April 27, 2024, 07:29:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #92 1/15/09 - 1/17/09  (Read 320509 times)
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1540 on: January 16, 2009, 10:55:09 PM »

Despite the fact the snakes are poisonous, Hoffman said they're are not looking to hurt humans because they instinctively know they can't eat a human. A rattlesnake can only build up a certain amount of venom in a day, and it would rather use that venom to kill its prey. If it bites a human, it cannot eat that day, Hoffman said. Bites occur most frequently, explained Hoffman, when a person accidentally steps on or startles the rattlesnake, which then reacts in fear.

www.sonomanews.com/articles/2007/06/14/news/doc466dedbe098f90545/3053.txt

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1541 on: January 16, 2009, 10:55:25 PM »

Sorry now the page says temporarily unavailable, but they are selling Caylee T shirts on their myspace.

These people have no shame.  I wouldn't be surprised if they set up a booth at their local flea market on weekends. 
The sad thing about this is, and this is something Ive heard just recently but have no way to prove it , but its not hard to beleive with the way the Anthony's have been acting,  but Ive heard that  the Anthony's  just might in the near future try to sell everything in their house that belonged to Caylee, and they have a lot of stuff, her clothes, her toys, plates that she ate off from her cups that she drank out of, shoes, alot,    I hope its not true, that would be the lowest of the lows , even for the Anthony's..

That would be pretty rank, however, these people continue to offend and shock, imo.  The natural thing would be to cherish every single thing of Caylee's forever.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1542 on: January 16, 2009, 10:56:11 PM »

Here's that article about the t-shirts:

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=8266959&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

Anthony’s still selling missing toddler t-shirts 

Last Edited: Friday, 16 Jan 2009, 7:43 PM EST 
Created: Friday, 16 Jan 2009, 7:43 PM EST 

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- Weeks after the remains of missing toddler Caylee Antony were found, t-shirts bearing her likeness and asking for information on her whereabouts are still being sold.

The place? The MySpace website set up by the Anthony family shortly after Caylee went missing. The website said it was updated on January 13th.

The message says that in response to folks who want bracelets and shirts from the search for Caylee there are some left and they are for sale. All you have to do is write a check to the Anthony’s.

That isn’t setting well with some people.

“I don't think they should be profiting, I think it's wrong,” said one visitor to the makeshift memorial set up where the toddler’s remains were found.

Then there are blogs with dozens of email from folks, who say things such as " they (the Anthony’s) are sick individuals, morbid” they say since Caylee is no longer alive.

But according to Michelle Bart the woman in charge of the website, she put the message up at Cindy Anthony’s request.

“Since dr. G's announcement on December 19th,” Bart said. “I have had numerous requests still for bracelets and shirts."

The money Bart made from the items she said will go to nonprofits that helped with the search.

Bart added that said she would be talking with Cindy to see if they should close the sale. 
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1543 on: January 16, 2009, 10:56:19 PM »

Okay...it's time for the new monkey to call it a night.

And I mean it when I say it's an honor to be a part of the Monkey crew!

Thanks for being so welcoming, and goodnight monkeys...I've wanted to say that for such a long time!!!!

Good Night Luv...glad you could join us 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1544 on: January 16, 2009, 10:56:20 PM »

We all Agree that Nikki's photo's were let out - WRONGLY

Can YOU Imagine if Caylee's Photos were to ever surface ? She is Internationally Watched and is Everyone's Baby ... Can you Imagine if her Photo's ever are leaked ...

OMG

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1545 on: January 16, 2009, 10:56:37 PM »

does baez really think him saying the public doesn't know Casey like he does is helpful to her?

Nor to him, it is ambiguous and suggests intimacy. Not like the fact that the staff at the jail had to reprimand him 7x from close personal contact on their visits before the bar steps in. WTF?

Hi Blink! I want to say how impressed I am with your research skills and sleuthing! Terrific Job!!!   

