April 27, 2024, 04:34:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #92 1/15/09 - 1/17/09  (Read 320559 times)
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #1880 on: January 17, 2009, 10:53:36 AM »

i dont think anyone can say shes 'obviously' anything. i always refer to her as a sociopath because for one, i highly doubt this little narcissist could ever fathom this world going on without her. i also dont think she has any previous instances of doing self harm. i cant say for sure obviously but cindy is a nurse and i dont think shed miss that. well ok she missed her being pregnant but go along with me here for the sake of argument haha.  basically what im really trying to say to say is the distinction between the two is a tough call and theres no way to be sure without an extensive evaluation and even then theres blurred edges.

as for your comment about borderline personality disorder im a bit confused. are you saying its not a valid condition?
I kind of agree I think she has multiple issues and at various stages which makes her hard to label really. I disagree though that she is so narcissistic she would never attempt to harm herself. My sister displayed many of these traits and they noticably worsened after she had children. She started self harming and many suicide attempts from about 28 on; it escalates into a woe is me tale of how everyone must be out to get them and then the suicide attempts start but as harsh as this sounds they are mostly for show and attention then acts angry if anyone beleived her enough to call an ambulance. She can be absolutely out of her mind threatening throwing hurting people one minute and when police come she turns into the most rational person in the world. Thats why its hard to get help at first, she has also convinced the psych wards she is fine after suicide attempts and that her family is crazy. Eventually though their files at the police station and mental ward grow and people start to beleive the family but it is nearly always too late by that time.

your sisters suicide attempts may not have been wholehearted but she tried hurting herself for attention. casey went partying and shopping after she murdered caylee(who got too much attention).

please forgive me if i ask this, and you certainly dont have to answer me, i would totally understand if youd rather not. is it your sister you were referring to when you commented on borderline?
She seems to be but has never been formally diagnosed she doesn't think she has a problem. Those times she was looking for attention I agree. They nearly always happen after her current boyfreind leaves. She will kick her kids out if they don't want kids and has done that many times. Then sh too goes out partying without a care in the world where her kids ended up. BUT if her kids leave her even if she told them too and they come to us she goes schizo. They can go anywhere but the family. Of course we still care for them when they need us too but it is hard. Last time I looked after them she called the police and said I kidnapped them lol! She threw them out. She then rang my boss and tried to get me fired and then threatened to kill me. If you do what she wants though she will go back to normal but you have to act like she has done nothing wrong. There is no middle ground with her. My aunt is a psychiatrist and mentioned she believes it is Borderline but we really don't know for sure.
Sorry that was prob waaay more info then you wanted. 

oh no, not at all, thank you for telling me. please dont feel that way. bpd is very hard on family members and loved ones, and im very sorry that you and the rest of your family have to go thru that.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1881 on: January 17, 2009, 10:57:41 AM »

4709 Hopespring Zenida Hernandez..... ready for a big shocker......this is a relative of Kio Marie. I ran across this info when I was trying to figure out if Casey kept going to the Airport to take Caylee to Kio Marie to babysit because the best I can gather Kio Marie supposedly lives there. Now get this EVEN BIGGER SHOCKER the apartment or condo where Casey pointed to and said Zenida's relative lived there well a relative of Kio Marie's lived there.

ilovegoodies - I know I'm responding long after you are gone but hopefully you'll see my question.  WHERE ARE YOU GETTING THIS INFORMATION.  I hope you understand that I at least need to know where you are reading this or who is supplying you with this information before I can consider it at all.
I believe she said it is posted at Websleuths under the Kio Marie thread.

Actually she said that she found the thread at WS after she did her research.  Just because there is a thread at WS doesn't make it so.  I want to know how she knows this to be true otherwise it means nothing to me.  I want to see court records or documentation showing they are related.
sharlock
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1882 on: January 17, 2009, 10:59:46 AM »

I am at least 20 pages behind - thought you might be interested in this....

