give a crap about not being able to see her daily.
I smell more than fish today...I smell the whole damn sewer when Casey's mouth opens.

Dolce, I am so glad to see what you wrote.  I feel the same way.  How in the world could Cindy and George take that abuse from their daughter?  I would have told her "Fine, I'm leaving too." and hung up the phone and walked out.  After all, they were accomplishing nothing in the way of finding Caylee and it was obvious that Casey was so absorbed with herself that she wasn't going to  cooperate.  I think they should have left her to stew in her own juice for once in her life.  If they had done that, it might have shocked Casey into at least being civil on the next visit. I would never have considered talking to my parents like that.  I loved them. That is I think a concept which is foreign to Casey.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1425 on: January 16, 2009, 09:45:46 PM »

Hmmmm interesting.  I wonder if every grandma who is raising a grandchild even though the child's parents are alive is unable to count the child as a dependent.  It seems the person who supports the child monetarily should be able to claim the exemption, as long as nobody else claimed the child. 

I don't think you can without some sort of legal doc.  I know my DH could not claim his stepson despite the fact he lived with us and we provided 100% of his support.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1426 on: January 16, 2009, 09:46:44 PM »

Sorry now the page says temporarily unavailable, but they are selling Caylee T shirts on their myspace.

These people have no shame.  I wouldn't be surprised if they set up a booth at their local flea market on weekends. 
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1427 on: January 16, 2009, 09:47:20 PM »

I thought snakes were drawn to cadavers because of the small animals that often went for a dead body.  The snake would kind of lie in waiting.  This is all so gruesome.  And yet Casey apparently put her daughter there and did not think twice about it.
So maybe this is like, examine the snake to see what it atem and see what that animal ate....  Blah blah. 
However, how was it not decomposed?
I have never and I mean never heard of a rattlesnake eating a human before in my life! This is starting to get a little crazy!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1428 on: January 16, 2009, 09:47:54 PM »

I believe that the mystery "young man" (as George calls him) who came over to the Anthonys' house for Caylee's birthday because "he was lonely" was probably Caylee's real father.

Now, is there any way to find out who came over to the Anthonys' house that day? Was there a surveillance camera on the house at that time?
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1429 on: January 16, 2009, 09:49:34 PM »

Klaas I just had this discussion with BooMonkey about a week ago. I believe this is BS too the Fox Blog ....

There was a Young Girl who Died in a Heinous car accident - she came from a very wealthy family which caused media frenzy due to her Dad's profession/wealth.
You may even know of her case. Her name is/was Nikki Catsouras. Well the LE/Highway Patrol/dispatch sold/leaked her photos from the Scene for money/? ... and they were Sued by the Parents to recoup and try to remove Nikki's photos which was almost impossible ...still is ... .

**** Please Monkeys do NOT go and search on photo's with this Girl's name because there are still many out there floating from the accident scene and Trust me NO One wants to see them.

The Parents never thought IN a Millions Years that their Daughters accident Photos would surface on the Internet ... Never ever thought possible due to they were in the Safe hands of LE ... and Yet they did. All for those who enjoy as what NG was speaking of the other night Murderbilia etc....

This TRULY makes me sick.  Sick.  This is absolutely atrotious and I feel as if I want to beat someone up for this crime.  HOW CAN ANYONE DO THAT TO A POOR GRIEVING FAMILY!  As if they haven't been through enough.  No family should have to ben put through seeing their child hurt in that way and then to have it poubliscized in such a heinous way.
I am going to go vomit now.

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1430 on: January 16, 2009, 09:50:08 PM »

IF there is a photo I imagine whoever has it would try to sell it first.  I think it's BS.

That is beyond words.  It always seems so wrong when death scene photos with the bodies are shown in pictures in books or tv.  This is just disturbing.  Who would want their loved ones in those moments displayed like that.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1431 on: January 16, 2009, 09:51:43 PM »

Actually, this is a true story and the accident happened in Orange County, Calif., not far from where I live.  I have seen the photos. 

I'm not saying it's impossible that there is a photo of Caylee, I just think with the publicity of this case any photo of Caylee's remains would worth money to someone (Globe or NE).

In the case of Nikki Catsouras, it was photos of a horrible accident but when first shown they may not have even known the persons name.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1432 on: January 16, 2009, 09:51:50 PM »

Well in the video Casey does say she knows nothing about anything, but her show of temper is not at all helpful.

