April 27, 2024, 09:57:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #92 1/15/09 - 1/17/09  (Read 320593 times)
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #180 on: January 15, 2009, 09:11:45 PM »

Saw ng, she has said lee is asking for criminal immunity now.
ng never played the angry part of the vidoe, maybe they hadn't had time to spice it up.

Has that chiquita ever provided her cell bills ? Or did she communicate with Dom via the tin foil hat ?

I am sure Casey is still in contact with the parents and getting letters to them via Jose, just like in the texts Lee and Cindy exchanged.  I really think that if that DP lawyer, Terrence L was the main lawyer, she would be accepting ( begging for ) a plea. There is no way she is going ot beat these charges. ever, no matter how many experts Jose gets on board.
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #181 on: January 15, 2009, 09:13:06 PM »

Quote from: dogmom4 on Today at 05:03:09 PM
Quote from: Today on Today at 02:41:01 PM
Anthonys' Former Attorney Gives Kronk $5K Reward

I've noticed that Mark NeJame has gone from vampire (remember this ) when he represented the A's.

To hero when he quit representing the A's and volunteered his services to TES.

What do you all think of him now?

I cannot have any respect for him if what I have read about him is true that he defended some creep who ejaculated on a child? That makes him disgusting to me.

I am behind so this is probably already been asked, WHO IS HE AND WHAT CHILD? TIA JSM

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT THIS IS ABOUT? IT CREEPED ME OUT AND I NEVER RECEIVED AN ANSWER TO MY QUESTION. TIA JSM

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #182 on: January 15, 2009, 09:13:15 PM »

WELCOME FunnyBunnys, love your bunnys.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #183 on: January 15, 2009, 09:13:20 PM »

Welcome Bunny Mummy. Yes jealousy. SHE'S GOING DOWN! Glad you are officially here!

Okay  you are officially cut off.  No more Miller Lites for you missy!!!
Nope not yet. She said she is a funny bunny that is a stay at home mummy. I just gave her another name! Silly Leroy. I've been asking Sassy about finding us an Admiral! Be nice or you can't have one! 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #184 on: January 15, 2009, 09:13:27 PM »

welcome kim!

nice name by the way.........

heh

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #185 on: January 15, 2009, 09:14:15 PM »

What was up with the "stranger" they let come over on Caylee's birthday??
Wasn't that odd, who lets a complete stranger into their house, esp considering the circumstances.
I thought I was the only one thinking something was wonky about this post. Thanks Rose, how is my Zoe?

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #186 on: January 15, 2009, 09:14:25 PM »

Klaas, Nut or someone, how to I bring a quote from the last thread here? I asked a question about a post, but never got any answer. TIA

From a locked thread, all you can do is either post the link or highlight your question and paste it again here. 
Thanks Klaas PLEASE ignore the next post from me.

Have you heard from Muffy Bee? I miss her. 

No and Nut and I are trying to find out where she is.  I'm still hoping it's an issue that she's simply without internet.  I hope she's not sick or something.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #187 on: January 15, 2009, 09:14:25 PM »

Welcome Bunny Mummy. Yes jealousy. SHE'S GOING DOWN! Glad you are officially here!

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #188 on: January 15, 2009, 09:15:07 PM »

Wasn't that odd, who lets a complete stranger into their house, esp considering the circumstances.

More to the point, has the stranger been seen since he was invited into the Ant home? ("Welcome to my web", said the spider to the fly...)

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #189 on: January 15, 2009, 09:15:38 PM »

Nope not yet. She said she is a funny bunny that is a stay at home mummy. I just gave her another name! Silly Leroy. I've been asking Sassy about finding us an Admiral! Be nice or you can't have one! 

Oh, I thought you had a slip of the fingers!!    Now I get it.

Please send my Admiral asap.  Thank you in advance    

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #190 on: January 15, 2009, 09:15:51 PM »

ng never played the angry part of the vidoe, maybe they hadn't had time to spice it up.

Has that chiquita ever provided her cell bills ? Or did she communicate with Dom via the tin foil hat ?

I am sure Casey is still in contact with the parents and getting letters to them via Jose, just like in the texts Lee and Cindy exchanged.  I really think that if that DP lawyer, Terrence L was the main lawyer, she would be accepting ( begging for ) a plea. There is no way she is going ot beat these charges. ever, no matter how many experts Jose gets on board.
Tin Foil Hat
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #191 on: January 15, 2009, 09:18:08 PM »

Tin Foil Hat

But...but...but...it's the Dream Team    

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #192 on: January 15, 2009, 09:18:20 PM »

Klaas, Nut or someone, how to I bring a quote from the last thread here? I asked a question about a post, but never got any answer. TIA

From a locked thread, all you can do is either post the link or highlight your question and paste it again here. 
Thanks Klaas PLEASE ignore the next post from me.

