April 27, 2024, 09:39:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #92 1/15/09 - 1/17/09  (Read 320518 times)
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1840 on: January 17, 2009, 09:27:10 AM »

I mentioned this on an earlier thread but I think it is very interesting. While watching the vid of Cindy denying she intntionally gave the wrong brush to LE she mentions how the defense wanted dna so Casey and Cindy found hairbands etc and the brush but they also STRIPPED THE BED and gave that to the defense team too. Now I know LE have linked the crime back to the house already but there was mention of some bedding being fund at the crime scene (unconfirmed) and the police sure took a lot of bedding when they did their search that would tend to back this up. As far as I know the defense team do not have to offer this to LE and this is the only time Cindy mentions it while she is rambling for a long time about all sorts of stuff so I doubt that LE are even aware that the defense team has it. It would make sense that Casey would want it out of the house if she knew it could link her to the crime so she gave it to Baez and I think LE need to go get it. If they had already done so there would have been a motion to get it and there hasn't been.
What do you think?

I think its a good catch on your part.  And LE should be notified.
sharlock
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1841 on: January 17, 2009, 09:31:02 AM »

I'll try the last part one more time. KC took LE to a complex and pointed to a condo and said it was where Zani's  relative lived but the person that really lived in that place was one of Kio Marie's relative's
I think that Kio Marie and Annie are going to be Crucial  when this all comes to Trial = If Kio Marie's testimony can be used ..since she has been printed in every gossip rag ..

Des- I agree, I think Kio is important to connect some dots, and now since Caylee was found where she was.. But I think the SA will lay low on her because Baez is going to come out swinging on her for the reasons you mentioned.

I completely agree on Annie. Remember early in the first jail visits Cindy and Casey spoke of her lovingly?
Casey is bonded out and Annie's hat gets shredded and thrown in the trash... Why?
She did act as though Aniie was great to her parents but when Lee was asking who he could trust Annie got a NO.  She knew Annie had something on her she was just hoping Annie would stay quiet imo.

Be the change you want to see in the world~Gandhi
sharlock
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1842 on: January 17, 2009, 09:35:10 AM »

I mentioned this on an earlier thread but I think it is very interesting. While watching the vid of Cindy denying she intntionally gave the wrong brush to LE she mentions how the defense wanted dna so Casey and Cindy found hairbands etc and the brush but they also STRIPPED THE BED and gave that to the defense team too. Now I know LE have linked the crime back to the house already but there was mention of some bedding being fund at the crime scene (unconfirmed) and the police sure took a lot of bedding when they did their search that would tend to back this up. As far as I know the defense team do not have to offer this to LE and this is the only time Cindy mentions it while she is rambling for a long time about all sorts of stuff so I doubt that LE are even aware that the defense team has it. It would make sense that Casey would want it out of the house if she knew it could link her to the crime so she gave it to Baez and I think LE need to go get it. If they had already done so there would have been a motion to get it and there hasn't been.
What do you think?

Sassy I am from Australia and wouldn't know how to go about notifying them but I sure would feel better if someone did. It has been bothering me ever since I noticed it.

Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1843 on: January 17, 2009, 09:36:04 AM »

I thought that was very interesting and I missed it on NG last night.  I think it is a possible defense strategy -- Caylee died because of (whatever might be found) and mother panicked, blah, blah.   

Remember Casey had a seizure (personally I think it was drug or alcohol related). I think they are trying to find a genetic disease that causes seizures to say Caylee died of a seizure and Casey has the same disorder. blah, blah.

Very sharp insight Today, ITA.

Although I am not aware what affliction causes one to wrap duct tape around your child's head covering both breathing avenues.
Yeesh that guy already.

It works if you believe that she panicked and staged for the kidnap theory - one possible theory the defense might use.  I think its a fishing expedition by defense, a possible - throw at wall and see what sticks.  Just the fact that they are possibly looking at underlying genetic conditions is very telling.

Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1844 on: January 17, 2009, 09:39:27 AM »

What do you think?

