April 27, 2024, 12:46:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #92 1/15/09 - 1/17/09  (Read 320538 times)
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1780 on: January 17, 2009, 03:47:58 AM »

you know it is odd how the ants speak and some of the phrases they use
but i got to thinking about this family i know, they are a lot like them ....all about appearences.  when in fact they are a bunch of freaks and make up their own reality.  one of the women in the family is one of the most outrageous liars i have ever met.  i was having a conversation with her mother one day and she said "Tammy tells false hoods", of please, i could not help it i busted out laughing.  i guess it made her feel better to say "false hoods" instead of my daughter is a BIG FAT EFFIN LIAR!

JuJu your more than right on - and everything that they ever say on Camera is - always said again in opposite ... and has been said over and over and flipped over and over ...

And now they Want Immunity ... Um I am with you .. nothing is right. If it were you or I that had a child of our family missing we would do everything in our power to Find them .. or to find aid to help us ..and work within the offerings of Others Every Day and BE thankful for them helping .. like TES

But then that would be of a Normal Person who is not involved with the Missing ..

It goes without saying ... doesnt it Juju

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1781 on: January 17, 2009, 03:51:34 AM »

Red I promised you info on some things and I wanted so much to talk with you about- I have alot on my plate due to I am in my own Monkey renovation of my House - so I sent my info to BooMonkey and she went on from what small pieces I gathered and She herself did 100 times more work and has ... been doing a lot ..On her own. So I just want you to know that my email to you was not false or undaunted. My Monkey faith rules.. and I appreciate being a part of SM .. you have a site made up of Incredible People.

I hope You read this - cuz in this World today - Faith in every day people ..as we once knew Sly and the Family Stone.. is a corner mart .. One out of ever some in reality ..But here at SM you can find them on every post...  Props to Red

::MonkeyCool:

I couldn't have said it better myself!!  SM is a gift that I treasure, so many smart posters, great mods, klaas is the best admin and well Red, he seems to have a great handle on EVERYTHING from missing children to politics.

O/T Luci is my puppy~she could easily keep a couple of people warm in the frozen tundra. I guess all this global warming caused the deep freeze

Island why I mentioned RED was because HE was IN the Monkey CAGE - RED was for about Ten mins in the Cage .. just so you know ...

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1782 on: January 17, 2009, 03:53:00 AM »

Red I promised you info on some things and I wanted so much to talk with you about- I have alot on my plate due to I am in my own Monkey renovation of my House - so I sent my info to BooMonkey and she went on from what small pieces I gathered and She herself did 100 times more work and has ... been doing a lot ..On her own. So I just want you to know that my email to you was not false or undaunted. My Monkey faith rules.. and I appreciate being a part of SM .. you have a site made up of Incredible People.

I hope You read this - cuz in this World today - Faith in every day people ..as we once knew Sly and the Family Stone.. is a corner mart .. One out of ever some in reality ..But here at SM you can find them on every post...  Props to Red

::MonkeyCool:

I couldn't have said it better myself!!  SM is a gift that I treasure, so many smart posters, great mods, klaas is the best admin and well Red, he seems to have a great handle on EVERYTHING from missing children to politics.

O/T Luci is my puppy~she could easily keep a couple of people warm in the frozen tundra. I guess all this global warming caused the deep freeze

Island why I mentioned RED was because HE was IN the Monkey CAGE - RED was for about Ten mins in the Cage .. just so you know ...

Oh~I noticed

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1783 on: January 17, 2009, 04:00:20 AM »

Night Monkeys, time for me to hit the sack...........see ya tomorrow, I mean later today

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1784 on: January 17, 2009, 04:02:35 AM »

you know it is odd how the ants speak and some of the phrases they use
but i got to thinking about this family i know, they are a lot like them ....all about appearences.  when in fact they are a bunch of freaks and make up their own reality.  one of the women in the family is one of the most outrageous liars i have ever met.  i was having a conversation with her mother one day and she said "Tammy tells false hoods", of please, i could not help it i busted out laughing.  i guess it made her feel better to say "false hoods" instead of my daughter is a BIG FAT EFFIN LIAR!

