April 28, 2024, 12:03:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #92 1/15/09 - 1/17/09  (Read 320685 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #340 on: January 15, 2009, 11:09:52 PM »

Sorry if this has been already posted.

(snip)

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. --

An Orange County deputy, who responded to an August call from a meter reader in the area where Caylee Anthony's remains were later found, was removed from patrols Thursday and put on desk duty.

Deputy Richard Cain went to the area on August 13, where Caylee's remains were eventually found, but didn't find anything.

http://www.officer.com/online/article.jsp?siteSection=1&id=45025

Yes we saw that.  Wonder if it's just pending further review?
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #341 on: January 15, 2009, 11:10:37 PM »

HI Monkeys...been lurking a long time, but figured it's time for me to join in...I really started getting sucked into this case when we were in Orlando...just being there (which happened to be mid August) gave me the chills...just knowing little Caylee was likely there in that town somewhere...anyway...I'm a SAHM to my two girls, where it is freezing cold right now! My avi show our two housebunny, Lily and Brownie...so I'll pass bunny snuggles around the cage as a welcome greeting.......

This video is the final nail in the coffin as far as I am concerned (as if there wasn't enough evidence already) Casey's true colors really come out, and she seems downright frightening. I think George and Cindy knew in their guts at that time that Caylee was gone, *and* that Casey was responsible...despite putting their "we support our daughter" faces out to the media. Probably afraid that if by some lark she goes free, she will hunt them down too if they ever waivered. As many have said already, you'd never know Casey was a mother in that video...much less the mother of a "missing" child...and yeah, HAVE to agree with the poster that said that Casey's saying "We forgive her" as a mesage to Zenaida forgiving herself for what she knows she did.

The other thing...and I have been thinking about this for awhile...she lost what attention she did have from her parents when Caylee came into the picture. Caylee was their "Do-over", and Casey saw what great parents they could have been, but likely weren't, to her. Maybe if she got rid of Caylee, all that would transfer back to the poor grieving "mother"...Casey. This jives with the aspect of her great need for attention from the men in her life....George was the one she wanted to speak with privately...George was the one she hadn't been close to in a while...it's with George that breaks down and cries to when talking...whether Father or boyfriends...something kicks in when she is communicating with men. George had said in one interview that he wasn't around a lot when Casey was growing up...he was working, etc...but that he had a special relationship with Caylee....can you say Jealousy???

All I can say is I hope and pray there are no questions when this thing goes to trial...

And glad to be here officially...
Smile
Kim

ITA.  And who knows how screwed up this kid was by her parents (George and Cindy).  But darn it there are so many girls who don't have all they should have their dads attn and don't end up as alleged perps in the death of their own offspring.  I think this family was the proverbial "perfect storm"...and as the Prince says at the end of Romeo and Juliet, All are punished...

But sadly this is an American tale.

I too hope no stone is left unturned when the State takes its case to the People.

Oh, and welcome.  Sorry I don't know how to do the giant, fun welcome banners, but rest assured you'll get them. 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #342 on: January 15, 2009, 11:11:54 PM »

OKAY.. this is kinda outta left field... but ive been wondering for awhile, and last nite one one of the shows... they showed a pic of casey with a very young caylee..
in the pic, caseys teeth are REALLY different... front teeth crooked and one bigger than the other..

my QUESTION is... where did she get the money for the BOND JOB? now her teeth are straight..
they looked bonded .. or caps... or whatever..
that is VERY VERY VERY expensive... and if they had money problems... (the whole family it appears) WHO PAID for those pearly whites?

Ah...good point.  Wonder if it's part of what was charged on Cindy's charge cards?

thats what I was thinkin klaas..

btw.. anyone know which pic i am talkin about...
its one with caylee about a year maybe? they show it all the time... and it never ceases to amaze me how different her teeth look now...
i figured NO JOB ? WHO PAID FOR EM?

Just a FYI .. I noticed her teeth in older pictures and newer one are quite different also. Just letting you know you are not the only one who thinks there is a big difference.

And it would not surprise me if Casey had some veneers done. They look like it to me in the newer pics.

Just sayin.