Could it even be used as evidence at this point by the prosecution?  Chain of custody and all that.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1845 on: January 17, 2009, 09:42:04 AM »

What do you think?

Sassy I am from Australia and wouldn't know how to go about notifying them but I sure would feel better if someone did. It has been bothering me ever since I noticed it.

Oh.   I didn't know you were from Australia!     

I have a feeling LE reads everything posted here, but maybe someone who has Yuri's email addy should send it.   
I think they should know about it, if they don't already.
sharlock
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1846 on: January 17, 2009, 09:43:04 AM »

What do you think?

ETA- http://www.wftv.com/video/18149829/index.html

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1847 on: January 17, 2009, 09:43:52 AM »

Deenie... I'm trying to catch up, you guys are fast when I'm asleep, but I wanted to respond to your post, yes I do remember that video, I remember watching it, and thinking he was a very believable kid.
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #1848 on: January 17, 2009, 09:55:49 AM »

Snipped

LUCKYCHARMSPRINCESS: I really appreciate your input; but I respectfully disagree with your statement: "People also call these people psychopaths but they really are two different types of disorders"
According to Robert Hare Phd, author of "Without Conscience" , creator of the "Psychopathy Checklist" & the world's leading authority on psychopathy:

Many researchers, clinicians, and writers use the terms psychopath and sociopath interchangeably. Sometimes the term sociopathy is used because it is less likely than is psychopathy to be confused with psychoticism or insanity. In many cases the choice of term reflects the user's views on the origins and determinents of the clinical syndrome or disorder described in this book. Thus, some clinicians and researchers--as well as most sociologists and criminologists--who believe that the syndrome is forged entirely by social forces and early experiences prefer the term sociopath, whereas those--including this writer--who feel that psychological, biological, and genetic factors also contribute to development of the syndrome generally use the term psychopath. The same individual therefore could be diagnosed as a sociopath by one expert and as a psychopath by another.

He does take issue with interchanging the term anti-social personality disorder with both of these believing that anti-social does not cover all aspects of psychopathy. Anti-social defined by; a cluster of criminal and anti-social behaviors & psychopathy defined by; a cluster of both personality traits and socially deviant behaviors(as defined in DSM IV, the psychology bible.

CONDUCT DISORDER is the term used to define individuals, with this syndrome, who are under age 18.

Got company coming, will try to be back later. If not, nite all! 

KUDOS TO BLINK: MONKEYS RULE!!!!!!!!!   

Hi Monken,

Dr. Hare is a well renouned leader in the defining and application of psychopathic personalities, you are certainly right about that and I do not disagree there. I'm only pointing out that while there are characteristics that are the very similiar, the manifestations of these characteristics are very different. I know you might disagree with me there too but Dr. Hare comes from a background in psychophysiology, I do not. Smile

A lot of people have called Casey, Pathological Liar, Dissociative Personality, Borderline Personality, Asperger's Syndrome, Narcississtic Personality and on and on. Without a full psychological exam, no one will know for sure until history is disclosed. Recently psychologists have been calling sociopathic "anti-social personality disorder" by the DSM IV, and many psychs have said it is too broad of a definition. As you know, the more we learn about brain chemistry and the more people there are to study with these disorders, the better chance we will have to categorize them more succintly. The world of psychology and psychiatry is opinionated because the human mind has so many facets and so many facets yet to discover.

Prior to what we knew about her......I think people saw Casey as 'normal looking' (in her photos with Caylee) and have a hard time wrapping their head around how such an evil mind can come in such a normal looking package.