JuJu your more than right on - and everything that they ever say on Camera is - always said again in opposite ... and has been said over and over and flipped over and over ...

And now they Want Immunity ... Um I am with you .. nothing is right. If it were you or I that had a child of our family missing we would do everything in our power to Find them .. or to find aid to help us ..and work within the offerings of Others Every Day and BE thankful for them helping .. like TES

But then that would be of a Normal Person who is not involved with the Missing ..

It goes without saying ... doesnt it Juju

Juju the thing is we can banter and talk all we want and say everything what we want - Even nutty thoughts of conspiracy .. but what it all comes down to is and YOU know just like every other Monkey in this room .. We only one thing and that is the End Result .. For Caylee to be acknowledged, For her to finally have a place within this Universe that is
Caylee not just a video or a bunch of photo's
Caylee in her years ..what she only knows is .. being a baby with imagination, learning what things are around her such as music, touch, sound, foods that really taste good ... Fun ... being Alive and chattering because its what I do because I am.. just experiencing LIFE every day is Amusement ... for a child at that age ..  having attention, having someone respond to me and having play is work and .. NO I never wanted to be someone's trophy ... I never wanted to be any one But Caylee ... Why Juju was that so hard for the Adults in her Family to understand ...

JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1785 on: January 17, 2009, 04:04:36 AM »

yes it does Deenie....i probably need to step out for a bit because this is really getting to me.  of course all normal people would have called the police immediately if they went to pick their child from the sitters and they were gone and the phone was shut off.  i was in chucke cheese with mine one day and my 2 year old was out of site for a second and i freaked out...made them lock the doors and the whole deal....thank God he was fine....he liked to hide, he is 26 and still a clown.  sorry i will quit rambling

Regrets, I've had a few......
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1786 on: January 17, 2009, 04:05:27 AM »

Night Monkeys, time for me to hit the sack...........see ya tomorrow, I mean later today
I will find Ms Island ... soon  via mail ....... promise .. I am up this late due to yet another quandary of my contractors.... its what I call ... wgas ... at this point .. sorry I am a bit angry

peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #1787 on: January 17, 2009, 04:06:25 AM »

this while family is floating down denial. they cant even acknowledge that shes in an effin jail. george say to her ' you know there arent many people whove had the opportunity to stay where you are...'. uh have i missed something? is she staying at the plaza? and caset says when talking about her poor lonely victim self that she 'stayed in her 'room'. cell...its a dump of a small cell with a toilet in plain view of everyone. *shakes head*

in all aspects i guess reality is not a close friend of theirs.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1788 on: January 17, 2009, 04:07:45 AM »

yes it does Deenie....i probably need to step out for a bit because this is really getting to me.  of course all normal people would have called the police immediately if they went to pick their child from the sitters and they were gone and the phone was shut off.  i was in chucke cheese with mine one day and my 2 year old was out of site for a second and i freaked out...made them lock the doors and the whole deal....thank God he was fine....he liked to hide, he is 26 and still a clown.  sorry i will quit rambling
Juju Your Not Rambling ... your a Mom

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1789 on: January 17, 2009, 04:12:22 AM »

Juju I am concerned though that you have a 26 yr old lost within a Chuckie Cheese .. I see that he is really two yrs old ... I am not sure where the 6 adds in .. I am laughing at the thought of a 26 yr old being lost in Chuckie Cheese ..not at you

JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1790 on: January 17, 2009, 04:12:56 AM »

goodnight all...go get some sleep!

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1791 on: January 17, 2009, 04:14:24 AM »

goodnight all...go get some sleep!

Nite Juju Bee .. and I love your bill the cat .... I am going too my sister ... Nigh Nigh

JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1792 on: January 17, 2009, 04:18:12 AM »

Juju I am concerned though that you have a 26 yr old lost within a Chuckie Cheese .. I see that he is really two yrs old ... I am not sure where the 6 adds in .. I am laughing at the thought of a 26 yr old being lost in Chuckie Cheese ..not at you

LOL..he was 2 at the time that happened...he is now 26

dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1793 on: January 17, 2009, 06:26:06 AM »

Two personality disorders that I have thought about.  If they have been discussed skip.

