April 28, 2024, 12:01:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #92 1/15/09 - 1/17/09  (Read 320606 times)
ilovegoodies
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1740 on: January 17, 2009, 02:30:13 AM »

I'll try the last part one more time. KC took LE to a complex and pointed to a condo and said it was where Zani's  relative lived but the person that really lived in that place was one of Kio Marie's relative's
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1741 on: January 17, 2009, 02:31:18 AM »

Goodnight bed-bound monkeys! 

Sorry if I've been a busily chattering but unsociable monkey tonight.  I read all of your posts and love what you all have to say.  I see who's sick and who's upset and who's silly and think you are all great.  I see everybody caring so much and working so hard to get to the bottom of this crazy case.  I'm so impressed. 

Desi is signing off for the night too...

God bless our sweet Caylee.

Good Nite Desi .... I love that Name .. I think You should Be Desi
Babbalou ..lol ..  Nite Nite

Hey, I'm back -- the idea was to go to bed, but got sidetracked by my son...

BAbbalou!     Took me a minute.

Luuuuuucyyyy!  You've got some 'splainin' to do!!   
You just couldn't stay away  Did you read ILOVEGOODIES post?   Very Interesting!!! 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1742 on: January 17, 2009, 02:32:24 AM »

For some reason Leesburg Rings a Bell and not because of LA

For me too????? Was that the Trenton Duckett case?

I cant answer with baby Duckett ... I have no idea what so ever - Poor baby .. I pray he will be found ....

But I just wanted to say its so Nice to see my beautiful Friend Island Monkey .. I have missed u.

Why thank you~I have been so swamped with work this week and then too tired to do anything except lurk occasionally Plus this case is driving nutty with all the twist and turns, I made need to take up drinking before long.

I saw the answer after I posted (hadn't read all the way thru yet), but I also pray he will be found one day if nothing else but to know for sure...........so many missing kids, makes me want to keep mine on a long leash

YOU are our Inner Peace Monkey and YOUR needed ... Just like Sea Searcher is our Light of Comedy ..the Man .. Monkey .. You are Very Much necessary even if you can only step in from to time to time - your always a Blessing ... its like a breeze of warm air in the Cage when you enter ...

I had to say it (((( Island Monkey ))))

Ahh~That is the sweetest post I've ever head Deenie  no breeze of warm air tonight......we are at 37 outside, time for Florida monkeys to pull out long undies and Uggs Are you located in the frozen parts?? If so, here ya go.......

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1743 on: January 17, 2009, 02:33:18 AM »

4709 Hopespring Zenida Hernandez..... ready for a big shocker......this is a relative of Kio Marie. I ran across this info when I was trying to figure out if Casey kept going to the Airport to take Caylee to Kio Marie to babysit because the best I can gather Kio Marie supposedly lives there. Now get this EVEN BIGGER SHOCKER the apartment or condo where Casey pointed to and said Zenida's relative lived there well a relative of Kio Marie's lived there.

WTF????????/// Ok, it's official-driving to the liquor store tomorrow am 
Send some absolute my way!! 
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #1744 on: January 17, 2009, 02:34:38 AM »

I'll try the last part one more time. KC took LE to a complex and pointed to a condo and said it was where Zani's  relative lived but the person that really lived in that place was one of Kio Marie's relative's

where did you read that? could you please post a link?

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1745 on: January 17, 2009, 02:37:32 AM »

Goodnight bed-bound monkeys! 

Sorry if I've been a busily chattering but unsociable monkey tonight.  I read all of your posts and love what you all have to say.  I see who's sick and who's upset and who's silly and think you are all great.  I see everybody caring so much and working so hard to get to the bottom of this crazy case.  I'm so impressed. 

Desi is signing off for the night too...

God bless our sweet Caylee.

Good Nite Desi .... I love that Name .. I think You should Be Desi
Babbalou ..lol ..  Nite Nite

Hey, I'm back -- the idea was to go to bed, but got sidetracked by my son...

BAbbalou!     Took me a minute.

Luuuuuucyyyy!  You've got some 'splainin' to do!!   
You just couldn't stay away  Did you read ILOVEGOODIES post?   Very Interesting!!! 

