April 28, 2024, 08:57:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #92 1/15/09 - 1/17/09  (Read 320659 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1760 on: January 17, 2009, 02:53:35 AM »

4709 Hopespring Zenida Hernandez..... ready for a big shocker......this is a relative of Kio Marie. I ran across this info when I was trying to figure out if Casey kept going to the Airport to take Caylee to Kio Marie to babysit because the best I can gather Kio Marie supposedly lives there. Now get this EVEN BIGGER SHOCKER the apartment or condo where Casey pointed to and said Zenida's relative lived there well a relative of Kio Marie's lived there.

WTF????????/// Ok, it's official-driving to the liquor store tomorrow am 
Send some absolute my way!! 

Will do~what's you flavor
  At this point I don't think it matters. 

Ok then, I'll put your order in for a couple of bottle of Jordan Cabernet and some Jack Daniels..............then when summer rolls around, well get into the rum

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1761 on: January 17, 2009, 02:55:40 AM »

Goodnight, dear lovely Monkeys!

I love the picture of sweet little Peanut-kitty.  I will go to bed with the thought of Peanut curled up in a warm sleepy ball in Caylee's lap -- Peanut purring to beat the band, Caylee delighted to snuggle up with such a special little creature...

Nite Nite Sleep Tight DES 
luckycharmsprincess
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1762 on: January 17, 2009, 02:59:21 AM »

Snipped

LUCKYCHARMSPRINCESS: I really appreciate your input; but I respectfully disagree with your statement: "People also call these people psychopaths but they really are two different types of disorders"
According to Robert Hare Phd, author of "Without Conscience" , creator of the "Psychopathy Checklist" & the world's leading authority on psychopathy:

Many researchers, clinicians, and writers use the terms psychopath and sociopath interchangeably. Sometimes the term sociopathy is used because it is less likely than is psychopathy to be confused with psychoticism or insanity. In many cases the choice of term reflects the user's views on the origins and determinents of the clinical syndrome or disorder described in this book. Thus, some clinicians and researchers--as well as most sociologists and criminologists--who believe that the syndrome is forged entirely by social forces and early experiences prefer the term sociopath, whereas those--including this writer--who feel that psychological, biological, and genetic factors also contribute to development of the syndrome generally use the term psychopath. The same individual therefore could be diagnosed as a sociopath by one expert and as a psychopath by another.

He does take issue with interchanging the term anti-social personality disorder with both of these believing that anti-social does not cover all aspects of psychopathy. Anti-social defined by; a cluster of criminal and anti-social behaviors & psychopathy defined by; a cluster of both personality traits and socially deviant behaviors(as defined in DSM IV, the psychology bible.

CONDUCT DISORDER is the term used to define individuals, with this syndrome, who are under age 18.

Got company coming, will try to be back later. If not, nite all! 

KUDOS TO BLINK: MONKEYS RULE!!!!!!!!!   

Hi Monken,

Dr. Hare is a well renouned leader in the defining and application of psychopathic personalities, you are certainly right about that and I do not disagree there. I'm only pointing out that while there are characteristics that are the very similiar, the manifestations of these characteristics are very different. I know you might disagree with me there too but Dr. Hare comes from a background in psychophysiology, I do not. Smile

A lot of people have called Casey, Pathological Liar, Dissociative Personality, Borderline Personality, Asperger's Syndrome, Narcississtic Personality and on and on. Without a full psychological exam, no one will know for sure until history is disclosed. Recently psychologists have been calling sociopathic "anti-social personality disorder" by the DSM IV, and many psychs have said it is too broad of a definition. As you know, the more we learn about brain chemistry and the more people there are to study with these disorders, the better chance we will have to categorize them more succintly. The world of psychology and psychiatry is opinionated because the human mind has so many facets and so many facets yet to discover.

Prior to what we knew about her......I think people saw Casey as 'normal looking' (in her photos with Caylee) and have a hard time wrapping their head around how such an evil mind can come in such a normal looking package.