Histrionic personality disorder (HPD) is a personality disorder characterized by a pattern of excessive emotionality and attention-seeking, including an excessive need for approval and inappropriate seductiveness, usually beginning in early adulthood.

The essential feature of histrionic personality disorder is an excessive pattern of emotionality and attention-seeking behavior. These individuals are lively, dramatic, enthusiastic, and flirtatious. They may be inappropriately sexually provocative, express strong emotions with an impressionistic style, and be easily influenced by others.

Overview
People with this disorder are usually able to function at a high level and can be successful socially and professionally. People with histrionic personality disorder usually have good social skills, but they tend to use these skills to manipulate other people and become the center of attention. [1] Furthermore, histrionic personality disorder may affect a person's social or romantic relationships or their ability to cope with losses or failures. People with this disorder may seek treatment for depression when romantic relationships end, although this is by no means a feature exclusive to this disorder. They often fail to see their own personal situation realistically, instead tending to dramatize and exaggerate their difficulties. They usually blame others for failures or disappointments. They may go through frequent job changes, as they become easily bored and All of these factors may lead to greater risk of developing depression.

Borderline Personality Disorder - Symptoms
A person with borderline personality disorder often has unstable relationships, low self-esteem, and problems with impulsive behavior, all of which begin by early adulthood.2A common feature of this disorder is fear of being left alone (abandoned), even if the threat of being abandoned is not real. This fear may lead to frantic attempts to hold on to those around you and may cause you to become too dependent on others. Sometimes you may react to the fear of being abandoned by rejecting others first before they can reject you. This erratic behavior can lead to troubled relationships in every area of your life.

People who are diagnosed with borderline personality disorder have at least five of the following symptoms. They may:4

Make frantic efforts to avoid real or imagined abandonment.
Have a pattern of difficult relationships caused by alternating between extremes of intense admiration and hatred of others.
Have an unstable self-image or be unsure of his or her own identity.
Act impulsively in ways that are self-damaging, such as extravagant spending, frequent and unprotected sex with many partners, substance abuse, binge eating, or reckless driving.

Have recurring suicidal thoughts, make repeated suicide attempts, or cause self-injury through mutilation, such as cutting or burning himself or herself.
Have frequent emotional overreactions or intense mood swings, including feeling depressed, irritable, or anxious. These mood swings usually only last a few hours at a time. In rare cases, they may last a day or two. Have long-term feelings of emptiness.
Have inappropriate, fierce anger or problems controlling anger. The person may often display temper tantrums or get into physical fights.
Have temporary episodes of feeling suspicious of others without reason (paranoia) or losing a sense of reality.

Not everyone who has five or more of these symptoms is diagnosed with borderline personality disorder. For a person to be diagnosed with any personality disorder, the symptoms must be severe and must go on long enough to cause significant emotional distress or problems functioning in relationships or at work.4

You may have temporary episodes of psychosis (paranoia and a loss of a sense of reality) with borderline personality disorder, especially when you are going through a personal crisis. This psychosis usually does not last very long. But if it continues, your doctor may consider another condition, such as schizophrenia.

Symptoms of borderline personality disorder are not caused by another medical condition or by medicines, and they are not a result of long-term substance abuse problems. Borderline personality disorder may be confused with other conditions with similar symptoms, such as other personality disorders, including antisocial personality disorder and histrionic personality disorder.

dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1794 on: January 17, 2009, 06:40:29 AM »

Two personality disorders that I have thought about.  If they have been discussed skip.

Histrionic personality disorder (HPD) is a personality disorder characterized by a pattern of excessive emotionality and attention-seeking, including an excessive need for approval and inappropriate seductiveness, usually beginning in early adulthood.

The essential feature of histrionic personality disorder is an excessive pattern of emotionality and attention-seeking behavior. These individuals are lively, dramatic, enthusiastic, and flirtatious. They may be inappropriately sexually provocative, express strong emotions with an impressionistic style, and be easily influenced by others.

