April 27, 2024, 12:35:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #92 1/15/09 - 1/17/09  (Read 320534 times)
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1900 on: January 17, 2009, 11:18:15 AM »

Good morning to you early morning monkeys

Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood morning!!!
Morning Sparky!

Morning to Josef's mama and all the other monkeys in the cage . . . to include the quests!

Karen

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1901 on: January 17, 2009, 11:19:18 AM »

Peanut - that is the cutest little kitty.    I think you said he is gone, now.   What happened to him?
Sorry for the O/T but I want to pick that kitty up and pet him everytime Peanut posts!

ohh thank you so much, i loved her so so much. i called her my peanut .

she was a maine coon cat and she died right before her second birthday. Sad

we got her when she was really really tiny, and shed always had health issues. shed had seizures before she was even 6 months old. they didnt happen again but she still had some other problems. they say maine coon cats are the puppies of the dog world...and she was very affectionate, friendly and totally good natured. i could go on for hours...

Poor thing.   She was beautiful.    That's a great photo of her.     
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1902 on: January 17, 2009, 11:19:26 AM »

KLAAS

I'm way behind, can you fill me in on what Greta was about last night, please?

I promise I won't bother you again today! 

Thanks, JSM

she went to Orlando to the crime scene.  Met with Conway.  Mentioned that yesterday police had arrived at the Anthony's house and that Cindy Anthony seemed very upset.  Conway said police were there but it didn't pertain to the murder investigation.  As far as I know we don't know why they were there.  The usual talk about forensics, etc.  Not alot new.

Klaas - I hope you don't mind that I add this:

Greta said the skelton of Caylee was contained within the bag.   Implied that it was not scattered.    Sounds to me like something Baez wants everyone to believe.   

No I don't mind but I just think that's all speculation and BS from the defense side.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1903 on: January 17, 2009, 11:20:16 AM »

Good morning to you early morning monkeys

Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood morning!!!
Morning Sparky!

Morning to Josef's mama and all the other monkeys in the cage . . . to include the quests!

Karen

HI!   
sharlock
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1904 on: January 17, 2009, 11:21:22 AM »

i dont think anyone can say shes 'obviously' anything. i always refer to her as a sociopath because for one, i highly doubt this little narcissist could ever fathom this world going on without her. i also dont think she has any previous instances of doing self harm. i cant say for sure obviously but cindy is a nurse and i dont think shed miss that. well ok she missed her being pregnant but go along with me here for the sake of argument haha.  basically what im really trying to say to say is the distinction between the two is a tough call and theres no way to be sure without an extensive evaluation and even then theres blurred edges.

as for your comment about borderline personality disorder im a bit confused. are you saying its not a valid condition?
I kind of agree I think she has multiple issues and at various stages which makes her hard to label really. I disagree though that she is so narcissistic she would never attempt to harm herself. My sister displayed many of these traits and they noticably worsened after she had children. She started self harming and many suicide attempts from about 28 on; it escalates into a woe is me tale of how everyone must be out to get them and then the suicide attempts start but as harsh as this sounds they are mostly for show and attention then acts angry if anyone beleived her enough to call an ambulance. She can be absolutely out of her mind threatening throwing hurting people one minute and when police come she turns into the most rational person in the world. Thats why its hard to get help at first, she has also convinced the psych wards she is fine after suicide attempts and that her family is crazy. Eventually though their files at the police station and mental ward grow and people start to beleive the family but it is nearly always too late by that time.

your sisters suicide attempts may not have been wholehearted but she tried hurting herself for attention. casey went partying and shopping after she murdered caylee(who got too much attention).