Thanks KCJackie - what search did you use to get this?  Can you give the the link to it?
We use People Finders for husbands work - thought I would give it a try

Interresting it says #215 because we know 4709 Hopespring is a single family home.
Sometimes there are errors - haven't ran into any major ones though.   

Ok this is killing me because I went on the Orange County site the other day with the last name Almodovar
I put in first names of Zenaida and just for Monkey thoughts I as well looked up the name Alice

Well I found that they both are in the system - Both Names - NO middle names. Yet were all recorded in 1993 - within Orange County

Each filled out papers for Domicile to Live in Orlando from Puerto Rico - Funny thins ... Always ..

Each filed within 20 some days of each other - looks to me as the exact same handwriting. Zenaida actually wrote reason of change of residence - School
Alice no reason stated

Funny Thin again is - They both used the EXACT address as their Home in P.R. right down to a apt # - but its not an apt - It  is a Bus Station .. I chased it

Zenaida put up an Address for new residence on Semaron Blvd which is not NOT anything but a Tax Attorneys Law office. 1486 Semoran Blvd. Orlando

Alice put her new address as 1465 Montego Lane Orlando FL

Then you Map it and its walking Distance .........

Make the Madness Stop PLEASE

This is wild.   Thanks for doing all this research.

And thanks to the other monkeys doing/sharing research, whether it is on "Zenaida" or "personality disorders" or whatever -  I appreciate all the hard work and insights!   
onestly I hope that LE have checked this all out. something like that is very coincidental and needs to be easily refuted.

Be the change you want to see in the world~Gandhi
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1883 on: January 17, 2009, 11:05:39 AM »

Good morning to you early morning monkeys

Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood morning!!!

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1884 on: January 17, 2009, 11:06:54 AM »

Good morning to you early morning monkeys

Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood morning!!!
Morning Sparky!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1885 on: January 17, 2009, 11:07:22 AM »

4709 Hopespring Zenida Hernandez..... ready for a big shocker......this is a relative of Kio Marie. I ran across this info when I was trying to figure out if Casey kept going to the Airport to take Caylee to Kio Marie to babysit because the best I can gather Kio Marie supposedly lives there. Now get this EVEN BIGGER SHOCKER the apartment or condo where Casey pointed to and said Zenida's relative lived there well a relative of Kio Marie's lived there.

ilovegoodies - I know I'm responding long after you are gone but hopefully you'll see my question.  WHERE ARE YOU GETTING THIS INFORMATION.  I hope you understand that I at least need to know where you are reading this or who is supplying you with this information before I can consider it at all.
I believe she said it is posted at Websleuths under the Kio Marie thread.

No backup information but I found it at Tpoix -- here is the link -- http://www.topix.com/forum/city/orlando-fl/T4UHQV6DMIUFOA9C5/p2941

Pooky? I thought you went to the store. 

Thanks for the link.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1886 on: January 17, 2009, 11:07:27 AM »

Peanut - that is the cutest little kitty.    I think you said he is gone, now.   What happened to him?
Sorry for the O/T but I want to pick that kitty up and pet him everytime Peanut posts!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1887 on: January 17, 2009, 11:08:48 AM »

Morning Monkeys, I am 30+ pages behind. Should I read back and try to get caught up or could someone give me a synopsis of what happened last night ? Thanks JSM

Hi JSM.   I would help you out - but I'm stuck on page 84 or so.   Going back and forth, trying to catch up!   
Lots of interesting reading, though!

we're trying to catch up in a backwards sort of way. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1888 on: January 17, 2009, 11:09:05 AM »

KLAAS

I'm way behind, can you fill me in on what Greta was about last night, please?

I promise I won't bother you again today! 

Thanks, JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1889 on: January 17, 2009, 11:09:27 AM »

Good Morning Monkey's..

Can any post a close of view of the address 2708 Palmetto rd, Florida..

I am not good on posting maps let alone find what I am looking on a map..

Leave no stone unturned..