I included the site for this info in case anyone would like to read the entire article. Everyone will interpret Casey's behavior based on how they see her fit into the categories below. http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/1013712/sociopath_vs_psychopath_the_differences.html

Characteristics of a sociopath are as followed:

1. Sociopaths are very charming.
2. Sociopaths can be extremely manipulative and will try to con you whenever possible.
3. Sociopaths feel that they are entitled to everything.
4. Sociopaths will lie continuously to get what they want. They can even sometimes manipulate a lie detector.
5. Sociopaths have no remorse, shame or guilt.
6. Sociopaths will show love and happiness only when it serves their purpose. None of the feelings are genuine.
7. Sociopaths have no room for love in their life.
8. Sociopaths need to have excitement in their lives or live on the edge.
9. Sociopaths have lack of empathy hen their victims suffer pain that they have caused.
10. Sociopaths believe that they are all mightier than tho, there is no concern on how their behavior impacts others.
11. Sociopaths usually have a long history of juvenile delinquency as well as behavior problems.
12. Sociopaths will never take blame for anything they have done to anyone no matter if it is family or friend.
13. Sociopaths have many sexual partners and tend to act out many sexual acts.
14. Sociopaths rarely stay in one place for a long time (home/work).
15. Sociopaths will change themselves if they know it will keep them from being found out.

Characteristics of a psychopath are as followed:

1. Psychopaths use superficial charm to lure their victims.
2. Psychopaths are extremely self-centered.
3. Psychopaths must always do something to keep themselves from boredom.
4. Psychopaths are very deceptive and tend to lie continuously.
5. Psychopaths show no remorse of guilt towards their victims.
6. Psychopaths are very predatory and usually will live off other people.
7. Psychopaths have many sexual partners in their lifetime.
8. Psychopaths are very impulsive with their lifestyle.
9. Psychopaths are always blaming other people for their actions.
10. Psychopaths never have a realistic view of their lives. (king of the world or from another planet)
11. Psychopaths always want psychological gratification in sexual and criminal activities.
12. Psychopaths tend to try suicide, rarely succeeding.

Enjoy your company!! 

Casey is obviously a psychopath. It upsets me a lot to hear people confuse her with a "Borderline" personality, because for one thing "Borderline" is a kind of meaningless diagnosis--it's just an immature person with suicidal tendencies.  And Asperger's people are just bad at reading body language or understanding what kinds of things another person wants to listen to--the opposite of manipulative--they couldn't manipulate someone to save their lives.

i dont think anyone can say shes 'obviously' anything. i always refer to her as a sociopath because for one, i highly doubt this little narcissist could ever fathom this world going on without her. i also dont think she has any previous instances of doing self harm. i cant say for sure obviously but cindy is a nurse and i dont think shed miss that. well ok she missed her being pregnant but go along with me here for the sake of argument haha.  basically what im really trying to say to say is the distinction between the two is a tough call and theres no way to be sure without an extensive evaluation and even then theres blurred edges.

as for your comment about borderline personality disorder im a bit confused. are you saying its not a valid condition?

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
sharlock
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1849 on: January 17, 2009, 09:56:37 AM »

What do you think?

Could it even be used as evidence at this point by the prosecution?  Chain of custody and all that.
Not sure but if it has Caylees blood on it I think they could find a way to get it in.

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1850 on: January 17, 2009, 10:02:28 AM »

Not sure of the actual frequency that the meter readers actually 'read' the meters ( maybe every two months, three months, and the others are estimates).

But....maybe KRONK was in the area of Hopespring, etc....and had seen Casey...or heard something during the 'flare up with Cindy' and then finally put two and two together.  Of course, being that he would have been assisgned a different route other months, was not in that area on a monthly basis.

Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1851 on: January 17, 2009, 10:02:28 AM »

What do you think?

Not sure but if it has Caylees blood on it I think they could find a way to get it in.
If it had any damning evidence on it, my guess is that the defense destroyed it long ago.  And if defense still has it, it can only be helpful to defense and prosecution will not use because of the chain of custody.
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1852 on: January 17, 2009, 10:02:58 AM »

I thought that was very interesting and I missed it on NG last night.  I think it is a possible defense strategy -- Caylee died because of (whatever might be found) and mother panicked, blah, blah.   

Remember Casey had a seizure (personally I think it was drug or alcohol related). I think they are trying to find a genetic disease that causes seizures to say Caylee died of a seizure and Casey has the same disorder. blah, blah.

