April 28, 2024, 04:43:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #92 1/15/09 - 1/17/09  (Read 320629 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #240 on: January 15, 2009, 10:01:33 PM »

Good nite for real. 

Good night JSM and Josef and all the bunkie monkies!

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #241 on: January 15, 2009, 10:02:03 PM »

I am very confused. Are you saying I am a troll. I truly thought it was out of line and when I asked what they were talking about I never got an answer, that is why I asked Klaas how to bring it over to this thread.

JSM - I can promise she wasn't calling you a troll.  I think she was saying another poster was.

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #242 on: January 15, 2009, 10:03:51 PM »

LP said on NG, that Casey knew she was going to be bailed out during that jail visit.

Then why the need for a "private" visit with George?

I didn't get the feeling that she thought she was getting out anytime soon but who knows.
I know, maybe she was just acting, because the jail visit was the 14th and LP bailed her out I believe the 15th.

August 17 – Leonard Padilla, a bail bondsman from Sacramento, California, arrives in Orlando after making arraignments to pay Casey Anthony's $500,000 bail. Padilla tells the media he has been following the case closely and is convinced that Caylee will not be found as long as Casey Anthony is behind bars.

August 19 – Padilla is told he incorrectly filled out the bond paperwork. He fixes the errors and resubmits the forms.

August 20 – Casey's bond is posted.

August 21 – Casey is released from the Orange County jail at approximately 10:30 a.m.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #243 on: January 15, 2009, 10:04:42 PM »

I am very confused. Are you saying I am a troll. I truly thought it was out of line and when I asked what they were talking about I never got an answer, that is why I asked Klaas how to bring it over to this thread.

JSM - I can promise she wasn't calling you a troll.  I think she was saying another poster was.
I hope so Leroy, I only thought trolls live under bridges and they scared me in story books as a kid. I hope you are right. I don't want to be called a troll. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #244 on: January 15, 2009, 10:05:20 PM »

Hi Monkeys!  I am so behind!!   

Can someone please tell me about the air matress???  TIA
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #245 on: January 15, 2009, 10:06:20 PM »

Did you think it was weird the way George called Casey "Beautiful".  I mean my dad calls me Baby, but that is what he has always called me.  He has never called me by ny name.  And my brother has always called me Dolly.  And my sisters call me Darwe.  But Beautiful just sounds wierd the way he says it.

Yes. I have thought everytime when George has visited Casey, his comments were not appropriate for a father to say to his daughter.

Just creepy. Not my cup of tea.

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #246 on: January 15, 2009, 10:06:25 PM »

I hope so Leroy, I only thought trolls live under bridges and they scared me in story books as a kid. I hope you are right. I don't want to be called a troll. 

No my dear, you are not a scary troll!

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #247 on: January 15, 2009, 10:09:04 PM »

Actually I think the poster that made that comment here read it on another forum (probably from a troll) and re-posted it here.  I dont think it was the posters intent to be a troll though.  JMO

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #248 on: January 15, 2009, 10:09:05 PM »

Nite monkeys for real this time. I was reading Adji's thread and Rob's post. Makes me very sad for that little boy and his family.

I am also pissed off that Tim Miller could probably be in Florida right now looking for that poor boy, but the Ants used all TES's resources looking for poor Caylee when the Ants knew she wouldn't be found. So so very sad. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #249 on: January 15, 2009, 10:09:48 PM »

Hey MyTime!!!

Last night, we were discussing an air mattress that the Anthonys had and what they did with it. I know Cindy said that Casey slept on it in Cindy's and George's bedroom with them when she was home on bond.

Also, someone mentioned that they said it was used for Caylee at "the Nanny's."

Then the joke picture of Casey with an air mattress strapped to her back came about.

That's all I know.

Good to see you, btw!

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #250 on: January 15, 2009, 10:11:04 PM »

For those who have been as curious as me about Vicks on the bottom of the feet to prevent coughs, here are my unscientific tests results:

Since Monday I've had fits of coughing day and night with this cold.  Have been coughing so hard my ribs hurt now.  When I was awakened the second time last night because of coughing, I rubbed a generous amount of Vicks onto the bottom of each foot, and pulled on a pair of socks over that to protect my sheets.  Went back to sleep, slept for 7 hours straight, NO coughing! 