Could I ask you something? I missed that Casey didn't have a valid Driver's License on the 24th. Could you help me out and remind me of why she didn't? Thanks so much!
Sincere thanks CBB. I cannot confirm that Casey did or did not have a valid DL on 5/24, just that the driver (Zenaida) did not.

If she were posing at ZG, she would not have produced credentials in her own name anyway, imo..
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #1546 on: January 16, 2009, 10:57:58 PM »

So Casey gets to watch 1 hour of television per week ... what do Monkeys think she chooses for her 1 hour?

TruTv...so she can get some pointers on what NOT to do the next time she commits murder, cuz of course she thinks she's getting away with it!!!

Bounty Hunters  starring LP and RD!!

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
pixiecat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1547 on: January 16, 2009, 10:58:36 PM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=8266959&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- Weeks after the remains of missing toddler Caylee Antony were found, t-shirts bearing her likeness and asking for information on her whereabouts are still being sold.

The place? The MySpace website set up by the Anthony family shortly after Caylee went missing. The website said it was updated on January 13th.

The message says that in response to folks who want bracelets and shirts from the search for Caylee there are some left and they are for sale. All you have to do is write a check to the Anthony’s.

“I don't think they should be profiting, I think it's wrong,” said one visitor to the makeshift memorial set up where the toddler’s remains were found.

Then there are blogs with dozens of email from folks, who say things such as " they (the Anthony’s) are sick individuals, morbid” they say since Caylee is no longer alive.

But according to Michelle Bart the woman in charge of the website, she put the message up at Cindy Anthony’s request.

“Since dr. G's announcement on December 19th,” Bart said. “I have had numerous requests still for bracelets and shirts."

The money Bart made from the items she said will go to nonprofits that helped with the search.

Bart added that said she would be talking with Cindy to see if they should close the sale. 

This is just beyond sick.  What is wrong with these people?!
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1548 on: January 16, 2009, 10:58:41 PM »

I'm off to bed, I hope to sleep w/ my vicked feet and kick this cold for good this weekend!!
See you all in the morning.

Hugs Deenie! You the woman!! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1549 on: January 16, 2009, 10:59:09 PM »

I just went back through and read all of the text messages between Casey and Amy. These are a few that pop out at me.

5/7/08
10:42 AM
Not looking forward to working.

5/9/08
Working until 10 PM

5/16/08
10:47 AM
Working all night

5/16/08
10:50 AM
Wish I wasn't working.

5/17/08
5:54 PM
I can't do anything tonight. Thank you SH$TTY work schedule.

5/19/08
10:52 AM
Working 12 hours, split shifts.

5/21/08
Flu. Dr. Bruised Rib

Ok, we know she didn't work at Universal. So could we imply she means watching Caylee? Or was this her 'other' job. I know restaurants make you work split shifts but where else? We know she lies and that could be all this is but it makes you wonder. How does one get a bruised rib if you never do anything? Maybe she didn't bruise her rib at all. And we all complain about our jobs but if you don't have a job is this just banter between friends?

LuckyCharm..
This individual blows my mind!  A true sociopath.  I think that KC is a predator.    I really enjoy reading your posts.  What is the focus of your psychology practice?  I am a therapist and I worked with sexual abuse victims.  I have a gut feeling that Caylee was abused. 

3babiesMom

I would like your opinion on this article due to your profession. This is not O/T really due to the accusations from Casey saying Lee sexually tried ( whatever she said touching I can't recall) But this goes along with a Case in my local area that happened tragically on New Years 2009. A 17 yr old Girl was Murdered by Her Brother due to she would not have sex with him. He did brutally stab her and raped her and then Killed her. This is an article written by a psychologist on "Family" afflicted by sibling incest.

http://hometownlife.com/article/20090115/NEWS11/901150418/1028

Women, Children, Animals any sigh ..abuse is abuse, verbal, mental, physical, sexual ... All of it can lead to Tragedy.

