April 27, 2024, 06:30:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #92 1/15/09 - 1/17/09  (Read 320579 times)
LuvLeBron
Scared Monkey

The Cavs are still the best in my mind

« Reply #1500 on: January 16, 2009, 10:36:45 PM »

Welcome Lebron!!you will enjoy it here, there are some really smart & funny monkeys. just watch out for SeaSearcher! he has a kitty addiction.

been gone all day & have to go back & catch up!

wendi

LOL. Its okay, I like mature men!

Don't pay any attention to the rumors wendi likes to start... she just a little upset since I started going to PKA meetings.. I think she misses the attention really. 

BTW...It may not be my place to say this but I couldn't help noticing that you are Nekkid...CCB or Brandi could fix you up I'm sure..nothing to elaborate, just a scarf or a hat maybe..so we can recognize you that's all 

I feel nekkid! Especially since it's sooo cold here in Ohio!!! Smile lol  I'll see if I can get fixed up with something tomorrow.

**Justice Is My Calling**

I stand with the brave protesters in Iran. Keep fighting. The American people are behind you %100.
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1501 on: January 16, 2009, 10:36:48 PM »

According to Greta and Conway, the police were at the Anthony's home today and Conway claims it did NOT have to do with the murder investigation.
Hmmm ... wonder what Lee has been up to?  Or maybe yet another G & C spat?  Inquiring minds want to know!

That's what I was thinking too..shirley surely there will be a police report one of our smart monkeys can find for us 
Hi SS you kitty lover you!  I missed your entrance somehow ... so thought I'd give you a shout out!  Puppy hugs!  (trying to help you out with that whole PKA thingy!)

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1502 on: January 16, 2009, 10:36:57 PM »

So Casey gets to watch 1 hour of television per week ... what do Monkeys think she chooses for her 1 hour?
Busted!!!!!!Snapped!!!!!!!!The life of woman in Prison!!!!Cops!!!!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1503 on: January 16, 2009, 10:37:14 PM »

According to Greta and Conway, the police were at the Anthony's home today and Conway claims it did NOT have to do with the murder investigation.
Hmmm ... wonder what Lee has been up to?  Or maybe yet another G & C spat?  Inquiring minds want to know!

Stop stealing my thoughts before I get a chance to type them out!! 
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1504 on: January 16, 2009, 10:37:22 PM »

Boo, just making sure you're ok. I've posted to you a few times over the last couple days, and you never replied or acknowledged. Am I just being a paranoid monkey? Just want to be sure I didn't do or say something to upset you? If so, I'm very sorry!! I just don't know what it could be. Hope I'm just totally wrong! In that case, I'm sorry to bother you with this. I know you haven't been feeling well, and I hope you are doing better.

OMG Quiet! I would never ignore you!! I'm just either getting ready for work in the morning or too tired at night or I didn't see the post. You are way too cute to ignore!! Believe me, you will know when I'm irritated!! I don't hold back.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1505 on: January 16, 2009, 10:37:46 PM »

So Casey gets to watch 1 hour of television per week ... what do Monkeys think she chooses for her 1 hour?

Well it couldn't be anything negative b/c Casey said if people don't have anything nice to say they should shut up. This wouldn't have been a problem before but I'm betting Casey isn't allowed to have a lot of tape in order to tape mouths shut anymore.

So, I'm thinking she watches only happy positive smart people stuff.  What could that be?  Oprah?  Dr. Phil?  I don't know - I'll I watch these days is cartoons.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1506 on: January 16, 2009, 10:38:00 PM »

Honestly - they are probably asking for LE help with the private and public funeral/memorial services.  Funny how LE is good when they need the help ... and bad when they are investigating the murder of their grandchild.

Oh. You're probably right. Although I liked my theory better.
Well  Maybe LE will help, and then as soon as its over give them all a ride to their new home, the same on Casey lives in right now!

