April 27, 2024, 12:35:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #92 1/15/09 - 1/17/09  (Read 320533 times)
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1580 on: January 16, 2009, 11:27:25 PM »

Geraldo on Reilly- said personaly she is guilty and a beech...
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1581 on: January 16, 2009, 11:27:47 PM »

No Rose Colored Glasses .......... Are you on this Page of the Cage???

I remember and I found a post that I posted right after Caylee was found - and You responded to my post.

No Rose do you remember watching the Video I posted from a Fort Myers News channel -
Was a Boy named Charles Kelly
He went and took video of the area of where Caylee was found and stated that it was a Hang out for him and his friends .. that he knew the area very well
He mentioned that he personally knew the water was knee deep in that area .. prior to them finding Caylee ...

I just need a witness because I went back to my post and found the link - and that Video is NO longer ... Poof its Gone  - it was a amateur video taken by this Boy while they LE were working the area when Caylee was found and his own bits and pieces of him walking around the area itself..........

Do you Remember No Rose ?
------------------------------------
My Post copied and pasted - from Dec 14th on SM

Good Afternoon Monkeys

I found this video on NBC affiliate ~ Fort Myers Florida channel

ORLANDO: A neighbor close to Casey Anthony's home released video from the crime scene investigation Friday.

It's pretty interesting. Its a Neighbor boy, 19 yrs old, who took video of the surrounding areas of where they found the body. He shares with the reporter that He himself knew the water content of the woods ...and that He himself could not have walked in when the water was so high months ago. Seems that he is very familiar with the wooded area.

He took the video from less than 100 yard away. He attests though about the conditions of the wooded area this summer the water would be waist to knee high.

http://www.nbc-2.com/articles/readarticle.asp?articleid=24109&z=3

Charles Kelly ~ did a Good Job with the Video

Cindy and Georgie can't argue with Mother Nature.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1582 on: January 16, 2009, 11:29:01 PM »

So Casey gets to watch 1 hour of television per week ... what do Monkeys think she chooses for her 1 hour?
Food Channel

I can think of a couple of shows..

Lost
The Biggest Loser
Eleventh Hour
Criminal Minds
Prison Break
Numbers

I was gonna say Prison Girls but ya'll probably never seen that movie 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1583 on: January 16, 2009, 11:30:00 PM »

Muffybee, I saw that you were out with pneumonia.  I hope you are better!  I missed you!

Hi to all my monkey friends, old and new!

Karen

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1584 on: January 16, 2009, 11:30:44 PM »

How come everytime someone in this case gets caught asking for money or selling things for Money  when they are asked about it the answer to where the money is going is always uhhhhhh   the money will go to a non profit organization.............Ive heard this so much its not even funny.......you would think they could come up with something believable to say like ,,,    cancer society for children......or diabeties fondation   anything!

For the ultimate sweepstakes irony, in Alaska recently, a foundation for sexual abuse survivors had a lottery. Guess who won? A registered sex offender! He offered to donate some of his winnings to the foundation!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1585 on: January 16, 2009, 11:30:47 PM »

How come everytime someone in this case gets caught asking for money or selling things for Money  when they are asked about it the answer to where the money is going is always uhhhhhh   the money will go to a non profit organization.............Ive heard this so much its not even funny.......you would think they could come up with something believable to say like ,,,    cancer society for children......or diabeties fondation   anything!

Maybe because they really think their own wallets are a "non profit organization"  ? 
Well the next time my wallet is almost empty I think I will call it that and see how fast it fills up.

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1586 on: January 16, 2009, 11:32:41 PM »

I am at least 20 pages behind - thought you might be interested in this....
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1587 on: January 16, 2009, 11:32:58 PM »

Welcome Lebron!!you will enjoy it here, there are some really smart & funny monkeys. just watch out for SeaSearcher! he has a kitty addiction.

been gone all day & have to go back & catch up!

wendi

LOL. Its okay, I like mature men!

Don't pay any attention to the rumors wendi likes to start... she just a little upset since I started going to PKA meetings.. I think she misses the attention really. 