I included the site for this info in case anyone would like to read the entire article. Everyone will interpret Casey's behavior based on how they see her fit into the categories below. http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/1013712/sociopath_vs_psychopath_the_differences.html

Characteristics of a sociopath are as followed:

1. Sociopaths are very charming.
2. Sociopaths can be extremely manipulative and will try to con you whenever possible.
3. Sociopaths feel that they are entitled to everything.
4. Sociopaths will lie continuously to get what they want. They can even sometimes manipulate a lie detector.
5. Sociopaths have no remorse, shame or guilt.
6. Sociopaths will show love and happiness only when it serves their purpose. None of the feelings are genuine.
7. Sociopaths have no room for love in their life.
8. Sociopaths need to have excitement in their lives or live on the edge.
9. Sociopaths have lack of empathy hen their victims suffer pain that they have caused.
10. Sociopaths believe that they are all mightier than tho, there is no concern on how their behavior impacts others.
11. Sociopaths usually have a long history of juvenile delinquency as well as behavior problems.
12. Sociopaths will never take blame for anything they have done to anyone no matter if it is family or friend.
13. Sociopaths have many sexual partners and tend to act out many sexual acts.
14. Sociopaths rarely stay in one place for a long time (home/work).
15. Sociopaths will change themselves if they know it will keep them from being found out.

Characteristics of a psychopath are as followed:

1. Psychopaths use superficial charm to lure their victims.
2. Psychopaths are extremely self-centered.
3. Psychopaths must always do something to keep themselves from boredom.
4. Psychopaths are very deceptive and tend to lie continuously.
5. Psychopaths show no remorse of guilt towards their victims.
6. Psychopaths are very predatory and usually will live off other people.
7. Psychopaths have many sexual partners in their lifetime.
8. Psychopaths are very impulsive with their lifestyle.
9. Psychopaths are always blaming other people for their actions.
10. Psychopaths never have a realistic view of their lives. (king of the world or from another planet)
11. Psychopaths always want psychological gratification in sexual and criminal activities.
12. Psychopaths tend to try suicide, rarely succeeding.

Enjoy your company!! 

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a great battle.  - Philo
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1763 on: January 17, 2009, 02:59:45 AM »

For some reason Leesburg Rings a Bell and not because of LA

For me too????? Was that the Trenton Duckett case?

I cant answer with baby Duckett ... I have no idea what so ever - Poor baby .. I pray he will be found ....

But I just wanted to say its so Nice to see my beautiful Friend Island Monkey .. I have missed u.

Why thank you~I have been so swamped with work this week and then too tired to do anything except lurk occasionally Plus this case is driving nutty with all the twist and turns, I made need to take up drinking before long.

I saw the answer after I posted (hadn't read all the way thru yet), but I also pray he will be found one day if nothing else but to know for sure...........so many missing kids, makes me want to keep mine on a long leash

YOU are our Inner Peace Monkey and YOUR needed ... Just like Sea Searcher is our Light of Comedy ..the Man .. Monkey .. You are Very Much necessary even if you can only step in from to time to time - your always a Blessing ... its like a breeze of warm air in the Cage when you enter ...

I had to say it (((( Island Monkey ))))

Ahh~That is the sweetest post I've ever head Deenie  no breeze of warm air tonight......we are at 37 outside, time for Florida monkeys to pull out long undies and Uggs Are you located in the frozen parts?? If so, here ya go.......

Me Island Monkey ...today when I woke up * Friday it was 27 below Zero actual Temp - Hello ... and Sat is not to be but - WE hope for above Zero ... Yah it really is bitter cold. Its ok if the Sun is blazing .. seems to make it better ..but when your Lungs hurt after 4, 5 minutes just from breathin... Its Too Damn cold Sister.

I pray for all those who have no shelter tonite in my area - and for all my Fur Babies that I feed almost every day in my yard ... I feel bad that I skipped since the big snow fall .. I have not seen my Squirrels or my Birdies .. I know their there .. but it seems pointless to put their food out ..when its buried by snow or rots in the snow .. Sad before they can find it and or eat it .....  Ugggh ... kills me

Ouch~I feel bad for whining, it seems like this has been one of the coldest winters for almost everyone else in yearssssssssssss. Come on down to the redneck riviera where our normal temp in the winter months is 65ish and warm up!