Why would they ask that if the child is going to be cremated & its a private service - not to mention they are not having it any time too soon according to Baez   Hes too busy holding it as a carrot in their faces - now the excuse is waiting for forensic reports from the State  WOW   JUST WOW

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1507 on: January 16, 2009, 10:38:04 PM »

Food Channel
  Love it Deenie!

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1508 on: January 16, 2009, 10:38:28 PM »

does baez really think him saying the public doesn't know Casey like he does is helpful to her?

Nor to him, it is ambiguous and suggests intimacy. Not like the fact that the staff at the jail had to reprimand him 7x from close personal contact on their visits before the bar steps in. WTF?
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1509 on: January 16, 2009, 10:39:55 PM »

Busted!!!!!!Snapped!!!!!!!!The life of woman in Prison!!!!Cops!!!!!!!

LuvLeBron
Scared Monkey

The Cavs are still the best in my mind

« Reply #1510 on: January 16, 2009, 10:40:33 PM »

TruTv...so she can get some pointers on what NOT to do the next time she commits murder, cuz of course she thinks she's getting away with it!!!

**Justice Is My Calling**

I stand with the brave protesters in Iran. Keep fighting. The American people are behind you %100.
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1511 on: January 16, 2009, 10:40:59 PM »

On NG they are saying that a dead snake found near Caylee's remains, might have some of Caylee's remains inside of it. I don't think a snake would be eating a decomposing body, but I could be wrong.

That's nuts.  Rattlesnakes seek out warm, living prey.

And there are not rattlesnakes big enough to attenpt to consume an almost 3 y/o human.  To me this is indicative of how thinly the defenses angles are--well if they are the ones who floated this particular trial balloon (no pun in tended).  I tuned her out when I heard that absurd notion.  Oh wait, there must have been a local variation of the diamond back rattlesnake (hopefully on the endgangered list for its habitat is Ants neighborhood).  It must have  developed teeth to gnaw on a human toddler, for a normal rattler couldn't do it.  They aren't freakin' anacondas.  An absurd notion beyond compare.

Only if Caylee's body was already um not intact (ugh) would a rattler be able to do so.  Rattlesnakes eat only small pray, like mice, lizards, etc.  But I thought they typically only strike at something that moves.

I will point out, though it is OT, that a rattlesnake whose head has been severed from its body can STILL STRIKE and BITE!  It actually happened to a man I knew who had to be rushed to the ER for antivenom and almost lost his arm, and to a friend's dog who nearly died.  People decapitate a rattlesnake and think they have removed the threat, only to be bitten in what seems like a scene from a campy horror movie. This is not an urban legend.  It really can happen, beware.

"When you behead a snake, what you're actually doing is removing the body from the head. The head will continue to process visual input and react to stimuli (i.e., a rattlesnake head will still bite and envenomate) for an hour or more.

The only 'humane' way to kill a snake, that doesn't involve anaesthetics, is to crush its head quickly."

--Editor Ememritus, Southwestern Herpetologists Society. (from Snopes.com)

really sorry for the OT... public service, don't ya know   

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1512 on: January 16, 2009, 10:41:36 PM »

Honestly - they are probably asking for LE help with the private and public funeral/memorial services.  Funny how LE is good when they need the help ... and bad when they are investigating the murder of their grandchild.

Oh. You're probably right. Although I liked my theory better.

I like you'rs better too Scatty...Newfie's is so boring... I want to see hancuffs..hammers and hoses in an evidence bag..tow that mustang to the impound lot...
any other suggestions? 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1513 on: January 16, 2009, 10:42:12 PM »

Stop stealing my thoughts before I get a chance to type them out!! 
Do Do Do Do ... do do do do ... You've now entered the twilight zone Scatty ...
Okay ... sorry ... great minds think alike ... how's that?! 

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1514 on: January 16, 2009, 10:42:49 PM »

does baez really think him saying the public doesn't know Casey like he does is helpful to her?