Hi Deenie,
What a tragedy.  The author makes some great points.  In families that I have worked with, there is often the factor of social isolation, secrecy and poor boundaries.  In many families, communication of appropriate boundaries do not occur in these families.  I had a client that was abused by her father.  The child reported it several times but the familydismissed the child.  The child was vilified by her immediate and extended family and labeled a liar.  To make a long story short, the family had many members (generational) that perpatrated on children.  It was normal for this family. One member of the extended family committed suicide when his victim spoke out.  She was blamed for his death and the family disowned her.   
BTW, I do not think that Casey was victimized by her father or Lee.  Casey is an aggressor.  She knew how to manipulate her boyfriends, friends and family. 
3babiesMom ~ thank u
With what that article says ... Do you believe in the name of psychology that the words stated factor of social isolation, secrecy and poor boundaries remove the sexual abuse but add Mental applies to the Ant Family .. applies to the childhood as siblings Casey and Lee. In my thoughts, I think they were very controlled and isolated from society by Cindy... When Casey's talks in this new found video - that she wants her supportive family and friends outside of her Parents .... She has always been a loner it seems and has little family outside of Dad, Mom and Lee.
Poor Boundaries I think can mean - Your not allowed to go out of MY Boundaries that I give You - Cindy to Casey. That it came to the Point that Casey never mentally grew up.
That she was to remain a Kid and not have cognitive decision making skills for her age. No Nanners. I mean with Life in the real world. Getting a Job, paying Bills, Supporting yourself being honest, working etc... being accountable, responsible without being told to

But what I cant understand is why she lies all the time. She acts like a little kid. Is not accountable, is not responsible and then when she proves It on a higher level  by stealing, lying, cheating etc ... Cindy just let her continue that way and has never said STOP or I am going to prosecute you or anything ..nothing. That is hard for the majority of us to understand 99.9%.

I understand that Casey *possibly is a Pathological liar .. more than probable is.
Environment, Mental Abuse, etc ... would be Key to a person acting out - Not specifically of why  Casey is Casey but I do believe that Cindy's influence on Casey has a " Part" in how Casey is today. I am NO WAY Defending Casey because I know people personally that have lived horrible,sad,awful childhoods and are not abusive nor are evil as adults today. They have good jobs, Homes, Families and are loving people.
The Ants in the family unit though screams dysfunctional.

Hi Deenie,
Yes, I think you have a good take on how this family has functioned.  I think that there are so many layers to what attributed to the dysfunction in the A family as well as KC.  I would love to know what her psychologicals reveal about her. It was interesting that when the lawyer that fought against the DP for her stated that she probaly suffered from a mental illness, such as bipolar disorder.  One can be mentally ill and have a personality disorder.    I think that KC has learned to lie because it gets her whats she wants.  I would theorize she was exposed to one or both parents and their untruths.  Sin Sin also was seeing a psychologist.  I would like to know if she had been diagnosed.  She told LE there is no history of psych problems but that may not be something she would want to reveal.   Remember, George has a history of problems that he had to hide from SinSin and the family. (If I recall, he lost a lot of money in an internet scam.)  Sin Sin also explains KC's lies with totally illogical excuses or reasons.  As we watch this family, it totally shocks us.  However, the A family can not understand why we do not embrace these explanations.  As much as it seemed the A's were not isolated and initially appearing to be a typical family, the A's probaly had little, if any, close friendships.  While they probaly had "friends", they probaly lacked depth.  I hope this does not sound like i am rambling..my son is cutting a tooth, so i am holding him as he cries and i am typing.

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1550 on: January 16, 2009, 10:59:42 PM »

Klaas I thought that Ms BART washed her Hands of the ANTS awhile ago ... why is she partaking and or doing this Now ? Makes no sense

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1551 on: January 16, 2009, 10:59:47 PM »

SS ... My theories are boring today because I didn't get my SS coffee this morning!  Poor Newfie!

Off to bed ... balmy 5 ... might get by with 1 pair of socks tonight!

Night all!
Night Newfie. BTW I love the soulful expression of your avi.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1552 on: January 16, 2009, 11:00:15 PM »

Can YOU Imagine if Caylee's Photos were to ever surface ? She is Internationally Watched and is Everyone's Baby ... Can you Imagine if her Photo's ever are leaked ...