please forgive me if i ask this, and you certainly dont have to answer me, i would totally understand if youd rather not. is it your sister you were referring to when you commented on borderline?
She seems to be but has never been formally diagnosed she doesn't think she has a problem. Those times she was looking for attention I agree. They nearly always happen after her current boyfreind leaves. She will kick her kids out if they don't want kids and has done that many times. Then sh too goes out partying without a care in the world where her kids ended up. BUT if her kids leave her even if she told them too and they come to us she goes schizo. They can go anywhere but the family. Of course we still care for them when they need us too but it is hard. Last time I looked after them she called the police and said I kidnapped them lol! She threw them out. She then rang my boss and tried to get me fired and then threatened to kill me. If you do what she wants though she will go back to normal but you have to act like she has done nothing wrong. There is no middle ground with her. My aunt is a psychiatrist and mentioned she believes it is Borderline but we really don't know for sure.
Sorry that was prob waaay more info then you wanted. 

oh no, not at all, thank you for telling me. please dont feel that way. bpd is very hard on family members and loved ones, and im very sorry that you and the rest of your family have to go thru that.
You are sweet!

Be the change you want to see in the world~Gandhi
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1905 on: January 17, 2009, 11:21:22 AM »

KLAAS

Thanks, JSM

she went to Orlando to the crime scene.  Met with Conway.  Mentioned that yesterday police had arrived at the Anthony's house and that Cindy Anthony seemed very upset.  Conway said police were there but it didn't pertain to the murder investigation.  As far as I know we don't know why they were there.  The usual talk about forensics, etc.  Not alot new.

Klaas - I hope you don't mind that I add this:

Greta said the skelton of Caylee was contained within the bag.   Implied that it was not scattered.    Sounds to me like something Baez wants everyone to believe.   

No I don't mind but I just think that's all speculation and BS from the defense side.

I agree with you.     
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1906 on: January 17, 2009, 11:21:50 AM »

Lessons learned from Casey Anthony case

It is no surprise that the story of missing toddler Caylee Anthony ranked as one of the top stories of 2008—a recent Orlando Sentinel poll ranked Caylee’s disappearance as the #3 story of the year among readers, and the #4 story by the paper’s editorial board. And as Caylee’s mother Casey Anthony prepares to go to trial for the murder of her daughter, there’s little doubt that people will be following this story well into 2009.

While Casey may have become the poster child of bad parenting for a number of obvious reasons--and some that are yet to be determined--there are a few more lessons to be learned from this story.

In many ways the white hot spotlight of the media’s attention kept enough people interested in finding Caylee so that her body was eventually found. One of this week’s biggest local stories was about Roy Kronk, the meter reader who ended up finding the garbage bag that contained Caylee’s remains. (See his interview on Good Morning America HERE.) Even though the body was uncovered in December, reports of a suspicious bag came in as early as August.

Of course, that white hot spotlight of attention directs a very narrow beam. For every well publicized missing child’s case, how many more children remain missing and never get national attention? The National Center for Missing and Exploited Children has a long list of children who have been missing for months, sometimes years.

Unfortunately, some people really got burned by the heat of the 24/7 coverage. I can only imagine what it must have been like for parents in that southeast Orlando neighborhood who tried to get their get their kids to school safely without encountering remote TV station trucks and protesters on the Anthony’s front lawn. How did those parents manage to put their kids to bed at night when fights were breaking out in front of the Anthony house?

And while a lot of attention has been focused on the villains in this story, there are a many more anonymous heroes who searched and prayed for Caylee without ever seeking out the spotlight. Many of them were parents themselves, imagining what they would do if their child was missing. People donated money and some volunteers traveled hundreds of miles to wade through the marshlands of east Orange County in an attempt to find Caylee. Perhaps the most hopeful lesson learned is that the vast majority of parents are like the ones who prayed for Caylee’s safe return, and not the infamous toddler mother who apparently put her own desires before the needs of her child.

http://www.examiner.com/x-1022-Orlando-Parenting-Examiner~y2009m1d16-Lessons-learned-from-Casey-Anthony-case
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1907 on: January 17, 2009, 11:23:07 AM »

KLAAS

Thanks, JSM

The big question is why they were there and why they were upset.  Maybe charges are pending, or maybe she was upset about the latest release.  It appears from the release that G and C are not liking Baez a whole lot, but they are afraid to really say it to Casey.  They are afraid to say anything to their monster.  She is holding something over their heads methinks.
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #1908 on: January 17, 2009, 11:23:07 AM »