Yes, struggling mightily against my impulse....   must .... not .... Google ....
Tomorrow is another day!  *makes notes to check out ilovegoodies' new kiozannycrazycasey info tomorrow...*

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1746 on: January 17, 2009, 02:37:56 AM »

LOL island monkey . ok  I felt the same way when I found this out.  read it a couple of times and it will make sense. it is just a surprise.

im confused. casey said a relatives of zannys lived in their neighborhood on hopesripng dr?

No, Peanut what happened was the Ant's address was looked up on People finder type sites on the net.   It came up with the Ant's address yet with the NAME attached as Zenaida Almodovar  - which makes no sense and that name was Added in May of 2008 to this white pages/directory on the net  = which if you read Blinks Post on the front page of SM ... and we all have been saying that ZG is and has been Casey's AKA ...

Then you have at then end of Hopespring a House owned by a Gonzalez and a Neighbor that is within the neighborhood - Zenaida which is on the counter corner .. all pointing to where Caylee's remains were found ...
Its all but a puzzle -
I am sure I screwed this up - Its very overwhelming to type at this hour - plus its all new and enlightening at the same time

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1747 on: January 17, 2009, 02:37:59 AM »

LOL island monkey . ok  I felt the same way when I found this out.  read it a couple of times and it will make sense. it is just a surprise.

I may have to read it again many times tomorrow, later today when my brains are scramble like eggs.........by the way, recognize this??? 

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
ilovegoodies
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1748 on: January 17, 2009, 02:38:44 AM »

now the first part the Zenida on Hopespring is one of Kio Marie's relatives. There is a whole thread on WS that I found after I did all that dang research. The parallels are really astonishing or at least I thought so but in the end it seems like Kio didn't see KC in the yr so go figure
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1749 on: January 17, 2009, 02:39:08 AM »

4709 Hopespring Zenida Hernandez..... ready for a big shocker......this is a relative of Kio Marie. I ran across this info when I was trying to figure out if Casey kept going to the Airport to take Caylee to Kio Marie to babysit because the best I can gather Kio Marie supposedly lives there. Now get this EVEN BIGGER SHOCKER the apartment or condo where Casey pointed to and said Zenida's relative lived there well a relative of Kio Marie's lived there.

Will do~what's you flavor

[
peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1750 on: January 17, 2009, 02:43:00 AM »

im confused. casey said a relatives of zannys lived in their neighborhood on hopesripng dr?

No, Peanut what happened was the Ant's address was looked up on People finder type sites on the net.   It came up with the Ant's address yet with the NAME attached as Zenaida Almodovar  - which makes no sense and that name was Added in May of 2008 to this white pages/directory on the net  = which if you read Blinks Post on the front page of SM ... and we all have been saying that ZG is and has been Casey's AKA ...

Then you have at then end of Hopespring a House owned by a Gonzalez and a Neighbor that is within the neighborhood - Zenaida which is on the counter corner .. all pointing to where Caylee's remains were found ...
Its all but a puzzle -
I am sure I screwed this up - Its very overwhelming to type at this hour - plus its all new and enlightening at the same time

yes i aw that before. im sorry i must be dense, but what does the condo where casey said zannys relatives lived at have to do zio marie?

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1751 on: January 17, 2009, 02:45:09 AM »

I cant answer with baby Duckett ... I have no idea what so ever - Poor baby .. I pray he will be found ....

But I just wanted to say its so Nice to see my beautiful Friend Island Monkey .. I have missed u.

Why thank you~I have been so swamped with work this week and then too tired to do anything except lurk occasionally Plus this case is driving nutty with all the twist and turns, I made need to take up drinking before long.

I saw the answer after I posted (hadn't read all the way thru yet), but I also pray he will be found one day if nothing else but to know for sure...........so many missing kids, makes me want to keep mine on a long leash

YOU are our Inner Peace Monkey and YOUR needed ... Just like Sea Searcher is our Light of Comedy ..the Man .. Monkey .. You are Very Much necessary even if you can only step in from to time to time - your always a Blessing ... its like a breeze of warm air in the Cage when you enter ...