OMG

I hate to say this Deenie...but I think you can count on it I'm afraid 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
pixiecat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1553 on: January 16, 2009, 11:00:40 PM »

OMG

Sadly Deenie, I have to say that I would not be surprised.  Look at all of the losers surrounding this case.  They are all so desperate for fame and/or a quick buck, that this wouldn't be out of character for them.  There has been no respect shown for Caylee from most of these idiots surrounding this case.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1554 on: January 16, 2009, 11:01:14 PM »

OMG

It would be horrific
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1555 on: January 16, 2009, 11:04:51 PM »

Why would the police let that get out?  And the media.  That is awful.  I am so sad I want to go be with my kids.  This is horrible.

Was probably photos taken by a passing motorist or bystander.  Police wouldn't even know it was "getting out".

Photos were taken by CHP officer investigating the accident, they were official photos for the report.  However, this officer or perhaps another one later emailed the digital images to an employee in dispatch, and the rest is history.  It went viral.  CHP personnel in question were reprimanded.  Pics were circulated all over the net with captions warning against drunk driving, though she was not intoxicated.
[/quote]

OOps---Editing myself:  Remembered after reading the linked story, she had a trace amount of some minor recreational drug in her system, but was not "under the influence" of anything when it happened, IIRC, and alcohol was not a factor.

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1556 on: January 16, 2009, 11:05:35 PM »

Caylee T-shirt 

Related Content

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
VIDEO: Missing toddler tshirts still being sold
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Related Content

ummm, i think the A's or someone they know reads scared monkeys!!! you know what i mean?
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #1557 on: January 16, 2009, 11:08:16 PM »

I hate to ask this but I'm so far behind after not being on her for a couple days. I was spending time with my granddaughter.

Has there been any BOMBSHELLS?

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1558 on: January 16, 2009, 11:08:27 PM »

How come everytime someone in this case gets caught asking for money or selling things for Money  when they are asked about it the answer to where the money is going is always uhhhhhh   the money will go to a non profit organization.............Ive heard this so much its not even funny.......you would think they could come up with something believable to say like ,,,    cancer society for children......or diabeties fondation   anything!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1559 on: January 16, 2009, 11:09:01 PM »

I just went back through and read all of the text messages between Casey and Amy. These are a few that pop out at me.

5/7/08
10:42 AM
Not looking forward to working.

5/9/08
Working until 10 PM

5/16/08
10:47 AM
Working all night

5/16/08
10:50 AM
Wish I wasn't working.

5/17/08
5:54 PM
I can't do anything tonight. Thank you SH$TTY work schedule.

5/19/08
10:52 AM
Working 12 hours, split shifts.

5/21/08
Flu. Dr. Bruised Rib

Ok, we know she didn't work at Universal. So could we imply she means watching Caylee? Or was this her 'other' job. I know restaurants make you work split shifts but where else? We know she lies and that could be all this is but it makes you wonder. How does one get a bruised rib if you never do anything? Maybe she didn't bruise her rib at all. And we all complain about our jobs but if you don't have a job is this just banter between friends?

LuckyCharm..
This individual blows my mind!  A true sociopath.  I think that KC is a predator.    I really enjoy reading your posts.  What is the focus of your psychology practice?  I am a therapist and I worked with sexual abuse victims.  I have a gut feeling that Caylee was abused. 

3babiesMom

I would like your opinion on this article due to your profession. This is not O/T really due to the accusations from Casey saying Lee sexually tried ( whatever she said touching I can't recall) But this goes along with a Case in my local area that happened tragically on New Years 2009. A 17 yr old Girl was Murdered by Her Brother due to she would not have sex with him. He did brutally stab her and raped her and then Killed her. This is an article written by a psychologist on "Family" afflicted by sibling incest.

http://hometownlife.com/article/20090115/NEWS11/901150418/1028

Women, Children, Animals any sigh ..abuse is abuse, verbal, mental, physical, sexual ... All of it can lead to Tragedy.