Nor to him, it is ambiguous and suggests intimacy. Not like the fact that the staff at the jail had to reprimand him 7x from close personal contact on their visits before the bar steps in. WTF?

Hi Blink! I want to say how impressed I am with your research skills and sleuthing! Terrific Job!!!   

Could I ask you something? I missed that Casey didn't have a valid Driver's License on the 24th. Could you help me out and remind me of why she didn't? Thanks so much!
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1515 on: January 16, 2009, 10:42:50 PM »

On NG they are saying that a dead snake found near Caylee's remains, might have some of Caylee's remains inside of it. I don't think a snake would be eating a decomposing body, but I could be wrong.

I neeed to know her source of info.

It was strange.  She threw that out and then she wasn't seen again.  I have never heard of a diamondback rattlesnake eating a human being.  I know they feed on small rodents, etc and I once saw a black snake catchn and eat a small squirrel, but a human being?  I don't think so.  Anyway, Caylee's flesh decomposed so long ago that a snake recently killed, even if it had eaten a portion of a human, would have digested it long ago.  This was, IMO, just silly but I'll do some looking around and see if a rattlesnake willl eat a human.

I'm not sure but it sounded like the lady (not even sure who she was) just threw it out there.  It seemed pretty random to me when she said it.  She looked real proud of herself too for having thrown it out.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1516 on: January 16, 2009, 10:43:18 PM »

I think it is insulting. He seems to think that people should believe what he says about Casey over their own opinions that they've formed from watching and hearing Casey herself.  The way she interacts and treats members of her own family is very telling.  Much more so, in my opnion, than her attorney telling me who HE thinks she is.  I really could not care less what type of person he feels she is.  What exactly makes him think anyones opinion of her would be higher because he approves of her.  Really, even if she wasn't his client and what he said was genuine.  Who is he?
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1517 on: January 16, 2009, 10:43:31 PM »

Boo, just making sure you're ok. I've posted to you a few times over the last couple days, and you never replied or acknowledged. Am I just being a paranoid monkey? Just want to be sure I didn't do or say something to upset you? If so, I'm very sorry!! I just don't know what it could be. Hope I'm just totally wrong! In that case, I'm sorry to bother you with this. I know you haven't been feeling well, and I hope you are doing better.

OMG Quiet! I would never ignore you!! I'm just either getting ready for work in the morning or too tired at night or I didn't see the post. You are way too cute to ignore!! Believe me, you will know when I'm irritated!! I don't hold back.

This is True when Boo let's lose ... U better Duck  .... and she doesn't need a Hammer ..
.........Cindy Style ...

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1518 on: January 16, 2009, 10:44:10 PM »

I neeed to know her source of info.

It was strange.  She threw that out and then she wasn't seen again.  I have never heard of a diamondback rattlesnake eating a human being.  I know they feed on small rodents, etc and I once saw a black snake catchn and eat a small squirrel, but a human being?  I don't think so.  Anyway, Caylee's flesh decomposed so long ago that a snake recently killed, even if it had eaten a portion of a human, would have digested it long ago.  This was, IMO, just silly but I'll do some looking around and see if a rattlesnake willl eat a human.

I'm not sure but it sounded like the lady (not even sure who she was) just threw it out there.  It seemed pretty random to me when she said it.  She looked real proud of herself too for having thrown it out.

I'm so sorry for posting in your post.  I don't usually do a thing like that but nobody's perfect. 

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1519 on: January 16, 2009, 10:44:37 PM »

I believe that the mystery "young man" (as George calls him) who came over to the Anthonys' house for Caylee's birthday because "he was lonely" was probably Caylee's real father.

Now, is there any way to find out who came over to the Anthonys' house that day? Was there a surveillance camera on the house at that time?

Caylee's b-day was August 9... Wouldn't it be wild if the "young man" turned out to be none other than Roy Kronk!!   

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.