Very sharp insight Today, ITA.

Although I am not aware what affliction causes one to wrap duct tape around your child's head covering both breathing avenues.
Yeesh that guy already.
[/quote]If that is something they would try to prove it might be hard to prove unless Casey had a history of seizures which I don't think there was an explanation of why she had one with one of those boyfriends. It could just as easily have been a seizure due to alcohol or drug use. If Caylee never had a seizure before which would be on record then that would be hard to prove. I think that defense would fall apart in court.
sharlock
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1853 on: January 17, 2009, 10:04:30 AM »

Thanks guys, I appreciate your kind words.  I did want to apologise tho.  Its all good, I wont crack the shits again, only with slore casey 

Is that monkey talk or Aussie talk ?   

Crack the shits. I need to find out what it means pronto. I am using that one today in conversation as many times as possible. Hope I don't get fired! 
I saw this on an earlier page and thought I'd mention it is Aussie speak for chucking a tantrum lol.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1854 on: January 17, 2009, 10:06:39 AM »

4709 Hopespring Zenida Hernandez..... ready for a big shocker......this is a relative of Kio Marie. I ran across this info when I was trying to figure out if Casey kept going to the Airport to take Caylee to Kio Marie to babysit because the best I can gather Kio Marie supposedly lives there. Now get this EVEN BIGGER SHOCKER the apartment or condo where Casey pointed to and said Zenida's relative lived there well a relative of Kio Marie's lived there.

ilovegoodies - I know I'm responding long after you are gone but hopefully you'll see my question.  WHERE ARE YOU GETTING THIS INFORMATION.  I hope you understand that I at least need to know where you are reading this or who is supplying you with this information before I can consider it at all.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1855 on: January 17, 2009, 10:07:06 AM »

I like how you explained this LuckyCharms.Does anyone know if Casey is diagnosed as a sociopath,would that work in her favor at trial(if it goes to trial)?Would that diagnoses get her life in a mental hospital?
Also I want to thank Blink for the very eye opening front page post....great job!

I personally think that if Baez intends to seek some sort of mental defect defense, he needs to get him some experts in there.  They need to spend time with her and administer tests.  She, as far as we know, has never had mental health treatment.  This would be a hard defense to take without a lot of time from a doctor spending time with her.  I understood that a sociopath understood right from wrong but just lacked the ability to care.  I don't think this would work as a defense.  JMO.
Ahh,thank you Pooky.That's right,IIRC,a person cannot take a mental defense if they knew right from wrong.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1856 on: January 17, 2009, 10:07:08 AM »

What do you think?

ETA- http://www.wftv.com/video/18149829/index.html

Thanks for posting the link to that video.  I hadn't seen it before.   
I can't stand listening to her.         But, she did say that the bedding went to the defense.   hmmm.
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1857 on: January 17, 2009, 10:08:21 AM »

Good saturday morning Monkey's.It's -3 degrees here in Detroit  

LuckyCharms wrote:

I do not believe that Casey could have had any disciplinary action to change her course of behavior. Sociopaths are about 4% of the population while psychopaths are only about 1%, the number is increasingly smaller when you talk about homicidal behavior. Sociopaths live among us, they work with us, they go to church with us, they cut our hair, they dispense our medication, they prepare our taxes, they work on our root canals and they handle our finances. Many of them will never murder anyone or anything. These are the types of sociopaths that are highlighed in The Sociopath Next Door, by Martha Stout. We marry them, divorce them, fight for custody with them, and all the while, we might never know it. People also call these people psychopaths but they really are two different types of disorders.

If G & C had been more aware of Casey's behavoirs while she was a child they could have prevented her future behavior to a certain extent. However, parents tend to justify and think of it as a passing phase. We've heard Cindy confess that she believed Casey was a sociopath. It's not a term we use loosely because a child has stressed us out or had days of behavior where they acted up. Cindy has known for awhile that Casey has 'something' that is not like all the other kids. Rather than acknowledge it, she did her best to hide it, even going as far as covering up any misdoings by Casey. As we see now, at age 22, Cindy is still defending Casey.