I know what you mean about feeding the strays, I had an outside cat due to allergies and everynight I would end up feeding 16 stray cats, a racoon and a possum when I lived in TN, but they all ate together and then would disappear during the day. Now that I moved away, I hope they found another outside cat to share with:(
Island Yah I worry about all the Fur Babies but too I worry about all the Homeless Humans and I pray for each and every one of them - for Yesterday and today and the next week. I live 15 mins from Downtown Detroit and I know for a fact that this Cold has taken many people by ... cold snap because it came out of nowhere. It has been cold and we have had tons of snow but never this Cold ..this is a Cold no Human could escape ..even one that is resourceful as a street person ... no way. One day You and I will have to exchange emails .. I really find you and your poems, photos .. remarkable. I must say ... lol ... We will have to meet up on the other boards within SM not on Caylee's time ..K.
Smile

oxo K aka Deenie ... Deenie is my Puppy ...

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1764 on: January 17, 2009, 03:00:08 AM »

I love the picture of sweet little Peanut-kitty.  I will go to bed with the thought of Peanut curled up in a warm sleepy ball in Caylee's lap -- Peanut purring to beat the band, Caylee delighted to snuggle up with such a special little creature...

Well, It's 3:00 A.M. here so this insomniac needs to try to sleep so Goodnight to everyone going to bed and Good Morning to everyone getting up. 
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1765 on: January 17, 2009, 03:03:50 AM »

WOW that could be characteristic's of Many - Mixed UP in a Society Bowl

Characteristics of a sociopath are as followed:

1. Sociopaths are very charming.
2. Sociopaths can be extremely manipulative and will try to con you whenever possible.
3. Sociopaths feel that they are entitled to everything.
4. Sociopaths will lie continuously to get what they want. They can even sometimes manipulate a lie detector.
5. Sociopaths have no remorse, shame or guilt.
6. Sociopaths will show love and happiness only when it serves their purpose. None of the feelings are genuine.
7. Sociopaths have no room for love in their life.
8. Sociopaths need to have excitement in their lives or live on the edge.
9. Sociopaths have lack of empathy hen their victims suffer pain that they have caused.
10. Sociopaths believe that they are all mightier than tho, there is no concern on how their behavior impacts others.
11. Sociopaths usually have a long history of juvenile delinquency as well as behavior problems.
12. Sociopaths will never take blame for anything they have done to anyone no matter if it is family or friend.
13. Sociopaths have many sexual partners and tend to act out many sexual acts.
14. Sociopaths rarely stay in one place for a long time (home/work).
15. Sociopaths will change themselves if they know it will keep them from being found out.

Characteristics of a psychopath are as followed:

1. Psychopaths use superficial charm to lure their victims.
2. Psychopaths are extremely self-centered.
3. Psychopaths must always do something to keep themselves from boredom.
4. Psychopaths are very deceptive and tend to lie continuously.
5. Psychopaths show no remorse of guilt towards their victims.
6. Psychopaths are very predatory and usually will live off other people.
7. Psychopaths have many sexual partners in their lifetime.
8. Psychopaths are very impulsive with their lifestyle.
9. Psychopaths are always blaming other people for their actions.
10. Psychopaths never have a realistic view of their lives. (king of the world or from another planet)
11. Psychopaths always want psychological gratification in sexual and criminal activities.
12. Psychopaths tend to try suicide, rarely succeeding.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1766 on: January 17, 2009, 03:04:47 AM »

you know it is odd how the ants speak and some of the phrases they use
but i got to thinking about this family i know, they are a lot like them ....all about appearences.  when in fact they are a bunch of freaks and make up their own reality.  one of the women in the family is one of the most outrageous liars i have ever met.  i was having a conversation with her mother one day and she said "Tammy tells false hoods", of please, i could not help it i busted out laughing.  i guess it made her feel better to say "false hoods" instead of my daughter is a BIG FAT EFFIN LIAR!

Regrets, I've had a few......
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1767 on: January 17, 2009, 03:07:29 AM »

I add a whisper because its late

We Love Red

shhh

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1768 on: January 17, 2009, 03:09:28 AM »

I add a whisper because its late

We Love Red

shhh

Pappa is in the Cage .......... and that's always a Good thing

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1769 on: January 17, 2009, 03:09:46 AM »

For some reason Leesburg Rings a Bell and not because of LA

For me too????? Was that the Trenton Duckett case?