I saw the difference too.  Hubby says it is just that picture!!  I am so glad this was brought up so I can drive him crazier about it!!   

I can't watch NG with him around because he is not one of  her biggest fans and when she says TotMom, he makes me crazy.  Thank God for DVR's!! LOL
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #343 on: January 15, 2009, 11:12:46 PM »

OKAY.. this is kinda outta left field... but ive been wondering for awhile, and last nite one one of the shows... they showed a pic of casey with a very young caylee..
in the pic, caseys teeth are REALLY different... front teeth crooked and one bigger than the other..

my QUESTION is... where did she get the money for the BOND JOB? now her teeth are straight..
that is VERY VERY VERY expensive... and if they had money problems... (the whole family it appears) WHO PAID for those pearly whites?

Ah...good point.  Wonder if it's part of what was charged on Cindy's charge cards?

its one with caylee about a year maybe? they show it all the time... and it never ceases to amaze me how different her teeth look now...

Just a FYI .. I noticed her teeth in older pictures and newer one are quite different also. Just letting you know you are not the only one who thinks there is a big difference.

And it would not surprise me if Casey had some veneers done. They look like it to me in the newer pics.

Just sayin.

yep... thats what i am thinkin..
i had noticed it a LONG time ago.. my daughter2 had said something about casey being highprofile case because she was pretty... i said ARE YOU KIDDING ME? HAVE YOU SEEN HER ??
then i noticed later... and her teeth werent the same as in older pics.. and the eyes were a cooler color... and i thought.. WTH?

later i started thinkin.. NO JOB? mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnn how do you PAY for stuff like THOSE TEETH and the contacts with NO JOB...

now i just want to know where the money came from... because THAT isnt just a coupla hundred bucks from a friends account... THAT is a HUNK of money from SOMEONE...

I notice that about the teeth and also it looks like she had a nose job of some sort..

i didnt notice THAT...unless of course you are KIDDING...

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #344 on: January 15, 2009, 11:14:41 PM »

Quote from: Cappuccino on Today at 06:39:32 PM
Quote from: pixiecat on Today at 06:23:56 PM
Quote from: Cappuccino on Today at 06:22:13 PM
OMG OMG    Cindy tells Casey that in Baez's absence that "DOMINIC" is a good person to talk to - in other words working completely for the Anthonys whatever that takes & can be trusted

THINGS THAT MAKE YOU GO HMMMM!!!!   Im writing KB I hope she caught that!

How does Casey know Dominic?  Is this the same person as Dominic Casey, the PI?

YES!!    It means DC was in Anthony camp that early on & considered a confidant (Baez better have proof of pay to DC before he claims to have fired him).  Now it becomes clearer why Lee & DC visited Casey later than this TOGETHER     Arrangements for Casey's bail were just being made at this time & Kronk was searching in that area those dates

I am absolutely convinced that DC was searching for that body because he was told exactly where to go, and not by a coo coo psychic that cant produce phone records - I cant think too hard about what I think he would have done on behalf of this family had he found the remains UGH!

Thanks, Capuccino!  I am so glad that he was not the one to find poor little Caylee's remains.  I can only imagine who was on the other end of that call.

========================

Sorry about the quote stack but I am carrying this over from the other thread.

Dominic was in their confidence early on. I remember a poster on topix, e-mailing a poem they had written to george at george's e-mail address and got a response from Dominic Casey. This was in SEPTEMBER.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #345 on: January 15, 2009, 11:15:34 PM »

Sorry if this has been already posted.

(snip)

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. --

An Orange County deputy, who responded to an August call from a meter reader in the area where Caylee Anthony's remains were later found, was removed from patrols Thursday and put on desk duty.

Deputy Richard Cain went to the area on August 13, where Caylee's remains were eventually found, but didn't find anything.

http://www.officer.com/online/article.jsp?siteSection=1&id=45025

Yes we saw that.  Wonder if it's just pending further review?