It works!!!   

Sooooo today I hopped online to find out WHY it works.     Seems that the area under each foot is connected to all the other areas of our body.  You can see a diagram in this website about 'reflexology':  http://www.tcmadvisory.com/Reflexology.asp  In that diagram, there's an area near the mid upper part under our foot that pertains to the lungs.  Am betting that with Vicks on that corresponding area, that's how it stops the coughs.  Hmmmm..

Same thing holds true with releasing toxins from our body.  The following site also has a diagram of the bottom of a foot, and shows how toxins can be pulled from the corresponding areas of our body with a pad placed under the feet at night.  http://www.bodypurenow.com/

Dunno how either of the above works exactly, just letting you know that the Vicks worked for me.  Looking forward to an entire night of sleeping with no coughing tonight.   

Thanks to those who first told us about this!   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #251 on: January 15, 2009, 10:12:11 PM »

LP said on NG, that Casey knew she was going to be bailed out during that jail visit.

I didn't get the feeling that she thought she was getting out anytime soon but who knows.
I know, maybe she was just acting, because the jail visit was the 14th and LP bailed her out I believe the 15th.

August 17 – Leonard Padilla, a bail bondsman from Sacramento, California, arrives in Orlando after making arraignments to pay Casey Anthony's $500,000 bail. Padilla tells the media he has been following the case closely and is convinced that Caylee will not be found as long as Casey Anthony is behind bars.

August 19 – Padilla is told he incorrectly filled out the bond paperwork. He fixes the errors and resubmits the forms.

August 21 – Casey is released from the Orange County jail at approximately 10:30 a.m.
Thank-you I was wrong, but anyway LP said Casey knew that morning of the visit she was going to be bailed out, so I don't know.
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #252 on: January 15, 2009, 10:12:25 PM »

Nite monkeys for real this time. I was reading Adji's thread and Rob's post. Makes me very sad for that little boy and his family.

I am also pissed off that Tim Miller could probably be in Florida right now looking for that poor boy, but the Ants used all TES's resources looking for poor Caylee when the Ants knew she wouldn't be found. So so very sad. 

I know, I have been following the Adji thread also.  Heartbreaking!

As for the Ant's, my mom always said if you cant say anything nice then dont say anything at all so for tonight i'm going to do that.  BUT only for tonight    

Nighty Nite JSM!

monkeymike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #253 on: January 15, 2009, 10:12:42 PM »

It appears KC wants out badly. Me, Me, Me, I, I, I is all I heard. Is she putting her parents through all of this hell during this visit to make them put up their house or something of value towards the bond? I know Boo talked to LP, I think and remember Des use to talk to him too. Even HH. Who calls LP anymore? My question would be if the A's were to help commit something towards the bond that LP was arranging. Sorry if this has been answered before. Low profile Monkey here.  Thanks
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #254 on: January 15, 2009, 10:14:48 PM »

Well the Aug 14 video really tells alot. How Casey manipulates her parents, how self-centered the @*#ch is. I couldn't believe when she brought up she heard her mom made chilii adn they probably had alot of people over at the house for it. Wow...George really got on his knees on that one.

It seems her dad tried to make a point how important it was for her to tell what she could. He hinted around trying to help her and I think JB has told her to talk to no one because he wants to take this to the end for his own fame. He is using her as much as anyone and she really needs to get rid of him, make a deal of some kind and tell all.

I'm with you OC.  Would that some the atty for allege perp let it all go forward.  Imagine who much heartache might have been avoided--let alone all the folks that may well go down by virtue of her not having the chance to spill to her folks...though of course she might not have and spun another colorful tale re. Zanny or some other mysterious perp(s). 

It strikes me that such a creative person may well have enjoyed a life of writing/developing screenplays for someone like Stephen King.  But nope, she was more concerned about perpetuating transient relationships to feed her (alter?) ego/looney tunes psyche.  Po', po' pitiful her.   
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #255 on: January 15, 2009, 10:14:52 PM »

No I am saying that dogmom4 is trolling.  He/she posted below and left.  Serveral people had asked for an explaination and this person took off without answering. 
I cannot have any respect for him if what I have read about him is true that he defended some creep who ejaculated on a child? That makes him disgusting to me
My original post was
I've noticed that Mark NeJame has gone from vampire (remember this ) when he represented the A's.

