April 28, 2024, 11:19:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #92 1/15/09 - 1/17/09  (Read 320677 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #280 on: January 15, 2009, 10:31:24 PM »

Night Monkeys   

Good night, Boo! keep warm!

heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #281 on: January 15, 2009, 10:31:52 PM »

Yeah, the inviting a "stranger" over to their home on Caylee's birthday was strange.  For one thing, it could have been a reporter or even a policeman in disguise.  LOL  Surely they are not so dumb as to invite a total stranger over when people were sending them hate mail and sometimes protesting outside their home.  Maybe that was said just for the benefit of the listeners. 

If the prosecutor is smart, he will capitalize on Casey jealousy.  She was clearly jealous that they may have had a party on Caylee's birthday, complete with friends and drinks and chili.  I think it will really get her goat if she thinks Cindy and Lee are making money off this. 

i KNOW.. i had this moment where i could almost HEAR her saying to herself.. "JESUS F'ING CHR*ST! I KILLED HER AND THEY STILL ARE TREATING HER BETTER THAN ME! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

oh okay... maybe i have an over active imagination... but honestly... she seemed SO pissed and jealous of them having people (she thought) over for caylees birthday...

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #282 on: January 15, 2009, 10:31:52 PM »

Night Monkeys   

Nite Boo.  I hope you are feeling better.  YOu've been awfully quiet lately.  Stay warm!

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #283 on: January 15, 2009, 10:32:12 PM »

Did you think it was weird the way George called Casey "Beautiful".  I mean my dad calls me Baby, but that is what he has always called me.  He has never called me by ny name.  And my brother has always called me Dolly.  And my sisters call me Darwe.  But Beautiful just sounds wierd the way he says it.

Yes. I have thought everytime when George has visited Casey, his comments were not appropriate for a father to say to his daughter.

Just creepy. Not my cup of tea.

I call my daughter beautiful ? is that wrong? When she greets me in the morning, I'll say "Hi beautiful"

I wasn't going to say anything but my Poppie (dad) calls me and my sis beautiful.  Just the way you do to your daughter.  IMO - I dont think it's wrong or weird.

This is for Brandi also...my daughter is 6 but I don't think that matters...I did find the way George said it kind of awkward...seemed unnatural like he was forcing it.. I hate to judge that because I find a lot of the way George talks as awkward..I have a brother who talks similarly, expressing affection is very difficult for him too...just a thought

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #284 on: January 15, 2009, 10:33:58 PM »

For those who have been as curious as me about Vicks on the bottom of the feet to prevent coughs, here are my unscientific tests results:

Since Monday I've had fits of coughing day and night with this cold.  Have been coughing so hard my ribs hurt now.  When I was awakened the second time last night because of coughing, I rubbed a generous amount of Vicks onto the bottom of each foot, and pulled on a pair of socks over that to protect my sheets.  Went back to sleep, slept for 7 hours straight, NO coughing! 

It works!!!   

Sooooo today I hopped online to find out WHY it works.     Seems that the area under each foot is connected to all the other areas of our body.  You can see a diagram in this website about 'reflexology':  http://www.tcmadvisory.com/Reflexology.asp  In that diagram, there's an area near the mid upper part under our foot that pertains to the lungs.  Am betting that with Vicks on that corresponding area, that's how it stops the coughs.  Hmmmm..

Same thing holds true with releasing toxins from our body.  The following site also has a diagram of the bottom of a foot, and shows how toxins can be pulled from the corresponding areas of our body with a pad placed under the feet at night.  http://www.bodypurenow.com/

Dunno how either of the above works exactly, just letting you know that the Vicks worked for me.  Looking forward to an entire night of sleeping with no coughing tonight.   

Thanks to those who first told us about this!   

Thanks for the advice Wycks.  You reminded me when I was a kid my mother put onions in our socks when we had a fever....yuk.   Don't know if it worked or not but I sure would have preferred vicks!!!   