Overview
People with this disorder are usually able to function at a high level and can be successful socially and professionally. People with histrionic personality disorder usually have good social skills, but they tend to use these skills to manipulate other people and become the center of attention. [1] Furthermore, histrionic personality disorder may affect a person's social or romantic relationships or their ability to cope with losses or failures. People with this disorder may seek treatment for depression when romantic relationships end, although this is by no means a feature exclusive to this disorder. They often fail to see their own personal situation realistically, instead tending to dramatize and exaggerate their difficulties. They usually blame others for failures or disappointments. They may go through frequent job changes, as they become easily bored and All of these factors may lead to greater risk of developing depression.

Borderline Personality Disorder - Symptoms
A person with borderline personality disorder often has unstable relationships, low self-esteem, and problems with impulsive behavior, all of which begin by early adulthood.2A common feature of this disorder is fear of being left alone (abandoned), even if the threat of being abandoned is not real. This fear may lead to frantic attempts to hold on to those around you and may cause you to become too dependent on others. Sometimes you may react to the fear of being abandoned by rejecting others first before they can reject you. This erratic behavior can lead to troubled relationships in every area of your life.

People who are diagnosed with borderline personality disorder have at least five of the following symptoms. They may:4

Make frantic efforts to avoid real or imagined abandonment.
Have a pattern of difficult relationships caused by alternating between extremes of intense admiration and hatred of others.
Have an unstable self-image or be unsure of his or her own identity.
Act impulsively in ways that are self-damaging, such as extravagant spending, frequent and unprotected sex with many partners, substance abuse, binge eating, or reckless driving.

Have recurring suicidal thoughts, make repeated suicide attempts, or cause self-injury through mutilation, such as cutting or burning himself or herself.
Have frequent emotional overreactions or intense mood swings, including feeling depressed, irritable, or anxious. These mood swings usually only last a few hours at a time. In rare cases, they may last a day or two. Have long-term feelings of emptiness.
Have inappropriate, fierce anger or problems controlling anger. The person may often display temper tantrums or get into physical fights.
Have temporary episodes of feeling suspicious of others without reason (paranoia) or losing a sense of reality.

Not everyone who has five or more of these symptoms is diagnosed with borderline personality disorder. For a person to be diagnosed with any personality disorder, the symptoms must be severe and must go on long enough to cause significant emotional distress or problems functioning in relationships or at work.4

You may have temporary episodes of psychosis (paranoia and a loss of a sense of reality) with borderline personality disorder, especially when you are going through a personal crisis. This psychosis usually does not last very long. But if it continues, your doctor may consider another condition, such as schizophrenia.

Symptoms of borderline personality disorder are not caused by another medical condition or by medicines, and they are not a result of long-term substance abuse problems. Borderline personality disorder may be confused with other conditions with similar symptoms, such as other personality disorders, including antisocial personality disorder and histrionic personality disorder.

Self edit because for some reason it didn't all post.This is in response to some earlier post about sociopath verses psychopath and anti-social personality disorder.  If you study each disorder you will see that they are all very closely related and are often times even very hard even for psychiatrist to differentiate between the disorders.  There is extensive assements that would need to be done, testing (MMPI etc.), psychoanalysis by psychiatrist, complete background analysis etc. to be able to exactly pinpoint the disorder.  Even then it is highly likely that different psychiatrist will have different conclusions. There is still so much about the brain that is unknown and it is a very confusing and frustrating process.

Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1795 on: January 17, 2009, 06:43:37 AM »

PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1796 on: January 17, 2009, 06:57:41 AM »

Good morning Today and Dottie and early morning Monkeys. 

Great post Dottie.  I think either fit KC quite well.  The most common diagnosis I have seen in my work is a Borderline Personality Disorder.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1797 on: January 17, 2009, 07:48:43 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
sharlock
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1798 on: January 17, 2009, 07:49:51 AM »

Hi Monkeys,

Have to get this off my chest.  Just wondering if anyone else has had this thought.   Listening to the meter reader something he said caught my attention.  I can't quote verbatum but he said something about a fallen tree branch and a board across it.  Is it possible that Casey hung Caylee from that tree and than put her in the bag?  Not sure how the car trunk would fit into this but just couldn't shake the feeling. 
Yeah, I have mentioned that earlier because it is sounds exactly the same as the bent over trunk branch with a bit of whiteboard nailed to it that can be seen in the D.Casey vid. This imo should clear the policeman because he was obviously taken to the WRONG area.