And her preoccupation with herself, i.e. nobody comforts her, she's a victim, she's tired, she's this, she's that, is not attractive and indicates a complete disregard for her daughter's wellbeing.  Her behaviour is completely inappropriate and indicates to me that she has no interest in anything other than herself, and certainly not for her daughter's predicament.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
LuvLeBron
Scared Monkey

The Cavs are still the best in my mind

« Reply #1433 on: January 16, 2009, 09:51:59 PM »

Welcome Lebron!!you will enjoy it here, there are some really smart & funny monkeys. just watch out for SeaSearcher! he has a kitty addiction.

been gone all day & have to go back & catch up!

wendi

LOL. Its okay, I like mature men!

**Justice Is My Calling**

I stand with the brave protesters in Iran. Keep fighting. The American people are behind you %100.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1434 on: January 16, 2009, 09:52:17 PM »

Sorry now the page says temporarily unavailable, but they are selling Caylee T shirts on their myspace.

These people have no shame.  I wouldn't be surprised if they set up a booth at their local flea market on weekends. 
The sad thing about this is, and this is something Ive heard just recently but have no way to prove it , but its not hard to beleive with the way the Anthony's have been acting,  but Ive heard that  the Anthony's  just might in the near future try to sell everything in their house that belonged to Caylee, and they have a lot of stuff, her clothes, her toys, plates that she ate off from her cups that she drank out of, shoes, alot,    I hope its not true, that would be the lowest of the lows , even for the Anthony's..

perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1435 on: January 16, 2009, 09:53:34 PM »

Actually, this is a true story and the accident happened in Orange County, Calif., not far from where I live.  I have seen the photos. 

I'm not saying it's impossible that there is a photo of Caylee, I just think with the publicity of this case any photo of Caylee's remains would worth money to someone (Globe or NE).

In the case of Nikki Catsouras, it was photos of a horrible accident but when first shown they may not have even known the persons name.

Why would the police let that get out?  And the media.  That is awful.  I am so sad I want to go be with my kids.  This is horrible.

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1436 on: January 16, 2009, 09:54:00 PM »

The sad thing about this is, and this is something Ive heard just recently but have no way to prove it , but its not hard to beleive with the way the Anthony's have been acting,  but Ive heard that  the Anthony's  just might in the near future try to sell everything in their house that belonged to Caylee, and they have a lot of stuff, her clothes, her toys, plates that she ate off from her cups that she drank out of, shoes, alot,    I hope its not true, that would be the lowest of the lows , even for the Anthony's..
And the only thing lower than that ... would be the people who buy them.

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1437 on: January 16, 2009, 09:54:08 PM »

I just tucked my Granddaughter into bed - the whole time Im thinking - how in the world could anyone hurt a small child like Caylee????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1438 on: January 16, 2009, 09:54:36 PM »

WHAT THE HE!! IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE!

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1439 on: January 16, 2009, 09:56:16 PM »

I just went back through and read all of the text messages between Casey and Amy. These are a few that pop out at me.

5/7/08
10:42 AM
Not looking forward to working.

5/9/08
Working until 10 PM

5/16/08
10:47 AM
Working all night

5/16/08
10:50 AM
Wish I wasn't working.

5/17/08
5:54 PM
I can't do anything tonight. Thank you SH$TTY work schedule.

5/19/08
10:52 AM
Working 12 hours, split shifts.

5/21/08
Flu. Dr. Bruised Rib

Ok, we know she didn't work at Universal. So could we imply she means watching Caylee? Or was this her 'other' job. I know restaurants make you work split shifts but where else? We know she lies and that could be all this is but it makes you wonder. How does one get a bruised rib if you never do anything? Maybe she didn't bruise her rib at all. And we all complain about our jobs but if you don't have a job is this just banter between friends?

LuckyCharm..
This individual blows my mind!  A true sociopath.  I think that KC is a predator.    I really enjoy reading your posts.  What is the focus of your psychology practice?  I am a therapist and I worked with sexual abuse victims.  I have a gut feeling that Caylee was abused. 

Behind, catching up, sorry if this was already posted:

George discussed in his FBI interview how he discovered a resume Casey had typed for herself, listing her current employment as "Nanny."

He asked her about it, pointing out that it was false, asking her why on earth she included that on her resume.

IIRC she responded that she was considering becoming a nanny, so she went ahead and added it to her resume in advance.  Bizarre answer, left George scratching his head.

IMO, she typed it b/c she did consider herself Caylee's nanny....

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.