April 28, 2024, 06:07:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #92 1/15/09 - 1/17/09  (Read 320639 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #320 on: January 15, 2009, 10:54:29 PM »

Monkeymike - no problems, we all read things wrong from time to time.  Have a good nite!
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #321 on: January 15, 2009, 10:57:36 PM »

Did you think it was weird the way George called Casey "Beautiful".  I mean my dad calls me Baby, but that is what he has always called me.  He has never called me by ny name.  And my brother has always called me Dolly.  And my sisters call me Darwe.  But Beautiful just sounds wierd the way he says it.

Yes. I have thought everytime when George has visited Casey, his comments were not appropriate for a father to say to his daughter.

Just creepy. Not my cup of tea.

I call my daughter beautiful ? is that wrong? When she greets me in the morning, I'll say "Hi beautiful"

I think it is just creepy because we all know just how UGLY she is, and how inappropriate the comment is given the situation.   My DH calls our DD's sweetheart, but he wouldn't be calling them that if one of them was locked up for killing one of our granddaughters!
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #322 on: January 15, 2009, 10:58:13 PM »

Monkeymike - no problems, we all read things wrong from time to time.  Have a good nite!
And write things wrong and spell things wrong ...........like me! 

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #323 on: January 15, 2009, 10:58:51 PM »

Janet - I see you!!  Is my Duckie alright??

Hi mytime.  How ya doing?

I do believe I have undiagnosed ADD.  I can only give one case my undivided attention.  The Natalee Holloway case has my heart.  I attempted to wean myself from it and ... get involved in the Casey Marie case but ... something akin to an addiction ... I backslid.

Nevertheless ... I read over the Orlando online publications each evening to keep updated on the Casey Marie case.

Daughter, SIL and four grandkids are flying to Disneyworld in Orlando, Florida on Monday.  Hubby and I were invited but ... I hate flying and ... it gets worse the old I get ... so I declined for the both of us.  However ... I would have loved to see Mickey and Minnie  again.  I met them years ago at Disneyland in California.  Also ...  I could have taken advantage of being in Orlando and ... driven by all the sites encompassing the Casey Anthony case in a rental vehicle.

Anyways ... Duckie and I will be leaving the cage shortly.  I will climb upon my very best friend's back and ... his feathers will keep me warm as we will soar over the magnificent American landscape on our way to the Northern border.

Take care mytime.

Janet
8:00 PM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #324 on: January 15, 2009, 11:00:02 PM »

Hi Janet, I miss you.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #325 on: January 15, 2009, 11:00:38 PM »

And write things wrong and spell things wrong ...........like me! 

And lie...like me    

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #326 on: January 15, 2009, 11:02:27 PM »

OKAY.. this is kinda outta left field... but ive been wondering for awhile, and last nite one one of the shows... they showed a pic of casey with a very young caylee..
in the pic, caseys teeth are REALLY different... front teeth crooked and one bigger than the other..

my QUESTION is... where did she get the money for the BOND JOB? now her teeth are straight..
they looked bonded .. or caps... or whatever..
that is VERY VERY VERY expensive... and if they had money problems... (the whole family it appears) WHO PAID for those pearly whites?

Ah...good point.  Wonder if it's part of what was charged on Cindy's charge cards?

thats what I was thinkin klaas..

btw.. anyone know which pic i am talkin about...
its one with caylee about a year maybe? they show it all the time... and it never ceases to amaze me how different her teeth look now...
i figured NO JOB ? WHO PAID FOR EM?

Just a FYI .. I noticed her teeth in older pictures and newer one are quite different also. Just letting you know you are not the only one who thinks there is a big difference.

And it would not surprise me if Casey had some veneers done. They look like it to me in the newer pics.

Just sayin.

heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #327 on: January 15, 2009, 11:02:36 PM »

Sorry, my bad. I thought we were talking about Caylee's teeth. Woops! Nite all. Disregard my post about childrens teeth. Never mind....

heh.. no prob mikey! i knew you would notice what i meant in a post or two.. Smile

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #328 on: January 15, 2009, 11:02:47 PM »

Sorry if this has been already posted.

(snip)

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. --

An Orange County deputy, who responded to an August call from a meter reader in the area where Caylee Anthony's remains were later found, was removed from patrols Thursday and put on desk duty.

Deputy Richard Cain went to the area on August 13, where Caylee's remains were eventually found, but didn't find anything.

http://www.officer.com/online/article.jsp?siteSection=1&id=45025

Who said Siberian Huskies are too big to be lap dogs?

If ya ain't the lead sleddog, the scenery never changes.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #329 on: January 15, 2009, 11:04:31 PM »

Janet - I see you!!  Is my Duckie alright??

Hi mytime.  How ya doing?

I do believe I have undiagnosed ADD.  I can only give one case my undivided attention.  The Natalee Holloway case has my heart.  I attempted to wean myself from it and ... get involved in the Casey Marie case but ... something akin to an addiction ... I backslid.

Nevertheless ... I read over the Orlando online publications each evening to keep updated on the Casey Marie case.