Casey could not be taught responsibility or empathy or guilt or love. If you can imagine being born without nerve endings. You couldn't feel a fluffy dog, a soft pillow or the heat if you got to close to a stove. That would be strange for us, right?  Casey was born without nerve endings (feelings/emotions/conscience). It is why she can't form any connections to anyone. That is why she lives her life in a fantasy rather than reality. She sees other people working, having fun, enjoying life but she can't. She cannot experience great job or the worst heartache. But she has to look like she is all of those things in order to be accepted. Now that we can unravel her lies we can glimpse into the mind of a very disturbed person.

If you go back and read some of her texts to Amy, she is talking about a breakup around May 3. She is over it pretty quickly as by the 4th, she is already talking about going out to meet more boys, as she calls them. This is why she can loose one relationship and on to the next in minutes. This is why she saw Caylee as disposable. She was upset, probably out of control over the fight she and Cindy had on the 15th. She killed Caylee in a rage. Now it was just a matter of hiding her so that she didn't have to be reminded of the burden. When she sees G & C on Aug 14th, she doesn't understand why Cindy is so upset, after all, she's done the best she can. This is why she didn't do anything to find Caylee after she was released on her 1st bond. In her mind, it was over, finished, time to move on. She can't make the connection between everyone else missing Caylee and her disposing of something that was in her way. So, long story short, there was nothing anyone could do.

I like how you explained this LuckyCharms.Does anyone know if Casey is diagnosed as a sociopath,would that work in her favor at trial(if it goes to trial)?Would that diagnoses get her life in a mental hospital?
Also I want to thank Blink for the very eye opening front page post....great job!

While I disagree that there is a difference between sociopaths and psychopaths, it does not make any difference. Neither is grounds for a mental defense. Neither are considered insanity. The definition of legal insanity is that you are unable to differentiate right from wrong. Psychopaths have no problem with this distinction - they just don't care and/or think the rules do not apply to them.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #1858 on: January 17, 2009, 10:11:26 AM »

i cant believe it...in that video that cindys going on about the brush...i swear shes been talking for 4 minutes straight and she hasnt even stopped to take a breath. does she have gills or something...ive never seen anyone that can talk nonstop for this long.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1859 on: January 17, 2009, 10:11:52 AM »

Two personality disorders that I have thought about.  If they have been discussed skip.

Histrionic personality disorder (HPD) is a personality disorder characterized by a pattern of excessive emotionality and attention-seeking, including an excessive need for approval and inappropriate seductiveness, usually beginning in early adulthood.

The essential feature of histrionic personality disorder is an excessive pattern of emotionality and attention-seeking behavior. These individuals are lively, dramatic, enthusiastic, and flirtatious. They may be inappropriately sexually provocative, express strong emotions with an impressionistic style, and be easily influenced by others.

Overview
People with this disorder are usually able to function at a high level and can be successful socially and professionally. People with histrionic personality disorder usually have good social skills, but they tend to use these skills to manipulate other people and become the center of attention. [1] Furthermore, histrionic personality disorder may affect a person's social or romantic relationships or their ability to cope with losses or failures. People with this disorder may seek treatment for depression when romantic relationships end, although this is by no means a feature exclusive to this disorder. They often fail to see their own personal situation realistically, instead tending to dramatize and exaggerate their difficulties. They usually blame others for failures or disappointments. They may go through frequent job changes, as they become easily bored and All of these factors may lead to greater risk of developing depression.

Borderline Personality Disorder - Symptoms
A person with borderline personality disorder often has unstable relationships, low self-esteem, and problems with impulsive behavior, all of which begin by early adulthood.2A common feature of this disorder is fear of being left alone (abandoned), even if the threat of being abandoned is not real. This fear may lead to frantic attempts to hold on to those around you and may cause you to become too dependent on others. Sometimes you may react to the fear of being abandoned by rejecting others first before they can reject you. This erratic behavior can lead to troubled relationships in every area of your life.