BTW...It may not be my place to say this but I couldn't help noticing that you are Nekkid...CCB or Brandi could fix you up I'm sure..nothing to elaborate, just a scarf or a hat maybe..so we can recognize you that's all 

just wanted to say tired today, had to go to the closing on house, & SINCE WE WERE RIGHT THERE, WE DECIDED TO STOP BY GRACELAND!!!! AGAIN, I GET SOOOO TIRED OF GOING TO GRACELAND, YOU KNOW ELVIS' HOME. IT JUST GETS SO DARN TIRESOME! HAD TO BUY MORE POSTCARDS & TRINKETS, YOU KNOW HOW IT IS. IF ANYONE WANTS PICTURES OR POSTCARDS OF GRACELAND, JUST PLEASE LET ME KNOW. I HATE TO THROW THEM AWAY.

wendi

Elvis rules;  I have now developed a mad crush on Orlando's David Maus of David Maus Volkswagon commercials....he has the greatest 'Elvis curl' to his upper left lip...he is so adorable.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1588 on: January 16, 2009, 11:33:02 PM »

For the ultimate sweepstakes irony, in Alaska recently, a foundation for sexual abuse survivors had a lottery. Guess who won? A registered sex offender! He offered to donate some of his winnings to the foundation!
Well thats just great...........could anything more unusual happen.....

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1589 on: January 16, 2009, 11:33:44 PM »

Muffybee, I saw that you were out with pneumonia.  I hope you are better!  I missed you!

Karen

Hi Sparky !!! 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1590 on: January 16, 2009, 11:34:22 PM »

Maybe because they really think their own wallets are a "non profit organization"  ? 
Even those Orgs that are historically known as Non Profits Orgs have their own way of Profiting and I am not talking about Volunteers and or the People who work tirelessly within - its the BIG staff ..that wind up compensating more so than ...who they are striving to provide for .. are 2nd shelf
Its all about Exemption and monies to be hidden ~ and Taken by those who control what is incoming and Out going ... Hmmph. Its true though.

Sad and True - I worked for years for a very well Known Non Profit Org and I was appalled by too many things and money going ..into and onto too many pockets ... rather than for the cause itself. ** For Boo no this was not within Animals but People. 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1591 on: January 16, 2009, 11:34:32 PM »

So Casey gets to watch 1 hour of television per week ... what do Monkeys think she chooses for her 1 hour?
Food Channel

I can think of a couple of shows..

Lost
The Biggest Loser
Eleventh Hour
Criminal Minds
Prison Break
Numbers

I was gonna say Prison Girls but ya'll probably never seen that movie 

No....
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1592 on: January 16, 2009, 11:34:48 PM »

Too small, I can't read it.  Looks like info on 4709 Hopespring.  Did you see what I posted on the last page?
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1593 on: January 16, 2009, 11:35:05 PM »

UHHHH  I think I just realized I might need glasses........

wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1594 on: January 16, 2009, 11:35:32 PM »

Welcome Lebron!!you will enjoy it here, there are some really smart & funny monkeys. just watch out for SeaSearcher! he has a kitty addiction.

been gone all day & have to go back & catch up!

wendi

LOL. Its okay, I like mature men!

Don't pay any attention to the rumors wendi likes to start... she just a little upset since I started going to PKA meetings.. I think she misses the attention really. 

BTW...It may not be my place to say this but I couldn't help noticing that you are Nekkid...CCB or Brandi could fix you up I'm sure..nothing to elaborate, just a scarf or a hat maybe..so we can recognize you that's all 

just wanted to say tired today, had to go to the closing on house, & SINCE WE WERE RIGHT THERE, WE DECIDED TO STOP BY GRACELAND!!!! AGAIN, I GET SOOOO TIRED OF GOING TO GRACELAND, YOU KNOW ELVIS' HOME. IT JUST GETS SO DARN TIRESOME! HAD TO BUY MORE POSTCARDS & TRINKETS, YOU KNOW HOW IT IS. IF ANYONE WANTS PICTURES OR POSTCARDS OF GRACELAND, JUST PLEASE LET ME KNOW. I HATE TO THROW THEM AWAY.