Have you heard from Muffy Bee? I miss her. 

No and Nut and I are trying to find out where she is.  I'm still hoping it's an issue that she's simply without internet.  I hope she's not sick or something.
Thanks Klaas. I love Muffy Bee. Please keep me informed. She is nice like all mods, but she reminds me more of the nuns in grade school. Strict but kind. You are like a jr high teacher, less strict and more COOL. 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #193 on: January 15, 2009, 09:18:23 PM »

I thought I was the only one thinking something was wonky about this post. Thanks Rose, how is my Zoe?
Great, how is Joe? I think she was saying that Nejame defended that person who did that to the little boy.
FunnyBunnys
Scared Monkey

House Rabbits Rule!

« Reply #194 on: January 15, 2009, 09:21:09 PM »

Me Like....heck, just call me Funny Bunny Mummy!!

Thanks for the welcome from all of you!
Kim
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #195 on: January 15, 2009, 09:21:32 PM »

Oh, I thought you had a slip of the fingers!!    Now I get it.

Please send my Admiral asap.  Thank you in advance    
Nope No Admiral for you! 

pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #196 on: January 15, 2009, 09:21:38 PM »

Hey Monkeys

I will be in a bit... I'm going to make some  coffee....lots of catching up to do.
I am off tomorrow  so I am ready to stay up late 

pbxo

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #197 on: January 15, 2009, 09:24:55 PM »

Oh my Nut, you have those two images that so haunt me re my own now teenager...and prob the "nut" of my interest in this heartrending case.

I can't see the vid of the alleged perps rant, but I'd read of her concerns about her own well-being from jump street so already judged her the narcissistic creature I'm know--and learned to despise.

The following are general remarks while I try to catch up 15+ pages.  As re. Grandma/CA?  The parents?  Well, I have my own suspicions about Grandpa.  Imho, the family knew about the sad demise of the darlin' Caylee at some juncture before discovery of remains--and Cindy was kept out of a coverup (if one exists).  Heck, maybe she never will accept that her own kid may have killed her own offspring.  Lord only knows the power of denial, let alone denial that you had an emotionless nutjob in your midst and just let it slide.

I think she has some serious problems, notwithstanding her daughter may well have smoked her grandaughter.  Just try and walk a mile in her shoes right now and the price she'll pay (and has already paid) for dealing w/a sociopathic personality w/kid gloves for too long w/out recognizing that her daughter lacks normal human (let alone maternal) emotion.

All the interrment issues are personal and private I think.  Please understand that I'm very disgusted w/the whole mess.

I'll do my own tally of whom I consider the bad guys when all's said and done.

In the meantime, I want the State's case to be strong enough that whoever killed/or was complicit in killing that little lamb pay dearly.  My opinion is that alleged perp premeditated the baby's demise or possibly fantasized how free she'd be if the child were to die.  But shame on her even though the death might have accidentally occurred.  Too bad for her there's all those pesky net searches on the computer.

I think the whole family has really messed up the gene pool and they tick me off beyond compare.  But myself, I am trying to keep my eye on the alleged perp so I'm assured she is the true perp and justice is done. 

To make a long story longer, I sure wish I could see the poor, poor, pitiful me rant.  I would have backed my kid in the corner and shown her a true control freak mother.  I can't tell you how nuts I would have gone on my own kid about the whereabouts of our own blood kin--that beautiful child Caylee.   
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #198 on: January 15, 2009, 09:25:12 PM »

Hey Monkeys

I will be back in a bit... I'm going to make some  coffee....lots of catching up to do.
I am off tomorrow  so I am ready to stay up late 

pbxo

haha  I forgot to write back....see why I need coffee. 

pb

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #199 on: January 15, 2009, 09:25:18 PM »

Great, how is Joe? I think she was saying that Nejame defended that person who did that to the little boy.
He's fine, sleeping now as I should be. Oh, I didn't know he defended someone like that. But, he is an attorney. Maybe Mr Nejame is changing what kind of clients he defends. I guess being around the Ants can make a person have a come to Jesus moment. If I were around them, I would have to go to confession for 12 hours and then take a 4 hour shower to get the ickyness off.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.