I cant answer with baby Duckett ... I have no idea what so ever - Poor baby .. I pray he will be found ....

But I just wanted to say its so Nice to see my beautiful Friend Island Monkey .. I have missed u.

Why thank you~I have been so swamped with work this week and then too tired to do anything except lurk occasionally Plus this case is driving nutty with all the twist and turns, I made need to take up drinking before long.

I saw the answer after I posted (hadn't read all the way thru yet), but I also pray he will be found one day if nothing else but to know for sure...........so many missing kids, makes me want to keep mine on a long leash

YOU are our Inner Peace Monkey and YOUR needed ... Just like Sea Searcher is our Light of Comedy ..the Man .. Monkey .. You are Very Much necessary even if you can only step in from to time to time - your always a Blessing ... its like a breeze of warm air in the Cage when you enter ...

I had to say it (((( Island Monkey ))))

Ahh~That is the sweetest post I've ever head Deenie  no breeze of warm air tonight......we are at 37 outside, time for Florida monkeys to pull out long undies and Uggs Are you located in the frozen parts?? If so, here ya go.......

Me Island Monkey ...today when I woke up * Friday it was 27 below Zero actual Temp - Hello ... and Sat is not to be but - WE hope for above Zero ... Yah it really is bitter cold. Its ok if the Sun is blazing .. seems to make it better ..but when your Lungs hurt after 4, 5 minutes just from breathin... Its Too Damn cold Sister.

I pray for all those who have no shelter tonite in my area - and for all my Fur Babies that I feed almost every day in my yard ... I feel bad that I skipped since the big snow fall .. I have not seen my Squirrels or my Birdies .. I know their there .. but it seems pointless to put their food out ..when its buried by snow or rots in the snow .. Sad before they can find it and or eat it .....  Ugggh ... kills me

Ouch~I feel bad for whining, it seems like this has been one of the coldest winters for almost everyone else in yearssssssssssss. Come on down to the redneck riviera where our normal temp in the winter months is 65ish and warm up!

I know what you mean about feeding the strays, I had an outside cat due to allergies and everynight I would end up feeding 16 stray cats, a racoon and a possum when I lived in TN, but they all ate together and then would disappear during the day. Now that I moved away, I hope they found another outside cat to share with:(
Island Yah I worry about all the Fur Babies but too I worry about all the Homeless Humans and I pray for each and every one of them - for Yesterday and today and the next week. I live 15 mins from Downtown Detroit and I know for a fact that this Cold has taken many people by ... cold snap because it came out of nowhere. It has been cold and we have had tons of snow but never this Cold ..this is a Cold no Human could escape ..even one that is resourceful as a street person ... no way. One day You and I will have to exchange emails .. I really find you and your poems, photos .. remarkable. I must say ... lol ... We will have to meet up on the other boards within SM not on Caylee's time ..K.
Smile

oxo K aka Deenie ... Deenie is my Puppy ...

Thank you~Like I've always said, I can't take credit for them as I am blessed to see this daily and only God can create such beauty-just snapping a photo is simple but appreciating the true simple things in life can become difficult for some, so I am so happy you enjoy them. I have a throw away addy pcolabeachmom@yahoo.com where we can also correspond or myspace listed below.

I worry about all the homeless in this weather also, I can't recall a time when it has been this cold for such an extended period of time EVER. I pray for relief for all you "cold monkeys" and all the fur, homeless and poor who can't afford to really heat their homes due to the expense.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1770 on: January 17, 2009, 03:11:04 AM »

Well, It's 3:00 A.M. here so this insomniac needs to try to sleep so Goodnight to everyone going to bed and Good Morning to everyone getting up. 

Nite Dottie~I need to head that way soon myself.

[
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1771 on: January 17, 2009, 03:17:25 AM »

Red I promised you info on some things and I wanted so much to talk with you about- I have alot on my plate due to I am in my own Monkey renovation of my House - so I sent my info to BooMonkey and she went on from what small pieces I gathered and She herself did 100 times more work and has ... been doing a lot ..On her own. So I just want you to know that my email to you was not false or undaunted. My Monkey faith rules.. and I appreciate being a part of SM .. you have a site made up of Incredible People.