Daughter, SIL and four grandkids are flying to Disneyworld in Orlando, Florida on Monday.  Hubby and I were invited but ... I hate flying and ... it gets worse the old I get ... so I declined for the both of us.  However ... I would have loved to see Mickey and Minnie  again.  I met them years ago at Disneyland in California.  Also ...  I could have taken advantage of being in Orlando and ... driven by all the sites encompassing the Casey Anthony case in a rental vehicle.

Anyways ... Duckie and I will be leaving the cage shortly.  I will climb upon my very best friend's back and ... his feathers will keep me warm as we will soar over the magnificent American landscape on our way to the Northern border.

Take care mytime.

Janet
8:00 PM PT

and Mytime!!  I wish you had came!!  I would have followed you all around!!   

Nice seeing you again!! I hope you stop by more often!!  We all miss you!! 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #330 on: January 15, 2009, 11:06:19 PM »

Hi Janet, I miss you.

A1 ... I see ya lurking on the Natalee Holloway thread.  I would recognize you anywhere.  I do not know anybodyelse who has a size one figure (or some other obscene number) and looks so great in wear a black silk Philip Lim blouse, Lucky Brand Jeans and boots.

Good Night A1

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #331 on: January 15, 2009, 11:06:47 PM »

heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #332 on: January 15, 2009, 11:06:52 PM »

OKAY.. this is kinda outta left field... but ive been wondering for awhile, and last nite one one of the shows... they showed a pic of casey with a very young caylee..
in the pic, caseys teeth are REALLY different... front teeth crooked and one bigger than the other..

my QUESTION is... where did she get the money for the BOND JOB? now her teeth are straight..
that is VERY VERY VERY expensive... and if they had money problems... (the whole family it appears) WHO PAID for those pearly whites?

Ah...good point.  Wonder if it's part of what was charged on Cindy's charge cards?

its one with caylee about a year maybe? they show it all the time... and it never ceases to amaze me how different her teeth look now...

Just a FYI .. I noticed her teeth in older pictures and newer one are quite different also. Just letting you know you are not the only one who thinks there is a big difference.

And it would not surprise me if Casey had some veneers done. They look like it to me in the newer pics.

Just sayin.

yep... thats what i am thinkin..
i had noticed it a LONG time ago.. my daughter2 had said something about casey being highprofile case because she was pretty... i said ARE YOU KIDDING ME? HAVE YOU SEEN HER ??
then i noticed later... and her teeth werent the same as in older pics.. and the eyes were a cooler color... and i thought.. WTH?

later i started thinkin.. NO JOB? mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnn how do you PAY for stuff like THOSE TEETH and the contacts with NO JOB...

now i just want to know where the money came from... because THAT isnt just a coupla hundred bucks from a friends account... THAT is a HUNK of money from SOMEONE...

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #333 on: January 15, 2009, 11:07:30 PM »

Well my couch is looking lonely and I just cant have that now can I ?!  Nite All!

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #334 on: January 15, 2009, 11:07:48 PM »

Watching that video,you'd never think she had a child missing. 

I know, it is just so strange to me 
HE11 watching the video, you wouldn't even know she had a child.

Just woke up..The soma knocK me out... All Casey did was talk about herself..POS... What about Caylee!! Crying for herself..
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #335 on: January 15, 2009, 11:08:31 PM »

Klaas............you have mail, Thank You Very Much.........

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #336 on: January 15, 2009, 11:08:38 PM »

Hi Janet, I miss you.

A1 ... I see ya lurking on the Natalee Holloway thread.  I would recognize you anywhere.  I do not know anybodyelse who has a size one figure (or some other obscene number) and looks so great in wear a black silk Philip Lim blouse, Lucky Brand Jeans and boots.

Good Night A1

Janet

Thank you Janet - Big Hug!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #337 on: January 15, 2009, 11:09:19 PM »

Just sayin.

yep... thats what i am thinkin..
i had noticed it a LONG time ago.. my daughter2 had said something about casey being highprofile case because she was pretty... i said ARE YOU KIDDING ME? HAVE YOU SEEN HER ??
then i noticed later... and her teeth werent the same as in older pics.. and the eyes were a cooler color... and i thought.. WTH?

later i started thinkin.. NO JOB? mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnn how do you PAY for stuff like THOSE TEETH and the contacts with NO JOB...

now i just want to know where the money came from... because THAT isnt just a coupla hundred bucks from a friends account... THAT is a HUNK of money from SOMEONE...

I notice that about the teeth and also it looks like she had a nose job of some sort..
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #338 on: January 15, 2009, 11:09:27 PM »

Well my couch is looking lonely and I just cant have that now can I ?!  Nite All!
Goodnight   Leroy  its time to LIE  down....

wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #339 on: January 15, 2009, 11:09:41 PM »

Hi Monkeys,

Have to get this off my chest.  Just wondering if anyone else has had this thought.   Listening to the meter reader something he said caught my attention.  I can't quote verbatum but he said something about a fallen tree branch and a board across it.  Is it possible that Casey hung Caylee from that tree and than put her in the bag?  Not sure how the car trunk would fit into this but just couldn't shake the feeling. 
That was strange, a board across a fallen tree branch, and I wonder if deputy Cane saw this when he went out on the call?

i wondered about this also, i always thought about the last conversation LA & KC when they kept saying the word PLATFORM??? don't know just things that always pop up in my head.

wendi
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.