April 28, 2024, 09:44:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #92 1/15/09 - 1/17/09  (Read 320667 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #160 on: January 15, 2009, 09:00:10 PM »

Klaas, Nut or someone, how to I bring a quote from the last thread here? I asked a question about a post, but never got any answer. TIA

From a locked thread, all you can do is either post the link or highlight your question and paste it again here. 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #161 on: January 15, 2009, 09:00:32 PM »

Has anybody seen Tamikosmom?  They say it the plane crash was caused by geese, but I am worried about her little ducky!!   

Think I saw her over in the Natalee Holloway thread.  She'd never let ducky out of her sight!
Klaas how do I bring a post from the previous thread to this one? Someone posted something I think that was creepy and I never got an answer to what they were saying. TIA JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #162 on: January 15, 2009, 09:00:40 PM »

What was up with the "stranger" they let come over on Caylee's birthday??

Yeah,that was odd.I wonder who that  was?

I wonder if it was that weird KC fan who was wearing similar sunglasses to KC's, who made a scene in front of their house when the remains were found? Maybe having a nutcase in their house made them feel like KC was home.

Okay that wasn't nice. I think they were just being nice to someone in a difficult time. I'll give them that much.
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #163 on: January 15, 2009, 09:01:20 PM »

I wonder if it was that weird KC fan who was wearing similar sunglasses to KC's, who made a scene in front of their house when the remains were found? Maybe having a nutcase in their house made them feel like KC was home.

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #164 on: January 15, 2009, 09:02:35 PM »

Quote from: dogmom4 on Today at 05:03:09 PM
Quote from: Today on Today at 02:41:01 PM
Anthonys' Former Attorney Gives Kronk $5K Reward

I've noticed that Mark NeJame has gone from vampire (remember this ) when he represented the A's.

To hero when he quit representing the A's and volunteered his services to TES.

What do you all think of him now?

I cannot have any respect for him if what I have read about him is true that he defended some creep who ejaculated on a child? That makes him disgusting to me.

I am behind so this is probably already been asked, WHO IS HE AND WHAT CHILD? TIA JSM

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT THIS IS ABOUT? IT CREEPED ME OUT AND I NEVER RECEIVED AN ANSWER TO MY QUESTION. TIA JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #165 on: January 15, 2009, 09:03:38 PM »

Klaas, Nut or someone, how to I bring a quote from the last thread here? I asked a question about a post, but never got any answer. TIA

From a locked thread, all you can do is either post the link or highlight your question and paste it again here. 
Thanks Klaas PLEASE ignore the next post from me.

Have you heard from Muffy Bee? I miss her. 

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #166 on: January 15, 2009, 09:03:56 PM »

Okay that wasn't nice. I think they were just being nice to someone in a difficult time. I'll give them that much.

No, they once again were taking advantage of a naive & challenged person...not so nice    Just like Cindy using a 12 year old child(not that I approve of how that child's own grandmother complains but still has her front and center of this case as well) or anyone else Cindy manipulated with lies and deception to save that devil spawn - Cindy has a ton to answer to herself, all of them do

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #167 on: January 15, 2009, 09:04:28 PM »

Wasn't that odd, who lets a complete stranger into their house, esp considering the circumstances.
FunnyBunnys
Scared Monkey

House Rabbits Rule!

« Reply #168 on: January 15, 2009, 09:05:14 PM »

HI Monkeys...been lurking a long time, but figured it's time for me to join in...I really started getting sucked into this case when we were in Orlando...just being there (which happened to be mid August) gave me the chills...just knowing little Caylee was likely there in that town somewhere...anyway...I'm a SAHM to my two girls, where it is freezing cold right now! My avi show our two housebunny, Lily and Brownie...so I'll pass bunny snuggles around the cage as a welcome greeting.......