Hi MM - How are you?  Did you forget how to post?    I am sure someone can teach you!! LOL
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #285 on: January 15, 2009, 10:34:09 PM »

OK I have finally come out of shock and just wanted to say,,,,,,,poor poor Caylee, this is the Casey she had to live with day in and day out!      What a freaking idiot!!!!!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #286 on: January 15, 2009, 10:34:11 PM »

You're welcome, all who responded.     And SS, it IS amazing, the reflexology info.  There's a place on our feet that when we have a headache, we can press on a spot on the foot (left foot for headache on the left, etc) and it will stop.  Amazing stuff!  And at the toxin site they say to those who don't believe that our feet have connecting points with the rest of the body, to take some garlic and rub it on the bottom of our foot, and within such and such amount of time, we'll be able to 'taste' garlic!     Amazing stuff. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #287 on: January 15, 2009, 10:35:00 PM »

Did you think it was weird the way George called Casey "Beautiful".  I mean my dad calls me Baby, but that is what he has always called me.  He has never called me by ny name.  And my brother has always called me Dolly.  And my sisters call me Darwe.  But Beautiful just sounds wierd the way he says it.

Yes. I have thought everytime when George has visited Casey, his comments were not appropriate for a father to say to his daughter.

I call my daughter beautiful ? is that wrong? When she greets me in the morning, I'll say "Hi beautiful"

I wasn't going to say anything but my Poppie (dad) calls me and my sis beautiful.  Just the way you do to your daughter.  IMO - I dont think it's wrong or weird.

This is for Brandi also...my daughter is 6 but I don't think that matters...I did find the way George said it kind of awkward...seemed unnatural like he was forcing it.. I hate to judge that because I find a lot of the way George talks as awkward..I have a brother who talks similarly, expressing affection is very difficult for him too...just a thought

I think you are right on SS.  Perhaps its the way he says it and not so much what he's saying.

monkeymike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #288 on: January 15, 2009, 10:35:17 PM »

OKAY.. this is kinda outta left field... but ive been wondering for awhile, and last nite one one of the shows... they showed a pic of casey with a very young caylee..
in the pic, caseys teeth are REALLY different... front teeth crooked and one bigger than the other..

my QUESTION is... where did she get the money for the BOND JOB? now her teeth are straight..
they looked bonded .. or caps... or whatever..
that is VERY VERY VERY expensive... and if they had money problems... (the whole family it appears) WHO PAID for those pearly whites?

Amy of course    But not by choice obviously.

I have raised some kids and when their teeth are new it takes a while for them to straighten out. At least I have seen some in my family when the little toddlers to especially 7 years olds up had newer teeth and they would be at an angle that didn't look right. I am not a dentist but think this is developed as the jaw bone develops and each new tooth shape the newest ones. Their teeth do straighten up(my children/grandchildren's did.) JMO
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #289 on: January 15, 2009, 10:35:59 PM »

OKAY.. this is kinda outta left field... but ive been wondering for awhile, and last nite one one of the shows... they showed a pic of casey with a very young caylee..
in the pic, caseys teeth are REALLY different... front teeth crooked and one bigger than the other..

my QUESTION is... where did she get the money for the BOND JOB? now her teeth are straight..
that is VERY VERY VERY expensive... and if they had money problems... (the whole family it appears) WHO PAID for those pearly whites?

Ah...good point.  Wonder if it's part of what was charged on Cindy's charge cards?
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #290 on: January 15, 2009, 10:36:40 PM »

About that tape...ugh.    It's as if the A's are afraid to express their total despair knowing the sociopath they are talking to has no empathy for others.  Every attempt to express their pain and concern for Caylee is thwarted by Casey and drawn back to how she feels.   It really made me nauseas.....wonder if Vick's in socks would work for this.     
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #291 on: January 15, 2009, 10:36:47 PM »

i dont think AMY had THAT kinda money... i mean SERIOUSLY.. that kinda work costs BEAU COUP moola!
heck.. i cant hardly afford a filling these days..

and i dont BELIEVE that even if cindy had insurance for them... that would pay for THAT kinda work..

unless someone punched her in the mouth and knocked em out..

naw... that wouldnt be it....