Be the change you want to see in the world~Gandhi
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1799 on: January 17, 2009, 07:58:13 AM »

NANCY GRACE  January 16, 2009

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Also tonight, a 6-year-old boy goes missing without a trace in southwest Florida. The little boy cannot verbally communicate and has the mind of a 2-year-old. The search growing more desperate by the hour. Tonight, what happened to 6-year-old Adji?

DREW PETRIMOULX, WDBO: Well, it`s basically an oversight. That`s what jail officials are saying, that they should have been released with video that were released a while back, but they weren`t. And yet you see in these videos, she`s really painting herself as a victim. She said the media and the sheriff`s office are out to get her. She even mentions the NANCY GRACE show by name. She says that her attorney, Jose Baez, showed her an episode and she couldn`t believe how -- the things that were being said about her and her mother.

This tape supposedly had some sort of police misconduct. That was one of the defense motions that they were asking for this tape to be released because it was going to show some sort of police misconduct.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Pat Brown, you`re the criminal profiler. Isn`t she essentially saying here that she`s afraid to talk because she might slip and say something incriminating?

PAT BROWN, CRIMINAL PROFILER: Oh, yes, Jane, she is. And what she`s really upset about is she wants to be, as she said, seen as a victim, not that she is one, but she wants to be seen as victim and that`s what she`s upset about, that out in TV land and now out in NANCY GRACE land, it`s not happening. We`re seeing her for what she really is.

LEONARD PADILLA, BOUNTY HUNTER: Well, I just today, after days and days of saying I got to go check my phone bills -- it was the 12th that I talked to Jose for the first time. I don`t know whether he had mentioned it by the 14th to her at all. I do know that he told me, This evening, I`m going to New York or somewhere. And then we talked several times after that on his cell phone and made arrangements to fly back there that Sunday.

But tell you something that`s even more. Remember what she says to somebody -- or she was whispering to Jose when she got out of jail that time and she or somebody said, I want to walk out of here with my head held up high? That`s not what she said. She told Tracy, she said, Get me the "F" out of here.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: So she is concerned, Natisha Lance, about how she`s perceived. We had heard she didn`t watch television from jail. Now it turns out she is very curious about how she`s portrayed.

NATISHA LANCE, NANCY GRACE PRODUCER: That`s how it sounds, Jane. And we do remember that Jose Baez did say that he had gone in with Casey and so that she could have a good laugh. And he was showing her some of the reports that had been done about her, including this one, apparently, about the NANCY GRACE show. So it`s very interesting now to see that she`s upset about this. She`s very -- you can see all the emotion on her, but you also see the emotion from her parents, which is a little disturbing, in my opinion.

I want to go out to Dr. Keri Peterson, who is a doctor of internal medicine at Lenox Hill Hospital. Why no burial yet, Doctor? The family had said they would bury this child after the second autopsy was completed. That second autopsy reportedly has been completed, so what could be left?

DR. KERI PETERSON, PHYSICIAN: Well, from reports, I think that what they`re looking at is the DNA a little more deeply to see if they can uncover any underlying genetic conditions. And also the bones -- see, they haven`t released the autopsy reports, but you can extract from the bones some information about what caused this homicide. For example, if there is chloroform present in the bones, that can be determined through analysis.

And in addition, I think there was something about a snake that they were looking at. Perhaps there`s some remains inside a dead snake that they may be looking at to see if they can tie it into the body.

LEONARD PADILLA, BOUNTY HUNTER, HELPED LOOK FOR CAYLEE ANTHONY: We didn`t know any of this at the time when we went back there, when we bailed her out. I, myself, Rob, Tracy, we all thought, the baby is alive. She`s tired of being over-parented. She`ll tell us.

The next day after we got her out, I sat down with her. It took me about - - 15 minutes to realize that I wasn`t going to get any further than anybody else had with this young lady. I didn`t know about the discussions she`d had with Allan or any of the other detectives.

And when I told her that I didn`t come 3,000 miles and leave my Chihuahua behind in order to put up with this BS, she says, get out of my house. She`s not going to talk to me like a cop.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.