This video is the final nail in the coffin as far as I am concerned (as if there wasn't enough evidence already) Casey's true colors really come out, and she seems downright frightening. I think George and Cindy knew in their guts at that time that Caylee was gone, *and* that Casey was responsible...despite putting their "we support our daughter" faces out to the media. Probably afraid that if by some lark she goes free, she will hunt them down too if they ever waivered. As many have said already, you'd never know Casey was a mother in that video...much less the mother of a "missing" child...and yeah, HAVE to agree with the poster that said that Casey's saying "We forgive her" as a mesage to Zenaida forgiving herself for what she knows she did.

The other thing...and I have been thinking about this for awhile...she lost what attention she did have from her parents when Caylee came into the picture. Caylee was their "Do-over", and Casey saw what great parents they could have been, but likely weren't, to her. Maybe if she got rid of Caylee, all that would transfer back to the poor grieving "mother"...Casey. This jives with the aspect of her great need for attention from the men in her life....George was the one she wanted to speak with privately...George was the one she hadn't been close to in a while...it's with George that breaks down and cries to when talking...whether Father or boyfriends...something kicks in when she is communicating with men. George had said in one interview that he wasn't around a lot when Casey was growing up...he was working, etc...but that he had a special relationship with Caylee....can you say Jealousy???

All I can say is I hope and pray there are no questions when this thing goes to trial...

And glad to be here officially...
Smile
Kim

heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #169 on: January 15, 2009, 09:05:26 PM »

okay... i saw the video..
it appears that cindy and george are afraid that if the UPSET her, they wont find out what happened..
when she threatens to walk out... they look very upset..

i know people who lie... and when they are pinned down, they get REALLY ANGRY...
thats what i saw in casey... she doesnst want to be pinned down..
when she was OUT, she could stomp off.. call them names.. go party.
in HERE she kinda is walkin a fine line... wants them on HER side, but CLEARLY doesnt want them questioning her..

she cant TELL them anything... because ALL of her stories turned out to be lies...
NOW she knows that NOT ONLY does she have THE FAMILY able to try to track down those lies, while working and such, but she has THE ENTIRE WORLD scrutinizing her lies..

its got to be hard on her... shes not USED to being TRAPPED and having EVERYONE tracking her every lie....

everyone always KNEW she was lying alot... but they let it slide... they still remained "friends" ...

now she has BAEZ... and HE needs her to lie... or at least SHUT THE HECK UP...
has to be wonderful to have someone like that , right about now..

hubby is watchin tv... so i guess i am stuck with watchin my game on the computer.. AND having yall fill me on on nancy grace show..

thanks in advance!

Absolutely, she knows anything she tells them is going to be checked out to the Nth degree and proven to be a lie. Basically she is out of any "good" lies.

I also got the feeling that maybe George was trying to hint at her that she could/should get rid of Baez. Did anyone else get that feeling?     

well i DEFINITELY got the feeling that they were trying to tell her how SERIOUS this was... and that if she had any qualms about baez not doing what he SAID he was doing... she better figure it OUT!

she just seemed to be saying.. LOOK.. BAEZ IS MY SAVIOR.. hes the ONLY one i can TALK to (who doesnt really want to know what she has done) and he has REPLACED everyone else..
she was defending HIM ......

LEE, he is the one who has a list of QUESTIONS
mom (you just KNEW she wanted to say  mom is the freakazoid who goes OFF on me when i lie)
and DAD.. well... you are a clueless idiot...

but baez.... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh BAEZ smiles at me... tells me that he will make everything alright...

YEP... they all  PALE in comparison to jose to her now.... HE is her savior... HE is her family....

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #170 on: January 15, 2009, 09:05:37 PM »

Made me laugh Scatty. I do believe they could be compassionate people. Remember the old lady protester, Cindy was concerned about her blood pressure. OR was it all an act?

Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #171 on: January 15, 2009, 09:05:56 PM »

Wasn't that odd, who lets a complete stranger into their house, esp considering the circumstances.

