April 27, 2024, 08:40:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #92 1/15/09 - 1/17/09  (Read 320586 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1800 on: January 17, 2009, 07:59:40 AM »

Link for Nancy Grace transcripts for those who want it.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0901/16/ng.01.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1801 on: January 17, 2009, 08:03:02 AM »

Good morning to you early morning monkeys

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
sharlock
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1802 on: January 17, 2009, 08:04:30 AM »

Ok I watched part of the video, as much as I could stand.  I have never seen three people talk about nothing for so long.  And George, play like this is a job and you are the boss???  Omg.  Then mom, ok I cant deal with this, talk to your dad????    Good grief!!!  Oklay I have to go make cornbread to go with the soup beans.  Please, you guys think about me flying tomorrow after this plane crash.  Ok??????
I was trying to find you a reassuring flying smiley but instead I came across a smiley made on the image of Casey's personality.

Hope you have a good flight!

Be the change you want to see in the world~Gandhi
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1803 on: January 17, 2009, 08:06:41 AM »

Today,thanks for  highlighting NG.
I find the snake part interesting.
LP talking about leaving his chihuahua cracks me up. 
What about the genetic tesing?

Good Morning Muffy   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1804 on: January 17, 2009, 08:07:19 AM »

You're up bright and early also.  Hope you are feeling better and recovering from your pneumonia.
sharlock
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1805 on: January 17, 2009, 08:08:47 AM »

Good Morning MuffyBee and everyone else in the cage.

sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1806 on: January 17, 2009, 08:09:26 AM »

Not sure if posted yet;

http://caseyanthonycase.wordpress.com/2009/01/16/anthony%e2%80%99s-still-selling-missing-toddler-t-shirts/

Anthony’s still selling missing toddler t-shirts
Posted by express on January 16, 2009

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) — Weeks after the remains of missing toddler Caylee Antony were found, t-shirts bearing her likeness and asking for information on her whereabouts are still being sold.

The place? The MySpace website set up by the Anthony family shortly after Caylee went missing. The website said it was updated on January 13th.

The message says that in response to folks who want bracelets and shirts from the search for Caylee there are some left and they are for sale. All you have to do is write a check to the Anthony’s.

That isn’t setting well with some people.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
VIDEO: Missing toddler tshirts still being sold

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 “I don’t think they should be profiting, I think it’s wrong,” said one visitor to the makeshift memorial set up where the toddler’s remains were found.

Then there are blogs with dozens of email from folks, who say things such as ” they (the Anthony’s) are sick individuals, morbid” they say since Caylee is no longer alive.

But according to Michelle Bart the woman in charge of the website, she put the message up at Cindy Anthony’s request.

“Since dr. G’s announcement on December 19th,” Bart said. “I have had numerous requests still for bracelets and shirts.”

The money Bart made from the items she said will go to nonprofits that helped with the search.

Bart added that said she would be talking with Cindy to see if they should close the sale.

Source:   FOX 35 News Orlando Friday, 16 Jan 2009, 7:43 PM EST

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1807 on: January 17, 2009, 08:12:33 AM »

Good morning Muffy, you too, Trimm.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1808 on: January 17, 2009, 08:22:01 AM »

Good Morning Muffy   
Genetic testing allows the genetic diagnosis of vulnerabilities to inherited diseases.

I thought that was very interesting and I missed it on NG last night.  I think it is a possible defense strategy -- Caylee died because of (whatever might be found) and mother panicked, blah, blah.   

Remember Casey had a seizure (personally I think it was drug or alcohol related). I think they are trying to find a genetic disease that causes seizures to say Caylee died of a seizure and Casey has the same disorder. blah, blah.
sharlock
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1809 on: January 17, 2009, 08:23:32 AM »

Two personality disorders that I have thought about.  If they have been discussed skip.

Histrionic personality disorder (HPD) is a personality disorder characterized by a pattern of excessive emotionality and attention-seeking, including an excessive need for approval and inappropriate seductiveness, usually beginning in early adulthood.

The essential feature of histrionic personality disorder is an excessive pattern of emotionality and attention-seeking behavior. These individuals are lively, dramatic, enthusiastic, and flirtatious. They may be inappropriately sexually provocative, express strong emotions with an impressionistic style, and be easily influenced by others.

Overview
People with this disorder are usually able to function at a high level and can be successful socially and professionally. People with histrionic personality disorder usually have good social skills, but they tend to use these skills to manipulate other people and become the center of attention. [1] Furthermore, histrionic personality disorder may affect a person's social or romantic relationships or their ability to cope with losses or failures. People with this disorder may seek treatment for depression when romantic relationships end, although this is by no means a feature exclusive to this disorder. They often fail to see their own personal situation realistically, instead tending to dramatize and exaggerate their difficulties. They usually blame others for failures or disappointments. They may go through frequent job changes, as they become easily bored and All of these factors may lead to greater risk of developing depression.

Borderline Personality Disorder - Symptoms
A person with borderline personality disorder often has unstable relationships, low self-esteem, and problems with impulsive behavior, all of which begin by early adulthood.2A common feature of this disorder is fear of being left alone (abandoned), even if the threat of being abandoned is not real. This fear may lead to frantic attempts to hold on to those around you and may cause you to become too dependent on others. Sometimes you may react to the fear of being abandoned by rejecting others first before they can reject you. This erratic behavior can lead to troubled relationships in every area of your life.