To hero when he quit representing the A's and volunteered his services to TES.

What do you all think of him now?

You than asked about dogmom4's response to me post. 
I am behind so this is probably already been asked, WHO IS HE AND WHAT CHILD? TIA JSM

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT THIS IS ABOUT? IT CREEPED ME OUT AND I NEVER RECEIVED AN ANSWER TO MY QUESTION. TIA JSM

And I responded

When someone reponds to a post like this and then leaves its called trolling. 
A troll is a user that repeatedly and intentionally breaches netiquette, often posting derogatory or otherwise inflammatory messages about sensitive topics in an established online community to bait users into responding, often starting flame wars.

I have no idea of who NeJame has represented in his career, however he has an excellent reputation.  I'm sure you could do some internet searches and find out, if NeJame has ever represented someone like this, and if so in what point in his career.  If you then determine that NeJame has represented an individual accused of this,  then you have to consider if you believe that everyone, no matter what crime they are accused of deserves representation. 

IMHO Either way I honestly, I don't know what difference it really makes as far as NeJame's representation of Tim Miller. 

Hope this helps everyone.  Its really hard to bring over a post from a locked thread without noting who said what.

My preview function isn't working and I'm praying that I got the quotes right.
Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #256 on: January 15, 2009, 10:16:20 PM »

yeah that stranger bit in the video that was just released is creepy..wonder if that to is code for someone that they spoke with.  Any thoughts on this stranger?
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #257 on: January 15, 2009, 10:16:45 PM »

Hey MyTime!!!

Last night, we were discussing an air mattress that the Anthonys had and what they did with it. I know Cindy said that Casey slept on it in Cindy's and George's bedroom with them when she was home on bond.

Also, someone mentioned that they said it was used for Caylee at "the Nanny's."

Then the joke picture of Casey with an air mattress strapped to her back came about.

That's all I know.

Good to see you, btw!

Thank You Brandi!  Good to see you too.  Living in a warm climate state brings too much company!!  Some people just dont realize, being away from SM this long can cause major withdrawals.    BTW it is 46 degrees here. 

I just watched the new video! OMG!!     Casey really knows how to control her parents!!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #258 on: January 15, 2009, 10:17:14 PM »

For those who have been as curious as me about Vicks on the bottom of the feet to prevent coughs, here are my unscientific tests results:

Since Monday I've had fits of coughing day and night with this cold.  Have been coughing so hard my ribs hurt now.  When I was awakened the second time last night because of coughing, I rubbed a generous amount of Vicks onto the bottom of each foot, and pulled on a pair of socks over that to protect my sheets.  Went back to sleep, slept for 7 hours straight, NO coughing! 

It works!!!   

Sooooo today I hopped online to find out WHY it works.     Seems that the area under each foot is connected to all the other areas of our body.  You can see a diagram in this website about 'reflexology':  http://www.tcmadvisory.com/Reflexology.asp  In that diagram, there's an area near the mid upper part under our foot that pertains to the lungs.  Am betting that with Vicks on that corresponding area, that's how it stops the coughs.  Hmmmm..

Same thing holds true with releasing toxins from our body.  The following site also has a diagram of the bottom of a foot, and shows how toxins can be pulled from the corresponding areas of our body with a pad placed under the feet at night.  http://www.bodypurenow.com/

Dunno how either of the above works exactly, just letting you know that the Vicks worked for me.  Looking forward to an entire night of sleeping with no coughing tonight.   

Thanks to those who first told us about this!   

Next time one of us has a cold and cough we will try that, as a kid I had colds quite a bit and Vicks on the chest and back was frequent, glad I like the smell of Vicks.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #259 on: January 15, 2009, 10:17:20 PM »

Did you think it was weird the way George called Casey "Beautiful".  I mean my dad calls me Baby, but that is what he has always called me.  He has never called me by ny name.  And my brother has always called me Dolly.  And my sisters call me Darwe.  But Beautiful just sounds wierd the way he says it.

Yes. I have thought everytime when George has visited Casey, his comments were not appropriate for a father to say to his daughter.

Just creepy. Not my cup of tea.

I call my daughter beautiful ? is that wrong? When she greets me in the morning, I'll say "Hi beautiful"

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.