More to the point, has the stranger been seen since he was invited into the Ant home? ("Welcome to my web", said the spider to the fly...)

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #172 on: January 15, 2009, 09:07:59 PM »

Welcome Funnybunnys. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #173 on: January 15, 2009, 09:08:02 PM »

kitkat53
Scared Monkey

« Reply #174 on: January 15, 2009, 09:08:08 PM »

WELCOME FunnyBunnys 

“No man has a good enough memory to be a successful liar.”

Abraham Lincoln
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #175 on: January 15, 2009, 09:09:05 PM »

Quote from: dogmom4 on Today at 05:03:09 PM
Quote from: Today on Today at 02:41:01 PM
Anthonys' Former Attorney Gives Kronk $5K Reward

I've noticed that Mark NeJame has gone from vampire (remember this ) when he represented the A's.

To hero when he quit representing the A's and volunteered his services to TES.

What do you all think of him now?

I cannot have any respect for him if what I have read about him is true that he defended some creep who ejaculated on a child? That makes him disgusting to me.

I am behind so this is probably already been asked, WHO IS HE AND WHAT CHILD? TIA JSM

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT THIS IS ABOUT? IT CREEPED ME OUT AND I NEVER RECEIVED AN ANSWER TO MY QUESTION. TIA JSM
I want to know what that is about also.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #176 on: January 15, 2009, 09:09:49 PM »

HI Monkeys...been lurking a long time, but figured it's time for me to join in...I really started getting sucked into this case when we were in Orlando...just being there (which happened to be mid August) gave me the chills...just knowing little Caylee was likely there in that town somewhere...anyway...I'm a SAHM to my two girls, where it is freezing cold right now! My avi show our two housebunny, Lily and Brownie...so I'll pass bunny snuggles around the cage as a welcome greeting.......

This video is the final nail in the coffin as far as I am concerned (as if there wasn't enough evidence already) Casey's true colors really come out, and she seems downright frightening. I think George and Cindy knew in their guts at that time that Caylee was gone, *and* that Casey was responsible...despite putting their "we support our daughter" faces out to the media. Probably afraid that if by some lark she goes free, she will hunt them down too if they ever waivered. As many have said already, you'd never know Casey was a mother in that video...much less the mother of a "missing" child...and yeah, HAVE to agree with the poster that said that Casey's saying "We forgive her" as a mesage to Zenaida forgiving herself for what she knows she did.

The other thing...and I have been thinking about this for awhile...she lost what attention she did have from her parents when Caylee came into the picture. Caylee was their "Do-over", and Casey saw what great parents they could have been, but likely weren't, to her. Maybe if she got rid of Caylee, all that would transfer back to the poor grieving "mother"...Casey. This jives with the aspect of her great need for attention from the men in her life....George was the one she wanted to speak with privately...George was the one she hadn't been close to in a while...it's with George that breaks down and cries to when talking...whether Father or boyfriends...something kicks in when she is communicating with men. George had said in one interview that he wasn't around a lot when Casey was growing up...he was working, etc...but that he had a special relationship with Caylee....can you say Jealousy???

All I can say is I hope and pray there are no questions when this thing goes to trial...

Smile
Kim

Welcome Bunny Mummy. Yes jealousy. SHE'S GOING DOWN! Glad you are officially here!

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #177 on: January 15, 2009, 09:10:41 PM »

Smile
Kim

Great first post! Welcome to the cage, Kim!

Sorry I haven't made a welcome image with bunnies on it yet!  LOL (I'll work on that tonight.)

But ...

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #178 on: January 15, 2009, 09:11:16 PM »

Welcome Bunny Mummy. Yes jealousy. SHE'S GOING DOWN! Glad you are officially here!

Okay  you are officially cut off.  No more Miller Lites for you missy!!!

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #179 on: January 15, 2009, 09:11:44 PM »

Klaas, do you know what the person was saying in the post that I posted from from the old thread? I know I am confusing   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.