Deputy Reassigned Over Meter Reader Call Response
Thursday, January 15, 2009 – updated: 4:53 pm EST January 15, 2009

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- An Orange County deputy, who responded to an August call from a meter reader in the area where Caylee Anthony's remains were later found, was removed from patrols Thursday and put on desk duty.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DOCUMENT: Deputy Spent 25 Minutes At Scene
GMA INTERVIEW: Kronk Breaks Silence | Images
KRONK 911 CALLS: Aug. 11 | Aug. 12 | Aug. 13 | Dec. 11
NEW MESSAGE BOARD: Justice For Caylee
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Deputy Richard Cain went to the area on August 13, where Caylee's remains were eventually found, but didn't find anything. Roy Kronk, who called in the tip (listen to that call), said Deputy Cain was rude and didn't really investigate the scene (watch Kronk's GMA interview).

"He pulled out his expandable baton, swept his head from side to side said he didn't find anything and that was it," Kronk said during an interview on GMA.

A sheriff's office document shows Cain spent 25 minutes at the scene (read sheriff's document).

"He told me I was wasting the county's time, that they had gotten a lot of other tips and that was it," Kronk said.

In December, Kronk found Caylee's remains at that same location.

Cain is now under investigation and the Orange County Sheriff's Office said he can't represent himself as a deputy or take law enforcement action either on or off duty. He must also surrender his agency-issued sworn credentials and agency-issued equipment, including his ID cards, badges, vehicle, radio and firearm.

Cain has been with the agency since June of 2006. Records show the deputy is a former California state corrections officer who was hired by Orange County two years ago after strong recommendations from his cousin, Orange County Sgt. David Wade, in several emails to the sheriff's recruiting supervisor.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18487936/detail.html
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #346 on: January 15, 2009, 11:16:02 PM »

Poor Tim!!  Local news 13 just showed him!!  He said getting involved in this case was his biggest mistake!!  It was stated he used up too many resources in this case.

Here is a classic case of - no good deed goes unpunished!! 

The Anthony's used and abused him.  Some other less reputable sights are trashing him!  And all he did why try to bring this poor baby home for a proper burial!!  Sad!!

Hi Mytime

Really?  I agree with Tim, he should have never gotten involved in this case as it's been nothing but headaches for him in MANY ways.  Do you have the name of that less reputable site?  I'd like to see what they are saying and maybe set them straight.

You never cease to amaze me!!  LOL  Won't name them - don't want to give them any recognition.  Like I alway say, the truth always surfaces!! 

Tim's a great man its a shame he got involved with the Sin-Anthon y's  who didn't want to find their missing grandchild..
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #347 on: January 15, 2009, 11:16:57 PM »

GOOD NIGHT MONKEYS!!!  GOOD NIGHT ZOOKEEPERS!!!

Janet
8:15 PM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #348 on: January 15, 2009, 11:19:22 PM »

Just sayin.

I saw the difference too.  Hubby says it is just that picture!!  I am so glad this was brought up so I can drive him crazier about it!!   

I can't watch NG with him around because he is not one of  her biggest fans and when she says TotMom, he makes me crazy.  Thank God for DVR's!! LOL

i guess i would have to look at other pictures.. but in THIS one... the one tooth in front is WAY different looking than they are now...

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #349 on: January 15, 2009, 11:19:37 PM »

Poor Tim!!  Local news 13 just showed him!!  He said getting involved in this case was his biggest mistake!!  It was stated he used up too many resources in this case.

Here is a classic case of - no good deed goes unpunished!! 

The Anthony's used and abused him.  Some other less reputable sights are trashing him!  And all he did why try to bring this poor baby home for a proper burial!!  Sad!!

Hi Mytime

Really?  I agree with Tim, he should have never gotten involved in this case as it's been nothing but headaches for him in MANY ways.  Do you have the name of that less reputable site?  I'd like to see what they are saying and maybe set them straight.

You never cease to amaze me!!  LOL  Won't name them - don't want to give them any recognition.  Like I alway say, the truth always surfaces!! 

Tim's a great man its a shame he got involved with the Sin-Anthon y's  who didn't want to find their missing grandchild..

No sure if this is a repost!!  Sorry if it is!!