I hope You read this - cuz in this World today - Faith in every day people ..as we once knew Sly and the Family Stone.. is a corner mart .. One out of ever some in reality ..But here at SM you can find them on every post...  Props to Red

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1772 on: January 17, 2009, 03:23:40 AM »

Red I promised you info on some things and I wanted so much to talk with you about- I have alot on my plate due to I am in my own Monkey renovation of my House - so I sent my info to BooMonkey and she went on from what small pieces I gathered and She herself did 100 times more work and has ... been doing a lot ..On her own. So I just want you to know that my email to you was not false or undaunted. My Monkey faith rules.. and I appreciate being a part of SM .. you have a site made up of Incredible People.

I hope You read this - cuz in this World today - Faith in every day people ..as we once knew Sly and the Family Stone.. is a corner mart .. One out of ever some in reality ..But here at SM you can find them on every post...  Props to Red

::MonkeyCool:

I couldn't have said it better myself!!  SM is a gift that I treasure, so many smart posters, great mods, klaas is the best admin and well Red, he seems to have a great handle on EVERYTHING from missing children to politics.

O/T Luci is my puppy~she could easily keep a couple of people warm in the frozen tundra. I guess all this global warming caused the deep freeze

[
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1773 on: January 17, 2009, 03:27:04 AM »

Island I have your address - and I appreciate you posting it for me - ... Now it should be removed .. U think?  not from Monkeys but for all who can take it upon reading ... just because YOU are a monkey ...  I dont know if any mods are around ... but thank You,  YOU  remind of someone .. and we can discuss it .. not here - but its good, no worries. 

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1774 on: January 17, 2009, 03:30:15 AM »

I couldn't have said it better myself!!  SM is a gift that I treasure, so many smart posters, great mods, klaas is the best admin and well Red, he seems to have a great handle on EVERYTHING from missing children to politics.

O/T Luci is my puppy~she could easily keep a couple of people warm in the frozen tundra. I guess all this global warming caused the deep freeze

What a beautiful doggy Baby .. See Island You are Blessed ... even then and more

Your a Great Gal and I can't wait to talk with you ..

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1775 on: January 17, 2009, 03:31:38 AM »

Island I have your address - and I appreciate you posting it for me - ... Now it should be removed .. U think?  not from Monkeys but for all who can take it upon reading ... just because YOU are a monkey ...  I dont know if any mods are around ... but thank You,  YOU  remind of someone .. and we can discuss it .. not here - but its good, no worries. 

Thanks for worrying, but it's a toss away that I use just for times like this. Who do I remind you of??

Back on topic, the A's, Bozo and Crasy make me feel so "not peaceful" some time, kinda like this......

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1776 on: January 17, 2009, 03:35:13 AM »

What a beautiful doggy Baby .. See Island You are Blessed ... even then and more

Your a Great Gal and I can't wait to talk with you ..

Yes, she's close to a 200lb fur baby!!!

I DO feel blessed everyday, and not because of material things but because I have learned to find inner peace and contentment. I look forward to chatting with you too

[
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1777 on: January 17, 2009, 03:39:04 AM »

Thanks for worrying, but it's a toss away that I use just for times like this. Who do I remind you of??

Back on topic, the A's, Bozo and Crasy make me feel so "not peaceful" some time, kinda like this......

I am now Worrying about YOU cuz I have never seen You offer  a .. Doggy Soprano Pose  ... whew Island ...

YOU went from Peace to Dog's ma  - is going to Take you Ants out ... lol

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1778 on: January 17, 2009, 03:46:29 AM »

I am now Worrying about YOU cuz I have never seen You offer  a .. Doggy Soprano Pose  ... whew Island ...

YOU went from Peace to Dog's ma  - is going to Take you Ants out ... lol

LOL~that's the way this twisted case gets to me sometimes, plus I found that pic who knows where and I have been dying to use it because it cracked me up

[
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1779 on: January 17, 2009, 03:47:35 AM »

have i entered the twilight zone?

Regrets, I've had a few......
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.