Peanut - that is the cutest little kitty.    I think you said he is gone, now.   What happened to him?
Sorry for the O/T but I want to pick that kitty up and pet him everytime Peanut posts!

ohh thank you so much, i loved her so so much. i called her my peanut .

she was a maine coon cat and she died right before her second birthday. Sad

we got her when she was really really tiny, and shed always had health issues. shed had seizures before she was even 6 months old. they didnt happen again but she still had some other problems. they say maine coon cats are the puppies of the dog world...and she was very affectionate, friendly and totally good natured. i could go on for hours...

Poor thing.   She was beautiful.    That's a great photo of her.     

i can still see her looking at me that way 

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1909 on: January 17, 2009, 11:25:16 AM »

KLAAS

Thanks, JSM

What would make Cindy so upset if it wasn't about this case? I don't think anything could be more upsetting than this case myself.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1910 on: January 17, 2009, 11:25:50 AM »

Monken, those statements about a sociopath are very helpful.  Casey is constantly looking for sympathy or pity from others.  It is a weapon she uses against her parents all the time, as we have seen in the video interviews.  SHE is the victim.  SHE is in pain.  SHE has problems.  If her parents start to stand up for themselves, she threatens to hang up the phone or starts to blame them for anything that has gone wrong.  She quickly gets them, especially Cindy, back in line.  I can see Casey saying, "I don't want Caylee, but I will see her dead before Mom gets her."  I think she is jealous, resentful, spiteful and won't tolerate anyone else, even a baby, getting more attention or sympathy from people. 

Yes.

And IMO the tape is very telling...it shows that Casey is really the "controller" in the Anthony household.  Everytime we see a video of George, Cindy or Lee with Casey, they're all bending over backwards to talk with her and not get the wrath of Casey's anger.  She's a very angry person and I think that started many years ago when she realized that spouting off anger would get people to jump to her conclusions (think about the birthday party for Casey's friend and Casey calling home angry that everyone was paying attention to the birthday girl and not Casey....this manipulation by Casey goes back many years).

I'm thinking that the master manipulator, Casey, is really the one that controls the Anthony's household and that Cindy, comes in second and controller over George.  Obviously, and you can see it in the tape, Cindy has no control over Casey.

Not excusing Casey for her behavior at all, just saying that her anger seems beyond a mere anger, it seems to be an uncontrollable rage.  Anyone who has lived with this type of person usually does tiptoe around em, walking on eggshells. 

There is a reason for this rage in Casey.  Not something that developed overnight.  This would have me looking into her childhood experiences for the answers of why/what/how etc. 

Again, not to excuse Casey for the way she is today, or what she very likely did to Caylee, but to help understand the situation better.  Because understanding Casey may help those of us who have a sociopath in our lives understand that person better, and God help us. 

Taking it one step further, it hopefully will bring an understanding for everyone in society on how to avoid helping to create such a person in the future, if such a person is indeed created by experiences in life, not born that way.  Which is still in dispute by many psych docs.  IMO, a person such as Casey is a mixture of both genetics and experiences in life. 

And taking that one step further, IMO, the blame for Caylee's death (morally, not legally) can be laid in part at her grandparents feet.

I believe she is a mixture as well, Wyks. There are people out there now, trying to get legislation passed to protect people who have been victims of sociopaths. Until there is better understanding of just what these individuals are & what to do with them, the situation is pretty much hopeless though. I will pray for divine intervention.

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1911 on: January 17, 2009, 11:29:09 AM »

KLAAS

Thanks, JSM

What would make Cindy so upset if it wasn't about this case? I don't think anything could be more upsetting than this case myself.