Caylee Anthony case drained EquuSearch resources, leader says
Amy L. Edwards | Sentinel Staff Writer
12:50 PM EST, January 15, 2009

Tim Miller of Texas EquuSearch (right) sits with attorney Mark NeJame at his law office in Orlando on Wednesday, November 12, 2008. (RICARDO RAMIREZ BUXEDA, ORLANDO SENTINEL / November 12, 2008)

Tim Miller, the founder of Texas EquuSearch, has told the Orlando Sentinel that getting his group involved in the Caylee Marie Anthony case might be one of the biggest mistakes he's made for the organization.

In a recent interview with the Sentinel, Miller said that so many resources were used and so much money spent on Caylee's case, they now don't have enough to assist all the other people who contact EquuSearch for help.

The publicity has caused EquuSearch's caseload to increase more than ever. And because of the economy, donations to the nonprofit are down.

"Caylee Anthony was not the very first missing person in this country and she's not going to be the last missing person in this country," Miller said.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-caylee-anthony-equusearch-011508,0,3058438.story
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #350 on: January 15, 2009, 11:20:42 PM »

Janet

Night Janet!!  Sweet dreams!! 
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #351 on: January 15, 2009, 11:21:20 PM »

Just when you thought you couldn't hate Casey more.....there's a video!  I just got through with the last thread and this has probably been discussed to death but I have to vent:

1. MANIPULATION: WORD OF THE DAY.  Wow, Her best quality!

2. NARCISSISM:   You don't have to be a psychologist to figure that one out. Just a few quotes:  "It's really, really sad that I have nothing right now, nothing". "Do you really understand how I feel"?  "My entire life has been taken from me". "Everything has been taken away from me".  "With keeping me here you are not helping me. The opportunity was there".
"Iforgive whoever has her".  Casey naracissic way of forgiving herself!

3."All I want is my kid "life" back".

4. BIBLE QUOTE FROM CASEY: GMAB

"LOVE THY NEIGHBOR"          "GIVE UNTO OTHERS"

5. GEORGE IS STUPID:  "You are the Boss".  Just like a corporation....another dumb analogy like the hand thing...I'm the thumb...Does he really think that she wanted to see him because she loves him....She didn't want to see mom because she would dominate ask questions and she didn't want to see Lee because he would "interrogate" her...she just knows George will say Honey this and Honey that and never try to make her give up anything.  Then he actually say that he is "Thankful" that she would see them.  OMG, she should be thankful that they came to see her. This is so screwed up! 

6. BODY LANGUAGE: Love to see a report on that.  To me she looks totally guilty! She looks down all the time.  When Cindy was talking about the rumor that Caylee died in the pool she looked to the left (shows deception or lie) and had no emotion yet she was mad because her mom made chili and she wasn't there!

7.  Anytime she talked about Caylee (once or twice) Casey was matter of fact, "I want my Kid back", "I know you'll want Caylee back", but when it was about her it was poor me and the tears!  She even asked in the very beginning why Cindy was crying (she is one cold b!tch)!  Why in the hell do you think she is crying Casey?  She is so wrapped up in herself that nothing or noone else matters!  When she looked at the new T-shirt she calmly states "They are nice, I like them" like she was looking at a new bath mat and shower curtain!!....for goodness sakes Casey that is your daughter on that shirt!!!! I would be crying my eyes out.
Ok, I'll stop ranting now, just a few things from the other thread.

Nikki, hope you feel better soon!

SS, My FIL just started radiation this week for the same thing.  I'll    keep yours in my prayers as well!

Peanut and JAA and all other new monkeys I missed WELCOME!!! 

kLAAS, Great image shots from the jail visit...The real Casey!

GM, Great Banner!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #352 on: January 15, 2009, 11:21:28 PM »

Janet

Nite Janet
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #353 on: January 15, 2009, 11:22:10 PM »

Janet
GOOD NIGHT.

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #354 on: January 15, 2009, 11:22:34 PM »

Just watching the video.  Casey complains that she has seen some responses to articles online, and they bother her.  Boo friggin hoo.   

Wonder what she'd say if we sent the one with the mattress strapped to her a$$    

Someone with a decent printer, should print these all out and mail them to the inmate Casey anonymously. I am sure she would get a scream from them. I don't have a printer right now or I'd do it myself. I double dog dare the rest of you. Wink

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #355 on: January 15, 2009, 11:24:32 PM »

yeah that stranger bit in the video that was just released is creepy..wonder if that to is code for someone that they spoke with.  Any thoughts on this stranger?