People who are diagnosed with borderline personality disorder have at least five of the following symptoms. They may:4

Make frantic efforts to avoid real or imagined abandonment.
Have a pattern of difficult relationships caused by alternating between extremes of intense admiration and hatred of others.
Have an unstable self-image or be unsure of his or her own identity.
Act impulsively in ways that are self-damaging, such as extravagant spending, frequent and unprotected sex with many partners, substance abuse, binge eating, or reckless driving.

Have recurring suicidal thoughts, make repeated suicide attempts, or cause self-injury through mutilation, such as cutting or burning himself or herself.
Have frequent emotional overreactions or intense mood swings, including feeling depressed, irritable, or anxious. These mood swings usually only last a few hours at a time. In rare cases, they may last a day or two. Have long-term feelings of emptiness.
Have inappropriate, fierce anger or problems controlling anger. The person may often display temper tantrums or get into physical fights.
Have temporary episodes of feeling suspicious of others without reason (paranoia) or losing a sense of reality.

Not everyone who has five or more of these symptoms is diagnosed with borderline personality disorder. For a person to be diagnosed with any personality disorder, the symptoms must be severe and must go on long enough to cause significant emotional distress or problems functioning in relationships or at work.4

You may have temporary episodes of psychosis (paranoia and a loss of a sense of reality) with borderline personality disorder, especially when you are going through a personal crisis. This psychosis usually does not last very long. But if it continues, your doctor may consider another condition, such as schizophrenia.

Symptoms of borderline personality disorder are not caused by another medical condition or by medicines, and they are not a result of long-term substance abuse problems. Borderline personality disorder may be confused with other conditions with similar symptoms, such as other personality disorders, including antisocial personality disorder and histrionic personality disorder.

Wow those symptoms are eerily close to a family member. I've got to say that people say alot that George and Cindy handle Casey badly but I know that if they handled her any differently they would be talking to and empty booth. Sure maybe they could have done things better in the past but now I don't think they have much choice anymore if they want to keep- her talking. I really don't see that Baez can claim that this vid showed the police had been untoward in any way so I just don't know what he thought they'd done. Makes you wonder what stories Casey has been telling him hey.
I am still catching up and I wondered if there was any more info on the Annie and (ZG)Casey go for a drive scenario?

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1810 on: January 17, 2009, 08:23:45 AM »

Good morning Muffy, you too, Trimm.

Hey Pooky.
Did you see Greta last night? I can't watch it and wondered if there was anything interesting.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1811 on: January 17, 2009, 08:27:15 AM »

Thanks Today. I was thinking the same thing.Can we say grasping at straws? 

~ Peter Frampton
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1812 on: January 17, 2009, 08:31:21 AM »

ISSUES WITH JANE VELEZ-MITCHELL

Aired January 16, 2009
sharlock
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1813 on: January 17, 2009, 08:31:28 AM »

Good Morning Muffy   
Genetic testing allows the genetic diagnosis of vulnerabilities to inherited diseases.

I thought that was very interesting and I missed it on NG last night.  I think it is a possible defense strategy -- Caylee died because of (whatever might be found) and mother panicked, blah, blah.   

Remember Casey had a seizure (personally I think it was drug or alcohol related). I think they are trying to find a genetic disease that causes seizures to say Caylee died of a seizure and Casey has the same disorder. blah, blah.
You are probably right but I think another reason they are keeping Casey from being cremated yet is because the defense hasn't gotten all the results from the prosecutions tests back and theywant to refute anything that might be detrimental to them so they want the option to retest. The frustrating thing is they could keep a smal portion for sampling and let his baby have the burial and sendoff she deserves. Poor Caylee has been forgotten by the defense team in all of this and that will look bad for them at trial imo.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1814 on: January 17, 2009, 08:32:45 AM »

According to Greta and Conway, the police were at the Anthony's home today and Conway claims it did NOT have to do with the murder investigation.

Hey monkeys.Do any of you know anything about this? 

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1815 on: January 17, 2009, 08:36:15 AM »

Sharon,I read that last night.
I do think they should close that sale.disgusting.

~ Peter Frampton
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1816 on: January 17, 2009, 08:38:02 AM »

The snake mention on NG last night really got me thinking because it made it sound like someone kept the dead snake for one thing. However what really came to mind was "what if" that snake died from chloroform ingestion or something that killed Caylee? I am still wondering if they really kept the snake to test.

(sorry if already discussed ..I haven't had time to read all of last nights postings)
sharlock
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1817 on: January 17, 2009, 08:43:28 AM »

According to Greta and Conway, the police were at the Anthony's home today and Conway claims it did NOT have to do with the murder investigation.

Hey monkeys.Do any of you know anything about this? 
No I don't sorry, he was very tightlipped about it though!

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1818 on: January 17, 2009, 08:44:00 AM »

I know it is being said this lastest video wasn't released earlier due to a clerical error - but I can't help think that it was a strategic move on behave of the prosectution.  It is just a fresh reminder of how truly sick Casey is.

I hope there are more clerical errors.   

LOL, ITA, and I believe you will get your wish  
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1819 on: January 17, 2009, 08:48:24 AM »

I know it is being said this lastest video wasn't released earlier due to a clerical error - but I can't help think that it was a strategic move on behave of the prosectution.  It is just a fresh reminder of how truly sick Casey is.

I hope there are more clerical errors.   

LOL, ITA, and I believe you will get your wish  

I hope so. 

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.