Smile

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #292 on: January 15, 2009, 10:37:47 PM »

Hi Monkeys!  I am so behind!!   

Can someone please tell me about the air matress???  TIA
My Time !!!!!!   Yea.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #293 on: January 15, 2009, 10:37:58 PM »

i dont think AMY had THAT kinda money... i mean SERIOUSLY.. that kinda work costs BEAU COUP moola!
heck.. i cant hardly afford a filling these days..

and i dont BELIEVE that even if cindy had insurance for them... that would pay for THAT kinda work..

unless someone punched her in the mouth and knocked em out..

naw... that wouldnt be it....

Smile

You crack me up 

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #294 on: January 15, 2009, 10:38:48 PM »

That remark about the chili and the people shows how jealous Casey is.

I noticed, ALSO did anyone else notice when they mentioned the presents Caylee got for a birthday she would never see~Casey looked pissed and jealous. B!ATCH!!!

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #295 on: January 15, 2009, 10:38:50 PM »

About that tape...ugh.    It's as if the A's are afraid to express their total despair knowing the sociopath they are talking to has no empathy for others.  Every attempt to express their pain and concern for Caylee is thwarted by Casey and drawn back to how she feels.   It really made me nauseas.....wonder if Vick's in socks would work for this.     

You may perfer some icecream!!  I did!!
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #296 on: January 15, 2009, 10:39:10 PM »

Saw ng, she has said lee is asking for criminal immunity now.
ng never played the angry part of the vidoe, maybe they hadn't had time to spice it up.

Has that chiquita ever provided her cell bills ? Or did she communicate with Dom via the tin foil hat ?

I am sure Casey is still in contact with the parents and getting letters to them via Jose, just like in the texts Lee and Cindy exchanged.  I really think that if that DP lawyer, Terrence L was the main lawyer, she would be accepting ( begging for ) a plea. There is no way she is going ot beat these charges. ever, no matter how many experts Jose gets on board.

A client/atty in this sort of case'd have to be freakin' dimwits to not hold out for criminal immunity.

I say give it to him if it'll bring the truth as Brother dear knows it (albeit via KC's own hinky words/world view, and his own involvement/truth).

With all due respect, don't be so sure alleged perp'll be found guilty or get off with a slap on the wrist.  We can all stand after the fact and second guess this crime/alleged perp, but look how many were snookered by her. 

My fondest wish is State has a corral full of folks she'd mowed over, seemingly without incident--but are too happy to shed light on how she didn't get over on them long.  I cannot wait 'til this trial.  But I've seen enough to know that she might skate.

OK, back to playing catch up on previous posts. 
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #297 on: January 15, 2009, 10:39:18 PM »

Ah...good point.  Wonder if it's part of what was charged on Cindy's charge cards?

thats what I was thinkin klaas..

btw.. anyone know which pic i am talkin about...
its one with caylee about a year maybe? they show it all the time... and it never ceases to amaze me how different her teeth look now...
i figured NO JOB ? WHO PAID FOR EM?

Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #298 on: January 15, 2009, 10:40:17 PM »

Poor Tim!!  Local news 13 just showed him!!  He said getting involved in this case was his biggest mistake!!  It was stated he used up too many resources in this case.

Here is a classic case of - no good deed goes unpunished!! 

The Anthony's used and abused him.  Some other less reputable sights are trashing him!  And all he did why try to bring this poor baby home for a proper burial!!  Sad!!

Yes I think this case has taken a toll on him and the TES team.  I hope there is a case to recover some money that are made from book and movie deals.  Civil suits are easier to win vs. criminal -- think OJ.  It might be a good think if no criminal charges are brought against the Anthony's, leaving them open to collecting book and/or movie deals, then NeJame swooping (yes a reference to his vampire days LOL) in and winning a lawsuit for Tim.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #299 on: January 15, 2009, 10:40:47 PM »

No, not when you say it, but you are a lot different than I perceive George to be.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.