People who are diagnosed with borderline personality disorder have at least five of the following symptoms. They may:4

Make frantic efforts to avoid real or imagined abandonment.
Have a pattern of difficult relationships caused by alternating between extremes of intense admiration and hatred of others.
Have an unstable self-image or be unsure of his or her own identity.
Act impulsively in ways that are self-damaging, such as extravagant spending, frequent and unprotected sex with many partners, substance abuse, binge eating, or reckless driving.

Have recurring suicidal thoughts, make repeated suicide attempts, or cause self-injury through mutilation, such as cutting or burning himself or herself.
Have frequent emotional overreactions or intense mood swings, including feeling depressed, irritable, or anxious. These mood swings usually only last a few hours at a time. In rare cases, they may last a day or two. Have long-term feelings of emptiness.
Have inappropriate, fierce anger or problems controlling anger. The person may often display temper tantrums or get into physical fights.
Have temporary episodes of feeling suspicious of others without reason (paranoia) or losing a sense of reality.

Not everyone who has five or more of these symptoms is diagnosed with borderline personality disorder. For a person to be diagnosed with any personality disorder, the symptoms must be severe and must go on long enough to cause significant emotional distress or problems functioning in relationships or at work.4

You may have temporary episodes of psychosis (paranoia and a loss of a sense of reality) with borderline personality disorder, especially when you are going through a personal crisis. This psychosis usually does not last very long. But if it continues, your doctor may consider another condition, such as schizophrenia.

Symptoms of borderline personality disorder are not caused by another medical condition or by medicines, and they are not a result of long-term substance abuse problems. Borderline personality disorder may be confused with other conditions with similar symptoms, such as other personality disorders, including antisocial personality disorder and histrionic personality disorder.

Wow those symptoms are eerily close to a family member. I've got to say that people say alot that George and Cindy handle Casey badly but I know that if they handled her any differently they would be talking to and empty booth. Sure maybe they could have done things better in the past but now I don't think they have much choice anymore if they want to keep- her talking. I really don't see that Baez can claim that this vid showed the police had been untoward in any way so I just don't know what he thought they'd done. Makes you wonder what stories Casey has been telling him hey.
I am still catching up and I wondered if there was any more info on the Annie and (ZG)Casey go for a drive scenario?

Hi, Dottie! If you look closely at the defining characteristics of these two disorders you will see that there are 2 additional DEFINING characteristics that a psychopath/sociopath has that are NOT listed. They are: A HISTORY OF PATHELOGICAL LYING AND A REPEATED PLAY FOR PITY. Personality disorder characteristics do tend to overlap but there is always defining seperation.

LUCKYCHARMS: I appreciate your input more than you know! 
The list of defining characteristics for psychopathy vs. sociopathy are basically the same; although worded somewhat differently. I have learned that the only differences between the two syndromes is in the labeling. To put it simply: Experts who believe that this an entirely learned behavior influenced by social forces & experiences prefer SOCIOPATH. Experts who believe the person "was born that way" tend to favor PSYCHOPATH. But we are talking about the same type of individual! Also, the reason "psychopath" is not used so much anymore is because of the negative connotations. Although psychopaths rarely kill "they usually get their way without having to" over the years they have been portrayed as mass murderers & sadistic killers. The term psychopath automatically brings this to mind. It always has for me!  All in all, sociopathy is a PERSONALITY DISORDER AND NOT A MENTAL ILLNESS, which is why it is so frightening. There is no "cure." No widely accepted treatment; nothing! They are what they are; forever! 

By the way, my hubby is in 4th sem. RN. He has decided through clinicals that he prefers to work in Psychiatric  This really did shock me as I would really be too chicken to do it! Once graduating he will continue to Psychiatric Nurse Practioner; as this will only be an additional year. I swear, I had nothing to do with his decision & I really think he is obsessed with school!  Hopefully he will be working with our good friend & neighbor who is a Psychologist. 

GOOD MORNING ALL!!!!!     

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.