Maybe something is coming out regarding things previous to the case, maybe concerning Lee and they are giving a heads up.  It would have nothing to do with the case in a literal sense, but in a big picture sense it would. 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1912 on: January 17, 2009, 11:31:06 AM »

KLAAS

Thanks, JSM

Maybe something is coming out regarding things previous to the case, maybe concerning Lee and they are giving a heads up.  It would have nothing to do with the case in a literal sense, but in a big picture sense it would. 
Oh I hope so! That would make this monkey very happy! 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
canadagirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1913 on: January 17, 2009, 11:31:42 AM »

KLAAS

Thanks, JSM

Hi.....You can see it on YouTube now.   Here's the links:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYjILEF5iMU&feature=channel_page      Part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCJYTiqrjXM&feature=channel               Part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iG84di5z60A&feature=channel_page      at the crime scene with Conway
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1914 on: January 17, 2009, 11:33:58 AM »

KLAAS

Thanks, JSM

Hi.....You can see it on YouTube now.   Here's the links:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYjILEF5iMU&feature=channel_page      Part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCJYTiqrjXM&feature=channel               Part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iG84di5z60A&feature=channel_page      at the crime scene with Conway
THank You so much!! I was going to go car shopping, but I think I will watch this instead.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1915 on: January 17, 2009, 11:34:02 AM »

KLAAS

Thanks, JSM

His laughter at the smell of the car wasn't nervous laughter to me.  I listened to it many times.  He actually finds it amusing.  When he threw the dogs water bowl away he showed signs of the same affliction Cindy and Casey have.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1916 on: January 17, 2009, 11:36:42 AM »

KLAAS

Thanks, JSM

His laughter at the smell of the car wasn't nervous laughter to me.  I listened to it many times.  He actually finds it amusing.  When he threw the dogs water bowl away he showed signs of the same affliction Cindy and Casey have.
ITA. I listened to it too many times. Just made me sick the way he laughed through the whole interview.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1917 on: January 17, 2009, 11:37:17 AM »

Not excusing Casey for her behavior at all, just saying that her anger seems beyond a mere anger, it seems to be an uncontrollable rage.  Anyone who has lived with this type of person usually does tiptoe around em, walking on eggshells. 

There is a reason for this rage in Casey.  Not something that developed overnight.  This would have me looking into her childhood experiences for the answers of why/what/how etc. 

Again, not to excuse Casey for the way she is today, or what she very likely did to Caylee, but to help understand the situation better.  Because understanding Casey may help those of us who have a sociopath in our lives understand that person better, and God help us. 

Taking it one step further, it hopefully will bring an understanding for everyone in society on how to avoid helping to create such a person in the future, if such a person is indeed created by experiences in life, not born that way.  Which is still in dispute by many psych docs.  IMO, a person such as Casey is a mixture of both genetics and experiences in life. 

And taking that one step further, IMO, the blame for Caylee's death (morally, not legally) can be laid in part at her grandparents feet.

I believe she is a mixture as well, Wyks. There are people out there now, trying to get legislation passed to protect people who have been victims of sociopaths. Until there is better understanding of just what these individuals are & what to do with them, the situation is pretty much hopeless though. I will pray for divine intervention.

Me too!  It may take awhile, but at least they have taken the first major step.  It took awhile for the reality of domestic violence to sink in and to come up with ways to better protect the victims of such, yet it seems to be helping, bit by bit. 

In fact, yesterday my two younger sons and I were each applying for our own apts in an apt bldg near here, and both sons had to sign some type of form saying that they would NOT be violent to any woman in the apt or on the premises.  I say that form is a good step in the right direction for society.  It could be taken a step further in having both men and women sign papers like that.  Cuz domestic violence isn't always men toward women.  Anyway, it's a step.  Just like they are trying to do with other things that would protect victims.  Gotta start somewhere.

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1918 on: January 17, 2009, 11:37:36 AM »

Morning Monkeys, morning JSM! I miss all the best stuff when I go to bed!! Good post Ilovegoodies! I hope we can track that info to a rep source. It would be nice to maybe have some inside info on what Kio's testimony would be like. Or even the Annie tapes! My God, I don't think Watergate was THIS complicated!! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1919 on: January 17, 2009, 11:38:14 AM »

KLAAS

Thanks, JSM

Maybe she is getting harassing/threatening email and/or phone calls.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.