Ahh~That is the sweetest post I've ever head Deenie  no breeze of warm air tonight......we are at 37 outside, time for Florida monkeys to pull out long undies and Uggs Are you located in the frozen parts?? If so, here ya go.......

Me Island Monkey ...today when I woke up * Friday it was 27 below Zero actual Temp - Hello ... and Sat is not to be but - WE hope for above Zero ... Yah it really is bitter cold. Its ok if the Sun is blazing .. seems to make it better ..but when your Lungs hurt after 4, 5 minutes just from breathin... Its Too Damn cold Sister.

I pray for all those who have no shelter tonite in my area - and for all my Fur Babies that I feed almost every day in my yard ... I feel bad that I skipped since the big snow fall .. I have not seen my Squirrels or my Birdies .. I know their there .. but it seems pointless to put their food out ..when its buried by snow or rots in the snow .. Sad before they can find it and or eat it .....  Ugggh ... kills me

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1752 on: January 17, 2009, 02:45:55 AM »

now the first part the Zenida on Hopespring is one of Kio Marie's relatives. There is a whole thread on WS that I found after I did all that dang research. The parallels are really astonishing or at least I thought so but in the end it seems like Kio didn't see KC in the yr so go figure

yes i read that as well. im really sorry i know its late and im probably just being dense.  you said something about the condo casey pointed out to le that is really the seniors only facility across the street from ricardos apt is really inhabited by kio maries relatives?

dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1753 on: January 17, 2009, 02:46:43 AM »

Will do~what's you flavor
  At this point I don't think it matters. 
ilovegoodies
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1754 on: January 17, 2009, 02:49:01 AM »

yes Island that is what I look at everyday.

How I ended up searching this Kio Marie thing  was way back in the early days I thought what if Kio Marie had taken Caylee from the backyard while KC was on the phone yakking. it didn't take long to figure out that was wrong
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1755 on: January 17, 2009, 02:49:15 AM »

I think that Kio Marie and Annie are going to be Crucial  when this all comes to Trial = If Kio Marie's testimony can be used ..since she has been printed in every gossip rag ..

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1756 on: January 17, 2009, 02:50:41 AM »

Goodnight, dear lovely Monkeys!

I love the picture of sweet little Peanut-kitty.  I will go to bed with the thought of Peanut curled up in a warm sleepy ball in Caylee's lap -- Peanut purring to beat the band, Caylee delighted to snuggle up with such a special little creature...

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1757 on: January 17, 2009, 02:51:13 AM »

Me Island Monkey ...today when I woke up * Friday it was 27 below Zero actual Temp - Hello ... and Sat is not to be but - WE hope for above Zero ... Yah it really is bitter cold. Its ok if the Sun is blazing .. seems to make it better ..but when your Lungs hurt after 4, 5 minutes just from breathin... Its Too Damn cold Sister.

I pray for all those who have no shelter tonite in my area - and for all my Fur Babies that I feed almost every day in my yard ... I feel bad that I skipped since the big snow fall .. I have not seen my Squirrels or my Birdies .. I know their there .. but it seems pointless to put their food out ..when its buried by snow or rots in the snow .. Sad before they can find it and or eat it .....  Ugggh ... kills me

Ouch~I feel bad for whining, it seems like this has been one of the coldest winters for almost everyone else in yearssssssssssss. Come on down to the redneck riviera where our normal temp in the winter months is 65ish and warm up!

I know what you mean about feeding the strays, I had an outside cat due to allergies and everynight I would end up feeding 16 stray cats, a racoon and a possum when I lived in TN, but they all ate together and then would disappear during the day. Now that I moved away, I hope they found another outside cat to share with:(

[
ilovegoodies
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1758 on: January 17, 2009, 02:51:41 AM »

yes peanut Kio Marie's relative's did live in that very apt. she pointed to.
peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1759 on: January 17, 2009, 02:51:58 AM »

Goodnight, dear lovely Monkeys!

I love the picture of sweet little Peanut-kitty.  I will go to bed with the thought of Peanut curled up in a warm sleepy ball in Caylee's lap -- Peanut purring to beat the band, Caylee delighted to snuggle up with such a special little creature...

aw good night desdemona, thats so very sweet!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.