Only the same as you...it was creepy, also too much detail and out of place in the topic of conversation...JMO
Yeah that's what I was thinking it was off topic..most defintly creepy as in why in the world with the whole media focus on you and your family you offer to take a guy in who said he was just LONELY? Umm something fishy there.  This is pure speculation but could this be the night that LP had dinner there..he was was making references that Cindy was in the kitchen cooking and I do believe he said Chili

He did say chili...twice I think..KC was saying they had a big gathering and he disputed it saying they just had the one stranger over...really odd..so out of place considering the circumstances and discussion..I never understood the "code" stuff, so I cant comment..but they talk regarding Caylee...like we set a place for her hoping she would return or we looked at photo's and prayed for caylee..I know I'm probably not giving good examples but just anything to acknowledge it was Caylee's birthday..even at first George said " how did you do last Saturday" similar to "the girl" reference..no attachment..impersonal

I hope i'm making some sense 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #356 on: January 15, 2009, 11:25:39 PM »

HI Monkeys...been lurking a long time, but figured it's time for me to join in...I really started getting sucked into this case when we were in Orlando...just being there (which happened to be mid August) gave me the chills...just knowing little Caylee was likely there in that town somewhere...anyway...I'm a SAHM to my two girls, where it is freezing cold right now! My avi show our two housebunny, Lily and Brownie...so I'll pass bunny snuggles around the cage as a welcome greeting.......

This video is the final nail in the coffin as far as I am concerned (as if there wasn't enough evidence already) Casey's true colors really come out, and she seems downright frightening. I think George and Cindy knew in their guts at that time that Caylee was gone, *and* that Casey was responsible...despite putting their "we support our daughter" faces out to the media. Probably afraid that if by some lark she goes free, she will hunt them down too if they ever waivered. As many have said already, you'd never know Casey was a mother in that video...much less the mother of a "missing" child...and yeah, HAVE to agree with the poster that said that Casey's saying "We forgive her" as a mesage to Zenaida forgiving herself for what she knows she did.

The other thing...and I have been thinking about this for awhile...she lost what attention she did have from her parents when Caylee came into the picture. Caylee was their "Do-over", and Casey saw what great parents they could have been, but likely weren't, to her. Maybe if she got rid of Caylee, all that would transfer back to the poor grieving "mother"...Casey. This jives with the aspect of her great need for attention from the men in her life....George was the one she wanted to speak with privately...George was the one she hadn't been close to in a while...it's with George that breaks down and cries to when talking...whether Father or boyfriends...something kicks in when she is communicating with men. George had said in one interview that he wasn't around a lot when Casey was growing up...he was working, etc...but that he had a special relationship with Caylee....can you say Jealousy???

All I can say is I hope and pray there are no questions when this thing goes to trial...

And glad to be here officially...
Smile
Kim

ITA.  And who knows how screwed up this kid was by her parents (George and Cindy).  But darn it there are so many girls who don't have all they should have their dads attn and don't end up as alleged perps in the death of their own offspring.  I think this family was the proverbial "perfect storm"...and as the Prince says at the end of Romeo and Juliet, All are punished...

But sadly this is an American tale.

I too hope no stone is left unturned when the State takes its case to the People.

Oh, and welcome.  Sorry I don't know how to do the giant, fun welcome banners, but rest assured you'll get them. 

A glooming peace this morning with it brings,

The sun for sorrow will not show his head.

Go hence, to have more talk of these sad things.

Some shall be pardoned and some punished

For never was a story of more woe

Than this of sweet Casey and her momma ho.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #357 on: January 15, 2009, 11:25:40 PM »

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #358 on: January 15, 2009, 11:26:02 PM »

Klaas did you get my mail, did I send it to the right place?

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #359 on: January 15, 2009, 11:27:26 PM »

oops Janet confused me

A glooming peace this morning with it brings,

The sun for sorrow will not show his head.

Go hence, to have more talk of these sad things.

Some shall be pardoned and some punished

For never was a story of more woe

Than this of sweet Caylee and her momma ho.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.