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1890 on: January 17, 2009, 11:10:39 AM »

Morning Monkeys, I am 30+ pages behind. Should I read back and try to get caught up or could someone give me a synopsis of what happened last night ? Thanks JSM

Hi JSM.   I would help you out - but I'm stuck on page 84 or so.   Going back and forth, trying to catch up!   

Hi Trimm, I am slowly catching up  Good Morning by the way!

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1891 on: January 17, 2009, 11:11:07 AM »

From looking at the " lookups "' done on her computer on June 9th for a Zenaida, it could be that she was looking for a fall guy. Maybe she had some fantasy of a fake kidnapping plot to extract some cash out of Cindy. Her friends were going to PR, she had no money to go and then, she was saddled with the kid.She could have gone for a week and just left Caylee at Cindy's but it was the money that was the hold back. Unless she was trying to obtain another identity for a cash solve problem of hers. She stole from her GP's , Jesse, Lee and used Cindy's credit card without Cindy's permission, what would stop her from screwing over a stranger ? George and Cindy were having cash problems, that well was running dry as there was not much left to steal. How dare they have no money ! for her to steal ! I think if Cindy had just given her a pile of cash she would have let her have Caylee. Caylee was her meal ticket with Cindy.   
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1892 on: January 17, 2009, 11:11:45 AM »

Monken, those statements about a sociopath are very helpful.  Casey is constantly looking for sympathy or pity from others.  It is a weapon she uses against her parents all the time, as we have seen in the video interviews.  SHE is the victim.  SHE is in pain.  SHE has problems.  If her parents start to stand up for themselves, she threatens to hang up the phone or starts to blame them for anything that has gone wrong.  She quickly gets them, especially Cindy, back in line.  I can see Casey saying, "I don't want Caylee, but I will see her dead before Mom gets her."  I think she is jealous, resentful, spiteful and won't tolerate anyone else, even a baby, getting more attention or sympathy from people. 

Yes.

And IMO the tape is very telling...it shows that Casey is really the "controller" in the Anthony household.  Everytime we see a video of George, Cindy or Lee with Casey, they're all bending over backwards to talk with her and not get the wrath of Casey's anger.  She's a very angry person and I think that started many years ago when she realized that spouting off anger would get people to jump to her conclusions (think about the birthday party for Casey's friend and Casey calling home angry that everyone was paying attention to the birthday girl and not Casey....this manipulation by Casey goes back many years).

I'm thinking that the master manipulator, Casey, is really the one that controls the Anthony's household and that Cindy, comes in second and controller over George.  Obviously, and you can see it in the tape, Cindy has no control over Casey.

Not excusing Casey for her behavior at all, just saying that her anger seems beyond a mere anger, it seems to be an uncontrollable rage.  Anyone who has lived with this type of person usually does tiptoe around em, walking on eggshells. 

There is a reason for this rage in Casey.  Not something that developed overnight.  This would have me looking into her childhood experiences for the answers of why/what/how etc. 

Again, not to excuse Casey for the way she is today, or what she very likely did to Caylee, but to help understand the situation better.  Because understanding Casey may help those of us who have a sociopath in our lives understand that person better, and God help us. 

Taking it one step further, it hopefully will bring an understanding for everyone in society on how to avoid helping to create such a person in the future, if such a person is indeed created by experiences in life, not born that way.  Which is still in dispute by many psych docs.  IMO, a person such as Casey is a mixture of both genetics and experiences in life. 

And taking that one step further, IMO, the blame for Caylee's death (morally, not legally) can be laid in part at her grandparents feet.