wendi

Now that's just cruel... Don't be cruel...

ummm, last chance, gotta go to bed. too much stress today! closing on house, don't have another house yet & GRACELAND! YOU CAN ONLY SEE A HOUSE SOOOO MANY TIMES, & THE PINK CADILLAC, AND THE LISA MARIA (you know the plane) LIKE I SAID BEFORE, IF ANYONE WANTS A TRICKET OR PICTURE FROM GRACELAND, JUST LET ME KNOW! GOTTA FINISH PACKING & GETTING RID OF SOME THE JUNK!

wendi
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1595 on: January 16, 2009, 11:36:49 PM »

Geraldo on Reilly- said personaly she is guilty and a beech...

so now it's unanimous  but then again...what's he gonna say on his own show Sunday 

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1596 on: January 16, 2009, 11:36:54 PM »

On the Zenaida/Nicole G. discussion:

[1]  Zenaida Kotala Gonzalez
writes for the UCF NewsRoom, published by UCF.
Her "beat" includes the University's counseling center, where Nicole Ganguzza was interning and treating clients while working on her advanced degree there.

http://news.ucf.edu/UCFnews/index?page=about_us
Scroll down for her picture.

If you go to the home page of the newsletter, you'll see a sidebar box featuring a professor with a hyphenated last name, one of the names being "Fernandez."
[2]  Casey told people she was planning to attend UCF... lying as usual, of course.  Did her phone ping there?  And she sure did seem to be fixated on Jay Blanchard Park for some reason.

[3]  I have tried unsuccessfully to locate the source for something I remember reading months ago:  That Cindy sought counseling at the UCF center.  Could it have been from Shirley or Rick Plesea's emails, or a OCSO interview of Shirley?  Can't remember.  Anyone else remember this reference?

[4]  The Zenaida Almodovar listing in whitepages shows it was added in September.  When you do a people search for her name, it locates an older man (father age) named Victor.  There are two  phone numbers listed for her, one with 407 area code, and one 321, with the same phone number.  If you do a reverse search on the phone numbers, one hits at the Orlando City Hall and the other at or near the Winter Park Chamber of Commerce.  (This seems so odd that maybe it isn't.  Maybe certain unlisted number are automatically assigned to a city hall in that area code?? Puzzling.)

[5]  And below is a copy/paste/repost of mine from the last thread, wanted to bring it forward in regard to the discussion about possible connections w/the Nicole Ganguzza murder.
center]--------------------------------------------[[/center]

The company listed as owned by Anthonys' neighbor, Fred Frank Robinson, Jr., called 'FranklinComputing Consulting' -- the company address is given as 4601 Eagle Feather Drive, right up the road from Lee.  I found it on qxiu.com.  It was listed there in September of '08.

(White Pages shows a couple named Juan and Nereida Sanchez living at that address, and their phone number isn't the same as the business listing.)

I did a reverse lookup for the phone number of the company, and it came up as Orange County Precint 330, 1865 Econlockatchee Trail in Orlando.

GoogleMapped that address and was blown away, cuz the little marker in GoogleMaps I THINK is marking almost the exact spot where Nicole Ganguzza's body was found on June 10 (or was it June 11?), near Jay Blanchard Park.

Sorry this is so long, just wanted to get it all out there.  I'm done reading, and will settle down now, and stop lobbing posts from the outfield!

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1597 on: January 16, 2009, 11:37:02 PM »

KCJackie  sunny ... sorry can't read it ... is a bit little ... and I have on my Monkey goggles

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1598 on: January 16, 2009, 11:37:30 PM »

I am interested, except I can't read it. And neither can my seeing eye Kat.
enlarge or 'splain Ms. KC lol  please
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1599 on: January 16, 2009, 11:37:54 PM »

Karen

Hi Sparky !!! 
You never say Hi to me.......what do I have to do to make you see me, start talking with my lip curled...........wear a diamond white jumpsuit,,,,,,,,,,dye my hair black..........swing my hips back and forth.............huh   what  tell me!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.