Hi Deenie,
What a tragedy.  The author makes some great points.  In families that I have worked with, there is often the factor of social isolation, secrecy and poor boundaries.  In many families, communication of appropriate boundaries do not occur in these families.  I had a client that was abused by her father.  The child reported it several times but the familydismissed the child.  The child was vilified by her immediate and extended family and labeled a liar.  To make a long story short, the family had many members (generational) that perpatrated on children.  It was normal for this family. One member of the extended family committed suicide when his victim spoke out.  She was blamed for his death and the family disowned her.   
BTW, I do not think that Casey was victimized by her father or Lee.  Casey is an aggressor.  She knew how to manipulate her boyfriends, friends and family. 
3babiesMom ~ thank u
With what that article says ... Do you believe in the name of psychology that the words stated factor of social isolation, secrecy and poor boundaries remove the sexual abuse but add Mental applies to the Ant Family .. applies to the childhood as siblings Casey and Lee. In my thoughts, I think they were very controlled and isolated from society by Cindy... When Casey's talks in this new found video - that she wants her supportive family and friends outside of her Parents .... She has always been a loner it seems and has little family outside of Dad, Mom and Lee.
Poor Boundaries I think can mean - Your not allowed to go out of MY Boundaries that I give You - Cindy to Casey. That it came to the Point that Casey never mentally grew up.
That she was to remain a Kid and not have cognitive decision making skills for her age. No Nanners. I mean with Life in the real world. Getting a Job, paying Bills, Supporting yourself being honest, working etc... being accountable, responsible without being told to

But what I cant understand is why she lies all the time. She acts like a little kid. Is not accountable, is not responsible and then when she proves It on a higher level  by stealing, lying, cheating etc ... Cindy just let her continue that way and has never said STOP or I am going to prosecute you or anything ..nothing. That is hard for the majority of us to understand 99.9%.

I understand that Casey *possibly is a Pathological liar .. more than probable is.
Environment, Mental Abuse, etc ... would be Key to a person acting out - Not specifically of why  Casey is Casey but I do believe that Cindy's influence on Casey has a " Part" in how Casey is today. I am NO WAY Defending Casey because I know people personally that have lived horrible,sad,awful childhoods and are not abusive nor are evil as adults today. They have good jobs, Homes, Families and are loving people.
The Ants in the family unit though screams dysfunctional.

Hi Deenie,
Yes, I think you have a good take on how this family has functioned.  I think that there are so many layers to what attributed to the dysfunction in the A family as well as KC.  I would love to know what her psychologicals reveal about her. It was interesting that when the lawyer that fought against the DP for her stated that she probaly suffered from a mental illness, such as bipolar disorder.  One can be mentally ill and have a personality disorder.    I think that KC has learned to lie because it gets her whats she wants.  I would theorize she was exposed to one or both parents and their untruths.  Sin Sin also was seeing a psychologist.  I would like to know if she had been diagnosed.  She told LE there is no history of psych problems but that may not be something she would want to reveal.   Remember, George has a history of problems that he had to hide from SinSin and the family. (If I recall, he lost a lot of money in an internet scam.)  Sin Sin also explains KC's lies with totally illogical excuses or reasons.  As we watch this family, it totally shocks us.  However, the A family can not understand why we do not embrace these explanations.  As much as it seemed the A's were not isolated and initially appearing to be a typical family, the A's probaly had little, if any, close friendships.  While they probaly had "friends", they probaly lacked depth.  I hope this does not sound like i am rambling..my son is cutting a tooth, so i am holding him as he cries and i am typing.
That makes Sense thank u for taking the time out - to answer

For Baby you know what works for new Teef besides meds - although I have heard Motrin is preferred when Teeth are involved not Tylenol  - I used to take those freezer pops and cut off the ends so they were not sharp ..and let my daughter gum them ... Koolaid makes the shorter versions ..nice and fat ...cooling and soothing

Or you can take a washcloth cut it small and soak it - squeeze it out - Freeze it  = Good Stuff ...for new Teef
Hugs Mamma

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.