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1893 on: January 17, 2009, 11:12:22 AM »

I'm always playing "catch-up" it seems.     
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1894 on: January 17, 2009, 11:13:02 AM »

KLAAS

Thanks, JSM

she went to Orlando to the crime scene.  Met with Conway.  Mentioned that yesterday police had arrived at the Anthony's house and that Cindy Anthony seemed very upset.  Conway said police were there but it didn't pertain to the murder investigation.  As far as I know we don't know why they were there.  The usual talk about forensics, etc.  Not alot new.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1895 on: January 17, 2009, 11:14:05 AM »

Monken, those statements about a sociopath are very helpful.  Casey is constantly looking for sympathy or pity from others.  It is a weapon she uses against her parents all the time, as we have seen in the video interviews.  SHE is the victim.  SHE is in pain.  SHE has problems.  If her parents start to stand up for themselves, she threatens to hang up the phone or starts to blame them for anything that has gone wrong.  She quickly gets them, especially Cindy, back in line.  I can see Casey saying, "I don't want Caylee, but I will see her dead before Mom gets her."  I think she is jealous, resentful, spiteful and won't tolerate anyone else, even a baby, getting more attention or sympathy from people. 

Yes.

And IMO the tape is very telling...it shows that Casey is really the "controller" in the Anthony household.  Everytime we see a video of George, Cindy or Lee with Casey, they're all bending over backwards to talk with her and not get the wrath of Casey's anger.  She's a very angry person and I think that started many years ago when she realized that spouting off anger would get people to jump to her conclusions (think about the birthday party for Casey's friend and Casey calling home angry that everyone was paying attention to the birthday girl and not Casey....this manipulation by Casey goes back many years).

I'm thinking that the master manipulator, Casey, is really the one that controls the Anthony's household and that Cindy, comes in second and controller over George.  Obviously, and you can see it in the tape, Cindy has no control over Casey.

Not excusing Casey for her behavior at all, just saying that her anger seems beyond a mere anger, it seems to be an uncontrollable rage.  Anyone who has lived with this type of person usually does tiptoe around em, walking on eggshells. 

There is a reason for this rage in Casey.  Not something that developed overnight.  This would have me looking into her childhood experiences for the answers of why/what/how etc. 

Again, not to excuse Casey for the way she is today, or what she very likely did to Caylee, but to help understand the situation better.  Because understanding Casey may help those of us who have a sociopath in our lives understand that person better, and God help us. 

Taking it one step further, it hopefully will bring an understanding for everyone in society on how to avoid helping to create such a person in the future, if such a person is indeed created by experiences in life, not born that way.  Which is still in dispute by many psych docs.  IMO, a person such as Casey is a mixture of both genetics and experiences in life. 

And taking that one step further, IMO, the blame for Caylee's death (morally, not legally) can be laid in part at her grandparents feet.

I agree with you!       
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1896 on: January 17, 2009, 11:14:46 AM »

Pooky? I thought you went to the store. 

Thanks for the link.

I did Trimm  -- too cold out there so I came back real quick.  We, in NC, are not used to these cold temps.
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #1897 on: January 17, 2009, 11:17:02 AM »

Peanut - that is the cutest little kitty.    I think you said he is gone, now.   What happened to him?
Sorry for the O/T but I want to pick that kitty up and pet him everytime Peanut posts!

ohh thank you so much, i loved her so so much. i called her my peanut .

she was a maine coon cat and she died right before her second birthday. Sad

we got her when she was really really tiny, and shed always had health issues. shed had seizures before she was even 6 months old. they didnt happen again but she still had some other problems. they say maine coon cats are the puppies of the dog world...and she was very affectionate, friendly and totally good natured. i could go on for hours...

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1898 on: January 17, 2009, 11:17:15 AM »

KLAAS

Thanks, JSM

she went to Orlando to the crime scene.  Met with Conway.  Mentioned that yesterday police had arrived at the Anthony's house and that Cindy Anthony seemed very upset.  Conway said police were there but it didn't pertain to the murder investigation.  As far as I know we don't know why they were there.  The usual talk about forensics, etc.  Not alot new.

Klaas - I hope you don't mind that I add this:

Greta said the skelton of Caylee was contained within the bag.   Implied that it was not scattered.    Sounds to me like something Baez wants everyone to believe.   
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1899 on: January 17, 2009, 11:17:18 AM »

KLAAS

Thanks, JSM

I don't believe they weren't there due to the murder investigation. Why else would they be there? Did she smack George with her hammer? Conway is a jacka**.

THANKS KLAAS YOU DA BEST

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.